[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Hey there DIY, I have a question for you...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
Hey there DIY, I have a question for you guys. So I bought this Jiu Jitsu dummy at a yard sale, normally these are pretty expensive but I got it for like $25. It seemed pretty good except that it’s not completely filled in some areas so I figured I’d get some scrap cloth and beat it/press it into the dummy with a baseball bat and fully fill it. Well I tried for about 6 hours and could just never get the lower legs to fill to a point where I was happy with it. The lower legs were filled at the factory and are hard, but the upper legs no matter how much I tried to pack in scrap cloth would never get to that same cloth density as the lower portion. I believe that they probably used a hydraulic press to achieve this level of fill density. I’m thinking about getting a 20 ton shop press at some point and maybe using a baseball bat as a die of sorts to compress the material into the legs/dummy. Would this work? Would you guys have any other ideas for me either how to fill it without a press or tips for filling it with a hydraulic press? Stuff to watch out for? Maybe how to avoid tearing the dummy material with the press?
>>
Err could never get the upper legs filled to a point where I was happy with it, the lower legs were fine*
>>
I would install a fleshlight.

That said, look up how to stuff a duvet. I doubt you would struggle to fill it with 100kg of cloth by hand.
>>
I'll take a look at that, but honestly I tried smacking it with baseball bats, shoving in more and more cloth with the tip of small wooden dowels etc nothing could get it compressed enough. I really think the shop press is the answer.
>>
>>924160
>I would install a fleshlight.
thats the fuck im saying

its like a sex doll you can also fight
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
Thread DB ID: 372751

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.