[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a weird fetish.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 57

File: fwtf1.jpg (292KB, 1436x1015px) Image search: [Google]
fwtf1.jpg
292KB, 1436x1015px
I'm going to talk about it while posting pics of cute robot girl transformation art I found.

See, I like transformation into things where you'd normally expect the subject's mind to be rewritten, but for them to retain their personality and free will.

I think that's way more interesting than corrupting or brainwashing them into something else because I want to see how they think and feel and adapt to the situation.

Robot girls especially are what I'd like to see this in. I even came up with a complex scenario for it.
>>
File: fwtf2.jpg (325KB, 1436x1015px) Image search: [Google]
fwtf2.jpg
325KB, 1436x1015px
>>6515223

My idea is that the Earth is threatened and humanity sets out to the stars. Several colony ships head off with miniature artificial earths inside, but there's one that's been designed by a private company.

The government assigns people to it in the rush to leave, and they turn up on the ship only to discover they're going to be part of a massive shakeup of life.

The plan is a humanity-raising project, where a group of chosen children will be placed under the care of a race of mechanoid "mothers" who will nurture and love them and make them grow up right. The Mothers are robotic but their minds are actually going to be human AKA the majority of the ship's passengers. They're all taken into a booth, quizzed on their special skills, interests and talents, then fabricated a new robot body and have their mind placed inside.
>>
File: fwtf3.jpg (334KB, 1436x1015px) Image search: [Google]
fwtf3.jpg
334KB, 1436x1015px
>>6515230

Everyone, men women, young and old, find themselves in shiny new bodies with flexible plastic shells, immortal steel hearts and plenty of hidden compartments that can reveal an array of sensitive, pleasure-generating fun bits, depending on either their original sex or how they really feel.
>>
File: fwtf4.jpg (509KB, 1228x1985px) Image search: [Google]
fwtf4.jpg
509KB, 1228x1985px
>>6515233

Once they're in the bodies they're given a name from a pool of female names and a serial number. The mind is edited slightly- they can remember their past life without a clear image of their original body, and cannot recall or state their original name or gender.

Apart from that though, they retain their identity and free will and original personality, just in a much cuter, more durable body.
>>
File: fwtf5.jpg (700KB, 2056x1491px) Image search: [Google]
fwtf5.jpg
700KB, 2056x1491px
>>6515243

Some of the new robot girls would be assigned a child directly. They'd wake up in an apartment in the space colony and be introduced to their kid, whose memories have also been altered (not to identify their new "mother" as their own but simply to make their original life vague and unlikely to trigger homesickness). The two would be behaviourally matched and baring any setbacks, be able to form a new relationship.

This new family unit would meet with others in the same complex, and discuss their situation. Or freak out, but there's safeguards in place.
>>
File: fwtf6.jpg (542KB, 2056x1491px) Image search: [Google]
fwtf6.jpg
542KB, 2056x1491px
>>6515253

See, those not assigned a direct kid would be given a job around the colony. Becoming a traffic light, a construction vehicle, a cafe/drinks dispenser, each would be given a job most mentally suited to them. There would be slight modifications to the brain's wiring to make doing a good job pleasurable- for example a girl who became a coffee machine might get a thrill from pouring steaming hot coffee from her "holes" and a girl serving as a personal computer would feel warm and loved when people put her on their lap and press her buttons.

For any robot girl who misbehaves and tries to cause trouble, police girls would show up and take her in. The police robots are the only ones who have subroutines that take over automatically even if they don't agree with them, but this is countermanded by them having more free time when they aren't on duty.
>>
File: fwtf7.jpg (484KB, 2056x1491px) Image search: [Google]
fwtf7.jpg
484KB, 2056x1491px
>>6515263

The central authority on the ship would be the mastermind of the project, who has become a large computer system themselves. Any robot who has an issue with their body and job can go in for a remodelling, but the central authority has a nasty sense of humour and you may end up a bit sillier than you came out.

Since the human population are entirely children, a lot of amusement parks, museums, beaches, and arcades would be required, and all of them would be full of living robo-girl attractions. For example, you might end up as a living crane game with kids pulling your joystick all day trying to get a toy bear out of your big translucent stomach. Or you might be the living, talking toy bear girl inside the crane game girl, hoping that a good kid will pick you up.
>>
File: fwtf8.jpg (376KB, 1636x1481px) Image search: [Google]
fwtf8.jpg
376KB, 1636x1481px
>>6515270

Even nature parks and the forests would need to be monitors. Safe animals would have been added so the kids can explore them, but even these areas would need robo girls in the form of birds, cats, dogs and others to provide thematically-appropriate care. The forest dwellers would probably come into the city every so often to chat up the more static folk.

