[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red Hood & The Outlaws Rebirth Storytime (1 of 2)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 137

Happy Saturday, folks.

Today's treat will be a surprise favorite of the Rebirth line, Scott Lobdell's return to the title that made him "infamous".

Let's get started.
>>
Huge props to Dexter Soy on this series.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
No, seriously. What happened? Did someone gather the Dragon Balls and beseech Shenron to make Scott Lobdell a competent writer?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>93886264
This has to be one of the most awesome fun origin moments for a superhero. I'm lad they brought it back into continuity.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
By the way, trying to decide whether to go to 11, and link to this week's issue in the archive, or to split the thread in two as originally intended, either after 6 or 7.

Will take recommendations.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Take time to appreciate how great the covers of this series are.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>93886519
Maybe reposting again, in case that someone wants to discuss it. I'm pretty sure that by the time we reach issue 12, the thread is going to be archived.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>93886500
>So how are we doing this--spontaneous.
>Serious.
>Sexy?
>Serious.
I love this exchange.
>>
>>
>>93887125
Hmmm, that panel with Talia. I wonder if it's a tail end for an upcoming arc, just like the letter in the last issue.

And I'm starting to think that the mysterious guy is Black Mask, even with how it ended this first arc.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>93886449
Me too. Jason's origin is honestly one of the best.

>>93887085
>>93887243
I almost forgot how creepy Black Mask was with Jason, but I can't deny that Lobdell was able to make him an interesting villain for this arc.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>93887282
>just like the letter in the last issue
Wait, what letter?

And the mysterious guy is definitely not BM.
>>
>>
>>
>>93887380
This is one of the sweetest moments in Rebirth. Jason can be really kind when he wants to.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>93887413
I really love this page. The way Jason described Gotham spoke volumes about how much he loves his hometown.
>>
>>
>>93887262
He has written Jason as a silly quiper with a sense of black humour since the former run, I think. The silliness mixed with the more serious approach when the events demand, and his definitely clumsy behaviour towards social stuff makes for a charming character to read as a lead.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>93887402
The one Ma Gunn finds.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>93887767
>My injuries are metaphysical
Ok, that was a nice pun.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>93888007
That's some sexy Artemis, and I don't even like girls.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>93888116
Heh.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>93888353
I laughed.
>>
>>
>yep, that's me. I bet you're wondering how I got this red hood
just started reading this run last night. the characterization is great and the action is fun but the narration is kind of dogshit. seeing as how I (thought I) hated Red Hood, clearly it's a pretty strong book. Bizzaro Trinity is best Trinity.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>93888337
What Black Mask says in Kryptonian translates to "I think I'm turning Kryptonese. I think I'm turning Kryptonese. I really think so."
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>93886471
>Why didn't you just trust me?

Gee, I wonder. Bats may be a prick, but if ever distrust were earned, I'd say it's right now.
>>
Continued, with Who Is Artemis, and more Bizarro Adventures!

>>93888707
>>
>>93888713
It's actually not earned since Jason has been helping Batman a lot in n52.
>>
>>93888651
Why Jason and Bruce moments are always so touching.
>>
>>93888250
God damn. She big.
>>
>>93887655
>I can think of .45 things.

Jason, I love you. But, come on now.
>>
>>93886287
rape smile
>>
>>93886233
those are some weird looking casings for pistol rounds
>>
>>93886264
>little nigga starts by jacking the batman.
balls the size of Jupiter
Thread posts: 162
Thread images: 137

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.