[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Alright hold up for one second, we may have a differing view

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 507
Thread images: 49

File: chill.jpg (450KB, 1476x1034px) Image search: [Google]
chill.jpg
450KB, 1476x1034px
>Alright hold up for one second, we may have a differing view of how to treat superhumans but take into consideration that you are literally attempting to assassinate me and not doing your ideology very many favors; before the camera starts shaking again do you mind explaining why Steve is on your side in light of the fact that you are trying to murder people who disagree
>>
Because Stark wants Bucky arrested for actions he had no control over due to mind control
>>
>>79671336
My only gripe is he is actually gripping the slide of the gun.
>>
>>79671379
This particular scenario seems pretty arrest worthy
>>
>>79671379
This scene doesn't really make him out to be mind controlled.
>>
Maybe Bucky was going to shoot someone else and Tony stopped him.
>>
>>79671416
On what charges? Hulk did more damage and present a greater threat than Bucky ever was.
>>
>>79671379

I think it may have something to do with him killing his parents, too.
>>
>>79671548
Crime is not some relative game where you cannot arrest someone until you have arrested everyone who is worse than that person
>>
File: 3526257-hulk_110_dcp_0015-16.jpg (1MB, 2560x1972px) Image search: [Google]
3526257-hulk_110_dcp_0015-16.jpg
1MB, 2560x1972px
>>79671548
But no one died from hulk.
>>
>>79671676
This is so fucking stupid. Who wrote this?
>>
>>79671645
Right, because some people are more equal than others.

>>79671676
Thundercunt thought otherwise.
>>
>>79671548
The charge on him attempting to kill Iron Man for trying to get him arrested
>>79671676
Pound for pound one of the worst spreads in comic history
>>
>>79671336
maybe you can explain why you of all people are siding with government controlling of superheroes. literally the opposite of your entire character arc so far
>>
>>79671781
That was a misunderstanding. He clearly was trying to stop an invisible assassin behind Tony.
>>
>>79671336

Apparently Marvel is setting up Zemo to be their MCU Doctor Doom.
>>
>>79671772
>You can't arrest a man who killed one person unless you arrest another man who killed ten people first

What specific variety of retard are you
>>
>>79671860
Without the mask?
Pfft sure thing.
>>
So OP, what you are saying is Tony gets to shoot lasers at them but Bucky is the wrong because he uses bullets?
>>
>>79671860
yeah or he's just the batroc of civil war
>>
File: Unf.jpg (41KB, 462x600px) Image search: [Google]
Unf.jpg
41KB, 462x600px
Sebastian-kun already said this Bucky is a mix of BroBucky and HydraBucky, the stupid manlet brought a StarkWatchâ„¢ to a fight so Buck tried to pop his ass like the trained Hydra killer he was.

>HE'S JUST CONFUSED!
>STOP IT TONY HE'S MY FRIEND
>>
Steve is already dead when this scene happens.
>>
So you're telling me this nigger stopped a bullet with his fingerless metal gloves without any kind of damage to the fingers or the other unprotected hand standing on the slider?
>>
>>79671875
>Arrest that man, he knew killed eleven people.
>That green uncontrollable monster? Nope, he's above reproach because Hulk strongest there is.

Yes, let's encourage this.
>>
>>79672375
>You will never motorboat those titties
>>
File: 1447035791578.png (1MB, 1000x1138px) Image search: [Google]
1447035791578.png
1MB, 1000x1138px
>>79672375
>>79672464
I love how the Japs are obsessed with his boobs.
>>
>>79672448
Reactive armor OP. He'd have minor gunpowder burns but the armor released a jet of super-compressed air which cooled as it expanded, nullifying the heat.
>>
This should be final proof that RDJ being shoehorned into this movie and demanding more screentime means he's going to be made to look like the good guy who's just trying to do the right thing. Marvel sold out Cap.
>>
You fucking manlet he was going to shoot your leg so maybe you could shut the fuck up.
You took the gun into your hand to catch the bullet.
BUCKY DID NOTHING WRONG
>>
>>79672694
>calling Tony a manlet
I hope you're ready to get sued.
>>
>>79671676
>You haven't killed anyone.
>I mean, sure, you beat the flying fuck out of them in a blood rage, but you didn't kill any of 'em.
>>
>>79672456
The Hulk isn't the one shooting at Tony right that second, anon.

Your argument is that Tony's thoughts should be "You know, this guy is trying to shoot at me and that's kinda uncool...but I probably shouldn't try to stop him because I could have stopped the Hulk at this point."
>>
>>79672489
It's funny because the only one with bigger tits than him was his love interest.
>>
Bucky is shooting Tony
Not trying to kill him
Tony is the retard rising Buck's gun to his face.
>>
>>79671407
This, nigga is going to get his hand cut up
>>
So the plot of Civil War is basically 'dont kill my friend who murdered all these people!!!'

does nobody else see how fucking weak and terrible that is? Even when you dont compare it to the original book
>>
>>79673298
Yeah, I don't like it. The way this is presented it's making Cap and Bucky look like the bad guys.
>>
>>79673390
Seriously though in what way arent they? I get that the government is also pushing to basically "own" the Superheroes but at this point AntMan is the only one who isnt already part of the government?

The whole thing is steve being unable to accept the fact that his friend has become a mass murderer.
>>
>>79673521
Well, Bucky was brainwashed, so there's that. He probably feels like Bucky should be exonerated since Pierce and Hydra were brought down, so he won't be assassinating people anymore. It still feels stupid that they shoehorned a Civil War storyline into this when this would have been much better if it was just a Cap movie with maybe a minor roll by Stark.
>>
>>79671837
Damn, and Tony protected the assassin?
It all makes sense now
>>
>>79671379
Drunk driver argument. It doesn't matter if he had no control, he is still responsible.

"A drunk chooses tp drink, He didn't choose to become the winter soldier"

And he can have a parole for good behavior if he shows remorse.
>>
>>79673521
>I get that the government is also pushing to basically "own" the Superheroes but at this point AntMan is the only one who isnt already part of the government?
The Avengers are currently independent of any government. They're like MSF and their operations are very illegal.
>>
>>79673696
Yeah he looked real brainwash while he tried to shoot tony in the face in the new tv spot

But even with him being brainwashed it doesn't excuse his actions?? Like at all. Steve is legitimately the bad guy in this.
>>
>>79673892
>Yeah he looked real brainwash while he tried to shoot tony in the face in the new tv spot

Yeah that shit was dumb. He's literally trying to shoot an unarmed Stark at point blank. Tony might be a dick, but Bucky and Steve just look like bad guys here. This is what I was afraid of when I heard RDJ was going to be in this, then it was revealed to be Civil War, then it was rumored that he was demanding more screen time. Marvel knows where their bread is buttered and they don't want audiences thinking their poster boy is evil, so they're making him into the reluctant antagonist people don't hate him after this movie is done. They don't give a shit about Cap.
>>
>>79672054
Maybe this is his start.

We have to pray to the Russos that no other villain than Crossbones dies.
>>
>>79673865
Oh, really? I thought by the end of AoU they were back with ~new~ SHIELD.
>>
>>79674019
Maybe this movie will finally kill the MCU
>we'll finally be free of this nonesense
>>
>>79672464
>tfw you will never look this good picking up take out
Why even live?
>>
>>79674019
>Implying this movie is going to be biased as the comic
>>
File: pls go.jpg (73KB, 1106x686px) Image search: [Google]
pls go.jpg
73KB, 1106x686px
>>79673892
I'm going to be pretty pissed if everyone just magnets to Cap like this annoying retard does
If they're going to make Tony be sympathetic at least have characters in universe be sympathetic to him as well, otherwise it just seems like a story with 1 sane person and an entire world of morons
>Tony might be the poster child of "ITT: 'villains who did nothing wrong'"
>>
>>79671676
No way such a seemingly remarkable coincidence would go unnoticed for long.
>>
>>79674233
*gradually magnets
>>
>>79674233
Falcon was cool his first appearance now he just comes across as a dick.
>>
>>79671860

>Their Doctor Doom

So they're going to ruin both Zemo and Doom by giving us a weak amalgam of both?
>>
>>79673696
>He probably feels like Bucky should be exonerated since Pierce and Hydra were brought down, so he won't be assassinating people anymore.

That's not Caps call to make. He has no idea the extent of Bucky brainwashing. It may only take some sort of trigger before he's slaughtering politicians all over the place
>>
>>79674631
Wasnt he also the one who shot JFK?
>>
>>79671416
I don't see Hawkeye in cuffs after he nearly took down the Helicarrier
>>
>>79674799

They all saw Hawkeye be mind controlled. All they have is Buckys word that he's reformed. And considering he's an agent of Hydra, an organization that is known for being sneaky cunts it's idiocy to trust him
>>
>>79674233
Just pulling this out my ass
But I have a feeling Wanda is joining Caps side because she's following Clint like a lost puppy
>>
>>79674799
Hawkeye isn't the one pointing a gun to Tony's face after his reformation
>>
>>79675016
Yeahh, after leaving Hydra she honestly has nowhere else to go, so it makes sense she clings to the guy that helped her and her brother the most.

Same is probably for Antman. Clinging to the only guy he's met before.
>>
>>79675061
Because they didn't send two dozen cops to arrest him
>>
>>79675106
So if he had two dozen cops sent to arrest him, he would be justified in murdering Iron Man?
>>
>>79675106
"oh no they're sending people to arrest me for murdering people, i better murder somebody else to prove how much of a not murderer I am"
>>
>>79675133
>>79675139
Yeah. They send in that many armed to the teeth guys in a no knock raid for your ass
Yeah. They just wanna hug it out ya?
>>
Just like Stane, Whiplash, and Killian?
>>
I have to applaud them for actually making Tony's side sympathetic, well done. Cap just seems completely in the wrong so far.
>>
>>79675075

Antman probably shares Pym's opinion that super powered shit is too dangerous in the hands of most people, and especially there government.
>>
>>79675016
shes the speedball that starts this
>>
>>79675177
All these guys here?
They're for YOUR protection buddy ;)
>>
>>79675187

Yeah it's much safer to let these people do whatever the fuck they want
>>
The problem always with Civil War type stories is that in the Marvel Universe

Tony Stark's side of we should regulate this stuff is actually the correct point of view, so to justify him being in the wrong the thing to spark the incident has to be so egregious that it puts people against him.
>>
>>79675177
You're right, I completely forgot about the classic "kill anyone who inconveniences you" thing
Good thing Steve's there to help him out
>>
>>79674068
They were funded by it I believe, but SHIELD doesn't answer to the government either. That's the whole reason they had the military on their ass for so long in season 1/2
>>
>>79675312
Yeah. Being hunted is being "inconvenienced"
>>
>>79675185
I bet you think guns should be illegal too
>>
>>79675370
Now that was a big leap in logic
>>
>>79675342
>being taken in for due process = "and here we see the Iron Dictator in its natural habitat, out for Sebastian Stan's blood"
>>
>>79675389
What did you think the registration act was an analogy for in the comics? It's gun control!
>>
>>79675370

Anybody can own a gun. Not everybody can turn into an unstoppable rage monster that can wipe out a city
>>
>>79675294

Not saying he's right, just saying it's probably why Scott (and Hank) are siding with Cap.
>>
>>79675421
Why do you think the comic is renowned for being garbage? It's a horrible analogy
>>
>>79675415
He isn't being taken in for due process, they want him dead. The system of due process has proven to be corrupt in the first place
>>
>>79675430
>have to register for existing
Hmm, I think this happened before and it didn't end up well for those who had to register
>>
>>79675475
>He isn't being taken in for due process, they want him dead
Source it
>The system of due process has proven to be corrupt in the first place
It'd really be corrupt if it justified the murder of Tony Stark for attempting to detain Stan
>>
>>79675501

>muh jews

Banner experimented on himself and a lot of people died because of his cowardice
>>
>>79675523
Never mind on the first part, just remembered the old trailer
>>
>>79675475
but why would they want him dead?
That doesnt make sense! All he ever did was murder dozens of people!