Hooking up when the kids aren't looking would be pretty easy, of course, and as time passes robot families would get bigger and bigger. Imagine the birthday parties when your mother's karaeoke machine and her sister's a disco ball.
>>
File: fwtf9.jpg (359KB, 1486x1493px) Image search: [Google]
fwtf9.jpg
359KB, 1486x1493px
>>6515273

The schools would be the most interesting. While naturally the teachers would be robotized girls and even some of the sports equipment (your PE teacher fires baseballs and your desk at school has a crush on you ever since someone stuck that love letter in her slot), there would even be robot students. Some would be kids who were robotified and need to finish their education (with graduation promising a new, shiny body), some of them would actually be selected to fulfill certain roles. The honor student, the popular girl, the leader of the cheerleading team, they'd be robots who never graduate but simply reset, their true goal to teach the students by being role models and encourage their sense of competition. Some might only do this temporarily, but others might enjoy the years of fun.
>>
>>6515280

At any rate, new kids would be born as each generation grows up via genetic cloning from DNA banks on the ship and the babies placed inside new robot mothers in flexible stomach canisters. As the kids age into women and grow old they'd qualify to become robots themselves or die naturally.

Whether the entire colony ship becomes an expanding population of robot girls as it travels the void or remains human is the ultimate goal of the project.

Either way I have way too much time on my hands.

You can just post robot girl images if you want or let the thread die. Thanks for reading.
>>
File: fwtf10.jpg (405KB, 1429x1516px) Image search: [Google]
fwtf10.jpg
405KB, 1429x1516px
>>6515286

Wow, forgot the last image.
>>
>>6515223
Who drew these?

I'm interested, but more in the way of more general TG/TF.
>>
>>6515449

I can't find the site but I've got a few more pics I saved. There's two types- monster girl suit TFs and these weird cartoony rubber alien animal suit TFs where these little pods come down and gobble up people and sort of remold them into weird alien animal people with crazy-flexible bodies.

I wonder if the latter is too furry?
>>
>>6515794
That second one sounds fantastic.
>>
File: 43366491.jpg (592KB, 872x1200px) Image search: [Google]
43366491.jpg
592KB, 872x1200px
Dunno about the backstory but I love robot transformation and cyborg conversion.
>>
File: 46418096_p0.png (996KB, 970x2750px) Image search: [Google]
46418096_p0.png
996KB, 970x2750px
>>
File: 49303838_p0.jpg (700KB, 2574x1158px) Image search: [Google]
49303838_p0.jpg
700KB, 2574x1158px
>>
File: 51597869_p0.jpg (382KB, 1700x1754px) Image search: [Google]
51597869_p0.jpg
382KB, 1700x1754px
>>
File: 51169973_p1.jpg (578KB, 1500x2340px) Image search: [Google]
51169973_p1.jpg
578KB, 1500x2340px
>>
File: 52014645_p2.jpg (403KB, 1200x1700px) Image search: [Google]
52014645_p2.jpg
403KB, 1200x1700px
>>
File: 43513384_p0.jpg (656KB, 1200x1683px) Image search: [Google]
43513384_p0.jpg
656KB, 1200x1683px
>>
File: 38672929_p0.jpg (577KB, 2163x1158px) Image search: [Google]
38672929_p0.jpg
577KB, 2163x1158px
>>
>>
>>
File: 45567012_p0.jpg (237KB, 818x1157px) Image search: [Google]
45567012_p0.jpg
237KB, 818x1157px
>>
>>
>>
>>6515939

Yeah, but I don't think I can post it because of the anti-furry rules.
>>
>>6516262
so repost to an external gallery and drop a link sounds interesting enough
>>
>>6516267

Oh, that sounds like a good idea. It'd probably be fine on imgur, right?
>>
>>6516276
Probably
>>
>>6516304
https://imgur.com/a/MtM0u

Does this work?
>>
>>6515223
>I have a weird fetish
Dude... you have to try darn hard to be "weird" compared to the average /d/-Anon
>>
>>6516540
I enjoy [spoiler]cuddling, hand holding, and consensual sex in the missionary position for the purpose of procreation, not just between a man and a woman, but also between a man and a futa, two futas, and a woman and a futa.[/spoiler]
>>
>>6516540

Not so much weird as in freaky but weird as in elaborate and not overtly sexual most of the time.
>>
>>6515223
What do the designations going to the different robot forms mean?
>>
>>6516850

I have totally no idea. Also looks like someone deleted the alien TFs, maybe I'll put them and the costume TFs in another thread.
>>
Gah, the style looks so familiar but I can't remember which artist it belongs to.
>>
>>6517248

Yeah, it was a regular nondescript japanese blog site. I've been going through my history but they all look the same. Hopefully I'll find it eventually.

>>6517264
>>6517265
>>6517267

I posted the alien police officer TFs over here, anyway. If I get banned then they're apparently not allowed on /d/ I guess
>>
>>6517269
Here it is.
http://suiran.maid-san.jp/
>>
>>6515223
>>6515230
>>6515233
>>6515243
>>6515253
>>6515263
>>6515270
>>6515273
>>6515280
>>6515286
>>6515289
Wow Anon, I'd thought that thanks to Benito Modssolini and /aco/, /d/ was gonna be dead, but you seem to be keeping it alive. Keep up the good work anon, both in keeping quality Western on /d/ and in your worldbuilding project; which I rather like.
>>
>>6518138

Oh man, you found it! Thanks so much.
>>
>>6515233
I want to be that sphinx.
>>
>>6515223
If you like reading, I advise you give ↓ a try. No stopping halfway!

http://mcstories.com/Lens/index.html
>>
>>6518635

Neat, thanks.

