[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/swco/ - Star Wars Comics and Cartoons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 567
Thread images: 148

File: 429121-revan_s_return_by_tansy9.jpg (337KB, 633x1193px) Image search: [Google]
429121-revan_s_return_by_tansy9.jpg
337KB, 633x1193px
Revan Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
http://www.swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out this Week:
Screaming Citadel #4 - (June 14)
Best of Star Wars Insider Vol.6: Heroes of the Light Side - (June 13)

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB4I68XVPzQ

>Star Wars: Rebels - The Final Season
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b7GAhnVwhA

>Battlefront 2 trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q51LZ2HpbE

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
http://pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing
>>
Watto is he /co/?
>>
>Watching StarWarsHQ interview with the lead Developers
>"EES THAHH-ET JANGO'S VOYCE ACTOH FOR THE CLOHWNZ?"
>Developer says yes, and then starts to stutter trying to correct himself,
>"Yes!... Well, u-umm, actually, I don't know all the voice actors names but if you recognize who it actually is-"
>"OH YES, I RECOGNYZED HIM ROIT AWAY"
>Developer awkwardly forces a chuckle and says "Lucasfilm guided us with voice actors and we hope you like them..."

I don't think I have cringed this hard in years. Fuck, that was painful.
>>
>>93160843
But DBB voices the clones.
>>
>>93160843
gotta link?
>>
>>93160859
Exactly. The retard suggests that Jango's actor was voicing them, and then claims that he recognized him right away.

The developer is just awkwardly trying to move past the question once he realized he fucked up.

>>93160866

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBxe8hnfaSc

The sperging out happens at about 28:15. Developer answers the retard too quickly, and then it's all downhill from there.
>>
File: poe x calvin and hobbes.jpg (67KB, 750x804px) Image search: [Google]
poe x calvin and hobbes.jpg
67KB, 750x804px
>>93160894
Its even worse than you describe
>>
>>93160894
>>93160919
I get second hand embarrassed easily is it really that bad?
>>
File: 1459549483134.jpg (221KB, 663x936px) Image search: [Google]
1459549483134.jpg
221KB, 663x936px
I really hope we get Inquisitors for EAFront 2 at some point.

I really want to hover around the battlefield and kill Rebel scum with the super sticc lewd goddess
>>
>>93160966
I watch cringe videos as a hobby (me and my buddy have comprised a playlist on youtube with like 400+ embarassing as fuck vids) and I found it really embarrassing, yeah.
>>
Seeing the BF2 gameplay has reminded me of an old gripe I had: Naboo should have just been Alderaan. It would have given foreshadowing to, and made the viewer care about, the events of ANH
>>
File: lUrdJW8.png (588KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
lUrdJW8.png
588KB, 1440x810px
>no Cody hero
>ST focus

ea won't get a cent out of me
>>
>>93161102
suppodedly on a stream one of the DICE developers said that they're not sure if they're going to do cross-era heroes or not, they just did it in the floor demo to showcase Rey

This is just something I heard secondhand, so take it with loads of salt, but ayy
>>
>>93161102
Cody is obviously going to be a customization option for the Heavy class, duh

Agree about the ST focus, but I am not going to miss out on an otherwise stellar game in spite of it.
>>
>>93161120
they'd lose so much money if they couldn't do cross-era, there's no chance in hell
>>
File: force.jpg (140KB, 750x586px) Image search: [Google]
force.jpg
140KB, 750x586px
wish I had this in better quality tbqhfam
>>
>>93161120
They did indeed say that.

However, they are pretty adamant on having cross-era weapons because they want as much variety for multiplayer classes as possible. I can live with that I guess..
>>
>want to play Boba
>can't on this map because some autist sperged out about MUH IMMERSION
>>
>>93161128
What the ACTUAL fuck are you smoking?

I don't know how you could believe such utter bullshit. And the Devs have already talked about the pros and cons off cross-era, and the decision lies entirely on how they as multiplayer developers should handle it.

This is the first I've heard of this "cross-era is needed for more money" idea. Sounds like a /v/-tier conspiracy
>>
>>93161156
yeah I'm sure normies would really love it if they can't play as vader after a long day at work because someone pissed and moaned
>>
File: Thrawn Pryce.jpg (51KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
Thrawn Pryce.jpg
51KB, 1000x562px
We need these two in Battlefront
>>
>>93161144
>wants to play Boba
First mistake there, Bobafag.

Fuck you, cross-era is awful. Nothing autistic about it, it goes against everything Dice have built for the game.

Dennis even talks in the interview about how half of them are adamantly against it because one of the primary focuses of their development is to make the game accurate as possible
>>
>>93161169
Yeah, heard a lot of upset normies back in 2005 when it was 2 characters per map, and some characters were only available on like 1/12th of the maps.
>>
>>93161144
MUH IMMERSION is important if DICE's self-proclaimed selling point for the game is "reliving the authentic Star Wars battles".

Maul fighting alongside SBDs on Naboo is an acceptable leeway. Rey, born some thirty years after the Clone Wars ended, isn't.
>>
File: 1405336609162.jpg (11KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1405336609162.jpg
11KB, 228x221px
>>93161186
>>93161202
>because one of the primary focuses of their development is to make the game accurate as possible

>maul fighting yoda in every trailer
>>
>>93161202
This.

Worst thing is nobody would have complained if things were era specific as usual.

Mention that they MIGHT have cross era, and fucktards come out the woodwork to insist how SHOULD be like this, and "normies will be upset" if they can't.
>>
>>93161169
They could play as Kylo or Maul instead. Or just play an OT map.

Fucking hell. This is like complaining about not having jetpacks in Battlefield 1.
>>
>>93161225
>They could play as Kylo or Maul instead

wat
>>
>>93161208
>CGI Cinematic to reveal characters
>Two characters from the same Era
>obvious leeway because people playing as these characters are obviously going to clash eventually
>this means ANY CHARACTER FROM ANY ERA SHOULD FIGHT, ITS THE SAME LOL
Yeah, no, fuck off
>>
>>93161250
>GAIS DICE WANTS TO BE ACCURATE TO THE ERA!!!111
>trailer is super smash bros
you gullible underage faggots just eat up everything you're told
>>
>>93161250
There is no place in canon where Yoda could have fought TPM Maul. It's as unrealistic as Rey. Same era or not, it couldn't have happened.
>>
>>93161282
Unless it did
>>
>>93161244
The OP implied that the normies want to be able to play Vader on any map, be it Hoth or Starkiller or Geonosis.

But they can very well pick other, era-appropriate heroes with similar skillsets. Or, if they really want to play Vader so bad, just pick OT maps and play nothing but that.
>>
>>93161295
>only play Dustbowl if you want to play Heavy

You do realize that it's a fucking awful decision to restrict gameplay for all just for the sake of some fat autistic cunts right?
>>
>>93161292
Fucking when? Obi sliced him before Yoda could meet him. After that he wasn't TPM Maul any more
>>
>>93161312
You do realize it's always been this way and it's what you get you fat autistic cunt.
>>
>>93161208
Just put Maul on his TCW outfit (only $3,99) and that matchup is more believable than Greedo vs Jyn
>>
>>93161312
its hardly a new concept shithead
>>
>>93161359
all this comment did is make me want spider maul
>>
>>93161282
At least they lived in the same era and fought in the same war.

Adding Rey and Luke to the mix is like throwing troops from the Iraq War into a WW2 game.
>>
>>93161379
How is throwing Japanese troops in the middle of a European battle in a WW2 game better?
>>
File: IMG_1652.png (458KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1652.png
458KB, 640x1136px
Why is it that all these new imperial/first order designs have to literally be just grey blocks?
I'm guessing this is meant to be the origins of eyes speeder but what the point of this and another trooper variant when bike scouts already exist?
>>
>>93161135

Is that supposed to be Caedus next to Qui-gon?
>>
File: (you).png (332KB, 551x352px) Image search: [Google]
(you).png
332KB, 551x352px
>>93161312
>>
>>93161312
>Classes are bad
Wew

The worst thing about this Battlefront 2 reveal is the influx of retarded /v/ posters

>Wahhh, why can't I play as Kylo against Clones that are rainbow colors and umppacking with Snipers and Miniguns!?!?!
>>
>>93161135
>>
>>93161404
I love the designs they did for RO, but this may get out of control
they want to sell more toys, dude
>>
>>93161398
It is the same era. It's silly but nowhere near as bad.
>>
>>93161404
because that's been the theme of the empire since the OT
>>
>>93161404
HURRRRRRRRRR GREY BLOCKS DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR fuck you
>>
>>93160843
>EES THAHH-ET JANGO'S VOYCE ACTOH FOR THE CLOHWNZ?
>>
File: Numale Rimmer.jpg (9KB, 290x310px) Image search: [Google]
Numale Rimmer.jpg
9KB, 290x310px
>>93161671
>Yes!... Well, u-umm, actually, I don't know all the voice actors names but if you recognize who it actually is-
>>
File: 10-10 in America.jpg (26KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
10-10 in America.jpg
26KB, 640x360px
>>93161687
>OH YES, I RECOGNYZED HIM ROIT AWAY
>>
>>93161704
whatthe fuck
>>
File: spider_smaul.png (266KB, 500x640px) Image search: [Google]
spider_smaul.png
266KB, 500x640px
>>93161378
and this comment made me want him, too
>>
>>93161726
freedom
>>
File: Jabba.png (395KB, 453x477px) Image search: [Google]
Jabba.png
395KB, 453x477px
BLOBBA
SLOBBA
MOBBA
JABBA
>>
>>
>>93161135
>Dooku and Yoda left out
booooo
>>
File: 1459877192354.png (509KB, 476x528px) Image search: [Google]
1459877192354.png
509KB, 476x528px
>Galactic Civil War ends 1 year after Endor
>>
File: hon sulu.png (393KB, 463x445px) Image search: [Google]
hon sulu.png
393KB, 463x445px
Why is the art in the Marvel comics so awful? Why can't they hire someone who can actually draw as opposed to just doing shitty tracing?
>>
So they confirmed that there will be planet-specific special spawns, and they confirmed Wookiee Warriors on Kashyyyk as one of them.

Pretty good news. It's likely that even though there are no Droideka's on the base maps, whatever PT/TCW DLC they release will probably have them.
>>
>>93162556
You realize there's been like a dozen different comics with various artists since 2014, right?

Sometimes the art is stellar, and other times they just get Larocca to phone it in quickly to meet deadlines. Just the way comics go.
>>
>>93162556
Because Marvel is cheap
>>
>>93161726
This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.
>>
>>93161671
I read that in his Francis voice even before you replied
>>
>>93162556
Honestly I think the only time they've been awful is when Larroca is involved. Granted, they do keep hiring him too often.
>>
File: 3da7294268f361e293beb2f89da957c7.jpg (216KB, 700x1024px) Image search: [Google]
3da7294268f361e293beb2f89da957c7.jpg
216KB, 700x1024px
Post cover art
>>
>>93162576
Yeah, but I don't recall anything like this at Dark Horse.

>>93162620
It's from Vader Down. Yeah, the even ones are by Larroca, but the odd ones aren't, and while they the latter look much better than the former, they are both very obviously traced (or worse, just posterized photos, as evident from the backgrounds). Seriously they just used several of the same images of Ackbar for Karbin.
>>
I kinda hope that the classes in BF2 have one or two permutations to them, or at least have a different weapon or two to choose from. like TKs being able to have an E-11, DLT-19 or T-21.