He deserves to be let free for that! Its just corrupt for them to not.
>>
>>79675301
The people who would come to be in charge of regulating these people would be no less likely to abuse their power
>>
>>79675558
Are you really saying the holocaust was no big deal?
>>
>>79675501
Hey, I got a birth certificate and I'm doing just fine.

just kidding, I know what you mean.
>>
God damn these fucking drones
>>
>>79675567
No, they rightfully would want a man like Bucky dead, but Steve is also right in laying down his life to fight for the soul of his best friend. Most people in this day and age don't really understand the bonds of brotherhood though
>>
>>79675647
I have a feeling that Cap and Tony had a conversation where Tony probably said something along the lines of "We'll make an example out of Bucky" and Cap was like "Yeah, nah nigga"
>>
>>79675501
I never got why people always thought registering was less like having a census and more like the first step before putting people in camps. Magneto thought that way because he was crazy with paranoia thanks to his childhood and trying to rationalize his war on humans, not because he was a well-balanced individual. If he didn't keep trying to genocide regular people every other week things like the sentinel program and random mutant incarceration would have never gained the public support in the first place.
>>
>>79675586

Are you really comparing the Holocaust to Banner? You're the one who trivialized it in the first place.
>>
>>79675724

>"Is it me? Is my BROTHERHOOD OF EVIL MUTANTS that is wrong? No, no it's the humans.
>>
>>79675735
I'm comparing the holocaust to registering a people for existing
Are you actually trying to see what I'm saying or just translating it to your convenience.
>>
>the movie isn't asking the audience to determine which side is right, but which side is less wrong
Classic Civil War
>>
>>79675702
They've already said that they've given the kill order on Bucky from the beginning. He's an extremely dangerous and unstable weapon of Hydra that they want eliminated. Nobody but Steve has a reason to fight for him, but that's what makes Steve a great character. He will put himself at odds against the entire world to do what he knows is right, like saving his brother from execution. They're with each other til the end of the line
>>
>>79675501
The difference is, despite what Hitler said, Jews didn't actually have the power to destroy all of Germany any time they wanted. Also if you're arguing that governments only want people to register so that they can hunt you down, how do you feel about Driver's Licenses and the census?
>>
>>79675770
I read that in Principal Skinner's voice, thanks for the chuckle.
>>
>>79675817
>Jews didn't actually have the power to destroy all of Germany any time they wanted.
You do know he disarmed them right?
>>
>>79675817
You need a driver's license for the privilege to drive. Not to exist

And you can bullshit the census all you want. They won't arrest you for not doing it.
>>
>>79675724
Because it would give the authority over the operations of super humans to the hands of institutions that have proven to be corrupt and would undoubtedly abuse their power.
>>
>>79675813
>that's what makes Steve a great character. He will put himself at odds against the entire world to do what he knows is right
>blind idealism
Someone post the Red Skull "you move" edit
>>
>>79674482
I think his problem is that he's barely even a character at this point - He's basically just an extension of Cap that does whatever Cap wants and doesn't really have motivations, opinions, or personality of his own.
>>
>>79675813
>He will put himself at odds against the entire world to do what he knows is right
Unless you're arguing that he's infallible, this actually sounds like a pretty big flaw.
>>
File: FTFY.jpg (134KB, 713x713px) Image search: [Google]
FTFY.jpg
134KB, 713x713px
>>79675813
>He will put himself at odds against the entire world to do what he *thinks* is right
>>
>>79675980
Obviously. Did you really need that spelled out to you?
Every functioning adult knows that right and wrong is subjective.
>>
>>79675920
It's not blind idealism to fight for the life of your brother who's been with you through the death of both of your parents, who you fought a war side by side with. Red Skull could absolutely use the same speech, and he simply would be met by Captain America as his opposing force, and they would determine who is right through their conflict. People like you have no ideals and would sacrifice anything you believe in and any person you love with pressure from the collective.
>>
>>79676025
Not really, moral objectivism is a real thing
>>
>>79675954
He's a loyal sidekick anon. It's the point of the character. People seriously barely understand what these characters are meant to be anymore and it's ridiculous. Where do you get your skewed perspectives on things?
>>
>>79676077
>It's not blind idealism to fight for the life of your brother who's been with you through the death of both of your parents, who you fought a war side by side with
That's not what I was referring to
>Red Skull could absolutely use the same speech, and he simply would be met by Captain America as his opposing force, and they would determine who is right through their conflict.
Except Red Skull is very clearly wrong and Cap is almost always right in every scenario they meet, that doesn't mean that their psychologies aren't completely braindead
>People like you have no ideals and would sacrifice anything you believe in and any person you love with pressure from the collective.
There is literally zero, not even one true thing that you've said with this sentence
>>
>>79676115
Good sidekicks have character of their own and aren't just a sidearm.
>>
>>79675775

But none of these people were born like this. They all took it upon themselves to be Superhuman. You would have a point if were talking about mutants, and I would agree with you, but we're talking about people who choose this life
>>
File: Armstrong.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Armstrong.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
>>79676077
>Red Skull could absolutely use the same speech, and he simply would be met by Captain America as his opposing force, and they would determine who is right through their conflict.
I didn't know that you browsed /co/, Senator.
>>
>>79675958
I don't see it as a flaw to lay down your life for your loved ones and for what you believe in. People like you would surrender anything so a quiet, mundane status quo could be maintained. People often just get mad seeing humble and virtuous men like Steve Rogers and Superman, growing to resent them and developing a desire to tear down these symbols of honor
>>
>>79676092
I'm sure the anon meant that discerning the objective truth is subjective to each individual and fraught with difficulties.
>>
>>79675501
>have to register for existing
But that's not what's happening at all.

It's about the Avengers not being allowed to fight as a private army and ignore all international law. They just can't go around shooting up people around the world anymore.
>>
>>79676138
It's not a brain dead psychology at all, you've just been trained to rebel against true virtue and authority. You can't reach the ideal Steve Rogers can, so it must be a lie, it must be stupid and wrong. And eventually, it must be destroyed. You probably don't even believe good and evil actually exist.
>>
>>79676153
yeah but truly good sidekicks are a diamond dozen
>>
>>79675876
As opposed to the completely unelected and unsupervised authority of individuals with superpowers enforcing their own ideas of justice?
>>
>>79676254
Yes, they must only be allowed to do it as pawns of one of the governments already proven to be corrupt and do the exact same shit time and time again. But somehow instead of just Captain America leading this team, it would be better to have it in the hands of the fucking bureaucracy of politicians that are already bleeding the world dry. You're fighting on the side of the soccer moms who want to make the whole world the suburbs right now
>>
>>79676263
What are you even talking about here? Unflinching idealism is never a good thing unless you have a really basic "ideal" that completely adheres to human rights. If your ideal is "help people avoid pain" or just a simple "promote hedonism" then that's fine. If it's "never ever let X die in any circumstance," at some point when you're met with a scenario where carrying out your ideal causes you to be a less morally upstanding person, you're a detriment.
And you seem to think that my suggesting that adhering to an ideal like Cap's ultraboner for Bucky equates to me saying all ideals are bad, which I haven't stated once. I'm just saying that blind idealism is a dumb way of looking at the world.
>>
>>79676025
Sorry, but not every "functioning adult" was raised on the "feel-good, no-accountability" hippie bullshit that you kids these days are raised to never grow up on.
>>
>>79676335
*for Bucky is stupid equates to...
>>
>>79676263
So what you're saying is that Steve Rogers could never do anything wrong, and that him imposing his will upon others (what you refer to as authority) with 0 checks or accountability could never have any negative consequences?

You're not arguing that Cap is a good man, you're arguing that he isn't human.
>>
>>79676281
Absolutely. Elections are mob rule at best, and at worst a shame for the ruling elites who buy figure heads as puppets. The common people of the world are no more virtuous then these elites themselves. They have no conception of morality or justice. This authority needs to be in the hands of a select group of unique individuals that have proven themselves worthy of it like Captain America has. I'd rather have dozens of unchecked superheroes in the world than a cabal of government agents working at the behest of corrupt politicians. All you're fighting for is total assimilation to the collective.
>>
>>79676316
No one should have absolute authority, including the Avengers. They are not infallible - An entire country was destroyed and the world almost ended because one of them made a bad call.

Your perspective is skewed because you're looking at this from the perspective of the audience, who has been following Cap as the main character and identifying with him. In-universe, giving him a free pass to do anything he chooses with no legal intervention is fucking insane, and more important sets a disastrous precedent.
>>
>>79676335
It's only you that's understanding ideals as vague generalities. I'm suggesting that men with true authority shouldn't submit their power to the hands of lesser men who would abuse it. You take blind submission to the government and "the people" as a virtue, but it isn't. It's Slave morality.
>>
>>79676412
So fascism.
>>
I'll be really interested to see the true context of this scene. Has Bucky been recalibrated or given a trigger phrase? Is he in his right mind but there's a fatal misunderstanding? He might even think Tony is HYDRA, given the history of Stark Tech and Obadiah Stane's control.

What we know: Tony has been involved in some very shady shit and brings a lot of trouble on himself and the entire world. He's been *told* to answer for it, but never has because he's rich and powerful. It weighs on his mind, though, because he does want to be a good guy and is stumbling toward the path of the hero with good intentions. He's not malicious.

