[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dgg/ - /d/ Games General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 421
Thread images: 39

File: 1486980403838.jpg (73KB, 720x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1486980403838.jpg
73KB, 720x1024px
Elf Slave For edition

Previous Thread: >>7388146

Discuss lewd games, share your projects, and have others critique them.

Post pictures (/d/ related, preferably) to inspire devs and keep the thread alive.

Check the archives before posting requests:
http://archive.loveisover.me/d/

>/dgg/ Game Catalog:
http://pastebin.com/Su7gb2iq

>Orificial Discord
https://discord.gg/CZ67xZt

>New OP Guide:
https://ghostbin.com/paste/9y7xq
>>
>>7394252
>Elf Slave For
For... What are the elves for?
>>
no elf
>>
File: ChetReg.png (203KB, 300x812px) Image search: [Google]
ChetReg.png
203KB, 300x812px
https://www.tfgamessite.com/index.php?module=viewgame&id=847

Reposting in new thread - I updated Parasite Infection to 1.78b
>>
File: 1462508901831.png (949KB, 823x1175px) Image search: [Google]
1462508901831.png
949KB, 823x1175px
>>7394261
sexual slavery
>>
>>7394261
Light domestic work pending release in a few years under indentured servitude.
>>
I just want some games I can raep elves in.

Is there a list out there? Defiler wings was great, but not detailed enough.
>>
File: 1478383282246.jpg (1MB, 1700x2415px) Image search: [Google]
1478383282246.jpg
1MB, 1700x2415px
>>7394287
shame none of the developers like elf rape
>>
File: 1488356078743.jpg (282KB, 917x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1488356078743.jpg
282KB, 917x1280px
>>7394282
light domestic work indeed.
>>
whats the best way to get money in defiler wings?

i keep losing trying to get 40,000 gold.
>>
>>7394318
all depends on your current perks, do you have wings? if so, you can just swoop into the city over and over, for free loot.
>>
>commie anon has issues with tits backer builds
>Backer build has more syri content
FFFFFUUCKKK
>>
First for not posting progress.
>>
>>7394404
seconded
>>
>>7393439
>it's incredible how trash the new trap quest update is
If you can point out why, Aika can use feedback to improve it.
>>
>>7394405
it's not like you were going to ever make progress
>>
First for making progress but not sharing it because of anons like this one >>7394411
>>
File: interface.png (80KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
interface.png
80KB, 1366x768px
>>7394404
>>7394405
How do you like interactive fiction games that behave like Inform (but with links, so no verb-guessing)? How do you like interfaces for said games?

(In this interface, the number/letter before a link is a key that activates the link. These won't cover every link, like the ones in the inventory/etc, but every action will have a button, so you can effectively play with a single hand, be that hand on the mouse or on the left-side of the keyboard. Obviously links means a little less freedumb, but comfy)
>>
>>7394414
I, personally, hate when there are clickable words/blocks in text.
>>
>>7394318
You have to understand how the game works, which is a pain to explain everytime. Wish I kept a copypasta of that stuff.
You can also build your dragon "wrong" and end up incapable of doing higher level missions.
With a good build you can easily raid the dwarven treasury, which gives a lot of cash. Attacking flying tradeships also gives nice stuff.

Alternatively you can exploit a bug that (I think) wasn't patched even in the most recent mod.
Lemme check quickly.
>>
>>7394418
Does that extend to buttons only being in pre-defined places?

i.e. Choices are buttons. The list of things in a room are buttons. Directions are buttons. Common actions are buttons. But no links in the middle of text as they roll?
>>
>>7394414
>You look like a damn goof.
FTFY
>>
>>7394264
Always crack up when I read your reviews
>>
File: 1486126801730.jpg (515KB, 740x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1486126801730.jpg
515KB, 740x1200px
>>7394413
lol

>>7394411
You probably wouldn't like the "progress" I've made anyways :^)

>>7394414
I think links or buttons are always a better option than the "guess what to type in" games, even if I do enjoy the odd charm of the typing ones.
And anything to support people using their preferred hand. I'm use my left, so I can fortunately just use my mouse for things, but you certainly want someone who uses their right to still have as much flexibility as the mouse options.

but as is said here >>7394418, its better if the link options are kept to a consistent "choice" area, just to minimize the searching and frustration. Even if its minor.
>>
>>7394414
make it however you want, as long as it's completely navigable by keyboard.
>>
>>7394429
or by mouse. take pity on us southpaw masturbators.
>>
>>7394435
or just add vi-keys for you fags
>>
>>7394435
I'm drunk and seeing another lefty got me curious

have a poll, which hand do you use?
http://www.strawpoll.me/12870132
>>
>>7394429
I'm not sure how viable that'd be. I'm kind of short on space as it is.

Currently doing buttons as:
>1-6:
preferred for binding Choices and Things you can See)

>Q-T:
preferred for binding Common Actions to whatever you're interacting with (Talk to, Attack, etc, commands vary depending on what you're interacting with, so Take might show up for a thing, but not for a person)

>ASDZXC:
Directions (north, east up, down)

> FVGB:
Common global actions that are available regardless of what you're interacting with.(Wait, Rest, etc)

I'd rather not go deeper into the keyboard as that ruins the whole "comfy". Right now if there are too many items to list I'll have it "bleed out" into the rest of the available keys.

But... I'm already making them depend on focus (if there's a choice to make, choices are the only functioning links, for instance). So I guess I could just bind I to change focus to inventory momentarily, then I could just use all the shortcuts on the items there.

Tab navigation could also work as last resort, but would also not be too comfy.

What I wanted was:
Most of the gameplay can be done just with the left hand on the keyboard. Some specific tasks (such as handling inventory or going back to a visited room) would be done with the mouse. The mouse can also do everything, so it's also ok to simply play with the mouse permanently.
>>
>>7394443
I am a special snowflake and I demand an option for me.
[spoiler]I am a righty, but I can do it with either hand.[/spoiler]
>>
>>7394446
make everything bindable and someone will come up with a better configuration
>>
>>7394443
>Autofellatio masterrace.

>>7394446
Let the user keybind however they want. Else qawz is a messy shit of international trouble.
>>
>>7394454
Since it's javascript, I'm coding for KeyboardEvents. KeyQ code means Q in english keyboards and A in french keyboards.
>>
>>7394460
You'll get bonus points from me just for that.

As for the interface, the interface isn't even that important as long as the world you explore with it is well crafted and navigating through it is not annoying.
>>
>>7394421
Yeah, bug is still in. So you can technically get infinite money and infamy in one turn:

You need one stamina and one magic available.
>Go to the Capital
>Disguise yourself as a human
>Jeweler's Shop
>Sell trinkets
>Cancel
>Go to the main street
>Cathedral
>Pillage the cathedral
Now here canceling out of the sale makes leaving the city bug out (you go out of the shop instead, so there's no bg pic, and essentially nothing the game expects to be there).
Just "Ignore" out of the python console.
Then loop:
>Sell trinkets
>Cancel
>Go to the main street
>Cathedral
>Pillage the cathedral
... as many times as you want. It's kinda slow (the cathedral doesn't really have good stuff) but you can grind however much you want without a time limit or whatever.
>>
Anyone know where to find the latest version of Anthophobia?
>>
>7394406o
The last time Aika used someone's feedback we got diaper fetish in bimboficarion game.
>>
>>7394500
Really?

I think it more likely that aika HAS diaper fetish and only went with it in the first place to feel good herself.
>>
Anyone has the latest Latex Dungeon?
>>
>>7394261
Patting head.
>>
>tfw the free cities general on 8/hgg/ is dramatically more active than /dgg/
You faggots killed the general by sperging out when people discussed Free Cities.
>>
>>7394571
delete this
>>
Can someone help me install CardWirth for Mushi no Kangoku. All the guides on it are either in Japanese or not very descriptive.
>>
>>7394571
>>7394573
Enjoy your HW shilling now.
>>
>>7394327
yeah, seconded. Fuck everything.
>>
>>7394571
Well maybe that's because they have a /hgg/ board with a dedicated FC thread, whereas this here is a thread to discuss ALL /d/ related games.
I'm not defending the sperglords but they get upset when this here /dgg/ is none stop FC discussion like the good ol' days.

