[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How calibrate a VCR? I have a Daewoo model SD-7500, and alr

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: demo2.jpg (40KB, 516x290px) Image search: [Google]
demo2.jpg
40KB, 516x290px
How calibrate a VCR?

I have a Daewoo model SD-7500, and already try cleaning the head, but I still having problems with a video tape: in this tape the image jumps, I try clicking with the keywords "+" and "-" in my remote control to better the image, but don't works.

The vide tape seems clean without that withe thing:
http://www.convertit.co.nz/assets/Uploads/resizedimage600400-Mouldy-Tape1-horz-v1.jpg

Help.
>>
>>928396
Have you tried with a second tape? And do you have an osilliscope? Cuz you'll need one if you want to run an align.
>>
tapes that were recorded wrong can't be played back right
>>
File: IMG_20160111_010733.jpg (745KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160111_010733.jpg
745KB, 2048x1536px
>>928509
Nope, this tape was record in SP. In my last VCR I had, I never have this problem with this video tape in particular.

>>928404
This only happen with this tape in particular

>osilliscope

Nope, I don't have that.

Also:
I found this screws and I discover if I move more or less, the image change and too the audio, but I can't find the combination right to this video tape.
>>
File: 9d61da09_vbattach235738.jpg (108KB, 1073x525px) Image search: [Google]
9d61da09_vbattach235738.jpg
108KB, 1073x525px
OP Here, the screws I found from the Audio head (A/C Head)

But I don't have idea why when I touch this screws the image changes.
>>
>>928906
Have you cleaned the actual video heads (not the ones with labels)?

>inb4 you have broken them.
Easy to do if you do it wrong.
>>
>>928930
Yes, I clean everything.
>>
>>928930
I doubt he'd be able to point out the playheads out if asked. We had a lackey on our service bench who used to clean the entire drum but skip the head chips because he thought they were cooling vents for the drum motor. He knew to use cardboard strips as opposed to.. well.. anything else, but didn't know why.

>>928696
>This only happen with this tape in particular
So.. You're looking to align your deck to an obviously faulty tape? I don't understand..

> But I don't have idea why when I touch this screws the image changes.
So you know it's called a control head, but the presence of the word "control" in it's name doesn't tip you off to the fact it may have something to do with controlling the payback of the tape? Did it occur to you to google "VCR control head" so you could read about it and it's function?

I think you should put the lid back on this unit and walk away anon, it appears to be perfectly functional based on what you are saying, and if you have no scope, you have literally zero chance of aligning this thing correctly.
>>
>>929002
>cooling vents

Lol.

>zero chance of aligning this thing correctly [without scope].

If he can turn auto tracking off there is a very good chance of doing it adequately at least. I still suspect a proper clean has not been done and until any other adjustments are more trouble than they are worth.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.