We also know: Bucky was a good guy who spent years fighting HYDRA with Cap as both a close friend and fellow soldier. He was captured and tortured by the very group he was trying to destroy (more than once!) and forced to serve them. Imprisoned, dehumanized, experimented on, drugged, and had his brain fried on the regular -- extra when he expressed any independent thought -- for 70 years. When you think about it, it's some of the darkest shit by far in the MCU. And we still see him resisting HYDRA conditioning multiple times, and they're probably hunting him now that he's gone AWOL. He has every reason to be paranoid and PTSD as fuck.

No way do either of these guys want to casually murder people. Either one of them is not in their right mind, or things are not what they seem. I'm guessing the latter -- they're not bad guys, they're guys with high stakes and bad intel.
>>
>>79676363
I'm saying Steve Rogers is an exceptional man that stands above the masses, yes.
>>
>>79676476
Rand/Ditko/Bryke/Bird pls
>>
>>79676412
Who grants this authority to the superheros? Who determines who is and isn't virtuous? In your system, you're basically just arguing that the strongest rule over all the untermensch.

Congratulations you've just justified Supes' character in Red Son.
>>
>>79676476
>I'm suggesting that men with true authority shouldn't submit their power to the hands of lesser men who would abuse it
I want Nietzsche to leave
>>
>>79676484
In essence, it would be an ordered cosmos under the rule of a pantheon like the Olympian Order, yes. It's much preferable to your collectivist bureaucracy of slaves
>>
>>79676263
>you've just been trained to rebel against true virtue and authority. You can't reach the ideal Steve Rogers can, so it must be a lie, it must be stupid and wrong

Sounds like something Hitler would say at a fucking rally. Just replace Steve Rodgers with "The Aryan"
>>
>>79676460
Captain America opposed Ultron from the beginning and was the one to end it. If Tony wanted to quit the Avengers, take all of his resources and funding and fold himself into the military with War Machine, he has every right to do so. But he crosses the line when he tries to impose this decision upon the others. Steve did nothing wrong and has no reason to conform the way Tony has. The panicking mobs of the people and the corrupt politicians should be disregarded
>>
>>79676505
Their nature determines their authority, and they will live out their greatness if they are born with the capacity to do so. Steve was chosen for a reason
>>
>>79676412
So what is it about these select individuals that exempts them from public authorization and scrutiny, then? What makes them more capable of evaluating morality and justice than the will of the collective?

Imagine if Captain America started bombing abortion clinics because he thought it was systemic murder on par with the Holocaust. Imagine any of them having some extreme political opinion, and the power and "moral backbone" to act upon it.

It's all fine and good when the unassailable cabal of superhumans fights for what you believe, but the problem is they're not going to. They fight for what THEY believe. I'm not that much of a fascist hero worshiper to abide by that.
>>
>>79676476
>It's only you that's understanding ideals as vague generalities.
My entire point is that when they go above that, they can get scary (and even when they don't sometimes).
>I'm suggesting that men with true authority shouldn't submit their power to the hands of lesser men who would abuse it. You take blind submission to the government and "the people" as a virtue, but it isn't. It's Slave morality.
Absolutely nothing I've said even remotely suggests that I take "the people" or "the government" above all in judging a scenario (though as a utilitarian I guess "the people" would describe my views in a different context). I'm stating that the "no u move :(((" psychology that Steve has is moronic and is a dangerous ideal to have. The only reason people are fooled into thinking it's sane is because Cap is written by people who want to make him the protagonist of the story. Applying blind idealism to moral judgements instead of evaluating the particular context of a scenario with additional viewpoints and a digestible thought process is what you're seriously, seriously advocating here. Take a step back and realize that your fictional hero has the same thought process as his villain.
>>
>>79672865
Hayley Atwell is a literal perfect human being.
>>
>>79676648
What the hell lmao this sounds likeit was written by a henchman for a supervillain
>>
>>79676648
Your argument has literally boiled down to "God's Will shall determine who is truly just, and grant them the strength to rule others."

I take back what I said. You haven't justified Superman in Red Son, you've justified colonialism and slavery.
>>
>>79676573
It's something a warrior aristocrat would say, and before the era of the French Revolution would have been a thought held with no apprehension

>>79676533
I'm sorry to break it to you, but Nietzschean ideals are what superheroes are built upon.
>>
>>79676662
What gives the public this authority you speak of or gives them the right to scrutinize those who are greater than them and have saved them countless times? What makes you think the public has any true conception of morality to begin with when all of the human experience would tell you otherwise? The public has no authority other than violent mob rule
>>
>>79676744
>I'm sorry to break it to you, but Nietzschean ideals are what superheroes are built upon.
No, not necessarily
And you'd better not be attempting to slap the Ubermensche = Superman argument here, because the allegory has superficial-at-best connotations for Supes
>>
>>79676721
My argument is how all conflicts in human history have been determined. We can proselytize our ideals and virtues all we want, but in the end who is right will be determined by who emerges when these opposing views clash against one another
>>
>>79676793
>What gives the public this authority you speak of or gives them the right to scrutinize those who are greater than them and have saved them countless times
Holy hell man, the entire point is NOTHING, and it's literally, LITERALLY a fallacy to say the people or Steve inherently have the power of judgement due to "authority"
You should not be looking to an authority alone for judgement (though it may have rational points which could guide a judgement- but that's independent of its authoritative status). You should be evaluating a situation with all the data you can find
>>
>>79676077
>It's not blind idealism to fight for the life of your brother who's been with you through the death of both of your parents, who you fought a war side by side with.

It is if that brother is responsible for the deaths of innocents.
>>
File: 1357076028426.png (344KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1357076028426.png
344KB, 640x480px
>everyone's going to act retarded for this movie
>won't get explained away as NANOMACHINES SON.
>>
>>79676486
That scene with Bucky surprised me since Marvel usually has shit cinematography but this one shot actually looked pretty alright.
>>
>>79676667
All you're suggesting is submission to the government, in the very specific context of this scenerio. You're suggesting Steve surrender his ideals and his brother because the bureaucracy demanded it. You can try to convince yourself that you're simply considering all points of view and trying to compromise, but all you're actually doing is considering surrender. There is nothing that you hold sacred that you wouldn't offer up as sacrifice to your enemies
>>
Wait, shit, what happened to spider man?
>>
>>79676845
So since the Native Americans were all but wiped out and many of their cultures erased, does that mean that they were the bad guys and the US was morally justified?
>>
>>79676793
>What gives the public this authority
The public is the entity that is being saved/protected/served. Superheroism is a service, much like any other, which means that the party being serviced has final say about how the service is carried out. After all, without a public to protect, the superhero has nothing.
>>
>>79676916
yes
that's what you get for standing in the way of Manifest Destiny, son
>>
>>79676911
>All you're suggesting is submission to the government, in the very specific context of this scenerio
What scenario? The specific context, the thing that I'm arguing about with you is whether or not blind idealism is a retarded psychology to have.
>the rest of your post
No, my argument is my argument and not whatever you want me to say my man
>>
>>79676813
The concept of unique individuals with a nature greater than of those all around them taking the authority of virtue and justice upon themselves is though
>>
>>79676914
I think they don't want to publicize him too much when his is just a small supporting role, possibly just a glorified cameo, otherwise people would get all hype and get dissapointed, and claim false advertising.
>>
>>79676870
He was subjected to mind erasing psyops experiments and used as a living drone. He's fighting to get his soul back. Steve sees that as a fight worthy of laying down his life for
>>
>>79676914
he made another deal with the devil and removed his part in the movie
>>
>>79676970
>the concept of a hero is though
It's literally as superficial as that
A person with superpowers that saves people. That doesn't mean all heroes are Nietzchean. The main man Supes couldn't be further from the Ubermensche- he's a guy who trusts humanity to evolve on its own path but just wants to placate threats which endanger the species' existence. Completely conflicting with the hypothetical Super man that exists to bring in a new standard for humans
>>
>>79676865
That's a meaningless statement. It's just a cowards cop out answer for a man who believes in nothing. What data would you like collected on Bucky to determine his fate?
>>
>>79676999

And I'm sure that the families of all the people Bucky has murdered would be touched to hear such an inspiring tale.
>>
>>79676930
That's a sense of narcissistic entitlement on the side of the people. It's slave morality, wishing to see great men dragged into their collective. They are being saved, but they are still ignorant followers who have no real authority and no conception of virtue or justice. Steve has proven himself virtuous and worthy of his authority, the masses have proven the opposite.
>>
>>79677040
who is his 2d waifu
>>
>>79676916
They are a conquered people yes. The fact that they were destroyed and scattered doesn't make them virtuous. That's just your conception of slave morality telling you that what is weak and helpless is good, and what is strong and authoritarian is evil. You must always align yourself with the perceived victim
>>
>>79677074
Do you always throw yourself at the feet of weeping victims?
>>
>>79671860
You mean he's going to be a calculating supervillain? Wow, how different than 616 Zemo...
>>
>>79677111
what if he likes 3dpd?
>>
>>79677155
off with his head
>>
>>79677040
That's irrelevant to what I'm saying and you're taking the argument from "Caps psychology is bad" to "is Cap in the right here" so good jo-
>>79677130
Damn, it took me a while to realize but I now understand that you're merely pretending to be retarded
>>
>>79677038
He is guiding them by example anon. He still disregards the laws of the masses to pursue the fulfillment of his law of a higher nature
>>
>>79677130
I'm not saying that all Native Americans were good people, I'm saying that there was no moral justification for killing them all. I think if you honestly disagree with that sentiment, you need to take a step back and look at your worldview. Your argument up to now has been "might makes right" in every sense, and therefor would see the expansion into the West along with the extermination of millions of people through genocide and biological warfare as acceptable.
>>
>>79677074
Thus the whole marketing of teamcap or teamironman and such. Don't think it through too much or you'll ask why they don't compromise, bring Bucky into some neutral-ish location like Wakanda until they can be sure he's free of his brainwashing and make some sort of deal so he goes away for some time but has a good chance at being released in the near future and shit.
Course Hydra's probably trying to keep any kind of negotiations from happening too perhaps.
>>
>>79677192
>I'm saying that there was no moral justification for killing them all.
manifest destiny
>>
>>79677165
It's a mark of someone who has nothing to say to label his opponent stupid or "retarded". You're neglecting to see how your belief that this system of regulation even having the slightest chance of working without becoming immediately corrupt and abused is a greater expression of blind idealism than anything I've said. You've failed to explain how registration wouldn't just put the authority of these heroes in more dangerous hands, or at best place arbitrary restrictions on the for the comfort of politicians and soccer moms who demand a false sense of control over the world
>>
>>79676486
Basically this.

It's like the first trailer to Winter Soldier, where Fury shows Cap the Helicarriers and says "We’re going to neutralize a lot of threats before they even happen" to which Cap replies "I thought the punishment usually followed the crime" and "This isn't freedom, this is Fear!"
The way that looked in the trailer, was that SHIELD had made a new fleet of Helicarriers and were going to start being pro-active about stopping terrorists, bad guys and shit. It made Cap look like a he was saying that they should wait for shit to happen before they go after bad guys.