We're also in this hinterland where there's a good handful of /d/ games in development but not enough content between them to sustain prolonged discussion.
>>
>>7394443
>no 'right handed but specifically learned how to both use a computer and masturbate with either hand'
Ambidextrous master race it must be.
>>
>>7394792
Also no left-handed but got forced as a child to be right-handed and due to that crippled with both hands for the rest of my life options
>>
File: title.png (480KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
title.png
480KB, 640x480px
RJ184110 Succubi's Board Game V 1.4 translated yesterday.

randanypro blogspot ca

for patch (add dots)
>>
>>7394681
>We're also in this hinterland where there's a good handful of /d/ games in development but not enough content between them to sustain prolonged discussion.
Dozens are released each week.
>>
>>7394942
And people are just dying to discuss them.
>>
>>7395006
I've ranted about this before and people's response has always been "W-we only discuss exclusively Western games there's no Japanese ones!" then shut up once I start listing Japanese games, especially when they see how many have been translated, so I'm not going to get into it again.
This general has no reason for existing on /d/ because it exclusively discusses /weg/ content.
>>
>>7395017
Well 90% of japanese games are NTR, so maybe it's just fetishes people are not into.
>>
>>7395024
>tagged Game: 15248
>tagged NTR: 7216
And the ones tagged NTR also includes every manga and CG set on DLsite that's tagged NTR.
Have you ever considered that you might just be pointlessly xenophobic?
>>
>>7395017
Very good points. I guess the root of the problem is that there aren't any japanese made /d/ games that are worth discussing.
>>
requesting latest tales of androgyny ma bois
>>
>>7395034
But a lot of games here, such as the just mentioned Tales of Androgyny are vanilla as fuck.
"Any" is a universal statement that I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt by assuming you were exaggerating with, but why are you fine with discussing fetishy (but not quite /d/) games because they're Western, but not fetishy (but not quite /d/) games if they're Japanese?
>>
>>7395048
Discuss any /d/ games by all means. Japanese, Western, whatever. But the reason why western games are mostly talked about is because they have the content and gameplay that interest the people.
The devs speak english and are easily contacted either because they have a blog or because some of them post here.

The Japanese devs aren't making the games that appeal to the same people.
>>
>>7395059
The devs of most games discussed here don't actually post here, anon. You're making trying to attribute more meaning to the situation than it really has.
Most anons have a kneejerk reaction to stay away from Japanese games, so they ignore people who mention Japanese games.
That's all there is to it.
>>
>>7395063
>Most anons have a kneejerk reaction to stay away from Japanese games, so they ignore people who mention Japanese games.

It's not just because they're Japanese. It's because the games don't appeal. Show me a Japanese /d/ game that tickles the prostates of people who come here and I'll show you people in /dgg/ discussing a Japanese game.
>>
>>7395070
There are Japanese games with everything you can find in a Western game, anon; their h-game market is much more robust than ours. But they're ignored anyway. It's just an irrational aversion to content from Japan.
>>
>>7395076
The content mostly being in a language you can't read isn't an irrational aversion.
>>
>>7395076
Yeah, but you're not going to discuss games made five years ago on a daily basis.

Western is mostly patreon/"fame" baits, so they stay in active development forever, so there's always something to discuss.
>>
>>7395083
And what's your excuse for refusing to look at translated games?
>>
>>7395088
It works just fine for /hgg2D/. Games are translated often enough for that general to have less shitposting than this one.
>>
>>7395099
All translated games that come to mind are low on /d/ content.
You also could discuss them on /vg/ intead of here, very unlike western games.
>>
>>7395102
>It works just fine for /hgg2D/
Because they're not /d/, so every game that gets released fits what they like to discuss. They also discuss about every game, including the shit ones.

But if they're so perfect, why not go there?
>>
>>7395104
>But if they're so perfect, why not go there?
Oh fuck off with your sophistry. Your entire argument is nothing but intellectual dishonesty because you have no actual argument.
>>
>>7395104
>We only discus GOOD games here, unlike those plebs. Clearly Tales of Androgyny is far superior to anything that Japan can produce.
Well, I'm convinced.
>>
>>7395017
I think you just got unlucky with those attempts. Considering that several japan-made games are very popular (vh to cite only one) I don't think translated /d/ games would be rejected outright.

Of course, if you only listed dozens of names without any kind of description for each, that would probably not be informative/interesting enough.
>>
>>7395063
I can't speak for anyone else, but I can't read Japanese so I just tend not to engage with people posting about Jap games unless there's a translation.
>>
>>7395102
exactly anon, destroy /hgg/ and /hgg2d/, forcing discussion to all move to here.
also, keep in mind that just about everyone here has played VH and starless. there really isn't that much translated, keyword, japanese /d/ content, which also isn't cuckolding or NTR at the sametime.
>>
Anti-NTR game where you make people have healthy relationships by force when?
>>
>>7395187
The list of dev-less not-completely-shit game ideas is growing longer than the list of actively developped games.

Not sure how to feel about that.
>>
>>7395184
Nobody here ever discusses VH regardless of it's regular updates. And Starless is a VN, so it technically doesn't belong in any game general.
>there really isn't that much translated, keyword, japanese /d/ content
Translated game where you tame monsters by fucking them into submission? Clearly not /d/! No, only sexual intercourse in the missionary position for the some purpose of procreation is /d/ enough to be discussed by the patricians of /dgg/.
>>
>>7395200
where's this magical list of games not being discussed?
>>
>>7395200
>Nobody here ever discusses VH
Well, I always assumed that we all went through all the content, so it's not like you can keep discussing old stuff over and over.
I remember one of the TLers saying the original game was pretty much complete (aside from bugfixes) so...
The lack of complete changelog doesn't help.
>>
Is there any way to cheat in money in FC without using the in-game cheat options?

Basically I just want a fuckton of money during setup so I can have a completely customized harem of waifus but cheat start also messes with your occupation and a few other things I want to leave alone.
>>
>>7395223
>magical list
Lower your shitposting intensity, anon. Pastebin anon doesn't touch Japanese games, so you're going to have to *gasp* read the synopsis for yourself. There's already a website with a fairly comprehensive tagging system and it has an English version as well.
The one I just mentioned is RJ166652.
>>
>>7395233
See >>7385949
>>
>>7385949
>>7395238
Thanks m8
>>
>>7395234
>RJ166652
Catchy title. I really know what the game is about and want to play it.
>>
>>7395233
Remember to play using the fixed version posted earlier. It's dramatically better.
>>
>>7395233
Reminder that Twine is simple as shit to edit, and any simple mod like a "gib money" button can done in five minutes even if you've never used it before.
>>
>>7395247
>doesn't know how to use search engines
I guess that's your primary problem.
>>
>>7395250
I'm not the one bitching about it in the thread though am I?
>>
>>7395251
But you are.
>>
>>7395253
Considering this is my third post ITT no I'm not. If you want to talk about nip games, try actually talking about them not just berating the thread for their perceived lack of taste.
>>
>>7395238
>>7395241
Hang on it's not working, it says

>ReferenceError: SugarCube is not defined

What do?
>>
Games not /d/ enough?

We are working on a game (text based) that has many /d/ elements, and are planning on adding MANY more.

For example already in are... A female minotaur being spitroasted by an imp and a centaur. A tentacle tree, which fucks whoever it can grab and implants its seeds. And voyeurism. A scene where a male fucks the shit out of two elf females.

Development of the game is in its very early stages at the moment, but we are adding to it every few days, as we have time to get an update out.

The world this takes place in, will have many different races, sub-races and critters, (monsters and monster girls.) Many of the encounters we have at the moment are placeholders for something better. Which we will add, once we get the time to write/code them in.

Feedback would be greatly appreciated as it can help us improve the game as much as possible. Feedback has already allowed us to fix several issues we had not come across ourselves yet.

Link to the page where we have posted the game for now.
http://dasquid.deviantart.com/journal/Devious-Journal-Entry-677974332
>>
>>7395273
This started out reading like some kind of Billy Mays style advertisement for something that'll make any game 100% more /d/, and I'm sorely disappointed that it's not.
>>
>>7395278
lol
>>
File: Black-crest.jpg (314KB, 1656x1460px) Image search: [Google]
Black-crest.jpg
314KB, 1656x1460px
One of the critters that will be added in the near future.
>>
>>7395283
Oh and this was an early sketch of the critter. which is why there is only one arm showing.
>>
>>7395259
You're bitching at him for trying to mention then, though.
>>
>>7395273
Is it any different from coc?
Just seems like a clone.
>>
>>7395294
We plan on more options, more creatures, We already have the ability to start as an elf, human or dwarf starting out.

And our game will not be furry waifu generator 2.0
>>
>>7395283
Dangerously furry.
>>
File: 1485852880744.png (477KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485852880744.png
477KB, 800x600px
>>7394942
>>7395017
I can't speak for everyone, but I agree with these points >>7395024
>>7395034
>>7395059

I've got nothing at all against japanese stuff at all, hentai and anime is what got me into the weird stuff to begin with, but because the majority of JP games (I've seen) tend to stick to VN formats or rpg-maker kind of things, they just largely blend together.

Of course there's the language barrier which limits what I'm willing to play or what I'm willing to even look for, so it's certainly a "me" problem but more importantly, I have shit tier weird fetishes and the Japanese don't really touch them. (Taking just my fat fetish and leaving out the other stuff, pic related is the only related jap game I can think of right now)

That aside it would be nice to see people discuss more games. If you got one you'd like to bring up or start a discussion on I'd love to hear about it. Even if its not stuff I'm into, hearing peoples experiences or the things they enjoy is always a curiosity of mine.
>>
Personally I think we should discuss more weird Russian games. There are literally hundreds of them and they're all made in the same shitty engine for some reason.
>>
>>7395318
Recommend some weird Russian gmes to me, anon.
>>
File: Inmura.jpg (95KB, 1563x1489px) Image search: [Google]
Inmura.jpg
95KB, 1563x1489px
>>7395308
A dragon / naga mix is furry?

This thing maybe...

