[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cursed!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 28

Angered by your impudence, a witch places a curse on you that plays off your most deviant desires. What is it?
>>
Probably being forced to turn into a woman and routinely give birth.
>>
Either getting cuckolded by everyone I love or being turned into an ugly woman.
>>
Turned into a woman with an insatiable lust to be impregnated and feed people with her milk.
>>
To be an erokawaii preteen futa.
>>
Likely given an insatiable hunger that leads to me eating myself swollen.

That, or my balls produce enough cum I need to wank hourly to relieve the mounting pressure.
>>
I would be cursed to femininity upon arousal, in that, the more aroused I get, the less manly and the girlier my body becomes. Imagine working or studying at college when that qt you like comes by and smiles at you; you feel your shoulders kinda squeak as they compress a bit and your stiffening dick pulses to life with blood, pushing nerves together as everything, and its skin, shrinks, and you must dash to the bathroom as you can't get her out of your head; the buttons on your shirt are getting strained because your itty bitty titties are growing out and your tiny, sensitive, shrinking penis is rubbing on your clothes hard, dragging you into a spiral that will leave you like a girl for a good while until you just... release... that pressure, and not masturbate and jack off like a boy either, but rather schlick your dripping cunt instead and cum like a real girl.

That would be me, which is okay, because I'm into yuri, but additionally, it would also be aggrivating to have to find a girl whose into girls as well, but also into me when I'm a guy. Imagine typing away before being hugged by the most beautiful bi girl behind you sitting in your chair, each nip at your ears making your voice rise in pitch and your hair cascade down your neck and back. She could rub your tits and ass as they swell up to desired size with sufficient teasing and rub your rock-hard bulgue before it just pulls in with each stroke and forces the blood back into you in rushes. Best love right there.
>>
>>6623179
impotence
>>
turning into a rather busty girl, with both dick and vagina, and being able to inflate myself, or like blueberry inflation and stuff
>>
File: 1396549412017.jpg (326KB, 500x699px) Image search: [Google]
1396549412017.jpg
326KB, 500x699px
not something out of the norm for /d/ but
being changed into a busty girl and having parasite clothing ravaging me with tentacle that impregnating me turning me into a walking spawn pool
>>
>>6623179
Probably becoming enslaved by a group of warrior-futas and being used to relive their frequent sexual desires
>>
>>6623234

so a Mexican then?
>>
>>6623179
I am now an adorable trap who is randomly gently dominated by women whether I want it or not, could be worse I guess
>>
Near constant flatulence that has a smell so powerful to me that I risk cumming on particularly strong farts. In addition I can't hold them back for more than 10 minutes at most; if I try then it'll practically explode out my ass, soil my pants a bit, and of course make me cream them like I was edging for a whole day.

The thing is, it becomes oddly easier to hold it if I somehow manage to keep them contained past that threshold point (I.e. industrial butt plugs) but if they're held in for over an hour I can't fart for a week. Instead, my cock farts instead of cumming (but the cum is still built up in my balls) and my body odor becomes my farts. My breath is of course foul to everyone but me. The result is if I hold it in too long, I become a perpetually aroused, sporadically ejaculating filth hound.
>>
File: 1376013388558.png (102KB, 321x326px) Image search: [Google]
1376013388558.png
102KB, 321x326px
Holy shit, it would be some kind of combination of mindbreak/ahegao, pet play, multiple orgasms, ballbusting, and tf. Probably also traps and monstergirls/boys to some extent.

Maybe occasionally I get turned into things at random (usually some kind of qt trap), and whenever I'm that form I don't really have a refractory period or any kind of limit to my pleasure. Everything reverts to normal in a few days or hours, so I can safely go completely fuck crazy without genuinely losing my mind. To add ballbusting in there, it makes me cum especially hard instead of causing me to double over in pain.

And anyone who has me as a pet can tf me at will, unless i don't want that to happen.
>>
File: 1444780612384.png (2MB, 2000x2831px) Image search: [Google]
1444780612384.png
2MB, 2000x2831px
>>6623179
(Not sure how the rules work, so I'll assume you put down your sexual wishes, and then find a way to ruin them. But I think one combination of fantasies I have, is bad enough as is.)
I'm given every fantasy I've ever wanted, all happening at the same time...

