[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what do you think, this gonna be good or absolute dog shite?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 5

File: 1453146928368.jpg (1MB, 3000x3165px) Image search: [Google]
1453146928368.jpg
1MB, 3000x3165px
So what do you think, this gonna be good or absolute dog shite?
>>
Should be ok as long as theres no shitty awful beast boy/ raven thing.
>>
>>79663821
I think it's save to say from the Sneak Peek that the onl role Beast Boy will have is being one half of "those two guys" with Blue Beetle while Raven will bond with Damian over their shitty family issues and become his waifu.
Now the upside on that might be that Raven could appear more often in future movies seeing as Damian is being so pushed.
>>
Why does Kori look so thick?
>>
Horseshit
>>
>>79664454
Dick probably fed her a lot more than just his meat.
>>
>>79663801
If this has any connection to that Damien trilogy of Batman animated movies, probably horseshit.
>>
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3oehvl_justice-league-vs-teen-titans-exclusive-sneak-peek_fun
>>
>>79663801
>Titans are cursed to be horrible forever
>Movie Damian is absolute shit
>Movie JL is absolute shit

Oh gee, I don't know how this could turn out.
>>
>>79663801
The trailer implied more Batwank, so it'll probably be shit.
>>
>>79664570
Bat- and Ravenwank actually. Seeing as it's Trigon and Raven is turned into Damian's love interest.
But honestly, when has DCs animated stuff NOT been Batwank? I can only count YJ and TT and I say that lightly considering who is on each of these teams.
>>
>Beast Boy getting cucked by Damian
>Is forced to hang out with Blue Beetle and probably ends with Scarab raping him.
Being Beast Boy is suffering.
>>
>>79663801
>Ravien r34 when
>>
>>79665026
I'm curious too. Being all awkward because they are virgins.
>>
>>79664713
>Raven turned into Damian's love interest.
Isn't that just more Damianwank?
>>
>>79665234
Depends on how you view it. I mean we all knew this would be very Damian focused because he is in it, so in that light making Raven his waifu AND featuring Trigon is actually pushing her into the spotlight a lot too.
>>
when there's trouble you know who to call....

NOT THESE GUYS
>>
We're not gonna get the cyborg/beastboy bro dynamic we're used to arent we? Look at the age difference
>>
>>79665956
ya i miss that to
>>
Man they just keep making beast boy younger and younger for the cartoons.
>>
>>79663801

damien's in it, so obviously shit
>>
>>79665956
Seems like they switch that to him and Blue Beetle. So they are the BB team now.

By the way, is that still the same guy voicing him as in the old cartoon?