But they are both basically rape monsters.
>>
>>7395322
It's a blanket term, it doesn't really have to have fur to qualify funny enough. They're just referring to the fact that it has a snout instead of a face.
>>
>>7395334
I'd say its furry because it looks like an intelligent humanish monster but that warewolf looks like a mad rape beast so less furry. It's all in the eyes.
>>
>>7395334
Ah, well I class it in with things like gnolls and minotaurs and lizardmen, which I don't consider to be furries. But then I guess everyone has their own opinion on what is furry and what isn't.
>>
>>7395355
>>7395353
Oh I agree. But it's skirting the territory so some folk will be vocal about

Just do you. If you want monster men have monster men. Just don't go off the edge on the sparkle dog OC stuff that people worry will worm their way in when you have the door open. Slippery slope and all that.
>>
>>7395362
sparkle dog? lol
>>
>>7395273
let me have a female pc and dom the female minotaur
>>
>>7395370
I'd post an example but id be banned lol
It's the cancerous type of rainbow vomit original characters people come up with, excesses of horns, color, sparks, neon and variety of cancer

It's the worst part of the furry communities and the people who create them are very pushy and always want their donut steel oc to end up in any game they play. They'll often pay for that privilege though, so some people trade cancer to get rich in furbucks
>>
>>7395376
That may be possible, though as the main coder is asleep at the moment I can't say yet
>>7395378
LOL Well don't get banned. Rainbow vomit... oh fuck... But yeah , good advice, avoid adding characters by request that are rainbow vomit sparkle dogs.

Unless the money is REALLY good and then just say fuck it and make them their own version so no one else has to suffer lol. (joking)
>>
>>7395401
>(joking)
You say that now...
>>
>>7395407
I don't know, it would have to be some mad cash, and then there is making a second version on the game just for one person... Main coder actually said no to that sort of thing early on, so like I said it would have to be some mad cash to get her to change her mind on that one.
>>
>>7395401
>>7395431
interest lost
>>
>>7395401
>>7395431
Well. Basically just do what you want to do. But remember that certain decisions will cause certain groups to reject your project and limit where it can be posted or discussed with tout disdain. Haha if that's something you care about.
Anything online is trade off, so do what's best for what you want
>>
Was commieanon hunted down and killed by Fenoxo's furry death squad?

First a fake backer's patch and now no backer's patch.
>>
>>7395475
The jews finally got to him.
>>
>>7395431
people tolerate furry content just fine, look at CoC for reference. as long as the content itself doesn't focus on retarded furry fetishes like cleaning fur with your tongue and smelling musk. if you look at how CoC smut is written, very little furry adjectives are used, beyond basic descriptors like horse cock.
>>
>>7395475
The fake backers' builds had evidently been posted for a awhile. I don't play TiTS, so I didn't know until someone mentioned it.

But there's no reason for me to upload the new build, because it's going to be the same content-less build that I've been uploading for a few threads now. The version number changes, but the content doesn't. I don't know that it was actually furry faggot sabotage, but I'll lean in that direction.

Sometime this week I need to read up on how much personal info a content creator on patreon sees of their patrons. Once I decide on a reliable way to setup disposable patreon accounts that can get banned every few months, I'll start reuploading. In the meantime, all I have is /weg/ shit and eragames.
>>
>>7395508
are any of the weg games good?
>>
>>7395322
>>7395355
Does it have a snout/nuzzle and/or a generally inhuman face? Then it's furry/anthro. If it doesn't, then it's just a monstergirl/monsterboy. Seriously, it's as simple as that.

Gnolls, lizardmen and minotaurs furry as heck, btw. Saying otherwise is being in denial.

That said, what people hate about furries isn't so much the aesthetic itself, but all the cringe-worthy bullshit from it's community, mostly related to fursonas, OCs and petplay/animalplay taken to autistic levels even by /d/ standards.
>>
>>7395513
>are any of the weg games good?
Not really. I enjoy The Tower, but I pay for the rest mainly for the art. The games are garbage and most of their devs delay releases for months to rake in the shekels. There's Newlife, which is an autistic dress up game, but someone here asked for it once.

If anyone wants backer builds of cheap patreons, just give me the links. If it looks mildly interesting and isn't 3D garbage, I'll pledge and dump the builds.
>>
>>7395524
https://www.patreon.com/ParasiteInfection
>>
File: 1475044059901.png (500KB, 540x869px) Image search: [Google]
1475044059901.png
500KB, 540x869px
What games let me fuck/be a female Goblin.
>>
>>7395536
>fuck a female Goblin
CoC

>be a female Goblin
Errr... Bounty ? Could have been interesting, but dev was killed by the curse.
>>
>>7395532
Doesn't the dev post here? I'd feel kind of shitty about dumping his game in the same thread.
>>
>>7395550

*cough* >>7394264
>>
>>7395524
>newlife
Has to be the tamest, most vanilla porn game ever made.
>>
>>7395443

Hey you acted like you were into great big bovine females, Some are into that, Don't have to be a furry to like em big and have em moo lol Just saying what you asked for might be possible, ... though probably not.

It was a joke, and my coder wigs out enough just coding the one game, without trying to do a second version of the game... We basically want to make a game that is not going to be furry waifu generator 2.0.

Some of the critters in the game may be considered furry, but hell like was said already in the thread gnolls and shit like that are considered furry to some. But the ones in the game are basically rape monsters.

At the top of the thread there was mention of elf rape, that is something I like myself, and I will most likely write some of that up. First one will probably be an elf female who tries to rob you, beat her and get spoils of battle. Simple enough and popular now they have ME wondering why there is not more of it...
>>
>>7395574
>elf rape
The myth lives on.

Also,
>interest lost
was a joke, friend. Well, a semi-joke - you'll never please everyone.
>>
>>7395536

CoC lets you do both, as does TiTS.
>>
>>7395589
Wait, how do you become a tiny little cock hungry green slut in CoC?
>>
>>7395318
dont suppose any one has son of a bitch 0.17 translated?
>>
File: 1467114235023.png (1MB, 1700x1700px) Image search: [Google]
1467114235023.png
1MB, 1700x1700px
>>7395589
>>7395546
Not enough references to the fact that you're fucking/are a Goblin. I need me some primetime Green goodness.
>>
>>7395592
Goblin Ale
>>
>>7395592

The goblins drop Goblin Ale, that turns you into one.

>>7395596

The problem with a game that has a huge amount of transformations is that it's hard to accommodate them into text. It's the same thing with every major transformation other than sex.

Being Treated in TiTS for example has no change on scenes except for a select few.
>>
>>7395574
>At the top of the thread there was mention of elf rape, that is something I like myself, and I will most likely write some of that up. First one will probably be an elf female who tries to rob you, beat her and get spoils of battle. Simple enough and popular now they have ME wondering why there is not more of it...
it's in most japanese vn and rpg maker games
>>
>>7395581
Very true. We would prefer to please as many people as we can though.

Kind of why I am here, If people have a look at what we have so far and give feedback, we might be able to make it better... well hopefully anyway.

But for now I have to bail, got work tonight, though off the next three days, so hopefully we can get some more done on it so we can get a new version posted.

BTW Thanks for the feedback on avoiding types of the furry type stuff... don't think I will ever forget rainbow vomit sparkle dog now lol.
>>
>>7395600
Being Treated?
>>
>>7395611
When you undergo The Treatment.
>>
>>7395508
Is that why the bar on New Texas suddenly disappeared when I updated the game?
>>
>>7395611
Bimbo cowgirl
>>
>>7395614
Most likely.
>>
>>7395614
Did you update by grabbing commieanon's version ?
>>
>>7395618
I guess so.
>>
>>7395611

You become a bimbo cowgirl, a brutish cowman, or a futa cumcow. All three have insane libidos and a much stronger tease build. Pretty sure one of the best tease builds is Tech Specialist (ironically) for defenses/CC and get Treated.

It's pretty fucking hot (if strange, since you're a captain but a bimbo) but changes little at all outside of a few dialogues in scenes.
>>
is there a way to become a cowgirl in tits without becoming dumb?
>>
>>7395643
There's some cow ttransformatives at the furry shop, probably.
>>
>>7395643

Absolutely. Bovinium is sold in Tavros (and Myrellion) at the TamaniCorp shop in the northeast.
>>
So, since we're talking greenskins, I'll ask something I've been wondering...

If we were to go with heavily stylized pretty aesthetics, which kind of visual traits or features should a goblin girl have in order to properly claim that she is, y'know, a goblin and not just a green-skinned elf? Also, under the same pretense, how would you diferentiate -other than height/size- a goblin from an orc or an ogre?
>>
>>7395653
You can't post furry here.
>>
>>7395653
Goblins should be incredibly short and both males and females should have a massive, soft ass.
Elves have longer ears, are tall as fuck, and most have small asses
>>
>>7395656
No furry was posted anywhere, no idea wtf you talking about.
>>
>>7395653
>how would you diferentiate -other than height/size- a goblin from an orc or an ogre
gobbos be short n' pointy
orks be big n' green
ogres be big n' not green
>>
>>7395643
the treatment and bimbo perks are pretty much unbeatable, and you can do both at level 1, which nullifies all the negatives, giving you nothing but positives.
>>
>>7395692

There are some intelligence checks that are pretty useful, and you can't tease everything to death. It's not the most broken build (that seems to be Smuggler), but it's really good.
>>
>>7395710
the stat drain stops after treatment ends, samething with bimbo.
>>
>>7395604
I at least would enjoy some way of 'indulging', as in bottoming with out subbing, consenting to be ravaged or surrendering to mobs while enjoying it with out completely subbing out. A Strong willed character that happens to like subbing with out it taking over her/him completely is a rare thing.
>>
>>7395717

Wait, it does? I didn't actually know that. Some of the perks you get are pretty useless without low intelligence/willpower though. I might take another shot at the Treatment then.