I'm transported away, into some underground Nightclub that transforms all of its guests into Futanari.
The owner of the club takes me as her slave, to please her, and all of her guests.

To prevent me from running away, she has my limbs disappear, becoming the Amputee I've always wanted to be.

I'm unable to feel pain, nor can I ever orgasm, but I can feel like I'm on the edge of cumming, but only from either gagging, or from rough anal sex. (I do feel discomfort to some degree.)

When the shop closes for a few hours, and I'm not being a constant cum dump, My mouth is filled with an object to keep my throat filled, but has room for me to breath.
This plug also acts as a fleshlight, in case someone wants to really gag me.
A similar plug is also in my ass at the same time.

My body no longer needs water or food, but does need cum in it's place.

All customers are able to cum easily, for longer periods of time, and an infinite number of times they want, while using me.

I'd feel like I was in heaven at first, thinking my every wish came true.
Only to find the next day less exciting as the first, and then each day after, I'll slowly regret my permanent status as a fixture for customers to use.
>>
>>6623179
Futa lolis take over the world and enslave man. Since it's a curse, I guess nobody wants to fuck me.

That is a legitimately suicide-worthy scenario.
>>
Upon interaction with anyone of the opposite gender and within a reasonable age range after a certain period of time, there is a pretty good chance that whoever I'm interacting with will slowly and unwittingly start to hypnotize me. Either the person's eyes, voice, or sexual organs will become irresistibly hypnotic, and eventually, I will be completely and noticeably under, but not without being aware of their slow loss of control. The unwitting hypnotist will realize their power sooner rather than later, and feel a sudden urge to exploit the situation for their own benefit.

The catch, of course, is that I forget about the whole thing a short period of time afterward.

Too much wish fulfillment? Too vanilla for /d/? Feel free to corrupt it further, I guess.
>>
File: 021.jpg (1MB, 1682x2400px) Image search: [Google]
021.jpg
1MB, 1682x2400px
Journal entry 285 day x year xxx

I leave this log for any who want to know the truth of this insane world.

... It's all my fault. I was stupid and unintentionally insulted an insane gypsy a few years ago. He cursed me.

Now society shuns me, as everywhere i walk mutagenic tentacles sprout that turns anyone they catch into a futa. If they continue to be caught after fully developing as a futa, they start raising the victim's libido.. endlessly.

The tentacles can be killed, but only with great effort. The larger ones regenerate too fast to be killed with anything short of a nuke.

As the one who is cursed I am also a futa, but am additionally permantly pregnant with tentacles in all of pussy, balls, ass, and tits. And they are horny little buggers.

I cannot be killed, nor can i die. The tentacles will not let me. I worry, as gunshots are starting to feel good. Am I becoming a masochist?
>>
>>6625370
Journal entry 286 day y year xxx

A band of sex crazed futa found me some years back. They called themselves succubi now, not humans. Laugh if you want but it was fitting. They could literally snu-snu a regular human to death and increase their libido further from it.

As for me, they locked me up, as i was their messiah, their deity to some. Endlessly they would try to persuade some of the tentacles i was pregnant with to migrate to their bodies so they could "ascend to a higher plane of pleasure."
No, I'm not kidding. But thankfully, it never worked. My tentacles only want to pleasure me endlessly from the inside, thank you very much. ... wow I am getting attached aren't I? That should not be right, but I've gotten used to them without realizing I guess.
>>
>>6625385
Journal entry 287 day z year xxx

After I escaped, I began to... fall I guess. The pleasure was warping my mind. I began to actively try to corrupt towns, cities and, eventually, countries. I spread my tentacles everywhere.

Eventually i found that the tentacles now listened to me. If there was ever a special someone i wanted corrupted especially bad, they would actively seek them out. I admit to a bad habit of corrupting news anchors on live TV this way. It's addicting hehe.

Oddly, governments didn't fall. Not a one. They all embraced becoming creatures of sex and lust and simply carried on as before. New laws of course, but same old mostly. It still amuses me they put a minimum libido level on running for any higher government position.

Well one positive out of this - wars are now fought with sex, not guns. You ain't seen nothing until you've seen a 20 million person orgy. That was the great European Sex war. Fought to secure the world's new number one important resource - lube.

