[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DC Yuri-Verse Extravaganza: Bombshells

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 272
Thread images: 233

Old Threads
>>93640814
>>93620434
>>93661881

A little late but still here nonetheless. Let's continue this Storytime, shall we?

Please comment so it doesn't feel lonely here
>>
>>
>>
>>
YAY

Love you anon
>>
>>
>>93683183
Thank you!
>>
>>93683087
As progressive as this wants to be, it just comes off being even more sexist.
>>
>>
>>93683087
I hate Bennett and the Joker looks sexy in this comic.
That's it, you're not lonely now.
>>
>>93683087
Also bump
>>
>>93683234
How so?.
>>
>>93683253
Th-Thanks?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>93683234
Dunno, for me it's silly and inoffensive. Doesn't pretend to be anything other than pure yuritopia.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>93683389
It's this young in cheek Russ Meyers vibe.

Kinda hot, but makes me feel a bit sleazy.
>>
>>
>>93683478
Tongue and cheek
>>
File: thewhoreblockedme.jpg (116KB, 946x502px) Image search: [Google]
thewhoreblockedme.jpg
116KB, 946x502px
I got blocked for calling her out on her yuri sjw tumblr bullshit.

bitch is just as bad as Bendis, hurr durr must make it yuri because of my own sexual deviancies
>>
>>
>>93683507
Oh poor anon, triggered by a simple comic that he could ignore since its digital lol
>>
>>
>>93683530
oh Bennett you shouldn't have
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Does anyone think Geoff is still mad at this?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>93684567
> No Cassandra. No Stephanie. Not even Charlie, Tiffany, or even Helena as an aggressive "Batgirl".
> But Harper "fan favorite" Row, "fight" the power supporting character of Barbara, and an OCs along with Cullen and Tim.

Wow... it's like Bennett doesn't like money or has a sort of agenda here.
>>
>>
>>
>>93684799
I wonder if Damian will appear in this book someday.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>93685598

oh what a sparkle it'll be
>>
>>
>>
>>93685670
Let it go, anon
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>93686145
> best news in the world.

Meh.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Was worried there wouldn't be any storytime today
>>
>>
>>
>>93687467
And I was worried I couldn't make it. It's nice to see that there's interest, you know?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
And that was all for today

Please keep the thread alive so I don't have to make another one tomorrow and being able to continue in this one

See you all tomorrow!
>>
>>93687776

Don't care what people say, they're still my OTP.
>>
>>93687552
interesting how she choose to do the halloween batgirl statue rather than the normal one
>>
>>93687776
Thanks for posting, anon!
/co/ moves pretty fast and last one dropped off while I slept so no promises on the bumping though. I saw another anon tried for that one and still couldn't manage it apparently.
>>
>>93687867
I mean less about bumps and more about discussions. I thought that by Storytiming Bombshells a good discussion about the book would spark
>>
>>93688501
Being asleep for most of it I'm pretty useless for that as well! Also I didn't actually catch this until 2AM and haven't even gotten the chance to read through this thread yet personally. From what I read in the other dumps, it's not bad but the art-styles fluctuating chapter to chapter does make for some unfortunate comparisons in some ways, though for the most part it's never bad.

Story-wise, the big conflict is a little on the generic superhero comic side, tossing away any moral quandaries or interesting power-conflicts for a pretty generic 'nazis are taken over by zombies and become World's Greatest Villains squared' but for all I know something more could have already been introduced. I will say that there's a pretty big difference in characterization and interactions between each focus of the books though - for example, the Gotham stuff makes a fairly good balance between all the characters but also has a lot of kind of forgettable/boring ones in there. WW parts literally just felt like it was her going around doing whatever and poor Steve Trevor hanging on with nobody else doing much. Our Russian contingent kinda jumped from plot-point to plot-point at ridiculous speed to the point where it was almost silly how in-stride they were taking it. The stuff in Berlin seemed most balanced and well fleshed-out to me.
>>
>>93688744
Seems to me like each artist was assinged a character, for example Andolfo didn't worked on the book until the Harley chapter and she went on that way, Braga with Wonder Woman, Sauvage with Batwoman, and some fill-in artists here and there, at some point some artists were tangled up in other projects and that thing was thrown out, it what I've saw with this book
>>
>>93688501

to me honestly this book is just dumb fun

nothing wrong with that, but not much to discuss here
>>
boppity boo bump
>>
>>93684795
I like this Lois
>>
>>93687776
Gotta love that Harley/Ivy. Thank you.
>>
>>93693443

the best
>>
>>93693443
Same here, Bombshells Harley/Ivy are the best
>>
bumpo
>>
How far into what's been released so far have we gotten now?
>>
>>93698687
There are 100 issues and an annual, so not so far I guess. We are reaching the half of the story
>>
>>93698724
Alright, thanks. Guess there's a lot of storytime to go!
>>
>>93698787
A lot more
>>
>>93683548
The last panel makes him look so fucking silly
>>
>>93684307
I don't get how this works exactly. I mean the whole 'trade powers for smaller villain, trade life for larger' is all poetic and stuff but it seems like the former was kinda decently established and made sense in as far as anything superhero-related makes sense, while the latter looks completely improv both from the characters and the writer. How did they discover that flying into the big monster that they hadn't seen before would do anything special? Were only the heroes that could fly eligible for this trade?
>>
>>93686658
I'm surprised both the superheroines looking to hook up with guys so far do so based on a rescue/stranger-in-a-strange-land scenario. It's such a frequently mocked cliche that I figured the author would be more likely to prefer subverting it.
>>
>>93687776
cute
>>
Hey, thank you all for keeping the thread alive, and like I promise I will continue
>>
>>
>>93701614
Welcome back anon.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>93701664
Same to you
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>93702298
Looking a little ptsd there

not that I expect it to ever come up again
>>
>>
>>93702429
Cute face AND butt? Must be best artist time again.
>>
>>93702409
Mayybe, mayybe not..
>>
>>93702445
Yeap, Mirka Andolfo is on art in this issue.
>>
>>93702449
>"Wanna plant some kids with me?"
>>
>>
>>93702500
I'm starting to think that's their ending in this universe
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>93702743
>full hadouken
That seems like an overreaction!
>>
Continue in the next thread!
>>
NEW THREAD

>>93702778
>>93702778
>>93702778
>>93702778
>>93702778
Thread posts: 272
Thread images: 233

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.