You still need to get some physical power though.
>>
>>7395513
Reclaim Reality looks to be good, Future Fragments is pretty amazing, as is Crisis Point, Xenotake, Blitz Angel Spica, Magic Matchup, Overwhored, Anthophobia, And a few others.
>>
>>7395730
>t. HentaiWriter
>>
>>7395596
Use the OtherCoCAnon mod if you want to be a goblin.
>>
>>7395730
That first one is nothing but promises currently, and the rest are literal trash.
>>
>>7395741
Does it change anything with them?
>>
File: 1477298663935.png (14KB, 1177x121px) Image search: [Google]
1477298663935.png
14KB, 1177x121px
>>7395730
I can't wait for Reclaim Reality by HentaiWriter.
>>
>>7395746

Changelog:
https://pastebin.com/CDU8byhd
Build:
https://mega.nz/#F!St0HiaTC!oNQs48SWTDvmDBLHWZuHHA
Cheat sheet:
https://pastebin.com/LLk3FgKF
>>
>>7395730
pledged $30 to reclaim reality
>>
>>7395759
Why don't you use ghostbin?
>>
>>7395759
I'm not seeing anything that implies the goblin experience is changed at all from the base game.
>>
>>7395749

That's actually not a huge amount of money. It's not bad, and something to be proud of, but it's barely better than minimum wage.
>>
>>7395744
If your standards are so hipster high that all those high quality games are garbage to you, then you will never enjoy any weg games ever made for all eternity.
>>
>>7395777
>high quality games
Did we read the same list? Because not one that you mentioned is anything even approaching "high quality"
>>
>>7395776
you realize that screenshot implies the screenshot taker is single-handedly pledging $1400+ right
the actual Patreon is under $1000 a month but HentaiWriter basically funds both games out of pocket while demos get made for them, while future fragments is his main moneymaker
pretty impressed he can balance all three games, I know I sound like a shill but I back all three and he hasn't missed a weekly update or demo date in what feels like forever now
>>
>>7395778
Name a better game by weg than all the games on that list.
Don't name any RPG maker games besides Malise and the Machine, because none are, and don't name any basic bitch VNs or 3D goblin shit because none of those even come close.
Nothing by Akabur or furry games either, there is nothing good from either of those.
>>
>>7395783
/weg/ doesn't make or discuss good games. As far as I can tell it's all shitposting and shitty akabur clones.
>>
>>7395783
>3D goblin
Actual goblins, or just shit 3D art?
>>
>>7395783
The burden of proof is on you, anon. You claimed that those games are good despite them obviously being trash. You haven't even tried to support your initial statement that they're good.
Also, why is it that you allow yourself to post RPGMaker games, but you immediately limit the scope to not include them when you're challenged?
>>
>>7395783
>Name a better game by weg than all the games on that list.
>(Future Fragments is pretty amazing, as is Crisis Point, Xenotake, Blitz Angel Spica, Magic Matchup, Overwhored, Anthophobia)

Not that guy, but I would include Wife Trainer and Girl Life in a list of least-worst wegs. I guess you could toss The Last Sovereign in there. Not really a fan of RPGMaker games, but it was alright.
>>
>>7395791
Check out the games I listed. They blow Akabur shit out of the water.
>>
>>7395793
I claimed they were good because they ARE good. They're all making good amounts of money, so clearly they are successful and people enjoy them, meaning the proof is on YOU to prove they aren't good despite robust sales.
None of the games I listed were RPGmaker games besides Overwhored; that and Malise get by because they subvert and heavily rework the RPGmaker formula, which no one else in weg has done so far.
>>
>>7395801
>Check out the games I listed
Every single one of them is bad. Akabur is also bad, though.
Shit, I just realized why you're awkwardly focusing on Akabur: This is /dgg/, not /stg/.
>>
>>7395806
Nice circular reason you've got there, anon.
Don't worry, we all buy your argument. No need to expand past "I'm correct because if I wasn't I'd be incorrect, and I'm not incorrect."
>>
>>7395809
this guy just hates games
>>
File: Capture.png (15KB, 363x481px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
15KB, 363x481px
>>7395815
No, I just hate bad games.
What the fuck is with all these new IPs coming in and shitposting? Did /weg/ link to us again?
>>
>>7395809
I know for a fact you haven't played most of them. That or you're the biggest hipster on the planet. Give some reasons why they're bad; considering they all have vastly different storyline and writing styles, gameplay and art styles, audio and degrees of completion, I'd love to hear you not contradict yourself somehow.
>>
What good games are there from a submissive's perspective?
>>
>>7395822
>I know for a fact you haven't played most of them.
I've played all of them buy Blitz Angel Spica. That one might not be trash, but I'd be willing to assume that it is based on the ones it's listed next to.
I'm still waiting for your initial argument. I can't refute your argument when you refuse to present it.
>>
>>7395824
trip fagging for no reason.
>>
>>7395831
shit, forgot to turn it off
>>
>>7395828
Initial argument already presented; theyve all raked in $100,000 on Patreon, have heavily dedicated fanbases, and are all quickly growing, with countless testimonials that the devs themselves are hardworking, honest people.
Your rebuttal with proof showing everything I just stated isn't a fact?
And your list of "good games" as considered by you? Would love to see what you have in that 80 gig folder that somehow beats alll these games out.
>>
File: degenerate.png (28KB, 804x344px) Image search: [Google]
degenerate.png
28KB, 804x344px
>>7395834
>>
>>7394443
So since right handed but use left is winning out does that mean that masturbation is an off hand action?
>>
>>7395837
>only GOOD things make money!!!
Wow great argument anon I'm convinced no need to elaborate or actually make an argument your current one is flawless
>>
>>7395870
games with good art make money
>>
>>7395870
>I never had an argument so I'm going to deflect and not answer anything
Still waiting on those good games, Anon.
>>
>>7395508
There's new Syri shit, but aight. GL and thank you for your service.
>>
>>7395905
I never claimed I had any better games, just that those games are shit.
Good self-awareness of your argument with that greentext, though.
>>
>>7395930
So you just think all games suck then.
Objectively only two scenarios are possible;
Either you think all games suck, or you think there are better games than those ones and you know what games those are.
No other possibility exists; fact.
>>
>>7395937
>either all games suck or those games are good
Not a false dichotomy at all, anon. Grade-A arguing.
>>
>this 500 foot wall made out of elmer's glue and toothpicks is great!
>what? it's a terrible wall.
>OH YEAH?!??!? LET'S SEE YOUR BETTER WALL MADE OUT OF ELMER'S GLUE AND TOOTHPICKS
The mental gymnastics that takes place during arguments here always amuses me.
>>
>>7395940
Grade-A reading comprehension fail.
What I said was
>either you think all games suck or you think the games I listed are bad and you have better examples
You can't say something sucks without having a comparison for it that's good. Literally how the English language and logic works.
>>7395947
Never asked you to make a wall. You have an 80gb folder of games. Clearly if the list provided was not good enough to download, or keep, then these games must objectively be better. What are they?
>>
>>7395842
Don't bully Winter-kun.
>>
>>7395959
>either you think all games suck or you think the games I listed are bad
This part is (kind of) true. The rest of the sentence cannot be logically determined to be true or false from the input, and is just you (hopefully intentionally) being stupid.
But you still haven't demonstrated any actual reasons why it would be considered "good" in the first place.
You don't seem to understand logic or arguments.
Your assertion: A.
My assertion: ~A.
Your comeback: B ∨ (~A ^ C)
Do you see now why your argument makes no goddamn sense? You're making assumptions when there is no logical ground to.
Maybe if you provided any evidence that A is true you'd be able to logically build up to more dramatic statements, but currently your actions can't really be described as anything but shitposting.
>>
>>7395884
>Never asked you to make a wall
Not him, anon. Amusing that you see enemies everywhere, though. And you didn't ask him to MAKE a better wall, but you did ask him for a better wall.
>>
>>7395982
>B ∨ (~A ^ C)
stop
>>
File: outfits.gif (341KB, 799x598px) Image search: [Google]
outfits.gif
341KB, 799x598px
Finally got around to putting in the those outfits I drew about a month ago.