But then it turned out that Project Insight basically involved shooting people from long range based upon a DNA match and SHIELD's best guess as to whether or not they were "bad". And not only that, Fury was not entirely convinced that it was a good idea.

There will be some scenes not seen in the trailer that change a lot of contexts of scenes from the trailer, like maby when the kill order comes through for Bucky, Steve tries to reason with Tony and convince him that he wasn't in control of his actions, like Hawkeye in Avengers 1 or Hulk in Avengers 1 and 2 and that they should bring him in alive, but Tony doesn't care. Maby the scene with Bucky trying to shoot Tony is while Tony's having a metting with Zemo, who Bucky recognizes and tries to shoot, but Tony intervenes
>>
>>79677192
Oh, it also implies that Hitler did nothing wrong
>>
>>79677192
All you can do is look at the world as the way you think it should be and lament the fact that reality does not align with it. You're incapable of taking in the human experience as the tragedy that it is and accepting the suffering that is a part of it inherently.
>>
>>79677276
Because he didn't?
>>
>>79677276
there's been lots of dictators, don't use hitler all the time. vary it up a bit.
>>
>>79676486
What if this is at the end of the film, with Stark helping clear his programming?
>>
>>79677276
Literally name one thing he actually did wrong
>>
>>79677347
Russia
>>
>>79677198
He killed both Tony and T'Challas fathers
>>
>>79677347
wasting v2s on morale targets
>>
>>79677074
I'm pretty sure you're trolling, but Barnes never decided to murder people. He was never allowed to decide anything, and forced into compliance to an extreme degree. Handlers like Pierce are the ones with the intent murder people AND torture Bucky into mindlessly serving as the weapon.

Bucky is also one of Hydra's victims, and to force him to answer for their crimes is not only illogical and unjust, but cruel. Unfortunately only Steve knows the man under the machine.
>>
>>79677366
There's that I guess, well I don't think they've quite confirmed that yet though. Still Stark isn't unfamiliar with brain washing, don't think he blames Banner for Hulk destroying another city and stuff.
>>
>>79671379
He should be arrested. Then he should hire a good lawyer and let the courts sort it out. This whole movie could be avoided if Cap's team weren't dumb shits.
>>
So I noticed Ant-Man has his mask on in all the shots I've seen so far. Will they keep it on the whole time and just do VO to save money?

Same for Hulk and Black Panther?
>>
>>79677406
That's extremely naive of you anon.
>>
>>79677406

Thing is they don't want him arrested. They want him dead. If Bucky put down his arms and went willingly he would last twelve hours before something "happened" to him.
>>
>>79677493
How would that save them money? At this point I Think the actors all want more screentime, RDJ doesn't like doing the in-helmet stuff because it's all recorded afterwards when he's tired as shit and he's just alone with a bucket on his head or something.
>>
Where'd everyone go? I was having fun debating the ideals of virtue and justice in regards to the conflict in this movie.
>>
>>79677578
There's another thread up, maybe more, haven't looked for all of them.
>>
>>79672489
does cap use boku or watashi?
>>
>>79677537
If they keep the mask on the whole time they dont have to pay for likeness, and they could just use CGI and dub afterwards like the TMNT movies do with Johnny Knoxville.
>>
>>79677531
So basically it's Civil War again, where both sides are unspeakably stupid?
>>
>>79671336
Stop making assumptions about a scene that was obviously sloppily edited for trailer purposes, we don't know who he was trying to shoot or why Tony grabs the gun from him and why he pulled the trigger.

But OK I'll start assuming too.

Bucky is dangerous and a threat, the guy is a mess and he just barely shook up the Winter Soldier programming and from what one of the suppose spoiler leaks said he's going around murdering HYDRA members not to mention he is also getting chased by HYDRA which means that just about anyone doing anything aggressive or doing something like reaching for Bucky's weapon might get seen as a threat to him and for all Bucky knows Tony is out to kill him too.

So far from what I've gathered in the trailers and from EW interviews Steve's main beef with Tony's side is that they are chasing Bucky to either to kill him or take him in and use him for their own purposes, he's obviously not OK with them doing that.

And Steve is on the right to be wary of them, the Winter Soldier killed Tony's parents and shit will be personal to him and I bet he won't have any mercy for Bucky, General Ross has history of experimenting on prisoners and creating Abomination, Zemo (although unknown to everyone) is from fucking HYDRA and hell him alone is enough to justify Steve of being distrustful of Tony's side taking Bucky in, then there's the shady as fuck World Council who along with SHIELD got BTFOed by HYDRA.

The smart thing to do is to appoint Steve and Sam as Bucky's handler and give them certain terms and conditions as to what Bucky can or can't do unsupervised and for Bucky to get some therapy and then Steve would most likely comply with the Sokova Accords, but obviously Tony and his side don't have any desire to help Bucky at all.
>>
File: kiss.webm (854KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
kiss.webm
854KB, 960x540px
>>79676669
You're waifu a dyke.
>>
>>79677634
I don't think they're paid for how much screentime they have, and fuck I would imagine they would want to appear more if possible, most of the actors seem to love being in the MCU and others are trying to get into the DCEU, unless they're just assholes like the dude that was supposed to be War Machine.
>>
>>79677690
so am I
>>
>>79677711
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>79671789
I'm more disturbed by BW siding against WS, considering you know, she's an assassin herself who was pardoned for all intents and purposes.
>>
>>79673864
>And he can have a parole for good behavior if he shows remorse.

The difference is that Bucky is not even going to get the benefit of a trial, especially since there are people on Tony's side who want him either dead or want to use him as their weapon.

Not to mention Baron fucking Zemo already infiltrated Tony's side.
>>
>>79677798
well in her case it's probably 'if you don't help us put this guy on the gallows, you can hang there next to him'

that and her inevitable switching sides can be seen from phobos
>>
>>79673298
To be fair pretty much all of them have either directly or indirectly caused way more deaths than Bucky
Especially Tony.
>>
>>79671676
Didn't they say he killed people in Avengers?
>>
>>79677798

Yeah, Natasha probably did as much shit as Bucky did. You'd think if anyone would have some empathy for a conditioned, manipulated spy-assassin it'd be the one that went through bullshit conditioning herself.
>>
>>79677854
That might be for the point of them trying to be more accountable and such. She wasn't exactly happy about Cap trying to find Bucky to begin with. The heck does Vision even care about Bucky for example.
>>
>>79677854
Maby she's still shitty about the time he shot her
>>
>>79673298
More like "Don't take my friend who was abused, tortured and brainwashed by a terrorist organization into doing their bidding without a proper trial and proper help and with your shitty intentions of also doing the same to him" also do people keep forgetting that Zemo is with the people that Team Tony is working with?
>>
>>79677893

Maybe he's just sticking by Tony?
>>
>>79673892
>But even with him being brainwashed it doesn't excuse his actions?? At all.

Ok, are you asking a question or writing a statement?
>>
>>79677827
It just seems a bit weird that a group of heroes that has been very accepting of redemption sob stories gets divided with Bucky.
I mean literally nobody in the previous movies even implies BW should pay for her crimes.
I understand it's personal more than anything here but it makes them look like huge hypocrites.
>>
>>79674233
Hopefully not, Tony's weapons and Ultron probably killed more people than the Winter Soldier ever did.
>>
>>79676608
>It's just THIS Avenger that we can't trust. We got rid of him, we're totally trustworthy now!
Same argument could be applied to the Hydra members within the government.
>>
>>79677086
It's called cooperation.

Humanity does better when we help each other up and aren't fighting to push each other down like crabs in a bucket.
>>
>>79678084
>like crabs in a bucket.
Is this a real turn of phrase? If not, bravo for coming up with it, made me chuckle.
>>
>>79676486

the only fucking post in this entire thread that is 100% correct
>>
>>79678115
It's an old phrase.
>>
>>79678084
It's a cute ideal, but it fails when it meets the reality of the human experience. You might as well of just handed me a finger painting of people from all nations holding hands encircling the earth. It's the lowest order of thinking for men who have no real belief in anything or true understanding of philosophical ideals.

>what if we all just got along guys?
>>
>>79677111
Bucky doesn't have a waifu.
>>
>>79678217
When we get along we make the ISS, when we don't we make ISIS.
>>
>>79676486
You are the person who makes the most sense in this thread.

>I'll be really interested to see the true context of this scene. Has Bucky been recalibrated or given a trigger phrase?

Wasn't the codename for this film Sputnik? In the comics Winter Soldier's shutdown phrase was Sputnik so it could be that it's his trigger phrase in this movie.

Also in the comics Sharon Carter gets brainwashed by Faustus and shoots Steve after Crossbones snipes him which is what kills Steve (I am ignoring the time bullet BS) so maybe they will do something similar with Zemo and Bucky.

>>79677274
Trailers lie a lot so yeah people making hasty assumptions out of them is kind of dumb but I guess we don't have much info about what exactly will go down in the movie so it's one of the few things people can actually do for discussion.
>>
>>79678223
Does Cap have a waifu?
>>
>>79671548
Id love to have seen a hulk trial and subsequent execution attempt like we got in ultimates, but in the movies they don't really have time for that.
>>
>>79677366
We still don't know if he killed T'challa's dad.
>>
File: 1453591955147.png (116KB, 236x313px) Image search: [Google]
1453591955147.png
116KB, 236x313px
Steve your husbando a shit
>>
>>79678217
You're making a big leap from "perfect harmony will never be achieved" to "FREE FOR ALL EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF".
>>
>>79677074
Except Bucky did it unknowingly, also if Wolverine forgave him about being brainwashed into murdering his Asian waifu in the comics then everyone else can.

Oh yeah and thanks for the shit posting.
>>
>>79678260
Bucky.
>>
File: 1454874978065.jpg (114KB, 1157x772px) Image search: [Google]
1454874978065.jpg
114KB, 1157x772px
>>79677209
>god told me to do it
>literally the same thing muslims say
>>
>>79678056
What the even fuck are you trying to say?
>>
>Bucky is somehow on trial for being a bad guy due to mind re-conditioning
>Black Widow isn't

??????
>>
>>79678279
Would you go against the government and die for your waifu/husbando anon? Didn't think so.

This is why Cap is a better person than all of us.
>>
>>79678279
Go to bed Tony, this won't make Steve return your calls.
>>
>>79678329
Saying we can trust the Avengers because only one of them did the bad thing and is now gone is equivalent to saying we can trust the government because only some of them did a bad thing and are now gone.
>>
>>79678217
What. There's nothing idealistic about basic cooperation, it's how our all damn society works.
And it certainly doesnt mean we can all "get along", you can cooperate with people you despise.