And give sidearms back as a separate weapon
>>
>>93162814
All of that is already confirmed m8.

Every single class has at LEAST 4 weapons to choose from, and obviously more that can be unlocked down the line, or added via DLC.

The E3 gameplay alone shows each Class with two weapon options.

Sidearms are also confirmed as a second weapon from what I could see, Star Cards looked like they were exclusively for equipment and grenades
>>
So weren't they supposed to reveal new heroes this weekend, or did "LOOK BOBA FETT!" count?
>>
>>93162894
Boba and Han were those two other heroes, yeah.

Even though everyone knew they had a 0% chance of not being in the game, and they were almost unchanged ports from the last game, so there was literally nothing new to show.

Han even still does his ridiculous shoulder charge attack.
>>
>>93162894
>So weren't they supposed to reveal new heroes this weekend

Beyond the ones we already knew were coming? Not to my knowledge.
>>
>>93162881
Thank God. I was a bit triggered by footage of the first game with TKs with o ly a DL-44 or using rebel weapons like A-280s. Though makes sense for the rebels to use anything since they are well, rebels.

Nice to see them getting g their shit together. I skipped the first game, but this one make it look like a beta test anyway.

... Did they go back to ammo, or is it still overheating?

So what would everyone's ideal hero roster be for every era?
>>
So is DICE actually okay with all the prequel stuff or are they just kind of doing it under duress?
>>
>>93162984
I think a lot of them aren't personally enthused about it but have learned from the backlash against the first game that a lot of the stuff they excluded out of personal preference ended up being stuff people really wanted, so they probably see most of the changes (including an actual story mode) as good business decisions. There were a lot of attempts to fix some of the complaints in later DLC for the first game so they've clearly decided that it pays to listen.

I think they understand that making the game they wanted wasn't the best idea.
>>
>>93162984
>"We listened to your complaints and took them to heart."
read: You won't shut up about it so we are forced to add PT to the game.
>>
>>93162958
>I was a bit triggered by footage of the first game with TKs with o ly a DL-44 or using rebel weapons like A-280s.
Well the bad news is that cross-era, cross-faction weapons is already decided. It's the only reason there's so much weapon variety in the first place, so it's a necessary sacrifice.

>Nice to see them getting g their shit together. I skipped the first game, but this one make it look like a beta test anyway.
Absolutely. Almost wish I skipped the first game too, but I think it's safe to say that BF2 actually looks like a complete game with content worth the money this time.

>... Did they go back to ammo, or is it still overheating?
It's... Weird. From what I can tell it's still overheating, although they've tweaked how it works and there's two ways you can cool it down. I think one of those (the easier, but slower) method was a reload animation, but don't quote me on that because I am not 100% sure about it.

>So what would everyone's ideal hero roster be for every era?
Honestly, as long as Greivous and Ahsoka end up in the game, DLC or not, I'll be happy. Those are two defining characters for the PT era, which is the main reason I am buying the game.
>>
why are any of you still buying ea's shitty games?
day one dlc and 'season passes'? give me a fucking break. not even going to pirate this mess
>>
How many forces did the Rebel Alliance have, exactly?

In Rogue One, it seemed like they were throwing everything they had. It likely wasn't the entire fleet though, Akbar's ships and other groups must have been scattered throughout the galaxy.

In ANH, the Yavin rebels launched a few squadrons, but there still were both starfighters and pilots left at the base, but presumably not many of the former, as it is said they had more pilots than starfighters at that time. In the Leia comic, Ackbar's fleet arrives shortly after to help the Yavin rebels evacuate.

But later down the line, in Vader Down, they have Red, Yellow, Blue, Gray, Cyan and Amber squadrons - and that's just on one planet. Some if not all of those appear to be what used to be the Yavin group. But where the hell did the Alliance get so many starfighters suddenly, or if they always existed, but with other groups, where the hell were they all before?
>>
>>93163098
We know they have multiple groups, and apparently the only time in canon so far that we see the full alliance gather is in ROTJ.
>>
>>93163080
>he hasn't followed any news about BF2 whatsoever
>>
>>93163098
>In Rogue One, it seemed like they were throwing everything they had. It likely wasn't the entire fleet though, Akbar's ships and other groups must have been scattered throughout the galaxy.
Apparently it was just the groups who were present at Yavin at the time. The attack on Scarif wasn't even an official operation, just a bunch of people like Raddus going "fuck the council's decision I'm going anyway, which of you bastards are coming with me?"
>>
>>93162984
I'll tell you this; When asked about the lack of Clone Wars in the first game, they up and admitted that they just wanted to focus on the Original Trilogy. Disney didn't tell them to do it. Nor did EA. Or Lucasfilm. Dice themselves made the conscious decision to make only what they liked.

Then the fans hit back. By the time Dice had finished with the DLC for the last game, they had squeezed just about every OT location they could into the game, and it was still a hollow shell that hadn't pleased any self respecting Star Wars fan. By this point they realized that they were fools, they needed to give fans the full Star Wars experience, not an OT nostalgia simulator.

Dennis (the lead designer) seemed very awkward about talking about the PT era.

However it is also worth noting that BF2 is being co-produced by three companies, Dice only doing the ground combat in the Multiplayer. Criterion is doing all the flight vehicle stuff, and Motive is doing the single-player, and one of the lead writers has been very vocal and positive about the PT and heavily praised TCW.

So if you want my two cents; No, I do not believe Dice wanted to do Clone Wars. They made the conscious decision to not do it last time, and the fans bit them in the ass. I think they had to take a long and hard look at what fans actually liked about the Prequel Era, because they themselves had no clue. They fell for the "the fans don't like the PT" meme, so they likely never thought they would be in this situation back in 2015.
>>
>>93163080
All the DLC is free. All of it.

If the game is good and fun and full of content, you can safely buy it knowing that any updates will be 100% free. No risk of being jew'd by expensive, mediocre DLC.

If the game ends up being a buggy disappointing mess, then don't buy it. No need to bring company politics into this. Judge a game case by case, not because EA fucked you in the past.
>>
>>93163222
Yeah, there's a lot of steps in the right direction here. It could still end up being crap but I'm cautiously optimistic.
>>
>>93163098
You could be like me and ignore some of the comics. Vader ones in particular bother me, where the rebels seem to have hordes of starfighters when they just threw everything they had at Scarif and then the tired scraps of that went to the death star.

Makes more sense for them to have had to essentially start over during the course of the next few months, but since they had a lot more support now, they were able to secure more of Dem X-Wings.

>>93162958
I'd say There's lots of ideas, but I have a decent one- let bounty Hunters like Cad bane, boss, ect be selectable by either faction in their era. I'm sure they'd work for the rebels if they paid the enough. Add in things like inquisitors and it definitely pads out the imperial side of heroes more to do this with.
>>
>>93163159
Yes, but you'd think other groups would send some reinforcements, or at least volunteers like Raddus, to destroy the Death Star? Two squadrons against that thing while other battles could have about six is a bit weird.
>>
For those of you worried that there's going to be cross-era heroes, know that Han did have specific voice lines about the droids in the gameplay demo.

I'm hoping its just foreshadowing for Sentinel Droids or KX Droids for the Empire.
>>
>>93163326
I figured other groups thought it was a suicide mission and weren't willing to risk their forces for something that had a completely minuscule change of working.
>>
File: Rogue_Squadron.png (155KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Rogue_Squadron.png
155KB, 500x500px
>nothing in canon about rogue squadron
F
>>
>>93163380
>what is The Empire Strikes Back
>>
>>93163348
Imperials in OG Battlefront 2 have lines about fighting Aayla Secura
https://youtu.be/Ylm3ybys4C0
>>
File: 1497232997874.jpg (58KB, 713x535px) Image search: [Google]
1497232997874.jpg
58KB, 713x535px
>>93162557
No the droideka thing cannot stand. We have to bitch and moan they have months to put it in for day one. Somebody start a fucking petition!
>>
>>93163380
They were at Hoth, dude. Literally the first appearance of Rogue Squadron.
>>
>>93163257
>boss
Who?
>>
>>93163438
>who?
'S YER GIRLFRIEND?
>>
>>93163460
shut up dengar
>>
>>93163404
Does that make Aayla Secura the Lt. Neidermeyer of Star Wars?
>>
File: RC1138boss.jpg (67KB, 398x479px) Image search: [Google]
RC1138boss.jpg
67KB, 398x479px
>>93163438
>>
>>93163257
>bounty hunters that will work for any faction
Genius idea desu
>>
The best outcome would be if the cross-era stuff stays there, but as an optional mode.

Like, if you want, you can make an authentic battle with only relevant heroes, or you can go have non-canon fun and pit heroes from different eras against each other. And if your beliefs prevent you from participating in one mode, you can always just stick to the other only. That way nobody will have a reason to bitch and moan.
>>
>Aphra is a good character
>>
>>93163499
>That way nobody will have a reason to bitch and moan.
s/nobody/everybody/
>>
File: 1492288316056.jpg (18KB, 300x402px) Image search: [Google]
1492288316056.jpg
18KB, 300x402px
>>93163499
>That way nobody will have a reason to bitch and moan.
Where do you think we are?
>>
>>93163404
I'm going to miss being able to play as Secura. Of all the 2005front characters she has the least chance of being in Dicefront. Shame, I would absolutely love to play as a scarcely dressed fit blue female Twi'lek in a modern game. For, um, reasons.
>>
Cross-era heroes are one thing, but if this game has Cassian in it and he's working for the Republic instead of the Separatists, I'm gonna be mad.
>>
>>93163661
I'll alleviate your worries, mate.

There will be no Cassian.
>>
File: cassian andor senior.jpg (33KB, 394x488px) Image search: [Google]
cassian andor senior.jpg
33KB, 394x488px
>>93163692
Anon is right.

Instead we're getting his dad!
>>
>>93163486
Best clone tbqh.
>>
>>93163825
I have no idea who this is but I would be okay with one of the game's heroes being a chubby dude in a gold tuxedo
>>
>>93163499
You can't fracture the playerbase too much.

Cross-era should be restricted to the Hero-only game modes like HvV

Keep the "authentic experience" gamemodes authentic.
>>
>>93163825
S-Snoke?
>>
>>93161432
>they want to sell more toys, dude

I hate this meme.
>>
>>93163885
It's especially funny because most of the time they don't even check to see if the thing they swear was made to sell toys even has toys.
>>
>>93163825
This was the last place I expected to see a El Premio Mayor reference.
>>
>>93163825
>>93164066
Someone clue me in
>>
File: IMG_1654.jpg (94KB, 1024x434px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1654.jpg
94KB, 1024x434px
>>93161329
The entirety of bf2 is one of yoda's force visions dude
>>
Is that clone backpack thing (the one in which Ahsoka carried the baby Hutt) from TCW or did it appear somewhere before that?
>>
>>93164110
It's a telenovela from the 90's and one of Diego Luna's first major roles. He played the son of a poor family that wins the lottery and starts going crazy with their new wealth- that picture is the main character, his dad.
>>
>>93163915
>all those posts back in season 1 threads about spinsabers just being made to sell a gimmick toy
>no spinning toy was ever made, even though Hasbro had a similar lightsaber toy years before.
>>
File: 1492115667050.png (674KB, 471x596px) Image search: [Google]
1492115667050.png
674KB, 471x596px
https://twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/874321101651705856

>Kylo's TFA scar healed completely and now he has a new one all because Ryan didn't like wear the old one was
>>
>>93164161
It's from TCW. It was created specifically so they'd have something to carry Rotta in.
>>
>>93164164
The best one is the slingshot, which didn't have any toys at all, not even a weird non-functioning version like the Inquisitor lightsaber.
>>
>>93164188
Hux's cat is my favorite recurring Pablo joke
>>
File: Admiral_Yularen.jpg (577KB, 1056x800px) Image search: [Google]
Admiral_Yularen.jpg
577KB, 1056x800px
So how many people knew Vader was Anakin? Did Yularen?
>>
File: backpack.png (2MB, 1362x722px) Image search: [Google]
backpack.png
2MB, 1362x722px
>>93164195
that's cool
>>
>>93164239
So far only Sheev and Tarkin are confirmed to know (not counting people like Inspector Thanoth who was killed basically as soon as he revealed he'd figured it out), I think Mas Amedda probably does too just because he's in the know about a lot of shit.