Anyone else got any more robot stuff?
>>
>>6516159
Anon, wherever and whoever you are, thanks for posting this. Robot girl is not my fetish, but this one appeals to me in a way that most other /d/ girls do not. I even 'shopped her to look like a human and... god dammit, she's perfect. This woman needs to hang on the wall next to the Mona Lisa.
>>
>>6518138
I might be wrong but this seems to be his pixiv.
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=58744
>>
>>6520471
>http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=58744

Odd that most of his stuff on his blog isn't on the pixiv page.
>>
>>6515223
Also, you know, you don't really have to make this as a /d/ "thing". Like, the robot designs are excellent enough and the premise is unique enough; and wide enough to explore so many unique ideas, that it'd work well as "straight" sci-fi.
>>
>>6522016

You reckon? I fell like the fact that I want 100% cute girls makes it too fetishy. Also robot sexytimes is a must.
>>
File: 1443608600416.jpg (1MB, 1200x847px) Image search: [Google]
1443608600416.jpg
1MB, 1200x847px
>>6515223
I really enjoyed reading that, OP.

>TFW you will never become a cute robot girl
>>
>>6515286
I like the way your mind works anon
>>
>>6522236
Write a story about it. Write it from the perspective of one of the previously-male people and post it on Fictionmania and/or TGStorytime. It's worth a shot.
>>
>>6522273

How about a VN?

>player is given a quiz about their personality, jobs, etc
>gets assigned a body based off it
>different bodies in different areas = different robot girl co-workers or customers to flirt with and develop a romance with

It'd take a hell of a lot of routes and work though.
>>
>>6515223
A robotization thread is just what I was looking for. Alas, most of my pictures are western.
>>
>>6522402

>>>/aco/160795
>>
File: bots.png (3MB, 5700x1300px) Image search: [Google]
bots.png
3MB, 5700x1300px
>>
>>6522273
Not OP but I like his idea for a setting and might writefag something for it, if university work doesn't kill me first.
>>
File: 1385237346461.jpg (43KB, 200x199px) Image search: [Google]
1385237346461.jpg
43KB, 200x199px
>>6522252
>Becoming a Medabot gurl
>>
>>6522417
>the good news is that we can give you a new robotic body
>the bad news is you'll still be in a wheelchair
>>
>>6522277

Thought about this some more.

>game starts with you in a holding chamber with a quiz
>your answers determine which body you get and which route you can access
>you have two romance options for each route
>first result is Waitress-bot at a restaurant
>your two choices are a rough delinquent girl or a chubby chef girl
>delinquent tries to avoid you but when you follow her in her rebellious acts she ends up having rough sex with you
>eventually you turn the tables and reveal her gentler side and her interest in coffee-making
>winning the route lets you get her life on track at school and eventually she opens up a cafe where you transfer to work
>chubby girl loves food and cooking and you can encourage her through competitions and do some sexual food-play on her
>winning route convinces her to devote her life to cooking and gets upgraded into a pastry chef robot with you getting built into her new bakery as a manager and oven (complete with orgasm via cooking)

cont'd
>>
>>6522966

>second body is UFO catcher game girl at a theme park
>you get installed next to a couple of vending machine girls and have some "exhibition" sequences where kids come and jerk your stick
>romance option is an antisocial nerd girl who likes crane games or the robotic mechanic who fixes you up
>nerd girl involves you trying to unsuccessfully talk to her when she comes to play (molest) you, eventually you get her to open up about school and bullying
>ask her to come back and play with you after-hours and have a midnight sex sequence where she strips naked and rides your joystick and hugs your immobile body, playing with your translucent tits
>she gets obsessed with you and you can have one of two endings- if you encourage her she eventually crawls inside you and won't come out and the pair of you have to be taken into the remodelling shop and "punished" by having the girl turned into a cute doll robot as a prize, and you spend the rest of your life molesting her with your claw and preventing people from winning her at all costs
>if you convince her to go back to school and study hard she does and then a few years later she shows up as a new arcade game next to you
>you play each other after-hours
>mechanic girl arc is about how she "services" you and you start getting turned on
>her mouth is full of lube she uses to grease your joystick and teases you for being immobile, lots of SM-control play
>culminates when she starts messing around with your circuits from behind and controls your body
>you decide to turn the tables and put in a request for a legs upgrade
>next maintenance check you surprise her in the back and trap her inside your body and molest her with your claw and squish her in your plushies and only let her out when she begs to let you dominate her OR you can just ask her to have a relationship as equals and mutual sex
>fuck her with your joystick either way