Honestly, at this point, insulting that crazy gypsy was perhaps the best thing I've ever done. And by this time, the world probably agrees.

Peace, love and sex out,
The Tentacled Wanderer.
>>
>>6623694
dick = diamonds
That's definitely best love there.
>>
>>6623179
Lets see, what would count as my most deviant desires, probably one of these three

>Playfully cruel giantess involving ass/breast crushing, unbirth, vore, and being durable enough to survive it
Reduced to 4-6 inches high and but stretchy/rubbery enough that while getting caught under an ass, used as a dildo, or swallowed is unpleasant, it's not lethal and kept as a pet by the witch for her to playfully torment wither it be by stretching me across her chest as a bra, use me as a cushion under her ass, shoving me up her pussy/ass and letting me struggle and be her living vibrator, having me for a snack and making me spend a few days in her gut before I make it to the end, or whatever else she wants

>Musclegirl femdom involving feminizing me
Pretty much what >>6624667, only the girls range from /fit/ to amazonian and force me to be pretty

>Absorption/body part TF, making the host very sensitive, and ideally getting used in lesbian sex
The witch turns me into her tits/ass/pussy/lips/whatever, boosting her appearance but making said body part hyper sensitive to pleasure and in turn leaving my whole existence as a very sensitive erogenous zone. She then has some fun with another witch/apprentice

Or possibly combine the three, making her /fit/ and turning me into a tiny, but stretchy boytoy for her to use for her amusement and slowly turn into a trap. Also grant her the power to eat me and boost a body part of hers, trapping my soul in there letting me feel everything as she has fun with other women at least until she decided to let me pass through and play with her tiny traptoy some more
>>
>>6623179
It's odd, but I really got a thing for dick stealing

So I'd guess her curse would cause my dick to fall off and then take it for herself but still letting me feel everything she uses it for

So at random times as I go about my day she teases and abuses it, sometimes edging me over and over again as I'm powerless to do anything about it, sometimes using it as a dildo to sate her own lusts, sometimes using it as a strap on and fucking other women that I know nothing about.

Possibly even letting her friends borrow it or even selling it and leaving what happens to it up to it's new owner
>>
>>6623179
In one sentence: I am transformed into a blind Japanese cat-girl who is forcefully impregnated by my brother, and due to my new submissive nature, I am entirely unable to ask anyone for help.

Yeah, I think that covers all the fetishes in one shot.
>>
I get to be a shape shifting semen demon, fucking and getting fucked on a day to day basis. One day futa, next a big titted whore, then to an eldritch tentacle rape horror, back to futa, maybe later a cum hungry trap.
>>
File: bfe4fa0f957bc937f4038108b57b97df.jpg (112KB, 736x1041px) Image search: [Google]
bfe4fa0f957bc937f4038108b57b97df.jpg
112KB, 736x1041px
So it took me a minute to try and create a "punishment" scenario with as many of my fetishes as possible, but here is what I came up with:

The next morning after receiving the curse, I wake up to find myself as a beautiful 18 year old biological shemale. By biological, I mean that every part of my body is naturally female but the feminine cock and balls between my legs. I go to wake my wife up and after the initial shock she seems completely okay with it, and a bit horny. We end up fucking for most of the morning and when we are done I notice that she looks younger and more beautiful.

I try to continue life as normal, seeing as how my legal and social identity has changed to match my new body. Work is okay, but all the women start acting very friendly and touchy with me. This happens outside of work, and when it happens when my wife is around it's like she is encouraging other women to play around with me.

But then, getting back to my wife, she has become extremely beautiful and looks like a 10/10 version of her 18 year old self. Something about having sex with me has changed her body. In a search for answers, I go to a medical research facility. After some lengthy tests, it appears that my cum has a rejuvenating and beautifying effect on women. I'm told that they want me to come back for more tests.

When I get home, my wife is there with one of her friends. Apparently my wife arranged a three way as a surprise. It's crazy sex long into the night, and come morning I can already see the effects on her friend's body.

I get a call the next day that the medical research lab is willing to pay a lot of money for me to supply them with a large amount of my cum. I agree as the sum will allow me to pay off my house and quit my job, which has gotten hard to do with all the sexual groping and touching by my female coworkers.