I would assume Yularen probably doesn't know but like Tarkin may have suspicions. Unlike Tarkin though, Vader will probably never confirm it.
>>
>>93164188
The absolute madman!
>>
>>93164239
Tarkin figured it out, iirc thrawn did, too. But don't quote me on that, it's been forever since I read the book
>>
>>93164216
It had a weird Lego toy thing IIRC, but that obviously doesn't count, Lego turns anything it can into Lego.

Hasbro never touched the slingshot, not even for his cheap 3.75" figure. They gave him a Stormtrooper helmet accessory instead.
>>
>>93164239
Tarkin and Sheev.

But it's probably not a stretch for high ranking ISB guys like Yularen not to have their suspicions
>>
>>93164285
>been forever since I read the book
Didn't come out, like, a month ago?
>>
>>93164280
There's Thrawn too, but I think it's safe to say that Tarkin, Palpatine and possibly Mas Amedda are the only ones who know it the level of being able to discuss it openly. Everyone else either keeps quiet about it, or isn't completely sure about it to begin with.
>>
>>93164310
A few months ago, and I don't have an autistic recall of it. I read it the night it came out.
>>
File: 1488368001058.jpg (56KB, 618x343px) Image search: [Google]
1488368001058.jpg
56KB, 618x343px
>>93164237
It bugs me that it's not a loth cat
>>
>>93164280
How does Tarkin know, when did he learn it?
>>
>>93164285
>>93164345
Thrawn didn't even know Anakin, how could he know?
>>
>>93164429
Turns out he did.
>>
>>93164397
He kind of just figured it out. He knew Anakin well, and when Sheev suddenly had a force powerful attack dog, didn't take a genius to put the pieces together.

>>93164429
Thrawn knew of Anakin, as stated in the novel
>>
>>93164300
>>93164345
>anakin skywalker basically spent his last months by sucking palpatine's cock
>he disappears and his body is never found
>soon after a cyborg with force powers, lightsaber training and excellent know-how on how to polish sheev's lightsaber appears
>>
>>93164397
He started suspecting it in the Tarkin novel but it ends without him getting confirmation. At some point between then an ANH, he's had it confirmed since he talks openly about it with Vader. According to Lucas (via Filoni) this was a sign that the two had a long friendship, enough that Tarkin knows his history. This was why they decided to have Anakin and Tarkin be almost insta-bros in TCW.
>>
>>93164397
He and Vader were BFFs, they talked about it atleast once between the novel and ANH
>>
>>93164429
He did. One of the major plot points of the book is that Thrawn had contact with the Republic before, specifically by way of having met Anakin. This was part of the reason Palpatine was willing to even listen to him in the first place.
>>
>>93164188
Guess this means expect new material at some point to explain the new scar.
>>
>>93164188
Is he serious, or just memeing?
>>
>>93164509
It's a joke about Hux's cat. Don't read too much into it.
>>
File: 1492110298724.png (71KB, 165x189px) Image search: [Google]
1492110298724.png
71KB, 165x189px
>>93164509
>>93164284
>>93164188
>scroll down
>"don't believe everything I tweet"
>>
File: Hux-Cat-2-02082016.jpg (523KB, 833x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hux-Cat-2-02082016.jpg
523KB, 833x1080px
>>93164530
What do you think?
>>
>>93164477
Tarkin was the one who was prosecuting Ahsoka on the trial, something I presume Anakin would have been pissed about. What I'm saying is Anakin and Vader wouldn't have had a lot of time to be friends before Anakin became Vader.
>>
File: 1487015674843.png (358KB, 600x646px) Image search: [Google]
1487015674843.png
358KB, 600x646px
>>93164536
>Hux's cat

Can you imagine the butthurt if they actually put this in a star wars movie?
>>
>>93164557
That pussy looks like a complete pussy desu.
>>
>>93164557
Just memeing?
>>
>>93164576
tumblr fangirls already think it's canon
>>
>>93164570
This is addressed in the Tarkin novel. The trial soured their relationship and Vader is actually initially fairly cold towards Tarkin (at least as much as someone like Vader can be) but working together through the book they regain that sense of mutual respect.
>>
File: kylo and ani 1.png (230KB, 540x612px) Image search: [Google]
kylo and ani 1.png
230KB, 540x612px
>>
File: kylo and ani 2.gif (491KB, 1080x1224px) Image search: [Google]
kylo and ani 2.gif
491KB, 1080x1224px
>>93164667
>>
>>93164667
>>93164727
topkek
>>
>>93164429
Thrawn is a massive Mary Sue that's why
>>
>>93164610
Didn't Tarkin feel like a fucking asshole for not going about the whole ahsoka thing the correct way?
>>
>>93164801
Do you even know what a Mary Sue is?
>>
File: rogue squadron splash page.jpg (895KB, 1200x1843px) Image search: [Google]
rogue squadron splash page.jpg
895KB, 1200x1843px
>>93163380
The squadron itself, Wedge, Hobbie, and Wes are all canon, that's like 3/4 of the essential pieces you need. They just need to re-canonize Tycho and Fel and we'll have the essence of the old stories. The rest of the squadron was only ever a bunch of literally whos who took turns getting killed for plot purposes.
>>
>>93164830
Oh sorry Garry stu
>>
>>93164807
If I recall, his thoughts on the matter were, "I guess I can see how he might not have taken that well, but oh fucking well. I did what I had to, and I'd do it again."
>>
>>93164801
Alright, let's hear your reasons why
>>
>>93164807
Yeah but I think it was less about how he basically ruined Ahsoka's life and more about how the whole thing killed his friendship with Anakin. Like if he and Anakin had still been bros afterward I don't think Tarkin would've been bothered.
>>
>>93164880
Zahn fapping all over him both in post-TTT EU and now in the shitty book

Rebels Thrawn was great.
>>
>>93164830
>M-my blu imperial waifu isn't a Mary Sue!
Thrawn fags are the male equivalent of Sherlock fans
>>
>>93164910
You saying he did doesn't substantiate your claims dude
>>
>>93164922
Sure, go on fapping to your blue, sexy, flawless, omniscient, dindu nuffin good guy all along.
>>
>>93164915
The two will collide when benedict cumberbatch inevitably plays the live action version of him
>>
This is the weakest bait
>>
>>93165006
>Not Lars

I'd kms myself 2bh family
>>
>>93165018
Yeah, Zahnfags are the worst.
>>
File: 1496121873705.png (349KB, 448x436px) Image search: [Google]
1496121873705.png
349KB, 448x436px
>>
File: 1487302133391.png (761KB, 800x567px) Image search: [Google]
1487302133391.png
761KB, 800x567px
Post Mary Sues
>>
So you know in Star Wars Battlefront 2 there was that mode where the Droids had to escort the MTT to the Palace and the clones had to destroy it? Is it fair to assume that the clones would have to escort a Turbo Tank on the Kashyyyk map ?
>>
>>93163558
What would she want? TRANSguys to check her out?
>>
>>93165152
>implying anyone was actually checking her out
>>
>>93165147
If the Turbo Tank was slow as shit, maybe.
>>
Y'all need to stop feeding trolls and go read some smut instead: http://archiveofourown.org/works/10943235/chapters/24964743Okay, so this chapter's not super smutty, but the next two will more than make up for it. Coming this week, I promise.
>>93165006
Thrawn is actually the one Star Wars role I could see Bendydick Cumabunch actually being really good in. But I'd prefer that Mikkelsen reprise the role.
>>
File: mirror-o.jpg (47KB, 710x639px) Image search: [Google]
mirror-o.jpg
47KB, 710x639px
>>93165146
>>
>>93165205
Dracula???
>>
File: 1497178317499.png (91KB, 777x583px) Image search: [Google]
1497178317499.png
91KB, 777x583px
>>93165146
>>
>>93165169
But they could it could be going through an area of forest that's pretty dense? I just want my Turbo Tank's man
>>
>>93165272
Why woudlnt it just be an AT-TE? slow, and much more similar to the droid tank and AT-AT.
>>
>>93165147
Possibly.

They said the "Planetary Assault" is going to be different for every single planet, Unlike the 2015 game where every single planet was just "call in Y-Wings to stop the AT-AT"

So yeah, Kashyyyk will get it's own unique 3-Stage game mode, so hopefully the Turbo Tank will be involved, but honestly it would be more fitting to have the CIS attacking again.

Clones should be on the offensive on Geonosis, to get the AT-TE's to blow up the Techno Union Ships.
>>
>>93162506
Yeah, Ahsoka, but no Yoda? Get outta here.
>>
>>93164576
Hux goes full Bond-villain mode, by carrying a pure white tooka named Ben everywhere he goes. This is what finally drives Kylo to break free from Snoke and the First Order.
>>
File: huh.jpg (67KB, 282x341px) Image search: [Google]
huh.jpg
67KB, 282x341px
>had a dream that Ahsoka was confirmed to be in BF2
>I don't give a shit about Ahsoka or BF2
>>
>>93165544
This is surely a sign, so I thank you in advance anon, for confirming my favorite character gets into the game

I hope your favorite characters will be in the game so you can enjoy it too
>>
>>93165544
But your subconscious does care about your fellow anons that do care about BF2 and/or Ahsoka

Deep down you are good people
>>
>>93165296
>Why woudlnt it just be an AT-TE
It would make>>93165397

>They said the "Planetary Assault" is going to be different for every single planet
the most sense, I just want some variety. That's pretty cool. I can't wait to see how they play out, and on top of that there will probably more Planetary Assault introduced with new maps. This game shows promise, I just hope it's good
>>
File: best Rebels ship.png (196KB, 455x352px) Image search: [Google]
best Rebels ship.png
196KB, 455x352px
Post quality ships
>>
>>93165650
>>
File: Out_of_Darkness_1.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Out_of_Darkness_1.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>93165650
>>
What the fuck happened to Gregor?
>>
File: sienar stop.jpg (63KB, 544x600px) Image search: [Google]
sienar stop.jpg
63KB, 544x600px
>>93165650
>>
So I have some really bad news.

Developer has confirmed that they ARE intending to perfectly balance the amount of content in each era, planets and heroes included.

Sounds good until you realize that even taking into account the first DLC season, that's only 2 heroes and 2 villains per era at launch to keep it balanced with TFA. Only 12 heroes at launch (although rumors were saying 14 before...?)

This is only twice as much as the last games launch, which also goes against their "three times as much content" promise.