You're way too pretentious for your britches anon. You talk like Eisenberg Luthor.
>>
>>79678339
Honestly if saving Bucky meant being dropped to a desert planet just the two of them and no one else, to live the end of their days, then yes he would accept.

In the comics he even at some point says he is willing to run off with Bucky, fake their deaths, and live as hobos if it meant keeping him safe.
>>
>>79678244
The ISS is worthless and exists to keep the wide eyed, gaped mouthed masses placated. It means nothing. You still have an adolescent fantasy of what the human experience is
>>
>>79675016
That or deep down she just wants another crack at Stark. He's indirectly responsible for the death of her entire family at this point.
>>
>>79678337
Hey now, she's a girl.
>>
>>79678378
This is true friendship.
>>
It's obvious theres going to be someone who triggers Buckys murder mode on Stark, even though he's been good up to that point on. Hell they might have even been fine with Bucky joining up with them up until that moment.
>>
>>79678379
You don't want zero gravity lettuce?
>>
>>79678337
Because RED IN MUH LEDGER.

But really I think she gets a hearing or a trial of some sorts during the end of TWS after she leaks all of SHIELD's info.

That said Bucky would not get the benefit of having a trial.
>>
>>79678300
I'm just suggesting that the existence of several opposing nations and their never ending series of conflicts is an important aspect of the human experience
>>
>>79678258
>Trailers lie a lot so yeah people making hasty assumptions out of them is kind of dumb but I guess we don't have much info about what exactly will go down in the movie so it's one of the few things people can actually do for discussion.
It's kind of inevitable for a movie like this with a lot of buzz, speculating about it more won't make it come quicker. The only alternative is just to not pay attention to trailers and publicity and only discuss the movie after it comes out and you've seen it.
>>
>>79678365
It's how a small number of very basic operations work anon. Outside of that, it is the will of a select few that is the driving force behind society
>>
>>79678337
Presumably that all happened before she joined SHIELD.
>>
>>79678425
Those nations themselves are shining examples of cooperation between individuals and groups that put their conflicts aside to work together.
>>
>>79678379

not the guy you're replying to, but since you're such an expert, please enlighten us, what is, exactly, the human experience?
>>
>>79676870
>It is if that brother is responsible for the deaths of innocents.

Bucky will answer for being responsible for the death of innocents the winter soldier murdered when Stark answers being responsible for the death he caused with his weapons.

Bucky will stand trial and answer for the murder of Stark's parents when Tony does the same for Wanda's parents.

Sounds good?
>>
Didn't Black widow also leak shield and hydras secrets to the public? Why would they want to get bucky but not her?
>>
>>79678460
But that's wrong anon. 99%/of everything you do is dependant on others cooperating.
The decision making/driving force is a separate question, and even then collectives have a lot more say than you seem to think.
>>
File: 1405827499893.gif (932KB, 253x197px) Image search: [Google]
1405827499893.gif
932KB, 253x197px
>>79678337
>>79678503
She's probably got a bit of leeway due to saving the world from aliens.
>>
>>79678497
Under a very specific ideology and lead by the authority of a select few. They cooperate to fulfill the vision of someone outside of them.

>>79678498
The totality of our existence in this place throughout time and our place in the cosmos. It is our continuation of what our progenitors experienced
>>
You know that if Bucky ends up captured on Tony's side then HYDRA gets their Winter Soldier back not to mention the incompetent government and world council get fucked by HYDRA again.

I mean Zemo is already there.
>>
>>79678502
Hopefully that will be somewhat the moral conclusion of all this, otherwise Tony's side will look hypocritical and Cap's side just stupid.
>>
File: TippingAtBlackScienceMan.gif (1MB, 463x257px) Image search: [Google]
TippingAtBlackScienceMan.gif
1MB, 463x257px
>>79678379
>You still have an adolescent fantasy of what the human experience is
>>
>>79678545
Most cooperation comes from within inclusive groups in conflict with other groups in support of their own vested interests. Cooperation is literally driven by conflict with others.
>>
>>79678579
>Under a very specific ideology and lead by the authority of a select few.
Even governments generally cooperate with each other. They respect each others boundaries and trade with another, and wars are the exception that make up a tiny fraction of these interactions.
>>
>>79678579

and according to you -or at least to your posts-, the human experience sums up to 'people are either sheep or the selected few who herd them so everything is shit, so why even bother'?
>>
>>79678579
>muh ideologies
Child please. Political ideologies are a tool to justify actions, they certainly aren't at the core of governing.
>>
>>79678573
Didn't Loki imply that she burned down a hospital?
>>
>>79678630
I think it's a beautiful thing anon. I don't think it's shit, nor due I have a defeatist attitude. This life we live is a tragedy and it's magnificent
>>
>>79678630
That peace and cooperation is filled with underhanded duplicity and spite anon. It's a facade
>>
>>79678601
Cooperation is definitely driven by individualism, the same individualism that creates conflicts, but that doesn't make conflicts the driving force of cooperation.
>>
>>79678690
Cooperation with teeth clenched is still cooperation. You don't have to like someone to work together with them.
>>
>>79678631
Tell us what drives these actions and what the core of political authority is then
>>
>>79673864
This is nothing like being a drunk driver dumbass. The only "crime" Bucky committed was falling off a fucking train in World War II. He had no say in anything that happened after that.
>>
>>79678700
It can only last for a very specific period of time for a very specific goal though. As soon as the common goal shifts even slightly, the cooperation is over.
>>
>>79678585
That would be the perfect conclusion but like I said there is no way Tony's side would let Bucky get the benefit of a trial and Tony has never been held accountable for all the shit that he has done.

And Tony's side is already hypocritical, it has General Ross and Zemo in it.

Excluding Bucky, the worst person on Steve's side is Scott and he only stole shit and got to do the time for it.
>>
>>79673864
Tell me you're trolling because this is so fucking stupid.
>>
>>79678693
Depends on if you understand that contrasting concepts define each other to such a degree that they actually cannot exist without one another. We could not understand cooperation without understanding conflict
>>
>>79678739

and Scott did it for a good cause, after all
>>
>>79678734
The common goal is mutual benefit through trade, and thus (barring some other event) has no reason to end.

It comes down to the prisoner's dilemma - Things would be best for everyone if both sides cooperated, but fear of the other side backstabbing you is making you both squabble and result in no one getting what they want.
>>
>oi m8s let's meet up in a parking lot and beat each other up!
>yeah but only five a side roight mate?

C I V I L W A R
>>
>>79678710
Individualism. Trying to get more for yourself and/or your group. This can (but doesn't have to) create conflicts.
Fact being, even if 2 groups share an ideology, they can definitely still be in conflict if their individual interests collide.
>>
>>79678793
This is where your idealism that the system works crashes and burns against the reality of the human experience, as in this trade partnership one will always come out to have power over the other. Shortly after we will have conflict
>>
>>79678814
Is this not an ideology in your mind? Because it is
>>
I like that this trailer is sparking discussion instead of shitposting.

Maybe movie threads are not that doomed after all.
>>
>>79678766
Right. Do you understand that concepts are representations of the world and not the world itself?
Something can definitely exist without its opposite existing.

Also conflict and cooperation arent antonyms anyway.
>>
>>79678658
Yes he did. She also likely killed the daughter of someone named Drakov. And then she closed a portal opened by an Asgardian god made to take over the planet using an ALIEN ARMY. The governments of the world will be less likely to try to take down someone like that than someone who they know has done nothing but assassinate important figures for decades.
>>
>>79675187
Not to mention Scott gives me the vibe that he's an anti-establishment type of guy especially with the whole VistaCorp thing and judging from that interview with Christine Everhart, he doesn't seem that fond of Tony.

>Christine: Believe me you are no Tony Stark
>Scott: Thank God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xnbyefdpdk
>>
>>79678879
How do you understand the world outside of the concepts it represents itself as? Form and void anon. Everything that exists defines itself by it's opposite.
>>
>>79678883
Good deeds don't excuse past bad deeds though.

And you know aside from Tony 's team the rest of the Government stooges want Bucky as a weapon.
>>
>>79678913
its opposite
>>
>>79678868
It isn't anon. An ideology would be "individualism is the driving force of a good society", not just identifying it as a driving force.
>>
>>79678337
>Tony isn't
>>
>>79678982
Individualism is literally an ideology though
>>
>>79678913
The world doesn't represent or defines itself as concepts, we do that. You should really look into a basic philosophy course anon.
>>
>>79679002
yes, but saying that it's a driving force is just a statement ABOUT that ideology, though, isn't it?
>>
>>79679002
Yes, but it's not just that, it also means acting for one's best interests in priority.
Same way liberal is both an ideology and also means "less rules".
>>
>>79679024
Why don't you school me in basic philosophy then anon? Tell me about the true world that you understand outside of the concepts it is represented by
>>
>>79679033
Depends on how broad you understand ideologies to be. Are they just what they are in theory, or are they also defined by their practice and how they are enacted?
>>
>>79679047
Unless you believe people are solely driven by their base instincts, acting in their own interest would also include acting in the interest of their particular ideology
>>
>>79679057
Not that anon but you guys will get nowhere with this shit.
>>
>>79679175
As opposed to how far we get with all the other scintillating conversations we have on /co/? Don't come here unless you hust want to talk openly about stuff without having any real agenda. It's kind of the whole point. Do you come here with an itinerary or something? We aren't supposed to be going anywhere
>>
>>79678018
>Tony being a huge fucking hypocrite

Wow didn't see that coming
>>
>>79679097
In this specific case anyway I don't see how it could be that. It's just a statement of fact that is either true or false. "Individualism has been a driving force for people" I would put in the same category of statements as "Capitalism has been a driving force in the western world". "Capitalism has been a driving force in the western world" is not itself an ideology, it's a statement that's either true or false. or, is either true or false in your opinion, depending on your view on relativism/truth, but I'm not getting in to that so w/e Heck, I'd maybe put "Capitalism exists" in the same category of statement. I'm just a simple bumpkin who butted in to this conversation, I'm not usually confident on my opinions on such stuff, but that's my perspective on it.
>>
>>79679057
I know nothing of the true world. Only how I perceive it. Plato's cavern and all that.
I don't have to understand something for it to exist.