After a full day of cumming in one sample container after another, I'm surprised to see that I still had more cum to give.
>>
>>6623179
I am suddenly married to a an average woman with whom I have missionary sex for the sole purpose of procreation. We then sleep in separate beds.
>>
>>6626822
It's a good thing I can still cum because my wife's friend is back for another 3 way. Again, in the morning she looks younger and hotter. My wife also now seems to be far more bisexual than I previously thought, to the point of coming off as a lesbian in many cases. She also seems very open to letting more women do things to me in public, which has increased in frequency and boldness. It's starting to become a little difficult to do basic things without getting partially molested by women, especially in stores.

As for the medical research lab, they have devised a new beautifying treatment for women based on my cum. The effects are nowhere near as strong as my cum pure, but it does work. For me, this means I pick up a new well paying job of cumming all day to supply them with the secret ingredient.

Eventually my wife's friend stops having 3 ways with us once she reaches the 18 year old 10/10 version of herself. This leads my wife to bring in another one of her friends for the same thing. I now understand my wife is selling my abilities to her friends for sexual favors on the side. My penis is the only one left my wife craves, as she has gone full lesbian.

And then the real madness starts. We are visiting my wife's sister. All seems to be going good until her sister traps me in her bedroom and starts having her way with me. My wife finds us, but instead of breaking things up she joins in. I go with it, even though I think it's crazy that my wife and her sister are now engaging in an incestuous 3 way. But it doesn't stop there. My wife's sister starts to become a regular at our house. One on one sessions with me and my wife's sister and incestuous lesbian sex become as common as 3 ways.

It's been almost 8 months now, and I can't go in public alone anymore. Women have become too aggressive in their advances, and I've been mob raped several times. The research facility now shuttles me back and forth during the week days, and my wife does the shopping.
>>
>>6626850
My wife and her sister now seem to be locked in a strong incestuous relationship, frequently having sex with one another when I am not available. As for myself, I've had sex numerous times with my sisters, my brother's wife, and my of age niece as it has just become a thing when they visit.

The medical research lab has grown to a full on beauty business, and I am being paid so much money that I get a large and secure home out in the country. The lab has added in a filling station at my home so I no longer have to travel.
It's been 85 years now. I guess I am immortal. The women who live with me appear to be immortal too, but I have a feeling they'd start aging without my cum. I now live in a huge temple. Everyone calls me Aphrodite. They all worship me as a goddess. My wife and her sister are now married to one another and act as my personal hand maidens. My own sisters and nieces visit from time to time to rejuvenate their bodies from the source when they are not out spreading the word of beauty.

I guess it's a good life. I get anything I want brought to me. But I really miss going outside. I miss just being a face in the crowd. I miss being able to just hold a conversation with a woman without her wanting to jump my bones. I wonder how much longer this curse will last?
>>
>>6625370
>gunshots are starting to feel good
Really, boner? Now?
>>
>>6626822
>>6626850
>>6626879
does the cum have any effect on men?
>>
>>6626899
Well, since you asked....

It's been 100 years to the date since I received the curse, and today I learned something new. It had come to my attention previously that some men started taking the beauty creams laced with my cum in an effort to retain a youthful look. Well, it worked, but maybe not how they intended. Those men did retain a youthful look....of a girl. Their bodies feminized, and they quickly became what the old Internet called traps. On the upside for them, they retained their sexual attraction towards women, and women who were taking my cum treatment found them far mor attractive than normal men. We eventually found that with enough treatment these men became shemales, much like myself, but without the magic cum.

This new explosion of shemales brought about many new shemale/female couples that were married in my temples and would go off to live happy lives with many children. And that's what we had learned up till now. My indirect cum turned men into shemales.

But then today happened, and another layer was added. I saw a new girl cleaning the temple today and thought I'd give her a good welcoming. However, when I had stripped her of her clothing, a penis hung between her legs. I stopped for a minute to question what I should do, but she quickly launched herself forward and wrapped her lips around my cock.