cont'd
>>
>>6522968
>third body choice is outdoors centaur ranger girl body
>you police the woods and forests and help those who are lost or in trouble
>a pair of rough and cheeky twins start appearing and messing with animals or going to dangerous places
>every week they get more and more bold and even molest your robot horse-cock, catching you by surprise
>you can either take the confrontation or understanding route
>if you try to understand them you discover that they're ostracized in the city and prefer nature and each other's company
>you can convince them that you'll become their "big sis" and end up having gentle sex with them in a bath
>they become your partners and get upgraded into harpy robots and live with you
>if you go conflict you try to rape them into submission for their own good and get into a fight
>you can defeat one but the other gets the drop on you but then all three of you get pulled in by the cops because people complained
>you wake up as a three-headed cerberus robot girl all joined together as punishment and you're forced to live in the underground caves in order to scare off anyone who goes there, also the twins have hands and you don't so enjoy being molested forever

cont'd
>>
>>6522970

>fourth body is schoolgirl robot sent to help students
>you can develop a yuri romance with a robot-hating girl who gradually falls for your charms and your touch
>plenty of soft and cute scenes with synthetic soft breast kissing
>ending is you convincing her to become a robot student as well, allowing you to live in yuri paradise forever, educating the younger ones on it too
>other option is to hang out with the slightly scary robotic art teacher who knows how to manipulate you and wants to turn you into her ultimate masterpiece
>she slowly turns you from robot into super-sensitive seamless statue and displays you to the world with much applause before taking you home and putting you in a case in her room for the rest of your life, or you can turn the tables and use her own tools against her, becoming the master and exhibiting your own work of art built from her body

cont'd one more time
>>
>>6522973
>Last option is a robotic mother
>you wake up with an assigned kid when she's just a little girl, non-sexual prologue where you help her with homework, bathe her, cook her dinner, and have a good time
>timeskip to her as a teenager, she's self-concious around you and you realize you've developed incestuous feelings for your daughter as well
>semi-lewd incest play begins to escalate, from teasing kisses to "want to try on some clothes together?"
>eventually it blossoms into romance and you can control how it goes
>normal route is encouraging her studies and supporting her for exams, she graduates and becomes an office-lady robot and eventually an executive, and you adopt a new child together with her
>you can also infantilize her, regressing her slowly through gentle domination and mental play into a young kid and teasing her by buying her kiddy clothes and dolls
>you can either continue this to diapers and pacifiers with her as a human for an adult baby ending or convince her to be rebuilt as a cute loli cocksleeve robot that rides your new attachment or folds up and can be placed in your artificial womb to sleep

Any other ideas?
>>
>Become a security robot at an arcade
>During your night shift all the robots want to talk to you and hang out
>As a fringe benefit you get to play with them
>In both meanings of the word
>>
>You become the surveilance system of a huge mall
>Can choose to be very strict and force all the other robots to be as efficient as possible
>Or you can be nice to them and let them slack off a bit, which makes them happier
>>
>>6522402
Wait, I thought they'd been cracking down on that less after that initial kerfuffle, and it is at least possible to kind of get away with that (Especially if there isn't much easter-type content for it). Or is it not verboten as long as the pics just don't look western?
>>
>>6523371

Western art goes on /aco/. End of story.

There's already a robotization thread over there.
>>
File: buffer.jpg (2MB, 1762x2587px) Image search: [Google]
buffer.jpg
2MB, 1762x2587px
>>
So are we out of content completely?
>>
>>6526513
Eh, if so you could probably carry on with discussion in the /aco/ mecha thread. You'd have to keep your art here though, I guess.
>>
File: 51353062_p0_master1200.jpg (567KB, 1200x788px) Image search: [Google]
51353062_p0_master1200.jpg
567KB, 1200x788px
I thought this was already posted

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=7172344
>>
File: 1411948706665.png (656KB, 850x1039px) Image search: [Google]
1411948706665.png
656KB, 850x1039px
>>
File: 1414131383378.png (697KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1414131383378.png
697KB, 724x1024px
>>
File: 1414131428603.png (741KB, 905x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1414131428603.png
741KB, 905x1280px
>>
File: 1414131474177.png (597KB, 905x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1414131474177.png
597KB, 905x1280px
>>
File: 1414131511624.png (750KB, 905x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1414131511624.png
750KB, 905x1280px
>>
>>6516159
>>6520391

What anon said. I'm into droid-girls now.
>>
File: do15_05.png (800KB, 905x1280px) Image search: [Google]
do15_05.png
800KB, 905x1280px
>>
File: 39743806_p0.jpg (1MB, 867x1200px) Image search: [Google]
39743806_p0.jpg
1MB, 867x1200px
>>
File: 49490179_p0.jpg (495KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
49490179_p0.jpg
495KB, 800x600px
1/2
>>
File: 49490179_p1.jpg (853KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
49490179_p1.jpg
853KB, 800x600px
>>6529732
>>
File: ctf1.jpg (364KB, 1465x1371px) Image search: [Google]
ctf1.jpg
364KB, 1465x1371px
Oh hey, he uploaded some new stuff.

This is pretty novel, it's robotification sketches but sort of clockwork automaton-themed.
>>
File: ctf2.jpg (433KB, 1629x1321px) Image search: [Google]
ctf2.jpg
433KB, 1629x1321px
>>6531048
>>
File: 1324259326391.jpg (264KB, 762x740px) Image search: [Google]
1324259326391.jpg
264KB, 762x740px
>>6515286
I won't lie, I'd sign up for this shit immediately. Especially if the robots looked like the ones in the pics you posted along with them.