>>79666170
Raven has been deaged too in this one.
>>
>>79665447
The first central conflict is also about the JL wanting to lock away Raven because of Trigon, so there's that too.
>>
>>79666353
The justice League are a bunch of fucking geniuses.
>what should we do with the anti-christ you guys?
>eh just lock her in a room
>>
>>79666170
So Damien beats up the Super Seven?
>>
>>79666353
>unlawful detainment
Now how's that justice?
>>
>>79666426
By himself, with a pair of broken legs.
>>
>>79666353
So it's Avengers Vs. X-Men: DC edition?
>>
>>79666455
>>79666414
I don't think it's locked up more so than them taking her with them so that they can figure out a way to stop Trigon vs. the Titans (and Damian, shocking!) wanting to protect one of their own by themselves. It's probably hardly gonna be a conflict aside for that one action sequence before Trigon does his shit.
>>
>>79666639
With Raven as Hope?
>>
I would say good, but why the fuck are they pushing this Damian Wayne universe so fucking hard? he's shit.
>>
>>79666696
yeah that's just the first thing that popped into my head when I read >>79666353
>>
>Damian joins the Titans
>Damian talks shit and acts like a little bitch
>Talks to Raven
>"My childhood is shit because my dad is Batman and that is somehow equal to you being the daughter of what is basically the fucking devil's devil."
>"Oh no the Justice League has been mind controlled!"
>Teen Titans are somehow completely useless.
>Damian solves everything with no trouble at all.
>Titans spend the rest of the movie talking about how awesome Damian is and why you should like him.
>Raven jobs horribly and gets hurt for some stupid reason.
>Damian goes apeshit and beats up someone. Probably Superman because why the fuck not?
>Day is saved
>"We couldn't have done it without you Damian."
>"We owe everything to you Damian"
>"Can I suck your dick Damian?"
>"Damian Damian Damian Damian Damian Damian"
>Damian bangs Raven and says something about about teamwork that will never be mentioned again after this movie.
>Roll credits
>>
>>79666775
I think it has more to do with the movies trying to be in line with the comics (see Cyborg being in the League) plus doing a recognizeable Titans roster based on the cartoon that more people saw than people read the comics. And Damian just happens to be the current Robin so they are using him to also kinda promote the comics.
>>
>damiancancer
No thanks.
>>
>>79666897
>"My childhood is shit because my dad is Batman and that is somehow equal to you being the daughter of what is basically the fucking devil's devil."
Actually it's more about him being the grandson of Ra's than being Batmans son. And it was Raven that said Ra's was a demon.
>>
>>79666833
Well I guess, yeah. Though on a smaller scale I guess since the JL seems to be Bats, Wondy, Supes and Flash (with Cyke joining the Titans). Misses a few people.
>>
>>79666988
Raven should know better.
>>
>>79666897
You know part of me actually enjoys the little shit, if only because the butthurt he causes amuses me so much.
>>
>>79667084
A good story and likable characters are what amuse me.
>>
>>79667061
She's not completely wrong. He's juts a very human "demon" and someone that lived way longer than he should and so on. In a way they both descend from monster.
'sides she just discovered boys and Damian is the only guy that isn't either green or has an alien bug attached to his body.
>>
>>79667164
I think the whole Damianwank is pretty tame compared to all the Batwank that we got back in the old DCAU.
>>
>>79667215
But still it's like comparing hitler to satan. Both are evil but one of them is pure Evil which goes beyond human understanding.
>>
>>79667257
But it's made worse by how horrible of a character animated Damian is.
>>
>>79667317
Not perfect, but the comparison still stands. It's pretty much the closest she can get to compare her shit with someone anyway.
>>
>>79667374
It still doesn't beat "change this guy's dick DNA so that his kid will be Bruce Wayne 2.0" if you ask me.
>>
File: Green guy.png (402KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Green guy.png
402KB, 480x640px
>>79667215
Is green skin really that much of a deal breaker?
>>
>>79663801
That starfire design is just fucking dreadful
>>
>>79667798
Well green and obviously gay in the movie's case.
>>
>>79663801
Looks like everyone grew up but raven and beast boy... whats up with that?
>>
>>79663801
As long as it leads to some good new beast boy and/or Damian art it'll be just fine in my book.
>>
>>79666414
Don't they have Doctor Fate on their side? I don't think it would be 'let's leave her in this room'. Fate probably wants to keep her in the Tower or in some magic suspended animation. That or kill her.
>>
>>79667215
>Not wanting to have sex with Jaime
Is she gay?
>>
File: image.jpg (147KB, 491x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147KB, 491x600px
>>79666897
>Damian bangs Raven
Don't tell Beast Boy. Hed be crushed.
>>
>>79668995
>its ok shes not pregnet
>>
>>79664541
I really like Raven's voice here.
>>
>>79664713

You're kidding right? Isn't Raven much older? And even if she wasn't they sound like a shitty couple.
>>
>>79669605
No this Raven is much closer to Damian's age
>>
>>79665026
Last week, by zone.
>>
>>79669659
Prove it
>>
>>79670016
Bitch I aint postin' that.

R34 paheal
>>
>>79663801
absolute dog shite
>>
>>79669605
>>79669647
And now I'm pissed because of the straight shota opportunity they've wasted.
>>
>>79669659
That's Raven servicing all the dudes. Not Damien alone. Unless he put out something new I wasn't aware of.
>>
>>79663801
It's going to suck ass. Anything with movie Damian in it is bound to blow.
>>
>>79670510
If they really blew, don't you think they would stop making them?
They clearly are making cash with the little shit, like it or not. And now they add shipping fuel for the tumblerites.
>>
>>79663801
I hate the blue beetle i prefer the one from TBATB
>>
>>79670572
>If they really blew, don't you think they would stop making them?
No.
>>
File: 5.jpg (27KB, 405x318px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
27KB, 405x318px
So..why not just bring back Young Justice?
>>
>>79664454
The thickness doesn't really set me off. It's almost as if her legs and torso are from two different characters. Thick legs combined with a muscular upper body. It just seems off.
>>
>>79672400
>budget for a single movie that's going direct-to-video
>budget for an entire season of a television show

Don't be fucking stupid.
>>
>>79663801
they made Starfire ugly
>>
>>79663801
Nightwing and Starfire are old enough to fuck now, right? I miss when she was pure and Robin's waifu. Now she's a slut.
>>
>>79663801
It looks like its going to focus on Damien as the main character

so no, it will be dogshit. the DC animated Batman movies they've been cranking out have been utter dogshit.

Bad Blood was tolerable because the expanded cast split screentime between and reduced Bruce and Damien's spotlight severely, which was good because they are the worst characters in that movie series
>>
File: slutfite.jpg (59KB, 251x587px) Image search: [Google]
slutfite.jpg
59KB, 251x587px
>>79672587
>Now she's a slut.
>Now
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.