Pretty sure I mentioned it a while ago, but I'm throwing in the cosplay of the Lewdest Labyrinth's OC with the next update.
>>
>>7395995

What game is that?
>>
>>7395984
Fuck, replied to the wrong post. Whatever, you know I was talking to you.
>>
>>7395989
He brought up logic, so I used logic.
I had assumed that he meant actual logic, rather than /pol/-tier ""logic""
I suppose I may have been mistaken in that assumption.
>>
>>7396001
>/pol/-tier ""logic""
Were you the guy that went apeshit like a month or two ago about the supposed way /pol/ argues?
>>
>>7396001
>trys using shorthand for logical statements
>doesn't use the proper symbols
>doesn't realize he could just type it out
>gloats about it
???
>>
File: LCARS.png (86KB, 1476x657px) Image search: [Google]
LCARS.png
86KB, 1476x657px
>>7394404
>First for not posting progress.
Fuck you I'll do what I want.

>>7395233
>Is there any way to cheat in money in FC without using the in-game cheat options? Basically I just want a fuckton of money during setup so I can have a completely customized harem of waifus but cheat start also messes with your occupation and a few other things I want to leave alone.
An alternative to the other suggestions you've gotten is new game plus. This now allows you to take a small percentage of your liquid cash with you into your next game. If you have a few million ¤ when you use new game plus, you'll have enough money to create some very nice starting slaves.
>>
>>7395997
Castle Rock. One of the few /d/evs that haven't abandoned us.
>>
>>7396004
>Were you the guy that went apeshit like a month or two ago
No? I don't even remember this argument, which thread was it in?
I just have a general disdain for the kind of people that browse /pol/.
>>7396007
>this entire post
???
Literally every single line doesn't make sense.
>>
>>7396011
Are you turning FC into SimTower now?

Was it always SimTower and I just failed to notice?
>>
>>7396014

Is there a working version out? Seems pretty neat.
>>
>>7396011
how does this layout look like on a phone?
>>
File: Lamia_Love.webm (354KB, 806x629px) Image search: [Google]
Lamia_Love.webm
354KB, 806x629px
>>7395997
CastleRock but I'd rather you wait for the next update.
>>
>>7396016
you are a faggot who doesn't even know the basics of writing a syllogism. kill yourself.
>>
>>7396018
He has a blog here:
https://castlerockgame.blogspot.com/

There are early demos, but >>7396020
>>
>>7396022
Oh fuck off. I've taken several courses on mathematical proof writing, forgive me for not wanting to go until the character limit of posts ranting about logic.
>>
>>7396020

Sure, I'll wait for it. I'm still a pleb that only really played CoC/TiTS and couldn't get Lust Doll to work.
>>
>>7396020
Beetle Buddie's cartridge avatar looks pretty sweet.
>>
>>7396011
>>7396017

If it WAS always SimTower that would explain why I've always liked it so much.
>>
>>7396026
>couldn't get Lust Doll to work.
What error did you receive? That's one of the few RPGMaker games I'll ever recommend. It's too early in development to do much, but Cassie/Fawn are interesting.
>>
>>7396020
Can we fuck Beetle Buddle mid-battle?
I don't know what it would do, but I want to do it.
>>
>>7396034

I thought I had RPG Maker installed, but I might not. It just crashes when I start it. Maybe I need to reinstall it, and isn't there a thing that makes it so you don't have to set your locale to Japanese?
>>
>>7396036
Lust Doll is an English game; you don't need to do anything with your locale. As far as RPGMaker goes, you just need the RTP installed:
https://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/additional/run-time-packages/thankyou-rtp-vx-ace
>>
File: CUTE.png (50KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
CUTE.png
50KB, 200x200px
>>7396028
thats a place holder one....

>>7396035
nope. Eventually you'll be able to start fights/rape/train party members 1 on 1, but not at the moment.

If you're fighting a changeling and it turns in a copy of you, your party members can rape you on accident though.
>>
>>7395536
Whorelock's revenge
>>
>>7396044

Oh, well that's good, thanks. I'll download it and give it a shot.

>>7396047

That's pretty fucking hilarious actually.
>>
File: 1483187672515.png (1MB, 1360x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1483187672515.png
1MB, 1360x1040px
>>7395995
>no latex options
>>
>>7396050
Uninstall whatever version of rpgmaker you tried to install before first.
>>
>>7396047
>If you're fighting a changeling and it turns in a copy of you, your party members can rape you on accident though.
You are a good man.
>>
>>7394875
do you have a dl link to the base game? nyaa is down right now
>>
>>7395264
>>7395238
Anyone have a solution for this?
>>
>>7396060
Shamelessly copying my post from /hgg2D/
RJ184110 - Succubi's Board Game v1.4
https://d.filebox.moe/xnkhqseq.7z
Description from English DLsite:
This is a single-player dice game of feminization and demonization.
There are 8 characters who become female/demon who you battle with.
(Based on a minigame from "Village of Nightmare 2";
this is a massive upgraded version of that minigame)

I haven't actually tested it beyond launching it to make sure it's in English and doesn't immediately crash.
I also still have the unpatched version which I can upload to a non-shit filehost if for some reason anyone wants it.
>>
>>7396207
danke schene mein komrade
>>
File: CoC.jpg (150KB, 1100x650px) Image search: [Google]
CoC.jpg
150KB, 1100x650px
What are some games like CoC but without furshit?
>>
>>7396207
I keep getting this error
RGSS-RTP Standard ????????
>>
>>7396246
Lilith's Throne is very similar, but you can change the furshit setting to de-fur them (into your typical cat-eared girl and such).
>>
>>7396262
Straight from /hgg2D/'s OP:
IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll AND MISSING FILES ERRORS
http://tkool.jp/support/download/index

tl;dr: Install every RTP. Do this once and you can play every RPGMaker game in existence.
>>
>>7396269
are there any cowgirls in that?
>>
>>7396277
I don't remember any cowgirl NPCs, but I think there were TF consumables to make the player a cowgirl.
>>
Anything with a lot of tentacles in it or hardcore bondage and rape?
>>
>>7395854
No, masturbation is a free action.
>>
>>7396011
How long before you backport the performance fix from pregmod?
>>
>>7396301
Reclaim Reality
>>
>>7396438
What's up with the heavy shilling?
>>
If I wanted to get into Skyrim modding for the purpose of lewd adventures, would it be best to use the standard or special edition?
>>
>>7396490

Unless they released the SSE version of the SKSE plugin, I highly recommend going with the old version of Skyrim. A number of mods require SKSE.
>>
>>7396494
>Unless they released the SSE version of the SKSE plugin
Apparently there's a hack that you can use right now to force SKSE to work with SSE.
I haven't tried it, but supposedly it works.
>>
Posted another update.

http://venturega.me/index.php/2017/05/02/nothing-doing/

tl;dr: Didn't get much done last week due to shit at work, but I did start poking around at the body update code.
>>
File: 1424933468995.jpg (920KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1424933468995.jpg
920KB, 1600x900px
Is there a way too look up TQs item/clothing list? The wiki page seems to be quite outdated and the 'showme' command requires you to specify at least part of the items name, so it'll provide little help in listing everything, obviously.
>>
>>7396494
>>7396499
why the actual fuck is sse even a thing
>>
File: Little-Death.jpg (110KB, 1449x2119px) Image search: [Google]
Little-Death.jpg
110KB, 1449x2119px
>>7395725
Could you explain a bit more with what exactly you are looking for? That way I know what direction to steer some of the scenes.

I enjoy messing around with submissive characters in the stories I've written with friends & I've had quite a few different personalities for those characters as well. From a shy, completely submissive, trap fawn & a dignified but playfully resisting submissive part-elf warrior who dresses like the grim reaper and has regeneration, that share a hardcore sadistic elf dominatrix mistress, to a human warrior who submits to no-one, but can't get off unless she is bound & trusts only one person to bind her up and only lets that person & their pet rape-monster fuck her; from an eagerly submissive elf prince who is constantly getting dressed up as a bunny girl, to a sea elf vampire trap that pranks everyone & submits willingly to a sadomasochistic demon-merged mercenary captain; from a hardcore tsundere elf warrior who's into bondage, rape-play & bestiality that submits to only one master, to a proud part elf, part alien shapeshifting tentacle monster who has learned to accept & enjoy being the tsundere, submissive slave of a trollish dragon; I've made a lot of different submissive character who submit in different ways to different degrees.

So a little idea of what type of bottoming & subbing you are looking for, will help me set the scenes better.
>>
latest tales of androgyny pls
>>
>>7396933
>a dignified but playfully resisting submissive part-elf warrior
might hit closest, it's like confidently offering oneself to the some-one/thing, enjoying what happens next and once you've had your fun exiting the situation with the same confidence that you entered with.
>>
>>7395294
It may have been inspired by coc, but I do intend to make it quite different.
The setting is going to be completely different for starters.
There will eventually be ways to talk your way out of combat, not coc's tease/seduction, but actual diplomacy talking your way out of the fight & possibly into a fuck scene. I'm not always good with conversations though, so that will talk a little bit to get into the game.
Also, the game is currently a sandbox type, there is no main storyline or grand goal at the moment since I haven't been able to think of a good one that fits with that setting and location.
Also, when the ability to make a camp is added in, it will be possible to build up the defenses & fend off actual attacks on your camp. One of the other plans I have is that new starting races will be able to be unlocked after encountering their races in the game itself, so after finding the bee-rape-monster girl race, you might be able to play as a bee monster, build a hive & collect a harem of breeders to protect breed.