Especially if I could be an eternal robot cheerleader, too. But I don't think my personality would be well suited for it.
>>
>>6532320

Thanks.

I've thought about it a lot and I've got a bunch of ideas. It's a cliche but I wish I had some talent in drawing or something to convert them into more than just words.
>>
>>6527929
that's not how boobs work
>>
>>6532551

They're robot boobs.
>>
>>6515223
>someone posts my exact fetish right down to the requirement of not having the goddamn mind control crap every time
Never stop surprising me, /d/. Today was a very good day.
>>
>>6533716

I wish there was more robotization stuff without all the destruction of ego involved.
Might as well just have a normal robot then.
>>
>>6515286
>new kids would be born as each generation grows up via genetic cloning from DNA banks on the ship and the babies placed inside new robot mothers in flexible stomach canisters. As the kids age into women and grow old they'd qualify to become robots themselves

So let me get something straight... are all the "new kids" genetically female from the get-go, or is there a 50-50 distribution between boys and girls?

And do they all end up as robo-girls at the end no matter what? Assuming there are some genetic male children, what happens to the ones who want to stay in their current body as a normal boy/man?
>>
>>6533768

I guess female because they're less likely to cause social chaos.

If any boys turned up the central authority would just immediately turn them into a female robot, preferably one bolted to the ground somewhere to avoid a rebellion and a return to "uncontrolled" breeding.
>>
>>6533783
>If any boys turned up the central authority would just immediately turn them into a female robot, preferably one bolted to the ground somewhere to avoid a rebellion and a return to "uncontrolled" breeding.

THIS SUMMER

ONE MAN ON A TERRAFORMED SPACE COLONY

MUST STOP AN EVIL CORPORATION

FROM TURNING HIM INTO A FEMALE FETISH-BOT

DANIEL RADCLIFFE STARS IN:

THE LAST PENIS ON PLUTO
>>
File: RobotBunnyGirl.png (109KB, 707x865px) Image search: [Google]
RobotBunnyGirl.png
109KB, 707x865px
I was inspired by the art OP posted to make this. I wanted to post this when it was more complete but I am afraid the thread will die before then.

If anybody has an opinion I am open to them, my girlfriend dose not like the shoes, I might change them to be more proportionate with the rest of the body.
>>
>>6534845

Woah, pretty cute. I like the big hips but maybe the ball joints could be smaller? Also the ears could have a joint a third of the way up to let them bend, that might be cute. What colours are you going to go for?
>>
File: RoboBunny03.png (70KB, 322x849px) Image search: [Google]
RoboBunny03.png
70KB, 322x849px
>>6535202

I like the idea of the jointed ears so I mocked them up but I will probably redo the whole ear later. And I have to agree that the hip ball joints are a bit too big in front profile (they looks better from the sides) but changing them would mean making a lot of adjustments to the sockets on the thigh and lower torso so if I make a new version that is a change I will make.
>>
>>6536056
I like where this is going. She gonna be some sort of playboy bunny pleasure bot, or a mascot character, or a cocktail waitress-bot or...
>>
File: RoboBunny04.png (60KB, 292x960px) Image search: [Google]
RoboBunny04.png
60KB, 292x960px
>>6536064
I have not really thought about her fictional purpose, but on a piratical level I am considering upping her detail level and then taking her into a CAD package and redoing her joints so she can be 3d printed as a action figure in the style of the Polynian figures. Or more realistically rigging her for animation so I use her in game I am working on, or just to put her in lewd poses. But yeah if she ends up in a game her roll will be determined by the needs so any of what you suggested is possible plus she could always be a player character if its a bit kinkier.
>>
>>6536125

I dunno how much detail you could go into, but maybe some casino-style markings or influences? I feel like a diamond pattern might be nice.
>>
File: 53446228_p0.png (1MB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
53446228_p0.png
1MB, 1200x1600px
>>
>>6523545
Oh, hello there weeaboo mod, are oyu aware that nobody on here likes you? And that we will continue to post Western until you give the fuck up? Because diversity in art styles is pleasant to a lot of us as long as the Western stuff doesn't look like shit; and some of us cannot find jack shit of our stuff to please your weeb tastes?
>>
>>6538241
If he really was the mod, this thread would be gone. But go ahead, keep raging against the machine, man.
>>
I fucking hate weaboos.

>>6538505
Why don't you go back to/a/ where you belong?
>>
>>6538241
>>6538505
>>6538506

Guys, seriously. Take it to /qa/
>>
>>6522988
>>6522983
>>6522974
>>6522973
>>6522970
>>6522968
>>6522966
Oh! A fellow elegan/tg/entleman I see.
>>
>>6515449
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=58744
https://twitter.com/suzuka2037/media
suiran.maid-san.jp/
Those are the artist's pages, but he deleted things round july so most of the old stuff is gone
>>
>>6538600

What makes you think that?
>>
>>6539034
it reminds me very much of campaign planning from a GM's desk
>>
>>6539202

I...may have run a few quest threads over there a year or so ago.

