[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gotham Academy Storytime of Mild Discomfort

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 150

Part 4 of the Gotham Academy storytime. Final issue out next month, so I’m going through everything prior. Today we’ll take a detour and do the crossover series with Lumberjanes. If you’re not familiar with Lumberjanes, it’s a series about a bunch of girls facing various weird and supernatural things. It’s cute, if you’re into that kind of thing, and it’s a great series to crossover with Gotham Academy. Although I can’t say the crossover is all that great, it has its moments. I can’t stand the art. Next week we’ll get all caught up with Second Semester.
If you’d like to read at your own pace, I’ve also uploaded the whole series to Mega: https://mega.nz/#F!8551hAiJ!0D8WYdv9LoosrQlAK2amng
Or, if you prefer Mediafire: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/mvw6aocm4pba2/Gotham_Academy

Previous threads:
1-6 (and Endgame): >>93884933
7-12: >>93915691
13-18: >>94065641
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>94096374
We really should have more storytimes of mild discomfornt to contrast with the storytimes of pain.
We should make that a thing two weeks after SOP weekend
>>
>>
>>
>>94096408
Between mild discomfort and pain is purgatory.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
it should be a crime to have the interior artist be different to the cover artist except for variants
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
nice to get a non-painful storytime today
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
And we're done. Next week we'll get all caught up with Gotham Academy: Second Semester, in time for the final issue on August 9.
>>
>>94096374
Wtf is happening

Am I in the timeline where Lumberjanes is considered a good comic??
>>
>>94097526
You're in a timeline where it's okay if it's the type of story you're into.
>>
File: noelle.png (41KB, 599x773px) Image search: [Google]
noelle.png
41KB, 599x773px
>>94096374
>noelle stevenson
>>
>>94097526
no, that's why it's a Storytime of Mild Discomfort rather than just a normal storytime
>>
>>94098429
at least read the credits, she didn't work on this story
>>
>>94096382
> we permitted a man to letter it
>>
That was actually pretty enjoyable, thanks OP
>>
>>94099051
Glad you liked it. I definitely enjoyed it more reading as a single piece. Month to month was pretty dull.
>>
This crossover kind of falls into the "cute kids doing stuff" trap. Like the main point of GA is that Olive is fucking nuts but it's only barely hinted at.
Thread posts: 163
Thread images: 150

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.