Is that a good start at making the game different from coc?

>>7395378
>>7395407
Commissions are just about the fastest way I know of to make me loose interest in writing, coding or drawing. So I won't be doing any of that at all, not if I want to keep up my interest in working on this game. And any NPCs added to the game have to fit with the setting & plan I have for this game. So even though I may enjoy making colorful & crazy races & monsters, I should hopefully be able to keep the really bad rainbow vomit characters out.
>>
File: Falling-Rain.jpg (85KB, 1049x1837px) Image search: [Google]
Falling-Rain.jpg
85KB, 1049x1837px
>>7396962
Okay, that's something I can easily work with & I think I might have a few ideas for some of the scenes.
>>
>>7396978
Thanks, consensual monster sex is one of my top fetishes. Also any chance for lewd parasite/symbiote content?
>>
>>7396986
Yup. Most definitely will have lewd symbiots & parasites.
>>
Any word on the Tits update? Is it still broke or no?
>>
>>7397065
Fuck off. Find some other place to get free shit from.
>>
Are there any tg games that are under development currently that don't appear on tfgsite?
>>
>>7397068
t. Fenoxo
>>
>>7396978
do you have any pictures of the female minotaur?
>>
>>7396699
Just use the tree command
>>
can someone explain how I use the patreon unlocker? can't seem to get it to work, but I'm not particularly savvy with scripts.
>>
>>7397089
At the moment, sadly no I don't. I spend so much time working on the coding that I no longer have much time to draw anymore. Only the few minutes during breaks & lunch while at work.
>>
>>7397075
t. Sniveling cunt who starts crying when other people don't fall over themselves to waste their money on you
>>
>>7397125
Maybe if you actually made it good people would give you money for it, Fenoxo
>>
>>7397140
He's gettig like 27k a month, I don't think he's hurting for cash.
>>
>>7397140
>This guy doesn't want to spend his own money on me, he must be the developer trying to sabotage us!!!!!!
Why don't you fuck off?
>>
>>7396461
Didn't know shilling was responding to someone's question with an accurate answer.
My bad!
>>
>>7397165
But it's not accurate in any sense if the term because that ""game"" doesn't exist.
As has been pointed out to you before, wait until it releases and you'll have plausible deniability for your shameless shilling.
>>
>>7397165
>>7397170
Tbh that wasn't even the first post shilling that game in the last few days.

Is it making little money and so HW hired people to get more money?
>>
>>7397155
>overreacting this hard
I don't know if the original question was referencing a "shared" link being taken down or if the actual update broke something. No one is asking -you- to waste your money and buy the latest build to share. I mean, it's not like someone who already pays for it would ever re-upload and share. I'm someone who is content with waiting for public builds, gives me time to work on my own projects, so I don't really care if it's shared or not.
>>7397165
>>7397170
There is, to my knowledge, no public demo (which was originally planned for February) so the only way to test it and/or play it is the $5 tier on the RR patreon. I'm not gonna say you're HW, but it is a pretty blatant shill attempt at the very least. If it has all that, neat, but there's no real reason to mention it in response with no elaboration.
>>
stop shill accusations and discuss games
>>
>>7397269
>discuss games
Like Reclaim Reality®™? Reclaim Reality®™ is the greatest game, so it's all we need to talk about!
>>
>>7397096
When you ask that kind of question, you might want to indicate what game it is for.
>>
>>7397295
Trap Quest would be my guess, considering I can't think of anything else with a Patreon unlocker.
>>
>>7397298
I know that, but I'm fucking tired of spoonfeeding today.
>>
>>7395273
Sounds pretty tame
meh
>>
>>7396246
CoC mod
>>
>>7397318
So..... a symbiotic suit that looks like a hollowed out giant werewolf filled with tentacles that will gleefully rape you,, breed you, possess you, or submit to you if you are strong willed enough, is tame to you?

How about a 15 foot tall giant elf slave, with a three foot tall cat demon master with 3 tentacle cocks, three tail cocks & three extra tentacles, is that tame to you?

How about a cluster of armored tentacles that have twisted themselves into the shape of a giant wolf, & will implant their spawn into you if they catch you, is that something you would consider tame?

Those are only a few of the things that may eventually end up in the game once their scenes are written up. I'm off to bed now. Got to work tonight.
>>
>>7397333
I like missing 9 out of 10 attacks
>>
>>7395273
Why does it take like 2 seconds to say stuff after you click anything?
>>
>>7397333
>So..... a symbiotic suit that looks like a hollowed out giant werewolf filled with tentacles that will gleefully rape you,, breed you, possess you, or submit to you if you are strong willed enough, is tame to you?
Would your head and torso be visible on its belly side? Would the player be able to sratch behind its ears or play fetch with it once tamed?
>How about a cluster of armored tentacles that have twisted themselves into the shape of a giant wolf, & will implant their spawn into you if they catch you
Would you describe in great detail those little tentacle worms wriggling in you, driving you from one orgasm to the next?
>>
>>7397348
The combat code needs a bit of tweaking. We admit that.
>>
>>7397352
Can you give examples of which scenes are taking so long to load?
>>
>>7397377
Oh, I thought it was for every option, but seems to be most common in the character creation.

Rolling stats, etc. Also most commands (see stats, explore, go direction).

It looks like it generates the "structure" for the new page, as the scrollbar changes, etc, but there's no text for like 2 seconds.
>>
>>7397363
Head and shoulders visible, yes, crotch to head. tentacles hold the characters arms behind their back, but the character can use the arms of the creature and gains the senses of the critter to use while bound up. And yes once you control it.

Also once you control it you tell it when to breed, so you will be able to tell it to fuck some npc.
>>
>>7397386
Hmmm are you playing on an older pc or a phone?
>>
>>7397377
Might want to consider lowering the font size a little (Might just be my preferences to how things should look) and making a semi-uniform page layout for ease of access of the menu.
>>
>>7397363
Oh and yes the description of the tentacles worming into you will be detailed.
>>
>>7397387
Big questing: Loli? Yes, No, only in looks?
>>
>>7397399
Go to sleep, SCT. You can reply later.
>>
>>7397394
If I am not mistaken the font is set by the default font size of the computer it is played on.

We are also working on the layout.
>>
>>7397404
loli and shota are a big no, sorry,(from the coder)

Also patreon has a strict no under aged content rule.
>>
>>7397391
I'm playing on Chrome, Windows 7 and a i5 2500k (~3.3ghz)
>>
>>7397409
Thanks, she did, This is the other of us, lol. She was just answering questions I would ask her as she for ready to go to sleep. I actually have tonight off lol.
>>
>>7397068
You know I was just asking cuz last time I played the .39 version all my data got corrupted. I was asking to see if they fixed the problem.
>>
>>7397423
Ah Chrome... We haven't tried it in Chrome, we have been playing it in Firefox. The only time we got the lag issues you mention was when there was a scene where there was a particularly large amount of code involved. I guess I will have to download Chrome for testing purposes. We will look into that.
>>
>>7397235
>>7397430
This
>>
>>7397433
To help you out, it LOOKS like the font is being unloaded between some scenes, as it looks like the new text is being printed (just invisible).

Either that or some "fade it in" animation is not playing. It just goes straight from 0% visible to 100% visible (after ~2 seconds)
>>
>>7397414
I'll have to look into that, then. Probably just my Firefox being a shitlord. Shows up at 20, all my defaults are set to 14.
>>
>>7397428
>This is the other of us, lol.
Should have gone with Janus instead of Schroedinger...
>>
im a huge faggot, please rape my face
>>
>>7397450
No, no. The quote is
>HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS

Gotta respect traditions.
>>
>>7397450

Well that was not me so...
>>
>>7397446
Well the name was a bit of a spur of the moment thing and I didn't know what she was going to post as, lol.
>>
>>7397454
That's why you should use a Trip if you're serious about having a name.
>>
>>7397190
>not making much money
>spend money to hire people to advertise on a board notorious for piracy and in a general with less than 100 people
Yes, that definitely makes more sense than
>patreon backer who likes the concept of the game talks about the game

Don't be a retard. HW is a marketer himself, and no one knows his games better than himself, so why would he pay for other people to do a job he could do better himself for free?
Simple answer; he doesn't buy marketing. It's just fans of his games talking about them like any other fan of any other game on here.
>>
>>7397436
Hmmm, sounds odd as hell, We have not had that problem, but like I said we will look into it.
>>
>>7397460
Corollary: don't use the trip when you're not discussing your game.
>>
>Get the aphrodisiac addiction related event in FC
>My pure bodyguard-fu who I took in from the Shelter is the addict in question
>Healed her ill health, gave her fine clothes to wear, built her advanced prosthetics to replace the limbs her previous master took from her
>Have to read her weep about how sex has become artifical for her and the aphrodisiacs have taken the emotional satisfaction of sex away from her
>Despite this she takes her aphrodisiac, consciously aware she's a slave to her addiction, and her sorrow is replaced with manufactured lust
>Feel terrible that I've done this to my most treasured slave

It's a good job throwing yourself from the penthouse balcony isn't an option because I would do it and end my playthrough here. Damn you FCDev. Damn you.
>>
>>7397460
Ah yeah, I don't remember how to do that lol.
>>
>>7397472
http://www.4chan.org/faq#trip
>>
>>7397468
Yup, wouldn't do that anyway unless I forgot.
>>
>>7397473

Thanks got it.
>>
>>7397469
Time to go cold turkey. She'll hate you and you deserve it.
>>
>>7397465
>Yes, that definitely makes more sense than
Yes.