I wasn't thinking of it in that vein this time though.
>>
>>6515223
>I have a weird fetish

welcome
>>
http://exhentai.org/tag/cyber+f

This guy does a ton of cyborg remodelling manga, it gets a little gory but there's no deaths so I'm linking it.
>>
>>6515794
http://suiran.maid-san.jp/
can't find the rubber animal people ones ever since the site closed for a while.
>>
>>6540544

see https://imgur.com/a/MtM0u
>>
File: medium.jpg (47KB, 496x469px) Image search: [Google]
medium.jpg
47KB, 496x469px
Jameson-type cyborgs anyone?
>>
I'm always suspicious of people who don't start out with paragraphs of worldbuilding in their ideal fantasy - they tend to be rather bland people. So, bravo, OP.
>>
>>6541251

Never heard of them.
>>
>>6541270

Thanks.

I think this thread has run its course though. Unless anyone has anything else to contribute?
>>
>>6541251
howdey there organ farmer
>>
>>6541650

They're from Ghost in the Shell where huge parts of society are cyborgs, with a large number of people only being a brain inside an android body anymore. Jameson is an in-universe brand of cheap bodies that are basically just boxes on legs. One side character had himself turned into one because he has the same interests as this thread.
>>
I like this thread. Don't have any asian bots to post sadly.
>>
>>6541251
>>6541650
>>6542909
You missed /a/ joke there...
>>
Only have two real issues with what you wrote. First off, why immobilize sapient entities? Far more fun for them to be able to wander around for everyone, though they may end up with spots they report to on duty. Second, why limit yourself to the enclosure? You are on vessels crossing the cosmos. Surely some of the minds aboard would want to explore their surroundings and keep the artificial world safe, maybe bring more resources in. Why no space miner bots driving their big, powerful drills into asteroids until they crack under their forceful ministrations?
>>
>>6544743

I was actually thinking about that first point. I had an idea for a compromize, where they have a flat hover platform underside. They can move freely during their "free time" but then when they're on the job it locks and they can't move without it. I dunno if it'd take away too much from the appliance nature though.

As for the second point I guess it depends on how big the ship is? If it's one of those huge cylinders then you could probably set up a whole slew of different compartments each done up in a different style of civilization, and yeah, you could have different agencies that work out on the outside of the colony ship fixing up stuff and raiding passing chunks of ice or what-have you.

(Though space is so huge there'd probably be little chance of encountering debris that's close enough very often).
>>
>>6545122

Well assuming the ship can get going pretty fast but not faster then light it could make fall in a solar system every few decades where there would be an unbelievable abundance of asteroids and comets to harvest for metal, water and biological components, not to mention planets. This is where it it fun to think about the design of you ship and how it was built, for instance if I had a ton of robots and need to build a colony ship I would take a bunch of them and go out a find a commit. (Water, which humans will need but it is also great for radiations shielding and propellant) Using the robots equipped with tool to heat up and melt water I would assign them to work as a swarm to burrow a reactor that I conveniently brought with me into the core of the commit. You then use the robots to form a nozzle in the ice and to carve out the interior of the commit to feed to the reactor. When you heat up the reactor and dump ice on it its is vaporized and forced out the nozzle giving you thrust. I would then take my nuclear powered commit and find a super large nickle iron core asteroid and then again use the bots to take ice from the commit and melt it on to the surface of the asteroid. You then have to repeat the commit retrieval process man more times to get enough ice as much of the ice is lost in the process of bringing it back. While you have a few teams out doing that you then use another army of robots with acetylene cutting torches to bore a very wide hole straight through the asteroid. While all that metal is being removed from the core you have another team of robots extending the same shape of the hole out either side to create what will eventually look like a rock with a cylinder intersecting it. Once you cap off either end you can fill it with atmosphere that you derived by splitting the ice into hydrogen and oxygen. (You can only use the oxygen as atmo other wise the the first spark in there will turn it in to a 8 kilometer long pipe bomb.)
>>
>>6545922
continued
You will need a source for nitrogen to supplement the oxygen in the atmosphere but I don't have bead on that. You can then fill out the interior of your 8km tin can as you see fit but the finial important detail is covering the outside in a ~50m thick layer of ice for protection from impacts and radiations and as storage for when you need to use is as fuel. I have not thought to much about all the robot jobs that would involve since the idea is typical implemented with swarms of micro machines but it could totally work with more traditionally sized robots.
>>
saved
>>
>>6515223
Someone in the corruption thread just posted this asking for basically the opposite.
http://pastebin.com/C1wuvXnb
Devil girl turns a priest into a demon like her and takes him to hell with her but he's still himself on the inside
>>
>>6545922
>>6545927

You're pretty into this stuff. I'd think though that if you had a bunch of robots doing the it'd not be better to have them be drones controlled by a cyborg overseer. That'd probably be interesting in terms of sex scenes too.
>>
hell on wheels OP
I dunno about the kid/mother angle but imagining the objectification and genderswap and kink involved in all this makes this one hell of a setting you've got here. Kinda perfect.
>>
I'm reposting here because I thought of what this reminded me of.