The shemale had skill, and I soon found myself filling her stomach with my seed. And then she fell to the ground, clenching her belly. After a minute her pain seemed to have ceased. When she stood back up I could see her penis replaced by her new womanhood. She was extremely happy, and we proceeded to explore her new opening together, for hours. A full and complete transformation.
>>
I like to keep it simple;

Turned into a girl and have a princss costume that can't ever be removed.
>>
File: damn_kids_by_lakehylia-d65qbci.jpg (160KB, 1280x989px) Image search: [Google]
damn_kids_by_lakehylia-d65qbci.jpg
160KB, 1280x989px
>>6623234
>>6623270
Probably a mix of these two...
>>
get turned into qt girl who has to obey every command when wearing bdsm gear or when tied up, gagged, and/or blindfolded. after awhile get mindbroken into a masochistic nympho. also, age twice as slow for increased raping.
>>
Probably being hardcore NTR'd by everyone I meet.
>>
File: 1436491206256.jpg (72KB, 400x401px) Image search: [Google]
1436491206256.jpg
72KB, 400x401px
>>6623179
One day a girl that is a sinful mixture of serene, sexy, and cute becomes a part of my life. Which is all well and good if it wasn't for the fact that she clearly looks underage. She's got money on her side, she's got connections on her side, she's got the law on her side, and she's got the good looks and smarts on her side. And she wants to break me and rebuild me to her liking.

Despite me being big and strong enough to snap her in half, she knows she's the one with the real leverage. She exposes my social awkwardness and constantly berates me and humiliates me, and unravel one fetish of mine after the other. Foot fetish, cbt, chastity, verbal humiliation, blackmail, hypnosis. Every trick in the book to wrap me around her little finger.

It's not all bad. Despite the abuse she DOES motivate me to be the best me that I can be. As a matter of fact, I complete my studies to get a high paying job. I exercise to get a fit and attractive body. I train my social skills and speech until I become charming enough to beguile almost anyone.

By the time she was done she would have carved a man out of my socially awkward loser flesh, and many women would find me desirable. But of course, I'm a slave to my underage mistress. I will never get to fuck her, only give her massages and have her trample my dick. Living as some trophy pet for a sadistic little girl.
>>
File: curseemporium.jpg (169KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
curseemporium.jpg
169KB, 760x596px
The first thing I saw upon seeing this thread was this comic. For me, though, I'd probably become an SSBBW slob of a MILF who constantly tries to fuck men half her age nwhile forcing some of them to share my fate.
>>
>>6627128
You, you have taste. I like you.

I would be cursed by the witch to be forced to conform into clothes, and be forced to obey all commands given to me like a doll. Meaning I would be engulfed by my fantasies of being turned into a dolly for a mistress.

For an example, if the witch the proceeded to tell me to change into a wedding dress, and give me a wedding dress, I could not resist the need to put it on, and act like a blushing bride the whole time, meaning whoever started to give me orders would become my mistress, and I would have no choice but to obey.
>>
>>6623694
>>6625426
+1
Great to know I'm not the only one out there who's into this stuff.
>>
>>6623179
Eternity as an enslaved, physically perfect futa whore in a sex dungeon, raped to what would have been death, tortured and unable to go mad even.
It's fun the first few days.
>>
>>6623179
In my case... Well, depends. Does it have to involve me, and does that desire have to be sexual?
>>
>>6623179
Turned into an exhibitionist loli with an anal fixation. My slut exhibitionist mommy takes us nude through the streets to strangers' houses for gangbangs where all of our holes get filled with the seed of men I've never met before.
>>
File: 01gm.jpg (169KB, 1024x609px) Image search: [Google]
01gm.jpg
169KB, 1024x609px
Being turned into a Wendigo, losing my mind and setting off to eat humans and animals alike.
>>
The morning after I'm cursed, I wake up to a wet bed thats only getting wetter. I'd pissed myself in my sleep, and was pissing with no way to stop myself, no matter how hard I try.
My boyfriend is angry, and diapers me until we can figure out what's going on.
We go to the doctor, who can't explain what could have caused my sudden onset incontinence, but in the back of my head, I knew it had to have been the witch.

Days pass, and my boyfriend is already getting used to changing my nearly constantly wet diapers, but is treating me more and more like an impudent child. He keeps me thickly padded to keep from having to change me every hour, and going in public has become a routine cause of shame for me, as my diapered rear is visible to everyone, and they seem compelled to stare and openly humiliate me.