If you're not selling enough, you have two options:
> Improve product
> Invest in marketing

It's cheaper and easier to just invest in marketing.

I also agree it's very likely he's the one shilling by himself.
>>
File: 1485613166718.jpg (190KB, 1550x316px) Image search: [Google]
1485613166718.jpg
190KB, 1550x316px
>>7397510
>Yes, that makes more sense
>Investing in marketing is cheaper than improving the product when you aren't making much
Ok, so you're a retard, confirmed. Thanks for making that easy on me!
For the record, HW isn't really hurting for money for Reclaim Reality. He's able to pay for assets out of pocket after paying for everything FF related for the month, given the massive amount of money FF is making, which lets him make sure the people working with him get paid just fine too.
Pretty sure they're just banking on making a lot more money from backers once the demo comes out. Future Fragments public demo made him go from $5k to $9k in a month, same thing will likely happen here.
>>
>>7397540
Calm down, HW.
>>
Which relevant game is the most easily modded?
>>
>>7397562
Calm down, conspiracy theorist.
>>
>>7397571
Define "easily"

The Elder Scrolls/the other bethesda games allow "easy" modding through their tools, but it's not so easy in the end.

Free Cities is pretty much open and you can mod it all you want. I think CoC is in a similar position, but it's flash.
>>
>>7397587
Clearly I don't need to define "easily" because you already managed to figure out that Elder Scrolls is easier to mod than a Flash game.

I guess...

A game that has deliberate mod support and permits multiple mods to be active at the same time, just like Elder Scrolls.
>>
File: 1479333528173.jpg (77KB, 460x562px) Image search: [Google]
1479333528173.jpg
77KB, 460x562px
Here we go again.
I setup a new account for TiTS. Everything is working now. I tested the download for the new Syri content since that's the only thing I give a shit about in that game, and it's there.

Obviously, each account won't last forever, so just let me know when the builds start crapping out again and I'll take care of it. Enjoy.

t. commie

TiTS 0.7.43 Backer Build

.swf:
https://mega.nz/#!Hch1XAYK!o64s3PfLleOh-qFvYlFb_ajFs57SiEsweymUHaW5Pdc

.apk (ARM):
https://mega.nz/#!vER2SQzQ!TYJppBNLI4YNKhB2VDWlBRK6Ks6hGMAgHfsJWOiL1d0

Notes:
I don't keep old versions hosted. If the above links don't work, check if they are for the most recent release. If not, search the thread for the most recent build number.

Firefox users may experience problems with Mega links.
>>
>>7397434
Fuck off, no one is going to pay for you to continue being a leech.
>>
>>7397599
I should instantly know if this is working because my save should actually load.
And it does!
>>
>>7397599
Why do you enable them? You're wasting your own money on people who behave like petulant children the instant you stop.
I would've stopped sharing entirely just to spite those wastes of resources.
>>
>>7397657
He does it for himself too and because hes not a faggot like you.
>>
>>7397469
if you tried to slap your bodyguard, she will kill you and kill herself in regret so you can always end things that way.
>>
Just played Whorelock's Revenge for the first time. Enter dungeon with a time bomb that removes stats. Can't fight back against anything. 0/10 deleted.
>>
>>7397676
Bedlam is a hack.
>>
>>7397670
Has said several times that he doesn't even play the game, so no, he doesn't reupload it to Mega and post it here "for himself"
You get so furious when people even suggest that other people aren't going to blindly waste their money for you, yet you call me the faggot.
>>
>>7397599
Thanks for enabling me.
>>
File: LCARS.png (57KB, 1529x487px) Image search: [Google]
LCARS.png
57KB, 1529x487px
>>7396017
>Are you turning FC into SimTower now?
>>7396352
>How long before you backport the performance fix
About that.

Free Cities 0.10.1, "Hands On," up at freecitiesblog and r slash freecitiesgame. Snap update for two reasons: anon unfucked the lag, and I redid the UI. Let me know what you think of the new layout if you do playtest. Will require a restart or NGP, though.

>>7396019
>how does this layout look like on a phone?
Probably terrible.

>>7397469
>Damn you FCDev. Damn you.
Got you, anon. If FC doesn't make you feel terrible at least once, it's missed its mark there.

Also mods pls
>>
>>7397802
>LCARS.png
Nice.
>>
>>7397802
Hey FCDev, miscellaneous feedback here:
I compulsively savescum my labrat a lot. I F5 until I get a brilliant one. It's hard to be satisfied with a suboptimal labrat when you only get one of them. I'd do the same for shotgun prizes if it were possible. Also, I find it a little bit weird that the engineered labrats can have bad boob shapes. Also also, sometimes my labrats recruit sisters, which is odd thematically and crazy lucky.
>>
>>7397802
Hey FCDev, will it ever be possible to have more than one family relation?
For reasons I want my Head Girl to have Twin Daughters that are also my Bodyguard and Concubine.
>>
>>7397802
Why can't we build more barracks? I want to truly become Augustus and expand my Praetorian Guard dramatically.
>>
>>7397468
As a dev, I only tripfag when talking specifically about my projects. It's like these heathens don't even know proper shitposting etiquette
>>
>>7397819
what page are you f5'ing to reroll stats?
>>
>>7397934
When the labrat comes out of her case and introduces herself to you, f5ing will reroll her.
>>
>>7397937
You can do that with most of the events. Once you see a slave's stats, just F5.
>>
>>7397941
Can't do it with shotgun prizes, since you don't see their stats on the same page that you win them on.
>>
>>7397945
Right, same with enslaving the enemy arcology owner. For those, you have to save before the end of your turn and reload from there.
>>
>>7397949
Which is where like, 80% of my time in any given playthrough is spent. Savescumming the one-time slaves that I intend to keep.
I want a good muscleslave to be my bodyguard.
>>
>>7397960
>I want a good muscleslave to be my bodyguard.
Then make your own.
>>
File: 1488311500185.jpg (82KB, 744x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1488311500185.jpg
82KB, 744x1072px
>>7397964
Height, intelligence, facial beauty, and an appealing ethnicity are hard to train.
Of course the muscles, the figure, the tits, the ass, and the undying loyalty are easy enough to work for.
>>
>>7397599
Could you leak cloud meadow?
>>
File: Capture.png (121KB, 1356x808px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
121KB, 1356x808px
>>7397974
I dunno, seems pretty easy to me.
>>
>>7397975
Sure. That'll take a bit to download/upload.
>>
>>7394406

I've done so a number of times in the past. Obviously nothing happened. Didn't even get a courtesy 'thanks for the input'.
>>
>>7397980
>fulfilled 72 weeks later
>>
>>7397975

Cloud Meadow v1.04.4 Backer Build

.exe:
https://mega.nz/#!zRoWwbQD!jUMpWv_ylhImN24CEBVhcPzBVWvEIVe-zUCU4rtp_js

Notes:
I don't keep old versions hosted.

>>
>>7398061
the embargo has finally been lifted?
>>
>>7398065
The embargo on what?
>>
>>7398072
discussing cloud meadow on /dgg/
>>
>>7398077
Oh.
Not a clue, just fulfilling a request.
>>
>>7397802
WHY ARE THE DENSE, SHITTIER APARTMENTS THE ONES CLOSER TO THE LUXURY AND WONDER OF MY PENTHOUSE, DIRTBAG?
>>
FCdev:

One of these addict slaves has a broken "Enslave her immediately" tag
>>
>>7396699
>contortion
Is there more where this came from?
>>
>>7398061
Based
>>
>>7397599
An real human bean.
>>
>>7397819
>I compulsively savescum my labrat a lot. I F5 until I get a brilliant one. It's hard to be satisfied with a suboptimal labrat when you only get one of them. I'd do the same for shotgun prizes if it were possible.
That's fair. The labrat was statted back when her genital layout was really special. Futas are pretty easy to get these days, so I'll look into another way to make her special.
>Also also, sometimes my labrats recruit sisters, which is odd thematically and crazy lucky.
I really should add a .relationDesc string to allow a sentence or two that describes the relationship, for family relationships with special histories. For example, that one would involve the two of them sharing a tank as they grew up.

>>7397835
>Hey FCDev, will it ever be possible to have more than one family relation?
A week ago I would have said no, never; but with so many competent coders contributing, there are multiple anons attacking the efficiency issues from multiple angles, right now. If I can do it, I will.
>For reasons I want my Head Girl to have Twin Daughters that are also my Bodyguard and Concubine.
How vanilla. How about a mother milkmaid who spends her days eagerly 'tending' to her dairy full of daughters?

