[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just had an idea. Do you think it is worth the effort?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: can it be done.png (292KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
can it be done.png
292KB, 650x650px
I just had an idea. Do you think it is worth the effort?
>>
>>921925

what exactly are you trying to accomplish?
>>
What? Are you sticking a dremel in a pencil sharpener? Are you sharpening a pencil with a dremel? Are you sharpening a dremel?
>>
You want to put a grinding wheel in a pencil sharpener to make the end of a pencil flat again?
>>
>>921943
Yes, that. I thought it was implicit.

Maybe a prank?
>>
>>921925
Putting the pencil in the sharpener and dremeling the other side so it goes to nothing?
>>
>>921945
It could. The stone would get plugged up quickly though.

Easier to just remove the blades or dull them.
>>
>>921946
Well, yes, if the pencil you're already putting it in flat and brand-new, but also flattening pencils that are already sharpened or just dulled.
>>
is that a pencil unsharpener?

does it make pencils flat?
>>
I put my pencils in cordless drills to sharpen them. Fuck you.
>>
>>921988
how does that sharpen them?
do you have to run the drill?
what happens then, air friction eventually wears away the wood to expose the graphite?
does the drill have to be cordless?
how many drills do you run at one time?
>>
>>922008
Different anon. My son started doing that, he chucks the pencil, then holds a basic pencil sharpener still and spins the pencil in the sharpener. He just wanted an excuse to use his drill more.
>>
>>921988
fucking brilliant. thanks
>>
>>921925
Replace it with a router bit so the end of the pencil looks like a penis.
>>
>>922118
>>921988
who the fuck buys a pencil sharpener when you have a knife?
>>
File: GIRAFFICAL.jpg (40KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
GIRAFFICAL.jpg
40KB, 1000x750px
>>922163
i learned in a college drafting class how to sharpen a pencil with a utility knife, it's vastly preferable to a sharpener
>>
File: pencils.jpg (22KB, 443x300px) Image search: [Google]
pencils.jpg
22KB, 443x300px
>>922193

agreed. knife sharpening is vastly superior.
>>
File: penteln50detail.jpg (59KB, 1000x665px) Image search: [Google]
penteln50detail.jpg
59KB, 1000x665px
>>922118
>>922008
>>921988

That's exactly what I do. I suppose you'll think why, I've found the answer to be why not.

And I don't use a knife because you strip off so much the lead either breaks or the pencil just doesn't last.

Really though. I prefer markers.
>>
>>922270
>I've found the answer to be why not.
That's my kid's answer as well.
>>
>>922234
are you 5?
you can do perfect tips with a knife just as quickly as with manual sharpener if you aren't clumsy tard
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLQUy6g40SQ
>>
Im a huge fan of the Carle Angel 5 sharpener.
>>
>>922193
I agree
>>
I use the fine sanding belt on the shoe finisher to sharpen my pencils.

Call the cops, see if I give a fuck.
>>
>>921925

I can not stop laughing.

Thank you, OP.
>>
>>924166
That's how they sharpen them at the factory.
>>
>>924166

I did! The Pencil Police are on the way as we speak. They're gonna throw your ass in jail, mang.

And you'll have to write your confession using a #2 pencil.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.