As in, Luke/Han/Boba/Vader, and Yoda/Maul/???/??? are all we;re getting for PT at launch.

It seems like the free DLC is going to be entirely used to catch up on including all the main characters, because unless they're launching with an imbalanced roster (against what Dennis just said in the interview), there is NO way they're getting in all the heroes and villains we expected.

I can't believe I am saying this, but I think Dice is actually stupid enough to do this, they're going to launch the game without Leia or Chewbacca, and a dozen other major characters. It seems crazy, but its the only way this claim of keeping the eras balanced is going to make sense.
>>
>>93165716
they left a gate open just in case, but considering we've never heard from him I think we can assume he ded
>>
File: RAHHHR.jpg (48KB, 710x411px) Image search: [Google]
RAHHHR.jpg
48KB, 710x411px
>>93165650
ENOUGH WITH YOUR SHIT SHIP
>>
>>93165716
He and Wolffe stayed behind on that planet in one of the AT-AT's, but Filoni has teased that we may see them rejoin the fight before the show ends.
>>
>>93165643
It'd be neat to have an AT-TE for one map and a Juggernaut for another. Hell, maybe the CIS could have a spider tank or two for theirs.
>>
>>93165693
If they don't kiss in season 4 I'm going to rip off my own ass.
>>
>>93165756
I'm interested to see the Rebel and ST versions of the game mode.

We (officially) haven't actually seen any tanks for those factions, so we might get something new and exciting.

But I'm equally excited to see all the cool Clone/CIS mechs. The MTT on Theed was a very pleasant surprise. Always did love that thing in TPM.
>>
>>93165786
They have long passed the kissing stage by the time the show even began
>>
>>93165650
XD I get it! Because she acts weird towards him in the show and it reminds me of a fetish I saw in an anime once! Hahahahahaha! Good one friend!
>>
>>93165756
Dunno how I fucked that post up. But yeah, there's many different vehicles, even have the Empire use the hovertank from Rouge One instead of just the AT-AT. I hope they do use variety, it would make each map's game mode feel different and unique despite having a different terrain
>>
>>93165828
yeah but I wanna watch.
>>
File: is-it-porn-hera.jpg (43KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
is-it-porn-hera.jpg
43KB, 480x600px
>>93160663
How does this make you feel, /co/?
>>
I think SSfag has made me hate Seventh Sister. I used to not mind her but after seeing him post his shitty fetish every 40 minutes for the past year straight along with the few times where he tried to erp with actual children every time I see her I just get disgusted/annoyed.
>>
>>93165871
Hera is sexy as fuck.
>>
>>93165739
Wait, what? I thought the only ST characters at launch will be Rey and Kylo, with Finn and Phasma coming in the first DLC.
Does this mean there will only be 6 characters TOTAL at launch, with more coming in the DLC? Or there will be two more ST characters at launch (Poe and Hux?) to make it 12 total?
>>
File: ship.jpg (41KB, 251x341px) Image search: [Google]
ship.jpg
41KB, 251x341px
>>93165748
>>
>>93165743
have you not seen Rebels?
>>
>>93165852
This is what's bugging me about the cross-era controversy.

>Maps are all going to have planet-specific specialist spawns (N1's only on Naboo, Wookiee Warriors only on Kashyyyk)
>fans are excited for what special and unique experience each map brings
>"But heroes need to be playable across every planet and era because otherwise people will be upset they cant use what they want all the time"

Can't people see that tailoring and constructing planets, and specialist characters, and game-modes to specific authentic experiences is actually making people MORE excited. People WANT the unique experiences that each planet and Era could bring. People see Naboo and they can get excited for the MTT, Maul and N1's. They can see Kashyyyk load up and get excited for the Turbo Tank, Wookiee's and Yoda. Mixing all of these components across the game will make them feel LESS special. Sometimes, less really is more.
>>
>>93165883
>past year straight along
In 4 months time it will have been 2 years since Seventh Sister's first episode
>>
File: 1495159231764.jpg (26KB, 615x346px) Image search: [Google]
1495159231764.jpg
26KB, 615x346px
>>93165871
>>93165890
Sexy Space Mom is best girl.
>>
File: 1495338661768.png (613KB, 757x1077px) Image search: [Google]
1495338661768.png
613KB, 757x1077px
>>93165883
>implying there is only one SSfag
>>
File: what fun.png (158KB, 517x456px) Image search: [Google]
what fun.png
158KB, 517x456px
>>93165883
>>
File: smug.jpg (10KB, 177x225px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
10KB, 177x225px
>>93165883
Good, your anger makes you powerful
>>
>>93165925
I was including that first wave of DLC, because it's the only way having an equal amount of heroes across all era's would work around launch.

They'd be using the first DLC to balance it so that each era gets 4 reps, and then expand from there.

This is hopefully not going to be the case though. 2(+2)/4/4 is a very, VERY underwhelming hero count.
>>
File: Pilotfu.jpg (640KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Pilotfu.jpg
640KB, 1000x1000px
>>93165946
My gunga.
>>
File: 1495407650552.jpg (72KB, 600x529px) Image search: [Google]
1495407650552.jpg
72KB, 600x529px
>>93166004
>tfw ur man gets blinded but he learns to see all new ways of smashin dat puss
>>
File: 1482976925742.png (246KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1482976925742.png
246KB, 700x700px
>>93165977
Man, fuck this shit. I got hyped for the game but now this hype is dying just as quickly as it arose.
Yesterday we thought it was 18, then it was 14, now basically 10.
>>
>>93166145
It is EA, if they promise you a dollar you are lucky if you get a single penny from them.
>>
File: here is your (you).png (529KB, 606x900px) Image search: [Google]
here is your (you).png
529KB, 606x900px
>>93165841
>>
>>93165739
Source pls
>>
File: 1497230736388.jpg (36KB, 497x497px) Image search: [Google]
1497230736388.jpg
36KB, 497x497px
>>93165544
>>
>>93165739
>News
>Posts a wall of speculation.
>>
>game launches with 3 heroes and 3 villains
>1 for each era
>rest will be released as free dlcs
>but to unlock them you've to get them from loot crates
>>
>>93166145
I bet they are going to consider alternate skins as different heros too (obi-wan and Ben kenobi) something like that.
>>
Last thread an anon asked us which book-only characters we would like to see in a visual medium. I will now ask a different question:

What characters (in any medium) need to be brought back, by virtue of having unresolved plot threads?

For example, a lot of people (myself included) would like to see more of Thayne Kyrell and Ciena Ree from Lost Stars. BUT really, I think their story is more or less wrapped up. All that's left would be personal character stuff. Which is fine, and I'd love to see it, but there's really nothing demanding their return. HOWEVER, their friend-turned-enemy Nash Windrider ends the book with a fleet of Imperial Remnants headed toward the Unknown Regions, and gets an ominous "I'll have my revenge!" moment. I'd say that qualifies as something that bears visiting upon in the future. Especially placed, as it is, as the stinger at the end of the book.

Some others I can think of include:
>Lina and Milo Graf
>Eli Vanto
>Fornay
>Everi Chalis (gets a "I'll show them. I'll show them all!" moment, a la Windrider)

Ahsoka and Ransolm Casterfo are both people with implied fates that I think need to be confirmed one way or the other.

Honorable mention to Rae Sloan, because I'm fairly certain her return to the story ACTUALLY WILL happen.

Anybody got any others.
>>
>>93166392
>loot crates
I'm seeing this a lot. Was that actually confirmed, or is it just that we fear it might happen?
>>
>>93166421
Delta Squad
>>
>>93166047
Can a force sensitive fuck your living force?
>>
>>93166455
We know that star cards are coming in drops and have rarities.
>>
>>93166226
God I wanna suck that (you), but i'm not a shota ;_;
>>
File: AND THE CHILDREN TOO.jpg (19KB, 250x354px) Image search: [Google]
AND THE CHILDREN TOO.jpg
19KB, 250x354px
NOW THIS IS SHITPOSTING
>>
File: 1475183278968.png (236KB, 767x427px) Image search: [Google]
1475183278968.png
236KB, 767x427px
>>93166523
Maybe. But they certainly can use the Force to pleasure you.
>>
>>93166542
What are Star Cards?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wh8YISnX-Uo
>>
>>93166632
Equipment, basically. Ranging from grenades and sidearms to health packs and damage buffs.
>>
>>93166668
RIP George's son
>>
>>93166555
I don't think you can handle a (you) of that magnitude anyway anon.
>>
>we'll never get another game like TFU because people will say it's "edgy" or "fan fiction"
Feels bad
>>
>>93166812
TFU was shit though. You literally beat the shit out of vader, and then sheev.

It was self indulgence, more than anything
>>
>>93166834
But it was fun
>>
File: psa.png (381KB, 1080x1711px) Image search: [Google]
psa.png
381KB, 1080x1711px
>>93160663
>>93160663
>>
>>93166851
the gameplay was good. but the story wasn't very good at all.

I think you should be able to refine a decent story, with good gameplay.
>>
>>93166851
Define 'fun'
>>
>>93166901
Thought this was about battlefront at first.
>>
>>93166901
What is this?
>>
>>93166911
>darth vader has a secret apprentice that kills jedi for him - ok, could work
>darth vader has a secret apprentice that kills jedi for him and gets trained by a jedi militia leader with non-sensical backstory - 'k, guess that it will just depend on how they execute it
>darth vader has a secret apprentice that kills jedi for him, gets trained by a jedi militia leader with non-sensical backstory, he also becomes a founder member of the rebellion - what? are you getting your inspirations from SI fics written by 12 year olds
>darth vader has a secret apprentice that kills jedi for him, gets trained by a jedi militia leader with non-sensical backstory, he also becomes a founder member of the rebellion and beats up darth vader/palpatine in single combat - jesus, just how many bottles of glue you sniffed before writing this?
>>
>tfw we will never get a sw crpg
>tfw even if we do it will most likely be made by nu-bioware and be complete shit
>>
So, classes were missing from the 2015 Battlefront, and now they are back, and it's a good thing?
>>
>>93166748
I could try for her
>>
>>93167142
People enjoy roles to fill. It doesn't have to be the strict Tank/Healer/Dps triangle that MMOs use, but people usually enjoy "playstyles" and having a personal flair. Classes let people do that without having to be good or specialized in their skill, but rather just by selecting a thing when they spawn. Dont have faith in your aim? Buff the team as an officer. Want more fogiving health? play tank. Want to DAKADAKADAKADAKA, play whatever else.

Mobas, class based shooters, MMOs, they are all getting really popular, and their mechanics are gonna bleed over. I mean, Dicefront 1 had cooldowns.
>>
>>93167142
yes, its a step in the right direction

but nuBF2 won't be worth it unless they bring back Galactic Conquest.
>>
File: 1477720314257.png (67KB, 259x248px) Image search: [Google]
1477720314257.png
67KB, 259x248px
>>93167152
Don't choke on your aspirations anon.
>>
>>93167454
I'm not. I'm chocking on dat (you)

That big, thick, yellowish-green (you)
>>
>>93167142
>>93167232
>>93167251
I'm mixed. I've nothing for or against classes, but a part of me got spoiled on the whole customization shit from Renegade Squadron. There's something silly and stupid about taking names as a B-1 with a rocket launcher and flamethrower.
>>
>>93167708
I grew up playing the original Battlefront 2, so the class system was already ingrained in me. I understand that other people who didn't play those games may see it differently, but I think it is for the best.
>>
>>93167830
Strangely enough, I'm more fond of the original Battlefront. Mostly because I got burned out from playing with people who insisted on only playing the Mos Eisley Hero Mode map. Granted, everything else Battlefront 2 brought to the table was pretty sweet. Kept me interested in the series all the way up to Elite Squadron.

