[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is this and where do I get it? It was used by tetkoba to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Cutter.jpg (29KB, 866x595px) Image search: [Google]
Cutter.jpg
29KB, 866x595px
What is this and where do I get it? It was used by tetkoba to cut cans to make alcohol stoves but I have not idea what it is called.
>>
>>929152
piece of wood with a razor blade.
better solution are tin snips.
>>
File: Olfa P-450 Plastic Cutter.jpg (85KB, 464x328px) Image search: [Google]
Olfa P-450 Plastic Cutter.jpg
85KB, 464x328px
Olfa P-450 Plastic Cutter
>>
>>929159
I got this far with my search but it seemed off because the block he uses has several screws in it that look to be used for something as well. probably not?
>>
>>929156
>tin snips
>confirmed for never having had made an alcohol stove

>>929152
Just use a wood block the height of the stove you need.

I work with under priveledged kids camping and shit. One of the things we do is clean up the parks. We keep good cans we find and make penny stoves out of them in the afternoon to cook our meals. Its fun as hell.

My cutting tool is a platform of baltic birch for a nice smooth surface. A block of wood holds the knife. The block end is cut concave to support the can wall while the can is spun. There's two different mounts on the board to hold the knife at the two different heights to make the stove halves.
>>
>>929207
Couldn't I just get a boxcutter blade and bolt it to some plywood and get a similar tool?
>>
>>929207
>Its fun as hell.
hell isnt fun
>>
>>929152
Make one yourself with a razor blade and a block of wood.

>>929167
They're there to hold the box together. Looks like it's two pieces, instead of a single block.
>>
>>929238
Seems weird that in would be hollow.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.