>>79679219
Can't we just talk about the damn movie though?
>>
>>79679315
we can only discuss it by posting about it, and only stop discussing another thing by deciding to stop posting about it. There's not really much we can discuss by now before it's out, except a few small details from trailers which may be misleading anyway.
>>
>Husbando wars
>>
>>79679315
Basically what I'm saying about the movie is that Steve is right and Tony is wrong, as usual. Tony has always been wrong even in his own movies
>>
>>79679387

/thread
>>
>>79679369
Husbando wars are lost from the start, no one can compete with Cap.
>>
>>79671336
This movie is going to be such a mess.
>>
>>79674233
Tony is the most unlikeable shithead in the MCU at this point. There is no apologizing for some of the bullshit he's pulled.
>>
>>79679410
nah, hey ditched Whedon
>>
>>79676667
"No u move" isn't blind ideology though. It's basically just Cap saying don't fall for the ad populum fallacy.
>>
>>79679451
And yet still.
>>
>>79679433
He's seriously created every single major problem he's faced so far besides Loki, and even in that using his giant arc reactor he built in the middle of New York was key to Lokis plan. He's like fucking Cat in the Hat, just fucking things up everywhere he goes then cleaning up his disastrous mess
>>
team cgi vs team live action
>>
>>79679476
It will at the very least have cool fight scenes
>>
>>79679219
Fucking stay on topic or fuck off but stop fagging the thread with your retarded pseudo intellectual shit.
>>
>yfw twist ending they were working together the whole time to root out opportunistic assholes on both their sides
>>
>>79671407
It's actually a valid tactic to prevent the gun from firing, if not completely but at least more than once.
>>
>>79680228
My problem is he spends so much time doing his magical girl hand transformation while Bucky has it pointed at him already.
>>
>>79680248
Not exactly, though it's not the easiest to tell since it's a trailer with quick cuts. I would guess he had the glove activating out of Bucky's sight as he's walking up and doesn't have the gun drawn yet, probably when Bucky pulls the gun he tries to grab it with his left hand to direct it at his right, admittedly Bucky could still pull the trigger anytime in that process, but dunno how hard you want to analyze it and shit it happens in about a second or two, and he's wearing the same clothes that he has on when Cap is interrogating him in the earlier trailers and such so maybe he's half out of his brainwashing.
>>
>>79677823
This.
End thread.

Everybody who watches these trailers outright ignores the fact that this is a lynch mob after Bucky, and the clear lack of due process is exactly why Steve is against it. It's simply un-American.
>>
>>79680349
That's the issue, why bother getting within inches of Tony when you have a gun in the first place? Also from the cuts it looked like he saw the gun, activated the hand, then grabbed it, not that they both armed themselves while Bucky inexplicably walked within grabbing distance to THEN fire. Not seeing the seconds proceeding I guess it could be the latter, but that's still doesn't seem like a world class assassin move.
>>
>>79679407
It's the war to be Cap's husbando.
>>
Reminder that forced registration of people for reasons beyond their control is almost certainly a breach of their rights and would probably not fly in any court anywhere due to the precedent it would set
>>
>>79680479
It's actually a Twilight movie in disguise.

>Team Bucky or Team Tony?
>Who is the right man to win Cap's heart?
>>
>>79680484
That's more mutant registration than hero I think.
>>
>>79680484
Have you never heard of a census?
>>
>>79680484
That didn't stop Guantanamo and it doesn't stop big brother type spying.
If someone is a potential large threat to security (which most metahumans are), you better believe that takes precedence over silly individual freedoms.

I'd definitely be pro-reg irl, the consequences of unbridled superpeople running around without any knowledge of who they are is terrifying. Yeah it's unfair as fuck, but that's how shit is.
>>
>>79680500
Are you saying that Civil War is really just some middle aged unsatisfied Mormon woman's sex dream?
>>
>>79680551
So you're okay with Guantanamo and the NSA spying on you?
>>
>>79680567
Yes.

Shame it won't have full penetration on screen.
>>
>>79680484
They'd treat it the same way they treat guns, powered people possess weapons so they must either register them or since most can't actually give away their powers they'd say it's illegal weapons and they must be arrested.
>>
>>79671336
>Civil War
More like the "Skirmish of the starting 5's"
>>
>>79671789
"Well, I made some mistakes. Gave terrorists all kinds of superweapons, made a genocidal killer robot, etc. Clearly I have done things wrong, so to prove I can change and I won't always be a screw up, I will help by making sure others with that kind of powers are regulated so no more global disaster comes forth from them doing whatever they want without supervision and making mistakes."
>>
>Widow, Scarlet Waifu, Maria Hill, and Sharon in one movie

There will be so much new porn when it drops.
>>
>>79680632
Joke's on you, it's going to be mostly gay porn of Steve/Bucky and Steve/Tony.
>>
IRL I would totally think superhumans should be registered (but not made into government agents that have to follow orders.), however in the MCU the government is apparently full of Hydra, Ten Rings and other infiltrators, so I wouldn't trust them either.
>>
>>79680632
Strangely, I don't think Maria Hill is in it.
>>
>>79680647
Yeah, seriously.

I'd rather trust Captain America than the fucking MCU government that was infiltrated by Super Nazis. Also the pro-reg side has Ross as the main supporter.
>>
>>79680644
There will still be porn made of the girls, especially Widow and Scarlet Witch.

And Cap is my one homo exception so the joke is actually on you.
>>
>>79680664
That's a top-tier homo exception, good taste anon.
>>
>>79680568
Not really since none of the people concerned possess the ability to end life on earth with a mere thought. There's a bit of a difference in scale here.
Just saying something being illegal has never stopped governments before.
>>
File: image.gif (667KB, 337x295px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
667KB, 337x295px
>>79678922
>Good deeds don't excuse past bad deeds though.

You punish them for their bad deeds and reward them for their good. Heroic acts don't wash clean the villainous ones.
>>
>>79680751
Shut up Stannis, you're dead.

;_;
>>
>>79680590
There's no evidence to suggest that they'd start locking up all the supers just for having powers. Wanting to register them is fine, just like registering gun owners. It lets you know that the person registered is more likely to use it responsibly, not to rob banks or do drive by shootings. Remember that hero registration isn't the same thing as mutant registration in the marvel world, where the latter for some reason always leads to Sentinels, horrid experiments on people, and death camps. It's more about making sure that if some spandex guy threw a car at a bad guy but missed and hit your grandma he'd be held responsible for it, and not just some masked asshole that gets away with it because no-one knows who he really is.
>>
File: 2spooky4me.gif (1MB, 500x206px) Image search: [Google]
2spooky4me.gif
1MB, 500x206px
So what's going on here?

Flashback scene or is this how the government is keeping Bucky after capturing him? Maybe Cap is the one to break him out.
>>
>>79680887
I'd go with flashback since he still has his tacticool gear look and isn't actually restrained.
>>
>>79680664
>especially Widow and Scarlet Witch.
>SW mind breaks BW and slowly touches her all over
>>
>>79671789
>Tony pushing to get out of the super hero game, to pass the torch to someone else, as he becomes more and more frightened of the power that he, and his fellow Avengers, wield.
>Fucks up with Ultron, but the end goal of that was still that the power would be out of his hands.

Did... did you watch the same movies I did?
>>
>>79681168
To be fair, I don't blame him for wanting to forget AoU.
>>
>>79671789
His character arc is literally realizing he's gone fucked up too many times and maybe people were right when they said he was an egomaniac.
>>
>>79681202
Apparently some pople on /co/ don't know character development exists.
>>
>>79672908
He didn't think Bucky would actually unload the gun in his face, hence his expression of surprise.
>>
File: 1454777482577.png (276KB, 276x624px) Image search: [Google]
1454777482577.png
276KB, 276x624px
Do people not remember Bucky with his arm in a clamp at the end of Ant Man?

He's obviously being remote controlled, or the arm has some kind of chip in it.

Goddamn, this shit is simple.
>>
>>79681246
I still have a theory that Bucky actually wanted to shoot Zemo or someone he recognized from HYDRA and Tony just wanted to stop him in that scene.

That's why he got so close to Tony, because the person he actually wanted to shoot was far away.
>>
File: hcx2agkih1hmrbadvbq0.gif (3MB, 800x351px) Image search: [Google]
hcx2agkih1hmrbadvbq0.gif
3MB, 800x351px
>>79681282
If you look closer, Bucky's arm was pointed somewhere else and Tony grabbed him and pointed it to him.

Bucky also looks surprised.
>>
>>79681306
yep, zemo confirmed then
>>
>>79681306
>>79681282
This. Bucky is pointing the gun at someone else, Stark grabs it and point it towards himself to stop the bullet with his smartwatch glove, Bucky fires while the gun is pointing at Stark's face, much to his surprise.

Also Bucky is clearly being controlled in this scene.
>>
File: Screenshot_3.jpg (94KB, 1246x558px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_3.jpg
94KB, 1246x558px
>>79681338
That scene probably happens after this, when Cap surrenders and goes with the police to meet Ross and Stark and talk about the registration.

Bucky has the same outfit.
>>
File: Screenshot_4.jpg (70KB, 1229x561px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_4.jpg
70KB, 1229x561px
>>79681409
Starl wears the same suit as in that gif.

So Bucky goes with Cap and meets Starl and Ross and probably sees someone from HYDRA with all the politicians there. Tries to shoot him, Stark stops him and wants to arrest him, Bucky and Cap escape. Cap goes with him because he trusts Bucky when he says HYDRA people are there, Stark probably thinks he's insane and doesn't believe him.
>>
>>79671336

That looks like a tense standoff deal, not an attempted assasination. Bucky's just kind of standing there at the beginning of it. The vibe I get is that Bucky's standing there with the gun pointed at him feeding us plot and looking pouty, RDJ gets fed up with not being in the spotlight, tells him to put the gun down or something. He doesn't, so RDJ does a bitchin' glove move and grabs the gun from him and Bucky fires it when he goes for it, which just shows us how gosh-darned on-edge he is right now.

Nobody gets hurt, but the audience just gets to see how high the stakes are and it turns out they're really high?
>>
>>79681426
*Stark, what the fuck.
>>
>>79677676
When you remember that Bucky may or may not have killed his parents, its understandable why he'd have a particular blind spot against him.
>>
>>79681451
But MCU tony hates his dad almost as much as he hates cap.
>>
>>79681510
Nah, did you watch IM2? MCU Tony used to think his dad hated him, but then conveniently found a tape with his dad explaining him 'btw I've always loved you' which made him appreciate his dad more.
>>
>>79671336
>>79671379
If Bucky wasn't a lunatic here is what would happen.
>Lets himself get taken in and explains everything.
>US would get Steve Rodgers to ask questions only Bucky would know the answer to, they would compare photographs (which they have) or DNA testing the corpses of his parents or any living relatives to see if its really Bucky and maybe take a look at THE VIBRANIUM ARM and the fact that despite being 90 years old he has the body of a young man. Bucky could tell them where to find the equipment used to brainwash him (we see it in the Ant-Man stinger.)
>Instead he decides to try and murder Tony Stark, for wanting to bring him in
>Are we supposed to believe that Cap is going to side with a guy who tried to murder Tony Stark?
>>
>>79681535
He didn't try to kill Stark, see >>79681282 and >>79681306
>>
>>79681530
High expectations didn't make him a better dad, Tony was just glad to get a safe power source for his suit.
>>
>>79681550
Not initially perhaps, but he still fired the gun in Stark's face. He would have shot his head off if the glove hadn't stopped the bullet.
>>
>>79681232
This is what a medium with constant "status quo" does to people.
>>
>>79681568
Only because Tony grabbed the gun and pointed at his face and robo-hand though.
>>
>>79681568
You're ready to shoot, finger on the trigger and suddenly someone grabs your hand and pulls it.