Still wouldn't mind seeing them bringing back the ability to move from land to space combat mid-battle.
>>
>>93160983
If you thought that was particularly bad, you've been fucking wasting your time collecting 400 videos of fucking nothing. Hah, watching cringe videos as a hobby! You thinking that was somehow noteworthy cringiness is more cringey than the actual video.
>>
>>93163326
Rogue One does establish that many high-ranked Rebs felt fighting the Death Star was futile, unlike Yavin's Red and Gold squadron, who were part of Raddus' rad volunteers. Makes sense that they would be the ones taking the stage when everyone else was busy shitting their pants.
>>
File: the most electrifying man.jpg (116KB, 672x1336px) Image search: [Google]
the most electrifying man.jpg
116KB, 672x1336px
>>93164848
>Literally whos
>Baron Fel

You're cruisin' for a bruisin', jabroni.
>>
>>93161425
thank you a billion
>>
>>93168169
Read again. I literally stated that he and Tycho were the only two important characters left that need to be canonized.
>>
>>93168050
Yeah, the thing people forget is that the Alliance officially decided against taking action in regards to the Death Star and Scarif. It was only after the Rogue One team went anyway that Raddus and a few others decided to go anyway to back them up, even though no official order had been given and the Alliance Council's decision hadn't changed. Scarif only happened because a bunch of people defied orders.
>>
File: CloneCommando1600.jpg (693KB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
CloneCommando1600.jpg
693KB, 4000x3000px
If there's clone customization, I'm willing to bet that you can wear a Commando helmet.
>>
>>93168398
One of the droid voice lines is "Clone Commando!!" so maybe it'll be a reinforcement class.
>>
>>
File: Praetorian-1.jpg (88KB, 768x413px) Image search: [Google]
Praetorian-1.jpg
88KB, 768x413px
another one of Snokes guards revealed

jesus these guys
>>
>>93168551
Not really feeling that design. Mainly the arms.
>>
>>93168580
I am, completely gets rid of the old ERG aesthetic
>>
>>93168507
Kino: the animation
>>
>>93168551
left looks kino
>>
>>93168580
I think I'm the opposite. I like the arms but the helmet is kind of meh.
>>
>>93165743
uhhhhhhhh
>>
>>93162511
>Galactic Civil War
Wait what?
WTF
>>
>>93168847
That's Gregor's clone, Greegor. Being a clone of a clone is why he's kind of retarded.
>>
>>
Post canon elements and events that feel like they're ripped right from the most retarded dark corners of the old EU
>>
>>93169046
there are none
>>
>>93169046
Starkiller

oddly enough, I love the Finalizer and Hux
>>
>>93169046
Starkiller Base
>>
>>93169031
Comic series when?
Battlefront II DLC when?
Live-action appearance when?
>>
>>93169046
Those kaiju things from the Poe comic
>>
>>93169070
Are you really sure you want Jennifer Lawrence as Ahsoka
>>
>>93169109
I just want Ahsoka on the big screen. I trust LSG would cast (or at least help cast) a fitting good actress for the job
>>
>>93168929
The death of Sheev turned the rebellion into a full civil war. Where have you been? Pretty sure it was always like this.
>>
>>
File: dog puking.jpg (114KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
dog puking.jpg
114KB, 720x960px
>>93169109
>Jennifer Lawrence as Ahsoka
Just get Rosario Dawson already.
>>
>>93169170
But only 1 Year 0.o
>>
>>
>>
>>93169202
Most civil wars don't last that long. People don't like instability.
>>
>>93169182
Comic series when? Specifically, Hera and Kanan's adventures after A New Dawn but before they met Zeb and Sabine
Battlefront II DLC when?
Live-action appearance when? Rogue One was a missed opportunity
>>
>>93169170
Galactic Ciwil War begins with Yavin, not Endor.
>>
>>
File: Gregor-TCWs5BR2.png (364KB, 760x768px) Image search: [Google]
Gregor-TCWs5BR2.png
364KB, 760x768px
>>93165716
>>93165743
>>93168847
>>93169008
Why was it gregor that went crazy? You'd think being the only one of the three to have at least briefly experienced what a fairly normal existance was would have led him to be the most grounded and well adapted of the three
>>
File: 1423204848975.jpg (601KB, 1920x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1423204848975.jpg
601KB, 1920x2160px
>>93169202
>0.o
>>
>>93169273
he sorta explodeded
>>
>>93169254
I was under the impression they were still treated as terrorists.
>>
when are we going to see hera in a slave outfit getting her pussy filled by strangers in a hutt palace
>>
>>93169273
Probably sustained some kind of serious head injury during that explosion, though it may just be that his chip removal surgery was slightly botched.
>>
File: punch.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
punch.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>93169305
Never.
>>
>>93169301
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Galactic_Civil_War
>Beginning: 0 BBY, Battle of Scarif
>End: 5 ABY, with the signing of the Galactic Concordance
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
hey if you're posting hi res Rebels screen grabs, gib me sum Y-wings (in particular shots from Secret Cargo or the S3 finale), Nebulons, Interdictors and scout troopers (disguised Ezra included)
>>
>>
File: 1470821771339.png (144KB, 302x253px) Image search: [Google]
1470821771339.png
144KB, 302x253px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MVQAwR2L8A

>TCW voices

This made me feel disproportionately happy
>>
>>93169693
Glad you like it but you're pretty late to the party
>>
>>93169659
>Y-wings (in particular shots from Secret Cargo or the S3 finale), Nebulons, Interdictors and scout troopers (disguised Ezra included)
gimme a bit, have to download the rest of Season 3. I discovered the files I had downloaded didn't download right so I'm in the process of redownloading now
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>93169277
What D:
>>
>>93169848
MORE SENTINEL PICS
>>
The next thread should be "Sector is clear edition" and the one after that "Not clear! Not clear! edition"
>>
>>93169848
I want a quick rundown on the TIE gunship please.
>>
File: Imperial Patrol Transport.jpg (444KB, 1920x1392px) Image search: [Google]
Imperial Patrol Transport.jpg
444KB, 1920x1392px
>>93169942
Sienar "helicopters" of TCW
>>
>>93169975
Why did the Republic use them on Coruscant when they had LAATs? Is this how they began switching from cool things like ARCs and Y-wings to TIEs?
>>
>>93170063
>why did Americans use UH1 Hueys when they have CH47 Chinooks?
>>
>Vulture droids in nuBF2
>can't turn into walkers
Shit
>>
File: kylo ren.png (73KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
kylo ren.png
73KB, 600x600px
Fresh OC
>>
>>93167092
We can only hope Obsidian gets their hands on the license somehow and is actually given time to finish a game
>>
>>93169942
>Banking Clan bows to the TIE gunships
>In contact with rebels
>Rumoured to possess force abilities
>Said to be violent and intimidating in flight
>docked in castles and banks all over the galaxy
>armed with several nuclear bombs
>Learned fluent Hutties in less than 48 hours
>Ancient jedi scriptures tell of those angels who will descend upon the galaxy and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>known in basically every DNA & genetic research facility
>First designer babies will be TIE gunship babies
>Rule galaxy from shadows with an iron but fair fist
>Scientists pointed a telescopic array at the source of the 'TIE bang' that created our universe
>This is what they heard: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDDDgpLW2Ms
>Kept the electric TIE down for decades so they could own TIE market
>Currently at war with jabba the hutt because of this
>Sabotaged his spice trade because they will fund the first (the first official one - they've already own it all)
>Will bankroll the first cities built on suns (TIEgrad will be be the first city)
>The big red Holoprojector in the Emperor's throne room is a direct line to the TIE gunship assembly plant
>The last person who missed a call was Jar Jar. He resigned and fled the planet in fear and the TIE gunships destroyed the galaxy in a fit of rage
>Command all nanobots
>If you're reading this right now, you most likely have TIEbotsTM flowing through your body
>all TIE gunships said to have 215+ in power lvl, such power in the galaxy has only existed deep in old sith monasteries
>planets entrust their gold reserves with the TIE gunships.
>The TIE gunship are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, TIE gunships are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe.
>We don't know their ultimate plans yet.
>We hope they're benevolent beings
>>
You guys have all read the Foundation series right?
It's a must-read for Star Wars fans.
You can see how George was inspired by it when writing the Prequels
>>
The above post is bait. Do not reply to it.
>>
>>93170255
Noice
>>
>>93170508
What
>>
Gentlemen we must do everything in our power to ensure that Jabba the Hutt is a playable hero
>>
>>93170587
G R A K K U S
R
A
K
K
U
S
>>
>>93170587
Has any game actually ever let you play as Jabba?
>>
>>93169942
>quick rundown
Legitimately remove yourself from this website until you learn to stop saying that.
>>
>>93170633
Quick rundown on the "quick rundown" meme please
>>
>>93170633
Can I get a quick rundown on your logic?
>>
>>93170616
Galactic Defense did. He was an unlockable champion and moved slightly slower than other characters but still surprisingly fast for an obese slug.

He carried a blaster around as his regular attack and his special attack was to summon some generic-looking bounty hunters to attack enemies.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-10-08-53-52.png (553KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-10-08-53-52.png
553KB, 960x540px
>>93170702
Forgot pic
>>
>>93170373
kek
>>
>>93170744
Wait, what was Hondo's special?
>>
>>93170839
A pirate speeder does a drive-by. I don't think I got any screenshots of it, though.

Malakili's is probably obviously, but he summons the rancor and it basically insta-kills enemies for a few seconds.
>>
>>93167042
Kota's backstory is like the only thing about Force Unleashed which approaches anything resembling sense
>>
>>93171096
The only part that really doesn't is that he came into the Jedi Order really late, like in his late teens, and only Mace Windu personally vouching for him let the Jedi take him in. Which goes against Mace's entire character since he's supposed to be a big stickler for the rules.
>>
>>93171140
The EU had a really difficult time with Mace since they didn't really know what to do with him. Stover for example gave him psychopathic tendencies for no reason, something over authors ignored.
>>
>>93171166
>Stover for example gave him psychopathic tendencies for no reason,
Probably because of Jackson's crazy faces during the fight scenes
>>
File: troopers.png (2MB, 1920x3240px) Image search: [Google]
troopers.png
2MB, 1920x3240px
troopers
>>
>>93170063
The Sienar Transports were used by Coruscant PD before the war. The Shock Troopers/MPs used them for patrol in civilian areas.
>>
>>93171695
Did phase 1s always have that red light on their helmets?
>>
>>93172251
Yeah. It's not readily visible in a lot of shots, but the light is there in AOTC.
>>
>>93161404
They'll probably CG out most of that and replace it with something cooler. The grey block is just so that they have an actual moving vehicle on set so that the guy can operate it realisitcally instead of bluescreening the whole thing.
>>
>>93171695
I'm liking the improvement to the First Order helmet. Looks way less goofy now. At least it looks that way from that angle.
>>
>>93170255

topkek
>>
How the fuck am I supposed to set up Dark Forces?
>>
>>93170255
hehe
>>
>>93162984
Mostly had to do with time constraints and Lucasfilm/Disney. I'm not sure if you know but BF1 was rushed to meet up with TFA's release. They actually had time and listened to fan concerns/complaints.
>>
Guys, I just made a huge realization from a mobile game of all places. Kessel is a playable map in Force Arena. Which suggests the iconic reference will finally come to the big screen in Han's standalone. Then I noticed something, one of Han's new hero abilities in BF2 is the proximity bomb powerup from the first one...which coincidentally is his Hero ability in Force Arena. I know extrapolating this shit from games is a stretch, but they always get details and suggestions from LSG WAY ahead of release, and I think we might see a new side of Han in his movie. Maybe a demolitions expert? In any case, there'll def be plenty of splosions.
>>
>>93173405
>demolitions expert Han
>Han had a detpack in PandemicFront

LIKE POTTERY
IT RHYMES
>>
>>93173405
Isn't spice used in explosives by the Empire? Perhaps Han is a stormtrooper on Kessel who frees Chewie when he fucks with their Kessel production plant and blows it up.
>>
>>93171695
Should have had Anakin walking past leading into Vader then Kylo for maximum poetry.
>>
>>93173503
>spice used in explosives by the Empire?
Is it? I thought the Empire was cool with spice for its massive blackmarket income, like slavery.