It reminds me of that movie "Robots" but with better writing and also sexy. Bless this OP.
>>
>>6549147

Well, since we've come to the idea of multiple areas of the ship we could even split them up into different "experiment" zones. Do you have any fetishy social systems you think might be fun to test in a large, closed environment?

If you gimme some ideas I can have a go at running with them.
>>
>>6549380
God damn, well I mean...

Assuming the child-focus one is one angle, others that involve some humans being converted could have interesting robot-focused elements.

Here's an idea.
One condition that might make an experimental zone: Convertee robot-girls are no longer able to communicate with humans. Their minds are edited just ever so slightly to create a one-way language barrier. They can communicate with each other but can't communicate with humans. No mental alteration besides this minor linguistic one, which makes it so all their verbal communication is the cliche of robotic beeping and booping, and all their writing is barcodes. The few who do have human communication duties only get to use pre-recorded messages or similar.

Humans are told that the machines are non-sapient, and just act human-like in small ways to make better company in the isolation of space. Aside from their one-way linguistic abilities (can understand Human and Robot, but can only express Robot), the robots are otherwise retaining identity and free will, and are given their own opportunities to relax and have days off. The experiment of sorts would be focused on the development of parallel societies: Humans unaware of the robotic society, and robotic society that can't express itself to humans. Also a good way of cutting costs: All the advantages of strong AI without any of the problems.

If the original zone is the Mother Zone, this might be called Parallel Zone.

Hmmm, another condition...

I ran out of characters halfway through typing it, I'll post again shortly when it's done.
>>
>>6549380

Here's another idea.
Another condition. Instead of people keeping one job all the time, those who aren't selected for conversion are provided the converted minds of several other passengers. They're stored in mobile devices (phones, implants, etc) that are all wirelessly enabled. This would be more focused on dedicated ownership rather than independence. After some initial virtual-reality training, these minds (think of Cortana as my inspiration here) would be put on duty to inhabit nearby robot girls, get temporary bodies for occasional mid/short-term use, and otherwise constantly find themselves plugged into new shapes constantly. Outside of those times, they're kept in (presumably fetishy) VR storage, unless summoned for holographic interaction (always cute sci-fi holo-girl avatars determined by the owner).

The owner's favorite videogamer might be the one they keep plugging into the arcades, they might keep someone in a secretary role who's usually not plugged in to anything but their home PC, keep a preferred chauffeur for the auto-taxis, a stable of pet personalities for nearby wildlife, etc. Likely personality-matching the AIs with the owners for maximum sexuality compatibility as a coincidence. I would model this off of the cliche Mansion Staff that is used as the structure of a lot of stories, except more logically economical about things. In fact, that'd be the convenient title, and probably VR side of things. A mansion system! So, Mother Sector being the OP's base, and Parallel Sector and Manor Sector being the two ideas so far.

Uh, more forthcoming, maybe possibly.
>>
Or maybe not, I have no idea if these ideas are compatible with OP's focus or are even very enjoyable. I can stop shitting up this thread with my textbombs if it's not a contribution anyone likes, just say the word.
>>
>>6549810

Nah, don't feel bad. They're interesting enough. Keep it up.
>>
>>6549804
>>6549792

Well, I got an idea from combining these two but it's a bit different, I dunno if you'd like it:

Somewhere on the ship is a different robot society, where the inhabitants are split into two forms. One group are normal human girls with a few implants, while the other are these short female robots, mostly identical except for colour and number. The robot-types would be unable to speak person-to-person but each is linked to a mobile phone and can communicate via a virtual AI form, which is as expressive as the humans. The human girls are given these phones and matched with an AI, not realizing that their new best friend and companion phone are also a mundane-looking robot who's cleaning up some trash on the street at the same time. The robot-types can't reveal their exact identity to the human unless the human tracks them down via hints and clues.

That's where reproduction comes in. To be able to produce children, there needs to be a union of the two different types. The human provides the biological aspect while the robot-type provides the mechanical. When the girl finds her partner in real life, the two quite literally unite- the small robot expands and her armored shell contorts and transforms, becoming a new outer layer for the girl. Her inner synthetic skin fuses with the human partner, and they share one body, but with two distinct minds, each controlling it as they see fit- some share time equally, others let one person take control. They also get some extra cable-limbs to allow self-sex and their enhanced cyber-womb can give birth to both kinds of inhabitant.

Of course, it's possible that over time the two groups, one being devoted to menial chores and the other being all creative and artistic and "human" (when they're both human), would have disputes and arguments and mistreatment. The experiment would be about if the mutual reproduction system could keep them unified.
>>
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=53355736

Looks like there's more robot content.
>>
File: 2010_Tiger01.png (244KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
2010_Tiger01.png
244KB, 800x800px
>>
>>6551013
This is cool. I like it.
>>
File: 23265482_p0.jpg (644KB, 1250x1000px) Image search: [Google]
23265482_p0.jpg
644KB, 1250x1000px
>>
Man I love this but the only thing I'd change would be that they'd leave some of the children as male then maybe later on roboticise them once they reach a certain age. Or maybe even leave a few guys around in general.