Of course he shot you dumbfuck, he was surprised and adrenaline kicked in.
>>
>>79681565
Yeah, he was still a neglectful father, but Tony was shown to be more at peace with himself after he got that message. MCU Tony is also never shown directly hating Howard, he has daddy issues, sure, but they seem to be focused around the idea that his dad did not appreciate or want him.
>>
>>79681593
Are you implying Bucky, a trained super assassin, is so poor at handling a gun he would accidentally unload it in a person's face because they grabbed it?

He is clearly being controlled though.
>>
>>79681607
He has a bigass chip on his shoulder regarding Cap though, because of those daddy issues and how Howard gave Steve the approval he never had. Probably wouldn't be so quick to jump on Bucky if he wasn't looking for an excuse to fight Cap.
>>
>>79681535
its not like being taken in would led him to be question and not transferred to another HYDRA cell to be reconfigured again. The security and intelligence of any government is proven to be...lacking.
>>
>thanks to BvS, we get this mess

I just want a good, coherent movie, is that so hard?
>>
>the sokovia accords literally only apply to the original avengers
>it has nothing to do with registration, it just places the Avengers undet control of the UN instead of the now-defunct SHIELD
>but muh Bucky so I fight you Iron Fascist!
Way to fuck up your own story, marvel.
>>
>>79681679

Letting RDJ anywhere near a Cap movie ruins it immediately. Then adding in the rest of the Avengers turns it to complete shit.
>>
>>79681735
>Letting RDJ anywhere near a Cap movie ruins it immediately.
Based on what?
>>
File: 4645677.gif (168KB, 279x240px) Image search: [Google]
4645677.gif
168KB, 279x240px
>>79681735
>>79681679
>Iron Man 3
>Where is Cap and the other Avengers??!
>WHY AREN'T THEY HELPING TONY!!??

>Captain America: Winter Soldier
>Where is Iron Man and the other Avengers??!
>WHY AREN'T THEY HELPING CAP??!

>Captain America: Civil War.
>WHY ARE THE OTHER AVENGERS AND IRON MAN THERE???!
>>
>>79681679
>b-but I want to see Cap fight Hydra again :((
>>
>>79681735
Topkek. RDJ and Evans interactions make up the best scenes in both Avenger movies.
>>
>>79681782

Based on every Marvel movie RDJ is in. Turns into the usual witty humor during action scenes and the fact that Iron Man is their Batman. He'll never lose and never be wrong (even when he was clearly wrong in AOU).

>>79681791

Well I was never someone who bitched about IM3 and Cap2
>>
>>79671676
>"YOU MAY HAVE CRIPPLED A FEW PEOPLE. MAYBE RUINED THEIR RUINED LIVES. CHANCES ARE SOME OF THEM KILLED THEMSELVES AFTER, BUT HEY GOOD JOB NOT KILLING ANY OF THEM!"
>>
>>79681824
>He'll never lose and never be wrong

have you SEEN the trailers for this movie
>>
>>79680228
>It's actually a valid tactic to prevent the gun from firing
lol no.
>>
>>79675106
they did capture him and lock him up. He then got better, and was released.
>>
>>79681791
Why weren't they helping Tony in IM3 though?

His Malibu home getting blown up was live on the news, the president was taken hostage, a big terrorist villain was threatening America, and Iron Man is the only Avenger to do something about it?

Makes more sense in WS, since most of what happened in the movie was kept under wraps from the public.
>>
>>79681869
Fuck, has he seen any of the other movies? Tony gets fucked up often
>>
File: 1454901309436.png (216KB, 582x573px) Image search: [Google]
1454901309436.png
216KB, 582x573px
So, all the toys for Giant Man are being kept under wraps, so he'll probably be this trailers money shot.

Will these mad men actually not get a deal with Sony to show Spidey until the movie releases?
>>
>>79680228
>>79681887
He grabs the gun with the unarmored hand to make sure it fires into the StarkWatch glove.
>>
> every trailer makes a point to show Rhodey BTFO

why is this allowed
>>
>>79681947
To make us feel bad for Stark.
>>
File: 1454781271360.jpg (38KB, 640x472px) Image search: [Google]
1454781271360.jpg
38KB, 640x472px
>>79681957
>treating Rhodey like a porch negro accessory for Stark
>>
>>79671676
Jessica Jones had a civ cry that she watched a chunk of a building fall and crush her mother. Could've been aliens, could've been Hulk.

Also the 3 Brazilians from the second movie that chased him into a factory to give him a beating.
>>
>>79681824
But isn't the whole point of AOU that he's wrong? He was fucking wrong and he ended up destroying a whole country because of it.

That movie shouldn't have ended on a friendly note.
>>
>>79681933
The slide will likely still move.

"slide bite" is a thing and the amount of force from one moving is something you can't just grip tightly to prevent from moving.

Everything from direct blowback, to roller delayed is going to put a lot of force on that slide. Enough to say, "fuck your hand."

Source:
My slavshit makarov.
>>
>>79681973
Well that's what he is isn't he?

He only has any value/power in the universe because he's Tony's bff.
>>
>>79675301
Nobody's disagreeing with regulation.

It's the fact that it's also a conscription agreement that's the problem.

In the comics, it turns them into a SHIELD army battalion. Probably going to do the same in the movie.
>>
>>79681973
>Rhodey will never get his bad ass moment like everyone else
>>
>>79675315
SHIELD answers to the UN.

The UN denounced SHIELD after the Hydra uprising.

The military was on their ass because they no longer had UN authority and nobody could vet or trust the existing SHIELD remnants. New SHIELD is no longer affiliated with any government and is basically a vigilante spy organisation now.
>>
>>79682071
He did, we just didn't see it
>Looking for this!
>>
>>79681987
Well not really. He was wrong but his hubris allowed the creation of Vision, which was enough to make Thor think Ultron was a worthwhile endeavor.
>>
>>79681824
He may be their Batman, but AoU was about Stark being wrong, and the end was about him taking himself off the board because of it.

Also, are you really saying that RDJ as a protagonist is that different from other Marvel protagonists? Because frankly, I don;t see the difference, except maybe in AoU.
>>
>>79682148
No, Tony was wrong. Out of his mistake, something good came, namely Vision, but that was neither intent not planned consequence.
>>
>>79675016
She and Cap are both alone in a world where they feel they don't belong. Cap has lost Peggy so Bucky is his last connection. Wanda is deeper into that wilderness with the loss of family and home. They both want their old lives back. It's painful. Her growing powers are pushing her further and further away from the person she was. Clint connects her to her past self, Cap inspires her, and Vision connects her to the new person she is becoming by being on a similar journey.
Cap molds her into an Avenger.
Strange molds her into a Witch.

I don't think it's like Speedball at all, the whole team probably fucks up by chasing CB into a populated area but Wanda gets the sharp end of it. She panics, something Zemo does disrupts her powers, or she gets her powers janked by a certain naughty Elder God

My guess is Wanda quits, or wants to quit after the Crossbones incident, but of course the Accords create a problem for her there. She leaves and Clint takes her in at his farm.

It's kind of canon (sans Bendis) that Wanda does not like Avengers fighting each other, and, despite her hard to get over anger towards him, she does know Stark wants to "make things right".

Bucky probably has layers of brainwashing, wheels within wheels. He might be the Trojan horse used to destroy Cap by leading him down a dark path. I think Hydra have let Bucky think he is free.
The encounter with Stark at the UN occurs just before the explosion IMHO, thus Bucky is framed.
>>
>>79682258
Which is a bit irrelevant. Being wrong on the theory doesn't mean much if the consequences are considered positive.
>>
>>79680946
They press each other's tight pants against each other and french each other lewdly, hands groping each others asses, bodies entwined in sapphic lewdity.
>>
File: tony was right color.jpg (51KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
tony was right color.jpg
51KB, 550x550px
>>79672595
It's not called Iron Man: Civil War.
>>
>>79675016
Wanda generally has no place to go

Until maybe a year ago she was a homeless gypsy girl wandering the streets of bumfuck Eastern Europe

She literally joined a Nazi to have some purpose in life

Plus she must have spent a lot of time following her parents' deaths whoring herself out on the streets for a loaf of bread so she and Pietro wouldn't starve, and now Pietro is gone
>>
>>79682730
Wanda's pure, you shut your whore mouth.
>>
>>79682767
She's a filthy slut who only had her body to make a living with and if she hadn't joined Strucker, she'd be out on the streets of Europe right now taking refugee cock for welfare money
>>
>>79682767
>>79682730
Yeah man, if anything, Pietro was the one whoring out.
>>
File: 1440685764437.jpg (307KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1440685764437.jpg
307KB, 1920x1080px
>>79682767
Look at her eyes and tell me she isn't basically begging for it.
>>
>>79682793
Stop it.

>>79682814
Delete this.
>>
>>79682814
Those eyes look like she's been taking it for far too long and can't feel anything anymore

She probably just agrees to anything now for an extra loaf of bread; double anal, piss drinking, ass eating, anything
>>
>>79682814
your mahogany is showing, dad
>>
File: scarlet whore.jpg (72KB, 1280x528px) Image search: [Google]
scarlet whore.jpg
72KB, 1280x528px
>>79682828
you're waifu is a slut
>>
File: free real estate.jpg (68KB, 720x552px) Image search: [Google]
free real estate.jpg
68KB, 720x552px
>device that serves a purpose of stopping a bullet when you're holding a gun
>takes a second or so to grab the gun
>only works when the gunner is in grabbing range
>takes at least 4 seconds to apply
>used by someone with jack shit combat experience outside his suit
>against a career assassin

Is this the most useless invention of all time?
>>
>>79682832
She's also probably into cuddling.
>>
>>79682855
She probably flinches instinctively when someone puts their arms around her

Her lips trembles and she tries not to cry

It reminds her of all those cocks she took for Pietro
>>
File: doom cap speech.jpg (783KB, 986x1410px) Image search: [Google]
doom cap speech.jpg
783KB, 986x1410px
>>79675920
I've never seen it edited with Skull. Doom's a better fit, he doesn't think he's evil while the Skull is proud how evil he is.
>>
>>79682844
It's a gauntlet, it's the same as the hand he had in Iron Man 3.
It's not just a hand specifically meant to stop bullets.
He only stopped it because the armor can stop it.
>>
>''No more manlets.''
>>
File: iron manlet 9.jpg (44KB, 322x677px) Image search: [Google]
iron manlet 9.jpg
44KB, 322x677px
>>79682890
When will they ever learn.
>>
>>79671336
what kind of sunglasses are those, I want a pair.
>>
HELP ME TONY IRON MAN IS TRYING TO KILL ME
>>
>>79682906
Narcissistic millionaire 5 feet tall villains only.
>>
>>79682832
>Wanda arrives at Avengers HQ after Age of Ultron
>Steve shows her to her room
>There is a nice bed, a clean bath, good clothes and plenty of food and water
>Wanda is overwhelmed and instinctively falls to her knees and starts undoing Steve's pants, as years of life on the streets have programmed her to do

Will Steve pull away out of shock and tell Wanda those days are over or will he be too much of a sperg and succumb to the temptation?
>>
File: 1440859131723.jpg (20KB, 440x187px) Image search: [Google]
1440859131723.jpg
20KB, 440x187px
What is the context of this scene?
>>
>>79682906
Go ask /fa/, dummy. They're probably atleast $300 and the lenses look custom, so you most likely can't afford them off NEET bux.
>>
>>79682939
Chthon is securing his waifu.
>>
>>79682939
She has her costume on, so it must be from the airport fight.