Maybe in the EU?
Haven't caught wind of that in the nucanon.
>>
File: GuileSpeech.jpg (24KB, 725x350px) Image search: [Google]
GuileSpeech.jpg
24KB, 725x350px
>>93171695
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMV2hnlcmgU
I JUST RECEIVED NEW ORDERS. OUR SUPERIORS SAY THE WAR IS CANCELLED. WE CAN ALL GO HOME.

BISON IS GETTING PAID OFF FOR HIS CRIMES, AND OUR FRIENDS WHO HAVE DIED HERE WILL HAVE DIED FOR NOTHING. BUT WE CAN ALL GO HOME.

MEANWHILE IDEALS LIKE PEACE, FREEDOM, AND JUSTICE, THEY GET PACKED UP, BUT WE CAN ALL GO HOME.

WELL, I'M NOT GOING HOME. I'M GONNA GET ON MY BOAT, AND I'M GOING UPRIVER, AND I'M GOING TO KICK THAT SON OF A BITCH BISON'S ASS SO HARD, THAT THE NEXT BISON WANNABE IS GONNA FEEL IT.

NOW WHO WANTS TO GO HOME, AND WHO WANTS TO GO WITH ME?
>>
>>93173193
What is your problem with it?
>>
>>93173960
I tried opening it through that XL thing and it says something about ALs and not being able to find a GOBJ file for sound.
>>
>>93163098
I hate talking to long dead discussion but enough. When it comes to sci-fi, it's good not to bog other authors down with hard numbers. Like mentioning how many Clones there were. There were enough clones to fight galactic spanning war.

Same with the Rebellion. In the EU, they had enough forces to supply sector fleets but compared to the Empire it wasnt good enough. That gives the Rebellion millions or at least billions of men.
>>
>>93173405
It's literally a reference to ROTJ nothing more. Han is the one setting the charges in the bunker.
>>
>>93173503
Is Han's imperial academy backstory still a thing in the new canon?
>>
>>93174292
No doubt, but those aren't mines.
>>93174298
Nah his backstory is to be explored in his standalone. Where apparently his name isn't even Han yet.
>>
>>93174298
I'm pretty sure that was something George intended in the OT. It might not be canon anymore though since as of ROTS Lucas intends Han to have met Chewbacca when he was orphaned on Kashyyk during the Clone Wars instead of freeing him as a Stormtrooper. Then again the ROTS explanation doesn't explain how Chewie's life debt happened so it's possible Han was raised by Chewie, joined the Imperial Academy, then found Chewie years later as a slave, which prompted him to save him and go on the run as a smuggler.
>>
>>93174333
I thought they clarified that whole "getting his name" just meant making his name, ie., building his reputation.
>>
>>93174333
>No doubt, but those aren't mines.
Most video games prior to the canon wipe had Han have explosives. It's all just references to ROTJ and nothing more.
>>
>>93174353
I really hope we get some white-knuckled flying action as he and Chewie make that record setting Kessel Run
>>
>>93174442
But what does Hux's cat have to say on the matter?
>>
>>93174353
Did they now? I heard the rumor was Woody Harrelson (Han's unnamed teacher) gives him his name.
>>
File: ij6Zo0K.jpg (59KB, 750x450px) Image search: [Google]
ij6Zo0K.jpg
59KB, 750x450px
>>93169848
>>93169975
i love this design.
I'm glad it got more use after clone wars
>>
>>93174475
Explosives implications aside, that's one thing canon HAS been pushing with Han: Racing.

Seeing some Kessel Run action would be great pottery with George's love of racing, and Han's roll in American Graffiti.
>>
>>93174353
Was this not obvious from day one?
>>
>>93174530
there are people who unironically believe Han Solo will be revealed to be an FTM transgender
>>
>>93174512
I meant Harrison's ROLE in American Graffiti, but considering he rolls the car my post is accidental pottery too.

>>93174530
People take shit WAY to literally.
>>
>>93174547
Stahp
>>
>>93174547
UGH. Can they not!
>>
>>93174558
I'm not saying I believe it, I'm saying there are people stupid enough to buy into social justice clickbait
>>
>>93173317
>Mostly had to do with time constraints and Lucasfilm/Disney
DICE has said before that the lack of prequel content was something they consciously did.
>>
Would you rather fuck a star wars waifu/husbando or a starship?
>>
>>93173317
>>93174703
Something that shocked me is that they also CHOSE to not have a single-player last time, admitting that they wanted the game out for TFA.

Like, what the fuck? Would it have killed them to wait a year to actually fill the game with content, and then release the Star Wars war game alongside the Star Wars war movie instead?

I don't know whether to hate Dice for their abhorrent cancerous behavior in 2015, or love them for actually listening to criticism and trying this time around.
>>
>>93174779
You're implying that Dice had any choice in the matter. EA likely forced them to release it right before TFA to maximize sales. It's not like the devs made a conscious decision to work at an extreme level to produce a shitty product that doesn't have much content in half the time it takes to produce a video game.
>>
>>93174779
dice does what EA says they cannot say no.
>>
all failures and problems associated with the 2015 Battlefront are DICE's alone, you can't blame their imbecilic ineptitude to create any semblance of a functional game and abject refusal to communicate with the consumers on EA's cutrate business practices
>>
>>93174890
bait? if not, you have no clue how the relationship between a dev and it's publisher works.
>>
>>93174890
You do know EA like owns Dice right? As in if Dice doesn't listen to EA's commands then they will be fired?
>>
>>93174929
Did EA tell DICE to refuse to acknowledge the endemic hacking and not do anything about it? Did EA tell DICE to include matchmaking only and then destroy the playerbase with a dozen separate playlists? Did EA tell DICE not to include offline with bots after they already coded exactly that for those single player "battles"? Did EA tell DICE that Nien Nunb and Greedo were "ICONIC HEROES"? Did EA tell DICE to never respond to any fan question with anything other than a canned automated inane messaging system?
>>
>>93174929
>>93174960

He's not entirely wrong.

There are plenty of interviews circling around varying from Celebration 2015, to post-launch, and a shocking amount of bad choices were straight from Dice.

Loadouts? Dice. No Clone Wars? Dice. Shitty DLC choices? Dice not only decided that shit, but defended all of it, right down to the remodeled heroes for Nien and Greedo.

Cutting the single-player to launch with TFA was probably EA though.
>>
>>93161404
goddam this is an ugly design
>>
What's the worst Padme episode?
>>
>>93174998
Yeah but his original argument was that Dice made a concious decision to deny people a single player and release the game before TFA because they hate making good video games and only want to make shitty video games that people hate for some reason and there's no possibility that they're being manipulated by external forces like their publishers or the simple concept of maximizing sales around the time of a large media tie in.
>>
File: Solo_07.jpg (108KB, 898x664px) Image search: [Google]
Solo_07.jpg
108KB, 898x664px
>>93175023
>>
>>93175038
>Yeah but his original argument was that Dice made a concious decision to deny people a single player and release the game before TFA because they hate making good video games and only want to make shitty video games that people hate for some reason and there's no possibility that they're being manipulated by external forces like their publishers or the simple concept of maximizing sales around the time of a large media tie in.
>>93174890
>all failures and problems associated with the 2015 Battlefront are DICE's alone, you can't blame their imbecilic ineptitude to create any semblance of a functional game and abject refusal to communicate with the consumers on EA's cutrate business practices

hmmm, can't find that argument....
>>
>>93175052
i thought people were memeing the grey block thing too much but damn
>>
>>93175052
Looks like a stapler.
>>
>>93175064
Stop being intellectually dishonest and look 3 posts above that one you linked.
>>93174779
>Something that shocked me is that they also CHOSE to not have a single-player last time, admitting that they wanted the game out for TFA.
>Like, what the fuck? Would it have killed them to wait a year to actually fill the game with content, and then release the Star Wars war game alongside the Star Wars war movie instead?
>I don't know whether to hate Dice for their abhorrent cancerous behavior in 2015, or love them for actually listening to criticism and trying this time around.
>>
>>93174979
>>93174998
It was entirely rushed. The only reason it looked so damn good was because they literally scanned props in, and frostbite. I say given that they had no more than 2 years and that's being EXTREMELY generous, and considering they don't just work on one game at a time the end product is proportionate to EAs unrealistic demands and release schedule. They fixed a lo of issues post launch, including bot battles, but by then it was too late. Don't get me wrong, the partner system was retarded and Greedo was a real bad move, hell IG-88 or one of the other hunters would have been better, but the fact is parent companies like EA really do force the hands of the companies under their umbrella. I mean look at Disney and TFA for example.
>>
File: Solo_06.jpg (94KB, 897x582px) Image search: [Google]
Solo_06.jpg
94KB, 897x582px
>>93175052
>>93175092
And this looks like an original ipod nano
>>
>>93175122
they even made a speeder based on the ipods speaker docking station
>>
>>93175113
and read the two posts below the one you linked, I'm not defending EA, I'm saying you can't blame them for DICE's own stupidity, BF 2015 is a disaster of their own making, it's not "le ebul EA boogieman turning mass effect into sjw series", it's the Hamburger Heplers and END OF RINEs within DICE
>>
>>93174758

Yes
>>
>>93175113
>>93175201
in addition
>no evidence EA is to blame for BF 2015's issues except rumors and hearsay of corporate meddling based on their revolting past
>DICE has not only visibly demonstrated but expressly avowed their batshit crazy and unfun ideas
so think before you start shitposting at people without any means of refutation

>>93175264
good opinion desu
>>
>>93162984
A lot of people are claiming DICE hates the prequels but seem to forget that there was quite a but of content in EAfront that is prequel_related.

>Temuera Morrison
>"That was for Jango."
>Zabraks
>Shock troopers and their red stripey paint
>Several blasters from TCW
>Several sound effects like the shield impact being directly ripped from TPM and one of the grenades sampling from the seismic charges in AotC
>Some of the soundtrack being obviously inspired from prequel tracks
>The famous Sheev Spin

None of which was necessary except maybe Temuera.
>>
>>93175633
Dice admitted themselves that they were opposed to the prequels, it's just something you can't really ignore now.