The days turn to weeks, and then months. My boyfriend has switched out my wardrobe for things that he can easily change me out of, much to my protest. My jeans are replaced with skirts and onesies, or simply plastic pants, and he's seem to have lost all discretion when it comes to checking me. Not that my new outfits leave much to the imagination.
I've given up on even trying to find the witch, she's long gone now. And so is my old life.
>>
Getting turned into a tentacle monster to satisfy my carnal desires to do nothing but eat and fuck.
>>
File: 1439742980608.png (903KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1439742980608.png
903KB, 1024x768px
The good news is that my deepest fantasies are already corrupt in the sense that having to live them for more than an hour would suck.

I'd almost certainly wind up getting turned into a girl and designated as a sex slave for public use and abuse. Which sounds awesome... for all of about an hour or so.
>>
I become a zerg broodmother and spend the rest of my life tending a hatchery and spawning. The earth is overrun and all the humans go extinct.
>>
>>6623179
Something something big titted and big hipped werewolf musclegirl, somthing something near death by snu snu, something something vore
>>
>>6623179

I'm turned into a female, and I am a bimbo with a rocking body and huge tits. Thats it really.

I'm not being sarcastic. This scares the ever living shit out of me. I would look for any possible way to kill myself if this happened.
>>
>>6626150
b-but anon th-that's not a curse
>>
My curse would probably incorporate my interest in the ending of a persons story by having the curse not be active for a week if I act like Lizzie Ann Borden and slay those who I am close to. Otherwise the curse would be active, making my lust go haywire, going to capture someone in the streets and bringing the home, dragging them to the basement and tormenting them till they become a husk, then I'm free from the curse for a week. If I fail in capturing someone, the bindings will turn upon myself, tying me up in the basement and if someone finds me and tortures me, I'm free, but if not found within a week, the final stage of the curse commences, having me end my own life.
>>
>>6627128
Kotep wrote a story like this, which would be an ideal curse
http://kotep.xyz/post/dont-enable-magic-animals/
>>
>>6623179
Becoming extremely suggestible to the point that I would happily obey any command from anyone without a second thought. I'd be fine until someone found out about it, then I'd be fucked.
>>
File: 1426291797423-b.png (146KB, 779x843px) Image search: [Google]
1426291797423-b.png
146KB, 779x843px
Cursed by dragoness to repopulate world with dragongirls, becoming a dragongirl myself after decades of egglaying and draconic hormones
>>
>>6630518
Blue is not a good color for that pussy
>>
>>6623179
I wind up married to the witch and having a bunch of children with her.
>>
File: 2 - UjXQGSF.png (255KB, 474x802px) Image search: [Google]
2 - UjXQGSF.png
255KB, 474x802px
>>6631999
Like it in Blue, red, or green?
>>
>>6632042
red
>>
I become a buxom futanari that's insatiably horny all the time.

Pretty vanilla for /d/ I know, but I'm a family man with 3 kids and a wife.
>>
File: steelpuss.png (257KB, 779x843px) Image search: [Google]
steelpuss.png
257KB, 779x843px
>>6632042
More of a steel fan myself.

Anyways, I'm drug through a portal into a hell-dimension. There, I'm repeatedly fucked until pregnant with various horrific spawn. I watch, chained as an incubator, as my spawn become soldiers and besiege some generic fantasy world begetting a vicious cycle of kidnapping, rape, and corruption on the people.
>>
I get married with a nice girl and finally find out how love feels like, then live happy forever after.
>>
File: 1426291797423.png (873KB, 779x843px) Image search: [Google]
1426291797423.png
873KB, 779x843px
>>6632085
Haven't seen that variant before.
I like to colored, so his white hair could change color as the curse progresses.
>>
>>6623694
One curse please.
>>
>>6632042
Red's better
>>
I become a young girl, placed under the care of a tall, buxom woman (who may or may not also be a witch; either way, she always seems to have exactly what she needs). She's warm and loving, and dotes on me constantly, but does so by treating me like a baby; as long as she's around, I'm no longer allowed to feed, bathe, or dress myself without her permission (which, of course, she rarely ever gives).

She puts me in diapers all the time, usually accompanied by sufficiently "girly" clothing- onesies, stockings, frilly dresses and skirts, and so on. Rarely she allows me some leniency, but it never lasts; sooner or later (usually sooner), she'll strip me back down, powder my bottom, and force me back into a diaper.