Maybe something Vision related? Maybe she tried to get into his head and couldn't handle it.
>>
>>79682902
Geen, what is he, 4 feet?
>>
>>79682902
>nice black suit
>white sneakers

They shouldn't let him dress himself
>>
File: NOT IN FRONT OF THE CAMERAS.jpg (256KB, 674x1222px) Image search: [Google]
NOT IN FRONT OF THE CAMERAS.jpg
256KB, 674x1222px
>>79682913
OH MY GOD WANDA HE'S TRYING TO BITE ME WHERE ARE YOU
>>
>>79682994
google says 5'10, so he's probably like 5'7 or something.

Doesn't help that he's always surrounded by 6 footers and above, but most of his scorn come from not accepting it and being ashamed of it. Ruffallo is about the same height and no-one gives him shit because he's the chillest guy there is.
>>
File: iron manlet.jpg (187KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
iron manlet.jpg
187KB, 1280x720px
>>79682994
>4 feet
He wishes.
>>
>>79683019
That was the fashion of the day. Even the Doctor wore it.
>>
File: iron manlet CGI.jpg (182KB, 1280x534px) Image search: [Google]
iron manlet CGI.jpg
182KB, 1280x534px
>>79683062
I don't understand why people say that Age of Ultron had bad CGI because of the flying truck scene when pic related is the worst offender.
>>
File: iron manlet 13.jpg (122KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
iron manlet 13.jpg
122KB, 500x750px
>>79683019
You haven't seen a thing.
>>
>>79683019
He actually has a pretty dope sneaker collection.

Double breasted suits look like garbage on his frame though, so I agree.
>>
>>79683091
... Yeah, OK, I got no excuse there.
>>
>>79677406
YOU ARE AN ENEMY OF FREEDOM AND AMERICA YOU COMMIE SCUM
>>
>>79683084
I don't think people say bad CGI about the truck scene. It was a moronic scene, with an idiotic plan to carry the thing, but the CGI itself was good enough to be believable, visually. The worst offender of bad CGI in AoU is Thor at the beginning and Iron Man mk 45.
>>
>>79683091
Why?
>>
>>79678029
Which is exactly why he is doing this dude
>>
>>79677723
what is this meme

>>79677690
wat ep
>>
Bucky literally dindu nothing wrong
>>
>>79683306
We know, Cap.
>>
Robert "down here" Jr
>>
>>79683263
Season 1, episode 6
>>
>>79677854
She redeemed herself by joining SHIELD its whys hes team tony
>>
>>79678217
Oh god it is true, is it really true.

Theosophy Lad have you returned to us once more!
>>
>>79682054
It only looks like conscription because the unregs go out anyway, they want to anonymously enforce the law with no training oversight or accountability
>>
>>79683079
The Doctor isn't know for his fashion sense. He wore celery as an accessory in the 70s.

>>79683091
At least those colors match.

>>79683106
That suit fits him pretty well, what's the issue with the suit?
>>
There is going to be no right and wrong side. And I have hope that the Russos will be able to not have a bias like the comic did.
>>
>>79682933
Steve will hug Wanda and tell her there's no need for that... "don't believe everything Natasha tells you."
>>
Does Tony know that Bucky may or may not (he totally did) kill his parents? Or is he gonna find that out in the movie?
>>
>>79684152
All the SHIELD/HYDRA documents are on the internet now, so I'm guessing he knows?
>>
>>79682994
Even Danny De Vito is more than 4 feet.
>>
>>79682966
Vision tries to mindmess her and gets CHTHONED.
>>
File: manlets, when will they learn2.png (677KB, 601x770px) Image search: [Google]
manlets, when will they learn2.png
677KB, 601x770px
>>79682902

God damn, he's built like a midget.
>>
>>79684374
Or he just gives in and gives her a good dicking.
>>
File: 1453167611623.jpg (397KB, 734x682px) Image search: [Google]
1453167611623.jpg
397KB, 734x682px
>>79671336
>you will live to see Iron Manlet shot in the face
Praise the sun.
>>
File: 1386661367463.jpg (23KB, 168x200px) Image search: [Google]
1386661367463.jpg
23KB, 168x200px
>>79684532
>dat lank
she a cute
I'd marry a bitch taller than me in a minute. Hit me up, Karlie Kloss.
>>
>>79683372
That's nice but it's not like they'rte giving Bucky the same chance at redemption.
>>
>>79671548
Hulk didn't kill any Presidents. Supposedly, Bucky killed all the ones that were killed after the 40s
>>
>>79681887
>>79681996
Not that anon and We can debate what "good means" but it drastically increases the chances of the gun not firing. Presuming he is pushing the slide backwards or attempting to. You can take a semiautomatic out of battery by doing that.

I'm not claiming you can cause semi-auto to not fire by by putting downard pressure on the slide, but if you push it back you can knock it out of battery.
>>
>>79684743
Not necessarily. HYDRA did. I'm sure Bucky killed a bunch of them, but HYDRA as a whole killed them. They have more than one assassin.
>>
>>79671379
Thats like hating toothless for murdering Hickups dad while under mind control then shrugging the mind control off a few minutes later
>>
File: a different way.jpg (1MB, 1280x1993px) Image search: [Google]
a different way.jpg
1MB, 1280x1993px
>>79678217
>going full retard
All of your posts in this thread are stating that Captain America is somehow an inherently greater man than the rest of the billions of people on this planet and is therefore the ultimate arbiter of judgement when it comes to any moral statement. You're saying that no matter what he does, it's always going to be right as long as he's doing what he believes in. That's insane. You're not looking for a Captain America. You're not looking for a Superman. You're not looking for a hero. You're looking for a God.
And even he'd be disgusted.
>>
>>79684856
I hate the screenwriters of that stupid movie for that.
>>
>>79684880
Re-reading that anon now, he's just spouting Randian stuff without fully understanding it.
>>
File: 876543468765.png (219KB, 500x396px) Image search: [Google]
876543468765.png
219KB, 500x396px
>>79671548
>would you rather hunt down Bucky Barnes or Bruce Banner?
>>
>>79671336
This is probably after Cap bites it/gets rekt, and Stark passes Steve's shield over to him as per his request.
>>
>>79684856
>>79684922
who what?
>>
>>79685375
How To Train Your Dragon 2.

Toothless (the main character dragon) kills Gerard Butler.

Get off of /co/.
>>
>>79685375
Hum. Yes.
>>
>>79685404
>implying I'd ever be so bored as to consume non-cape media.
>>
>>79685326
So, he tries to kill him for the shield at first?
>>
>>79676648
>Their nature determines their authority, and they will live out their greatness if they are born with the capacity to do so. Steve was chosen for a reason
So you're saying that Thanos didn't do nothing wrong, then?
>>
File: I like what I'm summoning.jpg (36KB, 260x400px) Image search: [Google]
I like what I'm summoning.jpg
36KB, 260x400px
>>79681246
>lego general is here
ayy

Also, I don't give a shit about Cap but he has Wanda and Ant Man, so game on
>>
File: byrne.gif (444KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
byrne.gif
444KB, 250x188px
>>79676486
The outright correctness and sanity of this post reminded me that I need to get back to work and stop reading 4chan.
>>
>>79685967
Thanos is a beautiful muse of Nihilism writing the death poem for existence across the cosmos
>>
>>79685008
What was a failing to understand anon?
>>
UNITED
WE
STAND
>>
File: tony smirk.jpg (16KB, 249x389px) Image search: [Google]
tony smirk.jpg
16KB, 249x389px
>>79671548
Easily to capture and kill a cripple with one arm as oppose to a rage monster with a temper tantrum.
>>
>>79686784
DIVIDED
WE
FALL
>>
>>79686377
It was something that wasn't understood.
>>
>>79671837
>an invisible assassin behind Tony.
I wish this were true and that the final Iron Man movie would be from Ghost's point of view.
>>
File: 1433655194494.jpg (89KB, 506x720px) Image search: [Google]
1433655194494.jpg
89KB, 506x720px
>>79682355
>>
>>79686893
>>79686784
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPeGyKNBa0M
>>
File: 162810_01_lg.jpg (54KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
162810_01_lg.jpg
54KB, 600x600px
>>79671336
uhhh holding the slide of a pistol wont stop it from firing, just stop it from cycling. the victim would still be pretty screwed in that situation.

also this highlights why revolvers are superior in this situation.
>>
>>79674233
>otherwise it just seems like a story with 1 sane person and an entire world of morons
Zoolander is a terrible movie. Why is it getting a sequel?
>>
>>79678420
>But really I think she gets a hearing or a trial of some sorts during the end of TWS after she leaks all of SHIELD's info.
Yeah, a trial she walked right the fuck out of while no one even bothered to try and stop her.
>>
>>79691445
>you won't do anything to me because you need me
>smirk
>leave
Sounds good to me, I'd exonerate her idk about you
>>
"What do we do?"
"We have a Coke."

"A little defensive."
"I've had a long day without a cool refreshing coke."
>>
>>79691752
Alot of people have done alot of things to her.
>>
File: rocking heels.jpg (294KB, 847x1222px) Image search: [Google]
rocking heels.jpg
294KB, 847x1222px
>>79683091
Come on anon this outfit was baller.
>>
File: tiggers are wonderful things.jpg (244KB, 607x763px) Image search: [Google]
tiggers are wonderful things.jpg
244KB, 607x763px
>>79692864
Will he show up as Tony the Tiger?
Thread posts: 507
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.