Hopefully that sentiment changed in the development of BF2
>>
File: tumblr_oqigbfeln01s3qv5mo1_540.jpg (86KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oqigbfeln01s3qv5mo1_540.jpg
86KB, 540x720px
>>93169234
Comic series detailing the events after Star Wars Rebels and the OT plox? Sabine and Ezra jetting around in the Ghost to make their own Spectre Squad, right?
>>
>>93175664
There had to have been at least a few prequel lovers with some degree of power in DICE, though, or none of what i just listed would have made it in. The only thing in EABF1 that seems actively anti-prequel is not giving the emperor a lightsaber.
>>
>>93175767
Actually Dice said they were trying to actually get Sheev his lighsaber in an update but they never got around it it.

I would not be surprised in the slightest if he has it in BF2. Maybe both of them, based on all the TCW love
>>
File: 1496044427901.png (44KB, 152x254px) Image search: [Google]
1496044427901.png
44KB, 152x254px
>>93175803
>double Sheev spin
>>
File: thisguy.jpg (123KB, 1335x669px) Image search: [Google]
thisguy.jpg
123KB, 1335x669px
>>
>>93176088
>2003 profile pic
I knew what was coming before I started reading
>>
>>93176088
We're going to be hearing a lot of whining about the voices, aren't we?
>>
>>93176235
Actually for the most part, Sam was right, fans are responding very well to the voices because they're the ones that the fans spent to most time emotionally connecting with.

It's only the few vocal minority retards that are complaining, and these are the same people that haven't really liked Star Wars since 2007.
>>
>>93176088
Each class sounded different though.

One sounded like TCW, one was definitely closer to TPM, one sounded like ROTS, and I am guessing the other was AOTC
>>
>>93176262
TCW introduced nearly all of the clones that you cared for on an emotional level. The last thing that did that was Republic Commando.

>>93176337
Nah they're all various of the TCW voice. I listened to each voice from the movies and they just took the TCW one and gave it different pitches.
>>
>>93176088
Oh man. I went to the forums and I got a lot of salt now.

The prequel fans who hate TCW are back! Just like the simulations.
>>
>>93176960
>The prequel fans who hate TCW are back!
Those aren't fans.

Yeah, I'm being THAT guy, sue me. Anybody complaining about the TCW content can go fuck themselves.
>>
>>93176088
>first there was shitting up the forums about muh Prequels
>now it's about the B1 voices
I want to get off the ride.
>>
>>93176088

I never watched TCW and I thought the voices were great
>>
On the topic of games.

Republic at War or the Clone Wars mod for EAW?
>>
>>93176960
>>93176088
Post more examples
>>
File: 1486187545828.png (482KB, 1110x750px) Image search: [Google]
1486187545828.png
482KB, 1110x750px
>>93175745
In Filoni's next project maybe, it's speculated to be between the OT and ST.
>>
>>93176587
Karen Traviss voice for clones or no buy. Get your shit together DICE.
>>
>>93173537
Right?
>>
File: 1496963678797.jpg (76KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496963678797.jpg
76KB, 1080x1080px
>>93177622
delet this
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nhw2t71zpK1qc8cro.png (307KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nhw2t71zpK1qc8cro.png
307KB, 500x500px
>>93178338
You mean like Maul deleted SS?
>>
File: delet this Inky edition.jpg (134KB, 1152x654px) Image search: [Google]
delet this Inky edition.jpg
134KB, 1152x654px
>>93178377
I SAID DELET

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Does anyone have that image of Aphra eating spaghetti?
>>
>>93175664
>He thinks a studio would publicly announce that their publisher is forcing them to make a nostalgia bait in 1 year to meet the release date for a movie.
>He thinks they wouldn't spin it into " we are making the game we always intended to make"
>>
>>93176088
I posted this because this faggot posted this faggyness here the day before. He even used the same 3 YouTube videos to illustrate his "point". I know your here you George hating, rlm loving, jj sucking, pegg fucking, gaylord.
>>
>>
>>93175291
>expressly avowed their batshit crazy and unfun ideas

Like what?
>>
>>
>>93179525
At night their positions and facial expressions are switched. It was another idea proposed by Simon Pegging.
>>
File: Giggledust-AoD.png (107KB, 284x266px) Image search: [Google]
Giggledust-AoD.png
107KB, 284x266px
Would you try spice?
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 696x464px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 696x464px
>>93179773
No
>>
>>93179773
Yes
>>93179800
On second though, I want to go home and rethink my life.
>>
>>93179773
You don't want to try spice.
>>
>>93179341
like bacta bomb
>>
>>93179823
What are its effects? I have no doubt there were spice-heads in the EU, but have we seen it in canon yet? I mean, being used. I know the spice itself has been canonized.
>>
File: Aayla-Secura-cosplay.jpg (65KB, 500x715px) Image search: [Google]
Aayla-Secura-cosplay.jpg
65KB, 500x715px
>>93179773
>tfw you will never get absolutely fucked on Spice with a cute twi'lek
>>
>>93179858
What is that? An attack that heals you with negative damage?
>>
>>93179889
it's a free self-invincibility buff that you can carry ALONG WITH your temporary invincibility shield AND your get out of trouble free jetpack

that's called "The Meta"
>>
File: Lom_chambers.jpg (106KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
Lom_chambers.jpg
106KB, 1136x640px
>>93179875
In TCW, the beginning of the Yoda arc when Obi-Wan and Anakin visit the Pykes on Oba Diah. Everyone's portrayed as fucking blasted on spice as they're smoking it. From what we've seen, it's incredibly relaxing bordering on euphoric, but you don't necessary lose yourself in the present moment.
>>
File: tumblr_omczlurCSI1r42z7ro1_1280.jpg (88KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omczlurCSI1r42z7ro1_1280.jpg
88KB, 960x960px
>>93179880
I don't want spice, I just want a cute twi'lek
>>
File: tumblr_o5fzqkZHGd1s7cvlmo1_500.jpg (70KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5fzqkZHGd1s7cvlmo1_500.jpg
70KB, 500x600px
>>93179925
Don't we all?
>>
File: luminara.jpg (557KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
luminara.jpg
557KB, 1280x1920px
>>93180010
No. I want a cute space muslim.
>>
>>93179925
First you get the spice, then you get the money, then you get the cute Twi'leks.
>>
>prequelbabbies mad about new vehicle designs

loving every laugh
>>
File: ARC170 atmosphere.png (2MB, 1710x1197px) Image search: [Google]
ARC170 atmosphere.png
2MB, 1710x1197px
>>93179925
I just want a cute twi'lek pilot/wingman to go on missions with.
>>
>>93180231
If you get the spice, you lose the money.
>>
File: AAL.png (146KB, 557x236px) Image search: [Google]
AAL.png
146KB, 557x236px
>>93180239
Fuck off JJ
>>
>>93180266
>not loving the boats
>>
>>93180239
>"""""new"""""" designs
>almost entirely reskinned shiny OT vehicles
>actual new ones are abhorrent bland lumps of metal like >>93180266

I'll complain about ST designs when we actually GET some.
>>
>>93167042
Not gonna lie, playing as the overpowered angry little shit and hus angry little clone was fun af

I guesd the plot could do withoutntge rebellion part
>>
>>93180266
>>93180281
The only thing I wish was different is that it had some sort of engine pods and a less keel looking front to distinguish it just that little more from the actual boat.

I like the idea.
>>
>>93175264
I love mathematical answers.
>>
>>93180408
They could have just given it a reverse stem to stop it from screaming I'M A LANDING CRAFT at you.
>>
>>93180542
>reverse stem
Explain what you mean.

They could've also put the cockpit on the side akin to Homeworld or something.
>>
>>93180608
Flip the front vertically.
>>
File: Dune-2.jpg (138KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
Dune-2.jpg
138KB, 780x439px
Hey, guys, I heard you have Spice in this thread.
>>
>>93180266
>>93180281
>>93180316
>>93180408
>>93180542
>>93180608
>>93180765
The only thing that puts me off about it was them using an ALLIED vehicle as the basis for an Imperial (Imp wannabe, anyway) vehicle. They don't get George's pottery at all.
>>
>>93181277
>They don't get George's pottery at all.
Well, that's Jar Jar Abrams for you.
>>
>>93181277
>They don't get George's pottery at all.

I don't think they choose to recognize George's pottery at all.
>>
>>93181277
But the imperial blaster is a British Sterling smg while the rebel blaster is a German STG-44.
>>
Does anyone have that compilation of gorgeous scenes in Rogue One?
>>
File: 1492406128839.jpg (981KB, 1900x816px) Image search: [Google]
1492406128839.jpg
981KB, 1900x816px
>>93181430
they're called "kino collages"
>>
File: kino.png (4MB, 2000x1954px) Image search: [Google]
kino.png
4MB, 2000x1954px
>>93181430
>>
File: confused ahsoka.jpg (33KB, 415x387px) Image search: [Google]
confused ahsoka.jpg
33KB, 415x387px
>>93180248
>having a cute twi'lek and taking her into combat risking her life, your life, and PTSD for both of you instead of staying home and cuddling
>>
>>93181467
>that star destroyer moving across the starfield
>tfw you realize that's no starfield, it's a space station
>>
>>93181277
>>93181302
>George's pottery
JJ seems to prefer his own shit to any clay that might have someone else's fingerprints on it.
>>
>>93181467
Thanks lad
>>
>>93181489
Not everyone is cut out for the farming life, Lawquane.
>>
File: Hera thumbs up.jpg (227KB, 2900x1631px) Image search: [Google]
Hera thumbs up.jpg
227KB, 2900x1631px
>>93181489
Everyone deserves the right to be able to stay peacefully at home and cuddle, but not everyone has it or can fight for it. That's why we go out there and fight for it, for those who can't.

>>93181527
You're welcome
>>
File: what you did there.jpg (104KB, 567x720px) Image search: [Google]
what you did there.jpg
104KB, 567x720px
>>93181576
>cut out
>Lawquane
>>
File: N1 top.jpg (106KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
N1 top.jpg
106KB, 1600x1200px
>>93181489
>not enlisting to defend your home
>not getting thrown into the same squadron by chance
>not growing closer over the course of the Clone Wars
>not having a pilot-wingman marriage turn into actual love somewhere down the line
>not painting your planes together
>not becomming aces
>not fighting superweapons and whatnot
>not commanding your own squadron together
>not buying a farm after it's all over
The alternative is to just go for a racing team and career and have fun that way.
>>
File: 1452270485242.png (2MB, 1000x1866px) Image search: [Google]
1452270485242.png
2MB, 1000x1866px
>>93165786
If it happens, it's going to be their last
>>
>>93181719
The S4 trailer made it sound as though Kanan and Ezra were off to do something either stupidly heroic or heroically stupid on Lothal. I can see Hera dropping her guard to remind Kanan there is something to come back and get. I really want to see Sabine do the same with Ezra.
>>
>>93181808
>spoiler
Fuck off. Ezra is only for sweet love with Seventh Sister
>>
>>93181827
Do you ever get tired of your shitposting?
>>
File: Into the Trash it Goes.png (464KB, 878x900px) Image search: [Google]
Into the Trash it Goes.png
464KB, 878x900px
>>93181827
>>
>>93181827
Necrophilia is illegal and wrong, anon.
>>
>>93181827
die
>>
File: 1459022746084.png (103KB, 600x467px) Image search: [Google]
1459022746084.png
103KB, 600x467px
>/swco/ anons don't understand the purity of the love between a blue-haird Loth-rat and a yellow-skinned cougar
>>
>>93181808
>>93181827
fuck off Ezra is only for Kanan
>>
File: 1497368368130.jpg (62KB, 536x609px) Image search: [Google]
1497368368130.jpg
62KB, 536x609px
Rey Kenobi
>>
>>93181827
Haha wow I was not expecting that twist when I hovered over your spoiler. Man that was really funny. See because the joke is that Seventh Sister is a pedophile who wants to have sex with Ezra! I get it. It was a very nice joke and I look forward to seeing future posts using this joke over and over again.
>>
>>93181903
>blue-haird Loth-rat
his hair is black you idiot
>>
>>93181903
Haha wow man. It's like you're posting in character as a pedophile! Really unique stuff my friend. Please keep posting.
>>
this /ss/-ezra shit got old and tired literally years ago, it's not funny, it's not even interesting, stop talking about it as if it has any bearing whatsoever on anything, it's the most infantile pathetic fanfiction headcanon that exists and is sour grapes against Ezrabine
>>
>>93181924
It's not even that the ship itself is bad or anything, it's just that it's literally the same 2 or 3 images posted every 10 minutes for 2 FUCKING YEARS STRAIGHT with the same 'le quirky pedophile wants to fuck little boys XD' comment over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