On a whim, she'll give my butt a swat, or put me on her lap and spank me- never hard, but enough to serve as a reminder: Mama is in charge here, and if I cause any trouble, she'll spank me for real.

Every so often, she'll take a break and let me do as I please, which is nice, but it's all the more humiliating when I'm inevitably summoned again for a change, or a bath, or a spanking, or a breastfeeding, or bedtime.
>>
I subconsciously become a sex toy/sub for every creature I meet. Walking down the street is like an open invitation to getting pulled around a corner and raped until the dead of night, when nobody else is around to see and join in. Looking at someone in the eyes is seen as an act of rebellion and leads to punishment- everyone seems interested in whether or not I'm wearing my mandatory chastity device and girly uniform. Going into the wild just makes things worse, as rabid bears, wolves, all creatures of all ages and sexes decide to make me their bitch.

Fucking people or acting submissive to them makes them treat me more like a regular person, but being submissive to everyone means wearing my chastity belt and being constantly put in sexual situations, so by the time they're treating me like they were before the curse I'm too inducted in lust to act normally and end up begging to be used.
>>
File: 0fbb6c3b1bb7dfc66a1fd67ca9e30c06.png (810KB, 1200x848px) Image search: [Google]
0fbb6c3b1bb7dfc66a1fd67ca9e30c06.png
810KB, 1200x848px
Turned into a female and have every public transport I try to ride be crowded with generic salary men, even i it is something like 3am, who grope me indiscriminately.

On a side note I can wear nothing but Skirt Suits and High Heels..
>>
File: db6c83757e1588aff7b43ae28d1ddf6c.png (854KB, 1500x1229px) Image search: [Google]
db6c83757e1588aff7b43ae28d1ddf6c.png
854KB, 1500x1229px
I am cursed to take on the appearance of any fictional female human I lay eyes on. That new anime, Musaigen no Phantom World is out? The moment I even catch the briefest glimpse of the female lead, a shudder runs through my body as my limbs begin to slowly lose their mass and become slender. My shoulders narrow and my waist pinches in, coupled with a subtle smoothing across my body as blemishes and hair vanish. Lightening hair cascades down my back while my features soften, my face quickly losing any masculinity to be reduced to a perfect example of feminine beauty. My hands grasp my chest to sooth the building pressure beneath my skin, but it is not enough. Warm, supple flesh spills out from between my now dainty fingers, a pair of blossoming breasts that I could hardly hope to contain. A gasp leaves my mouth as an extremely sensitive pair of nipples rub against the tight shirt struggling to hold my chest. A little electric shock that drew out my voice; not as the grumbling tone I was used to, but instead a sweet and seductive soprano. My trousers barely fit me any more, with such a plump ass and thick thighs within. My heavy chest rising and falling with each ragged, moan-laced breath, I could only weakly grasp between my legs in the hope that my manhood might still be intact. With a sigh of relief, I felt its familiar shape beneath my trousers. But, within just a few seconds, that shape had begun to shrink and lose definition. Soon enough, it had been lost completely, sucked beneath the tight cleft forming between my thighs. Reduced to but a tiny, sensitive bead, my body quivering as my hand pressed against my new sex beneath my pants.
>>
File: 9bbbce0aae0a82c004cbf5fbf30e57c8.png (575KB, 800x1160px) Image search: [Google]
9bbbce0aae0a82c004cbf5fbf30e57c8.png
575KB, 800x1160px
>>6633302
Then, in a strange tightening sensation, I feel something begin to adjust around me. My shirt, once rather plain and blue, darkens to black, shedding yellow strands that knit themselves into a sleeveless sweater. A blue ribbon is tied around my slender neck, not unlike the ribbon lifting up my golden hair into a ponytail by the side of my head. What were once jeans became more like shorts, before losing the legs altogether to become a simpe band around my upper thighs. In a somewhat relieving motion, it loosened and thinned to become pleated white fabric: a skirt, coupled with black knee-socks. A sight that had my purple eyes staring down in confusion, caught between arousal at the sight of such shapely legs and hesitance at the realisation that they were in fact my own.