Robot mom looking after cute shota pls.
>>
>>6558334

Well, we could always make another section on the ship for it. Can you think of any other things we could add to it to make it more unique?
>>
God damn it, I had a dream about this last night. I was a little fairy robot who couldn't remember anything fluttering about an abandoned space ship only to find a bedroom full of other robot girls who were making love with each other and training to be selected to be sent down to the colony below.
>>
>>6558526
I don't really know to tell ya the truth. Only thing I could think is maybe make a male-only part of the ship. Well, male only for the kids, the robots would all still be female and motherly.

>>6558978
I had a nice (day)dream once about being a gardening robot. Sorta like the cute police bot in >>6515280 but with one of the arms replace with a garden hose at the end. Some kids ran through the flowers and I yelled at them to stop, but then one started molesting me.
>>
>>6559080

Well, if you want I could take a crack at making up some stuff about it, maybe using >>6558978
for inspiration too? I'd probably throw in some of my own ideas though.
>>
File: 1297974229251.jpg (204KB, 591x697px) Image search: [Google]
1297974229251.jpg
204KB, 591x697px
>>6559114
Sure, knock yourself out.
>>
>>6559124

Okay, well maybe something like:

There's this one section of the ship that's cordoned off from the rest. It resembles a mix of spooky halloween-type forests, mansions and mountains as well as these high-tech walled cities, and is constantly dark and rainy. In the cities, males are looked after by robotized mothers, who have synthetic plush skin and a cute, sexy appearance. The cities are colourful and fun and all about coddling the boys, and when they come of age they're given a choice. They can either become a robot carer and repeat the cycle with another child boy, or go out into the wilderness.

Outside is a nightmarish world full of sexually-voracious monster-like girls, who resemble all manner of supernatural creatures. Not just harpies and lamias but demons, witches, mummies, skeletons, all sorts. The boys in the wild (genetically modified to be shota-tastic and slender even once of age) are preyed upon by the girls who capture them and take them back to their hideouts, and different monster clans battle over the prettiest boys while using the rest of their servants. However, if a boy can survive to the top of one of the large citadels dotting the landscape, he'll learn the truth- the monsters are actually cyborgs given synthetic-skin costumes and equipment, created from the boys who managed to succeed in the wild. He too is transformed into a powerful monster, becoming one of the predators with his sex drive artificially turned up to eleven.

The experiment goal of the section is if people will choose safety and comfort and family over adventure, and the reward for said adventure is aggressive power. The overseeing AI are interested to see if any of the monsters will be able to form a nurturing environment in the chaos, or if they'll instead unite and invade one of the walled cities for more fresh meat.

How's that?
>>
Is OP still here?

Is this how you thought your thread would go? It's been a month now...

Great thread btw everyone.
>>
Need to come up with a name or a site or something for all this shit. Like a wiki or something? Jesus. Or someone should compile it into a PDF to share around, holy christ.
>>
>>6560559

I'm still here, yeah. I'm >>6559820 and >>6551013
and >>6545122

and so on.

>>6560565

But we haven't even filled up all the ship compartments yet!
>>
File: fw2tf1.jpg (486KB, 1290x1897px) Image search: [Google]
fw2tf1.jpg
486KB, 1290x1897px
Suiran uploaded a bunch more stuff.
>>
File: fw2tf2.jpg (399KB, 1514x1193px) Image search: [Google]
fw2tf2.jpg
399KB, 1514x1193px
>>
File: fw2tf3.jpg (404KB, 1525x1961px) Image search: [Google]
fw2tf3.jpg
404KB, 1525x1961px
>>
File: 52104809_p0.jpg (455KB, 1015x1478px) Image search: [Google]
52104809_p0.jpg
455KB, 1015x1478px
>>
File: 6017392_p0.jpg (135KB, 848x1162px) Image search: [Google]
6017392_p0.jpg
135KB, 848x1162px
>>
>>6559820
Man that's perfect. I even like monster girls, too.
>>
>>6566846

Oh, I'm glad you liked it, I was worried the thread would die before you saw it.
>>
File: 53264732_p0.jpg (675KB, 1777x1080px) Image search: [Google]
53264732_p0.jpg
675KB, 1777x1080px
>>
So Wall-e but the robots used to be people
>>
File: 6sui.jpg (166KB, 1011x716px) Image search: [Google]
6sui.jpg
166KB, 1011x716px
>>6568972

Pretty much, yeah?
>>
File: 1436033111453.jpg (440KB, 1149x1104px) Image search: [Google]
1436033111453.jpg
440KB, 1149x1104px
>>6568064
reminds me of this
>>
http://suiran.maid-san.jp/?p=5141#more-5141

This artist is a machine.
>>
>>6571934
Or turning into one
>>
File: 53580872_p0.png (802KB, 825x1077px) Image search: [Google]
53580872_p0.png
802KB, 825x1077px
If you guys have any other ideas, feel free to throw them at me.
Thread posts: 165
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.