[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need advises. I want to print my own magazine but I have no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: zines.jpg (43KB, 470x353px) Image search: [Google]
zines.jpg
43KB, 470x353px
I need advises.

I want to print my own magazine but I have no idea of how to make it work.

I have no idea of how to book-bind and stuff.

Do you have any advises ? or links to tutorials maybe ?
>>
>>1096200
No, we don't do spoonfeeds, fuck off and do your own google.
>>
>>1096202

Of course i googled it before coming here you moron.

When I looked up all the articles were about self-publishing and not self-printing.

Since it's so "Spoonfeeds" you could have told me already but you have chosen to be an asshole it seems.

Now YOU FUCK OFF
>>
>>1096203
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>1096205

Top kek, looks like someone is mad
>>
File: Harambe.jpg (107KB, 615x615px) Image search: [Google]
Harambe.jpg
107KB, 615x615px
>>1096205

you speak about gorilla warfare but you couldn't fucking save Harambe. How fucking ridiculous are you ?

Also looks like someone mistook me for a newfag here http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/navy-seal-copypasta
>>
>>1096200
If ou would have spent more than thirty seconds you would have found saddle staplers you fucking halfwit
>>
Magazines are typically bound with glue or staples. The binding process isn't complicated, but if you're going to print something at an appreciable rate then you're going to be using huge equipment.
If you just want a magazine so you can sell it or something, look up print shops in your town or on Alibaba. If you actually want to get into publishing/printing then you probably want to get experience at the print shop instead of hiring them. I'm skeptical you'd do very well at making a magazine in your own house without an expensive printer, binding equipment, etc.
If you're talking about "art zines" then you're likely going to be using linoblock and some woodblock with a hand press. You could feasibly make a magazine using a hand letterpress, but it would take you a year and a day to make anything in bulk.

commercial magazine printing looks something like this:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gEEaFT5z84

There's lots of resources, you just need to brush up your google-fu. Instead of searching for "how to make a magazine," search for the specific term you're interested in, like magazine binding. Remember you can use operators to refine your search, e.g. googling for: 'sasha grey "interview" -askmen' will first look for sasha grey, then filter to include results that contain the term 'interview' and then exclude results that include the term 'askmen'. Most modern search engines include at least some limited boolean search operators like this, usually as a logical string, using brackets and the words NOT, AND, and OR.

also be less rude. let other people be the assholes and you're more likely to get help from us.
>>
>>1096335

Thank you ! Holy Shit an intelligible response at last !
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.