It's so fucking tiring seeing the same 2 posts take up 40% of these threads. It doesn't help that SSfags have tried to erotic role play with actual children either meaning that it isn't just a silly little meme, but someone who is an actual pedophile trying to do things that are extremely illegal in our thread.
>>
>>93181964
>over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.
Yeah that's why I hate it. It's an old joke that needs to die. I don't see Krennic posting around here anymore, it's a very rare thing. But one of you autists is here every fucking thread, with the same picture, saying the same shit. It's just not that funny.
>>
File: wedge.jpg (28KB, 154x233px) Image search: [Google]
wedge.jpg
28KB, 154x233px
>tfw no imperial commando
>>
>>93181964
Exactly, I can fap to it, but for fuck's sake talk about something else than a single tired erotic fantasy. Can you imagine how fucking pissed people would be if I spent the last 3 years spamming /swco/ threads about wanting to see Ezra and Kanan screw each other while wearing frilly lingerie and shitting up everybody else's discussions whenever they talked about any other possible ship. real or imagined?
>>
>>93181964
>It doesn't help that SSfags have tried to erotic role play with actual children
Wh-what?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (38KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
38KB, 1280x720px
>>93181827
This /ss/ joke's getting tired out anon. Maybe it's time for you to split.
>>
File: best imperial officer.png (1MB, 943x768px) Image search: [Google]
best imperial officer.png
1MB, 943x768px
Request granted, deploying more Krennic.
>>
>>93182011
There's at least one documented instance of an underage b& poster being solicited for sex by one of these (assuming there are multiple) SS posters
>>
>>93182011
We're had underage b& posters here before (or at least claiming to be) and the SS avatarfag immediately jumps into action.
>>
Any chance of making that webm of Maul cutting SS down to size the OP of every thread for a few weeks?
Will Kallus live through season 4?
>>
File: 1493167533143.jpg (378KB, 1239x795px) Image search: [Google]
1493167533143.jpg
378KB, 1239x795px
>>93181827
Here you go
>>
>>93182047
>Any chance of making that webm of Maul cutting SS down to size the OP of every thread for a few weeks?
No, that'll just further inspire the SSfags, probably with a stream of "delet this" posts. The less attention we give them, the better.
>>
File: 1496789490478.png (211KB, 353x547px) Image search: [Google]
1496789490478.png
211KB, 353x547px
>>93182021
Post Rare Krennics
>>
>>93182063
oh yeah that's another thing its bad enough that misused meme gets inappropriately spammed everywhere, but SSposters use that exact same response EVERY FUCKING TIME again, going on YEARS now
>>
>>93182030
I can confirm there are multiple SS posters, being occasionally one of them, but holy shit this was going too far
>>
File: its a peaceful life.jpg (59KB, 750x548px) Image search: [Google]
its a peaceful life.jpg
59KB, 750x548px
>>93182068
>>
File: Every thread until you die.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Every thread until you die.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>93181827
>>93181903
Every thread until you die.
>>
File: 1496287852001.jpg (67KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496287852001.jpg
67KB, 640x640px
>>93182068
>>93182021
>>
>>93182096
>being occasionally one of them
Why do you do it? How is uploading an image that is posted every 20 minutes while saying 'Yeah uhh I want to fuck little boys.' actually entertaining to you?
>>
>>93182104
I used to think this was edgy as fuck, especially the assertions that she was actually cut in half, but with how SS avatarfags have pissed me off lately, more and more I want to see her explicitly torn to shreds by a lightsaber like the beginning of the movie Ghost Ship
>>
What I don't get is how are SS fags not banned? Isn't avatarfaging a bannable offense?
>>
>>93182146
They're not going to be banned if no one reports them.
>>
>>93182146
Occasionally posting an image or two of a single character is not bannable.

/ss/fags don't post that much, not enough to be banned for spamming or avatarfagging. You guys are making a big deal out of nothing.
>>
File: Metroidprime3_1.png (119KB, 230x428px) Image search: [Google]
Metroidprime3_1.png
119KB, 230x428px
Are there any arm cannons in Star Wars?
>>
File: C-21 Highsinger.webm (3MB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
C-21 Highsinger.webm
3MB, 1280x544px
>>
>>93182182
Found the /ss/ poster
>>
>>93182188
SBDs have arm cannons in Republic Commando.
>>
File: SBDs-hyperdrive.png (1MB, 1745x816px) Image search: [Google]
SBDs-hyperdrive.png
1MB, 1745x816px
>>93182188
WATCH THOSE WRIST ROCKETS
>>
>>93182188
>wrist rockets
>>
File: Malevolence_SBD_commander.png (719KB, 1325x816px) Image search: [Google]
Malevolence_SBD_commander.png
719KB, 1325x816px
SECTOR IS NOT CLEAR
>>
File: Watch Those Wrist Rockets.png (75KB, 606x453px) Image search: [Google]
Watch Those Wrist Rockets.png
75KB, 606x453px
>>93182188
>>
>>93182188
BE WARY OF THOSE ARM CANNONS
>>
>>93182118
They could have had the Ventress - Obi-wan dynamic that people liked in TCW, which would have been fun. Of course, now hat she's dead, that's out of the picture.
>>
File: 1492618481763.png (232KB, 803x184px) Image search: [Google]
1492618481763.png
232KB, 803x184px
>>93182118
I think you are greatly exaggerating about how often SSposting happens. I don't see it "every 20 minutes" or "taking up 40% of these threads".
It can be fun, same as Krennicposting or any other type of shitposting. It's just a meme. I don't do it all the time in every thread, sticking it into unrelated discussions, you know
>>
File: swco.png (182KB, 644x784px) Image search: [Google]
swco.png
182KB, 644x784px
>>93182011
>>93182030
>>93182037
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFrEzNYGgHk
>>
>>93182299
No actual 5th graders come on 4chan and talk like that.
>>
>>93182299
that's the edited SFW screencap that omits the extensive attempts by that SS fag to meet that underage person IRL for what can presumably only be molestation and probable murder to hide the evidence, as kiddie diddlers are wont to do
>>
>>93182358
can I get the full version?
>>
>>93164285
>>93164429
Turns out a similar situation to the old canon book Outbound Flight happened but with Anakin and Thrawn during the Clone Wars era, in the yearish period that the show didn't get to cover.
Thrawn and Anakin respected each other and when Thrawn name dropped Anakin to Sheev at the beginning of the book, he is told Anakin died a war hero.
So I don't think Thrawn ever made the connection.
>>
>>93182299
>>93182339
>>93182370
>>93182358
Actually scratch that, that makes TWO recorded instances, because the underage poster I remember seeing (shotAnon) get propositioned online by a sexual predator
was more like 16 or 17, the one in the screencap just posted might be just a joke whereas the one I remember was horrifyingly more serious in appearance.
>>
>>93182388
Jarmarcus?
>>
>>93182400
I remember Jamarcus. He hated us calling him that
>>
>>93182400
yeah I think he had a black name like that
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpamDybYR18
>>
>>93182370
I have been taken on a ruse cruise. Look up the screenshoted post in the archive, the discussion doesn't go any further
>>
File: Jamarcus tries to woo naare.png (283KB, 1328x2109px) Image search: [Google]
Jamarcus tries to woo naare.png
283KB, 1328x2109px
>>93182388
>>93182400
>>93182417
>>93182420
>>
>>93182417
stop calling me that
>>
>>93182444
oh I must be mistaken, I don't think Jamarcus ever got wooed by an SSfag, only shotAnon
>>
>>93182444
And this has to do with SSposters what exactly?
>>
>>93182479
They're the same person
>>
>>93182489
fuck me I can't keep track of namefags
>>
I leave, and this thread goes to shit

as expected
>>
>>93182432
Unfinished 3d animations are something magical.
>>
File: pepe_the_frog_dead_in_a_casket.0.jpg (105KB, 1310x873px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_the_frog_dead_in_a_casket.0.jpg
105KB, 1310x873px
>>93182444
>mfw I can rest easy knowing I'll never upsetti my spaghetti this bad
>>
>>93182557
>TJ
It was JT, amigo
>>
>>93182688
there was a tripcode too
>>
>>93181808
Real talk though.

Let's be honest: Kanan is very likely going to die in the end, probably saving the others, Qui Gon/Obi-Wan style. He is a Jedi, he can't be around for RO/ANH.
Now, he has departed for what could easily have been his last adventures before, and returned - there should have been warm intimate goodbyes/reunions with Hera, but it was nothing more than hugs. No reason why this time it should be different. However, from the real-world storytelling viewpoint, it would kind of be unsatisfactory if they don't do a kiss by the end, especially if we would know it's their last chance. So maybe it'll happen this time? We can hope, but not actually count on it.

Ezra, on the other hand, I don't believe he is going to die, being the young protagonist of a children's show. In-universe, he's only a Padawan, he can't do shit against an actual threat like Vader. So Bail and Monthma thinking about Obi-Wan when they "need every advantage" still makes sense with Ezra around. However, we don't see him in the OT/other media, and with him fighting with Sabine on Mandalore in the S4 trailer makes it most likely that he is going to stay on Mandalore with her. So I do think this pairing is actually likely to happen.
>>
>>93182841
>He is a Jedi, he can't be around for RO/ANH.
stopped reading there
>>
>>93182841
>He is a Jedi, he can't be around for RO/ANH
Someone explain this argument to me. I guess it'd be a little odd, but was there ever anything that directly contradicts Jedi existing during those times beyond the ones in the OT?
>>
>>93182919
>>93182919
>>93182919
>>
File: Nightbrother.jpg (35KB, 663x504px) Image search: [Google]
Nightbrother.jpg
35KB, 663x504px
>>93182841
Ezra is going to leave in/be separated from everyone in the Nightbrother
>>
>>93182906
Yoda in ROTJ, “Luke, when gone am I, the last of the Jedi will you be. ..."
You can argue, as the story group has, that Luke is only the last Jedi from a certain point of view, but that seems more to keep Kanan's and Ezra's fates up in the air until the Rebels finale than anything else.
>>
>>93182906
>>93182881

See >>93183170
Thread posts: 567
Thread images: 148

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.