>>7397857
>Why can't we build more barracks? I want to truly become Augustus and expand my Praetorian Guard dramatically.
1. Because the barracks is a placeholder right now. The arcology interface code is probably going to improve substantially and more complex things like placing a barracks will be involved in that.
2. Because each sector currently depicted is extremely large. On that level, it's a 1/5 slice of a really big building, and each level includes many floors. You could easily quarter a couple of companies there.

>>7397974
>Height, intelligence, facial beauty, and an appealing ethnicity are hard to train.
And that's how it should be, I think. That's what makes people valuable today, anyway, according to the way we apportion value - wages.
>>
>>7398138
>How vanilla. How about a mother milkmaid who spends her days eagerly 'tending' to her dairy full of daughters?
i want this
>>
>>7398061
>it's now a farming simulator
what's the trick
>>
>>7398138
>You could easily quarter a couple of companies there.
Under Augustus, the standing size of the Praetorian Guard was around 6000 men. A couple of companies is not going to be enough if I'm going to surpass Augustus.
>>
>>7398146
Also, it would be pretty sweet if we had the choice between having a dual prefect system, as Augustus did it, or a single prefect system, as Tiberius did it. Optimally with the option of getting absolutely murdered by them like Caligula if you repeatedly fuck them over like an idiot.

Basically, I want more Rome autism.
>>
>>7398138
Hi FCDev! Started playing Free Cities about three days ago, and I've been having a blast. Just because I have no deep idea about what I'm doing doesn't mean I can't survive, so I think there's something right with the balance. Thanks for the fun, and keep up the good work!

Incidentally, open queston. I've started to wonder, after making my first one. Is a fully encased perma-fuckdoll-only run viable?
>>
>>7398138
>How vanilla.
FUCK YOU YOU DON'T OWN ME I WANT MY WAIFU TRINITY.

Also:
If you click Racial supremacism or Racial subjugationism before clicking a race it comes up "You are pursuing 0 superiority"

I'm actually confused by these options so I never use them.
How do they actually work?
>>
>>7398199
Click the race first, then click on the Racial thing. Subjugation makes them more likely to be slaves, and implies that less citizens are that race.
Supremacy makes them less likely to be slaves, and implies that more citizens are that race.
>>
>>7398209
And what does this actually do to slaves that are those races?
>>
>>7398237
They got the short end of the stick.
>>
>>7398138
>I really should add a .relationDesc string to allow a sentence or two that describes the relationship, for family relationships with special histories. For example, that one would involve the two of them sharing a tank as they grew up.

Or the labrat was actually kidnapped as a girl and her doctor brother stages am ill fated attempt to rescue her...
>>
>>7396747

It runs at 64 bit and is thus more stable and allows more growth. It's basically an upgraded Skyrim which offers more for modders.
>>
TiTS 0.7.44 Backer Build

.swf:
https://mega.nz/#!jEYHGIQL!2lZIt70JCNXV2hLC-H63NYy6mVvU13ZgJaPlGEk9j34

.apk (ARM):
https://mega.nz/#!fUAxCADb!WcFAWdVXkkC8Sf9-Y7TIH5lTMn3TiTdbVXehrAnlDT0

Notes:
I don't keep old versions hosted.

Whoever altered Syri to be brown should be shot.
>>
>>7398533
>Whoever altered Syri to be brown should be shot.
this isn't true is it?
>>
File: 1470362733553.png (63KB, 589x393px) Image search: [Google]
1470362733553.png
63KB, 589x393px
>>7398547
Color comparison.

She's always had a light tan, but she looks like she walked straight out of India now. Her new art is also terrible. She used to have this young spunky tomboy appeal to me, but now she just looks 20 years older. I could have also gone the rest of my life without knowing that her limbs were furry.
>>
>>7398558
You know you can set which artist you have for each character, right?
>>
File: 1490356585677.png (44KB, 609x243px) Image search: [Google]
1490356585677.png
44KB, 609x243px
>>7398560
Yes, but when these are the choices, does it even matter? They should have left the old bust as a choice.
>>
>>7398558
>>7398562
wtf why did they remove it?
>>
fuck fenoxo
>>
File: 1463756062688.png (28KB, 649x598px) Image search: [Google]
1463756062688.png
28KB, 649x598px
>>7398565
Evidently she was always supposed to be brown. The game is dead to me now.
>>
>>7398578
Literally every drawing of her has wildly different skin tones, who's to say which is correct?
>>
>>7398578
why couldn't they just get the artist to do a nude version?
>>
>>7397614
I did pay once and I might do it again if I had money. Fenoxo is a huge cunt and he doesn't deserve money at all.
>>
File: 1468566476709.png (385KB, 592x415px) Image search: [Google]
1468566476709.png
385KB, 592x415px
>>7398591
That's what I don't understand. The new bust is by the same artist as the old bust.
>>
>>7398604
really?
how is it so much worse
>>
>>7398339
We Firefly now?
>>
>>7398088
>>7397802
I feel a strong desire to see an image of every update and dirtbag response. How good is the archive for /d/?
>>
>>7398651
Searching "DIRTBAG" on love is over, got some results you can look through, I guess lol

https://archive.loveisover.me/_/search/text/DIRTBAG/
>>
>>7397802
YO HOMIE BRA JSYK YOUR GAME IS pretty much the only thing im interested in beyond coc. This beats visual novels i have PAID for.
>>
>>7396060
nyaa is down forever
>>
>>7395475
>>7395508
>>7395928
>>7395614
Fenoxo has recently started putting a user id into builds downloaded from his server. They then download pirated releases, and blacklist users according to the ids found in those swfs. Blacklisted userse only get sabotaged builds from his servers.
However, as far as i can tell patreon builds do not have any tracking and are never sabotaged.
Uploaders:
If you are already blacklisted, you can only use patreon. It is highly recommended to post these builds anonymously, as fen has already banned one of our uploaders from his patreon. You can always create a new account to evade his blacklist.
If you are not blacklisted yet or have made a new account, patreon is still preferred but in case that's not an option you can use one of the tools linked below to strip the tracking id from an swf.
To use the links, replace (eight) with 8
(eight)ch.net/f/res/9862.html#12927
(eight)ch.net/f/res/9862.html#12945
Post in that thread if tracking changes and you want to contact us.
>>
>>7398706
Now someone just has to release versions with random ids so Fen blacklists his whole userbase.
>>
>>7398706
Interesting. Thanks for the information. I'm about to get a few hours of sleep, but I've taken down my TiTS links and will look at this in the morning. The TiTS files should be reuploaded within 12 hours.
>>
>>7395247
welcome to the internet anon
>>
>Riya is still an unbeatable mary sue that the writer desperately tries to defend

lol
>>
>>7398708
alright, sounds good
>>
>>7398360
Wait, Skyrim wasn't already 64 bit?
step up your game Bethesda ffs
>>
>>7398533
>the file you are trying to download is no longer available
>>
>>7398816

>>7398708
>>
In a player character focused transformation game, what would be the best way to handle extraordinary character heights? For example, in CoC you can become a 12 foot tall goliath, but only like two characters ever really make note of it. Is there a way to improve on this without totally rewriting a bunch of scenes?
>>
>>7398820
There isn't really an elegant way to do this, The logistics of poses are just complicated. Like, say doggystyle requires the giving partners crotch to be at buttlevel. 69 is just impossible with large size differences
etc.
>>
>>7398874
So no real recourse than just treating it like any other extreme body modification like taur or lamia, then.
>>
can someone explain to me how to vampire class works in Trap Quest? Can it be combined with another class?

Do I have to keep wearing the lipstick collar?
>>
>>7398707
this, pls
>>
>>7398646
It always read like a direct reference to Firefly for me
>>
>>7398814
It's engine was based on Gamebryo which has been around for-fucking-ever. If I had to guess, the only reason Bethesda moved their shit to a 64-bit build was to put it out on the PS4/Xbone which (I'm fairly certain) both run off 64-bit CPUs
>>
>>7399266
>>7399266
>>7399266
new
>>
>>7398360
>>7398814
>>7399158
"Running off 64-bit CPU" doesn't have anything to do with SSE.
You can run 32 bit code on your latest gen intel cpu which is very much 64-bit. As in, its general purpose registers are 64 bits wide.
You can also run SSE(1) code on a fucking Pentium 3, a 32-bit cpu.

For some history, SSE is a family of instruction sets using 128 bits wide registers that started out in 1999 (with the Pentium 3), shortly before amd64 showed up (Intel's first amd64-compatible cpu wasn't before 2004).

If a program can make good use of SSE, it can get a very nice performance boost. It's usually hard to parallelize the workload perfectly, though.
>>
>>7399392
I think they meant Skyrim Special Edition.
>>
don't forget to complain about elves in the next thread, god damn elves taking over the generals

REMOVE ELF
>>
>>7399404
Well that's one shitty acronym right there. At least SKSE has the decency of being obvious enough.
>>
>>7397960
>>7397964
>>7397974
I usually use the lab-raid subject a a bodyguard, save-scum for looks and you can remove whatever part you dislike
>>
>>7397975
>>7398061
Does it have any good fapable material yet?
>>
>>7399477
as far as i can tell it's a shitty farming simulator
Thread posts: 421
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.