Simply losing my masculinity is not the end of this curse, however. Based on a fictional character, my body tends to be far more sensitive and easily aroused than others. In fact, the lewder the image my form is based on, the more difficult it is to stop my fingers from gliding down my tummy and slipping between my hot, dripping lips.

The same goes for others. What often becomes a highly sexualised body is almost supernaturally irresistible to those around me, whether they be friends or strangers on the street. Many are all too eager to be more assertive towards their favourite anime girl brought to life, and I can do little to resist.

The only way for me to return to normal is for another person to wish that so, while in contact with me. And when my mere presence draws out the lust of both men and women, I rarely find a chance to regain myself. Even when I do, all it takes is one person who knows my secret to flash me some half-naked fanart of whomever they fancy, and I am dragged into the spiral once again. No matter how hard I try to resist, when my body becomes one that burns with the urge to be touched and caressed, I cannot help but cave in to their, and my, desires...
>>
I get complete control of my body, and can make my cock enormous and shapeshift my hands into vaginas. Based witch.
>>
File: 1437285725767.jpg (62KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1437285725767.jpg
62KB, 894x894px
The witch finds my hidden porn drive, and, after laughing for a couple minutes, decides my fate.

I am cursed so that every single woman that is past puberty slowly becomes more maternal and dominant as they interact with me, save for my close relatives. This change eventually manifests itself physically, as they begin to lactate and grow to be able to breastfeed and hold me.

The rate in which they go from seeing me as myself and wanting to swaddle me up while I'm in thick diapers is based on how regular and how much I interact with them personally. Crowds of women, even just women, are fine, and so is public transport, but conversations and even just formalities like greetings can lead to a woman wanting to baby me in some way.

So, if I don't want to become their baby, I have to completely avoid relationships with women, even on the most basic level. I have to avoid every single female, not even saying "hi" to the cute girl across the hall.

The nature of the babying changes based on the woman's age. Older grandma-types are much more maternal and doting, while middle-aged women are a little less loving. Women in their thirties are inexperienced but excited and loving, while younger women my age incorporate a sexual aspect to the babying. Women under 18 see me as a charge, someone to babysit really.

Of course, women that fall under the curse find themselves the owners of baby supplies and everything they might need.
>>
File: 4cb6a6811ef45580e90b759829130376.png (203KB, 1513x1271px) Image search: [Google]
4cb6a6811ef45580e90b759829130376.png
203KB, 1513x1271px
Having called the witch a bitch, she curses me to experience an eternity as exactly that.

She strips me of my clothes and replaces them with a dog collar. Somehow I can neither dress myself nor remove the shameful mark of submission, and my early attempts to do so are punished with the growth of a doggy tail and ears.

She attaches a leash to my collar and forces me onto my hands and knees, then walks me to the park. Despite the humiliation, I soon realize that everyone else sees me as a normal dog. Soon after that revelation I feel the cold nose of a real dog under my tail, followed by his tongue in my crack and his weight on my back. Not only do the people in the park see me as a dog, but their dogs see me as a willing bitch!

Time and again these animals mount me, and it doesn't take long before my resistance breaks down to obvious enjoyment of the situation. As I accept that nobody is giving my actions a second look, my humiliation is renewed by the realization that a few people see me as I really am, a naked dogslut enthusiastically being fucked in public by a parade of animals.

Turns out that those who recognize me are the ones who will continue my torment, taking me home so that they, their friends, and their own animals can use me whenever they want.
>>
File: ec92211825626efea4f485941fa80a3e.jpg (588KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ec92211825626efea4f485941fa80a3e.jpg
588KB, 707x1000px
The jewelry in my apadravya piercing is transformed into a seamless, solid steel, yet comfortable chastity device; tight enough to stay in place but not so tight as to completely choke off erections.
Said device is also enchanted to completely prevent orgasm from dick/ball stimulation: any attempt to cause one will allow me to get right to the point of no return, but when I do, my impending orgasm will retreat and fade.

If I want an orgasm, I'm going to have to be a good buttslut.
>>
I become a tentacle monster, but suffer from erectile dysfunction.
>>
>>6623179
I get to break a girl and turn her into a cum hungry whore who will do anything I say and loves being tortured to near death.
>>
Being shrunk to 4cm tall, and by farted on by a beautiful, immortal and gassy woman for all eternity,
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.