[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We post like DC and Marvel merged universes back in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 3

File: MVDC.jpg (357KB, 1048x763px) Image search: [Google]
MVDC.jpg
357KB, 1048x763px
ITT: We post like DC and Marvel merged universes back in the 90s

So, Hickman's Secret Crisis was a total let-down. All that and all we get is Miles Morales in the Justice League? Total bust.

By the way, anyone reading Daredevil lately? When are he and Huntress finally going to hatefuck?
>>
This is now a crossover thread
>>
>>79100679
Did they hook Spider-Man and Lois Lane at the start of the reboot because they knew they were doing the Superman/Wonder Woman thing?
>>
>>79100679
Have you accepted that the Legion of Super Heroes are better than the X-men yet?

Can't believe they retconned Scarlet Witch into Zatanna's sister just to screw over Fox.
>>
File: 2000px-Image_Comics_logo.svg.png (122KB, 2000x4527px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Image_Comics_logo.svg.png
122KB, 2000x4527px
>>79100679
>nobody gives a damn about alternate comics
>>
>>79100736
Pretty much, it'll never last though. They're just squeezing pointless drama out of the whole Bugle/Planet feud, while Spider-Man still gets relationship teases with every other female hero. The Powergirl crossover was especially bad for that. Or good, if you ship that.
>>
>>79100894
Hey, it's a solid number 2 now.

A distant number 2, but still.
>>
>>79100679
>All that and all we get is Miles Morales in the Justice League? Total bust.
Such number of black superheroes and we get that self-insert.
Where is my fucking Icon?
>>
>>79101308
>Where is my fucking Icon?
He's getting a solo written by that Ta-Nehisi Coates guy. Don't hold out hope on it being good.
>>
>>79100894
Image doesn't do alternative comics, they do mostly generic action.
>>
>>79100679
I can't believe Dick Grayson got Mary Jane pregnant
>>
OLLIE IS A KEK

A KEK.
>>
>>79101418
I'm just waiting for him to get retconned into dindu archetype, with mandatory trip to Africa where he'll fight corporations filled with white mercenaries.
Yickes.
Anyhoo, looking forward to New Gods/Asgardians crossover. On the other hand, I hope that all of sudden everyone will be worthy and pass around Mjolnir.
>>
Why does Bendis love Cyborg so much?
>>
>>79101556
Black guy with shiny dome.
Fucking fetishist.
>>
Anybody know what the deal is with the Ultimate universe getting destroyed and rebooted so that Superman, Batman, Teen Titans, and upcoming Wonder Woman are the only heroes that exist so far while Miles is over in the main universe?
>>
>>79101504
They already spoiled that with a promotional image of Orion holding Mjolnir. And if Orion's worthy, you better believe they all are.
>>
>>79101661
You think that's confusing? The Maker, the evil Ultimate Universe version of Ted Kord, is now running around the main universe. It's a mess.
>>
>>79101661
>carrying about Ultimate universe
>ever
It's worse than Year One edgefest.
>>79101663
Oh, God. It's all Ragnarok again.
>every god dies
>surprise!
>they're just hiding
>>
>>79101663
>Barda with blonde hair

Guys, my boner can't take it.
>>
So, who's hyped for Giffen's Deadpool/Ambush Bug Team-up? Will it be good, or desperate memeshit?
>>
>>79101954
Deadpool is fucking everywhere. Cable/Deadpool, Deadpool/Spider-Man, Deadpool/Ambush Bug, Harley Quinn/Deadpool, Suicide Squad, Deathstroke/Deadpool, Lobo/Deadpool AND his own solo? Jesus.
>>
File: Marvel-v-DC.jpg (237KB, 1023x772px) Image search: [Google]
Marvel-v-DC.jpg
237KB, 1023x772px
ITT: Separatist General

>From Gotham's shore to New York's heights,
>A light shines through the skies.
>The righteous way is plain to see:
>Split up Marvel and DC!

Previous thread: >>99101504

Petition templates: http://pastebin.com/2qbRKh3R
Email addresses: http://pastebin.com/kuuE1mes

It has been 7,213 days since the 1996 "DC vs. Marvel" event that merged the two companies together.
It has been 7,213 days since a grievous error was made that harmed both companies overall.

Current topic: No, we are NOT going to mail anything to the companies as a means of getting attention. It didn't work with waffles, it didn't work with whatever those guys who hated Kyle Rayner sent, and it certainly wouldn't work with scissors. We are not mailing scissors. We'd probably be put on a list.
>>
>>79102082
Shit, I messed up the oath.
Guys, how do I edit my posts?
>>
>>79102082
Get over it man, it's been 20 years. The character's just feel right alongside eachother now. They're even appearing in huge blockbusters together now! Besides, do you really want another crisis event comic on your hands?
>>
>>79101975
You think that's bad there's just as many Harley spinoff comics.

On the other hand ever since Pool and Harley became popular, Harley dumped Joker for Deadpool and they've turned Joker from edgelord to Chuck Jones-era Daffy Duck to Deadpool's Bugs Bunny.
>>
>>79100679
>Galactical Wars is finally happening.
Finally we are going to see based Guy teach these Nova Corp. fucks who's boss. And honestly, about God Damn time, these two have been beefing ever since Alan Scott took over the Green Lanterns and whipped that shit into shappe.

Also, what the fuck is Morrison doing with the X-Man?
It feels like I reading Jojo half the time with this "Human conciousness talking from as powers" bullshit. But I have to admit that Mangaverse twist was the absolute shit. I wonder if Clark Kentô will survive.
>>
>>79102265
Why are we having any other comic, anyway? DP has healing and Harley literally has plot armor. Why reading anything if you know heroes will be undefeated on end?
>>79102332
>Superman is good guy for decades
>lol, I'm Superman
>everyone is ashamed to hate him
But they didn't mind when they wanted to lynch Ice.
>>
>>79102382
>Harley literally has plot armor.
That was literally the dumbest thing ever.
They should never have made Prof. X give the Psycho Pirate's memories to the Joker, now he literally doesn't want Harley to die and wants to bring Wolverine back from the dead 'cuz their books sell. LITERALLY!

I did like the part where he re-crippled Barbs though. But the meta narrative behind it is starting to get tired. Again, I think Morrison has something to due with that as well.
>>
>>79102382
They keep teasing Pool/Harley having a kid and it's the violent cartoon antics that keep people reading.

Also those dumb mysteries where we found out reboot Suicide Squad Harley is actually Gwenpool while recent roller derby Harley is the real one.
>>
>>79102630
Too many characters, and Morrison can't juggle them all. He is Multicrisis wizard, but even he can run out of mana.
I think writing some book, for his sake, would do him good. No need to impress us, just let him write.
>>
Alright guys, let's post some solicitations of upcoming issues.

>AMAZING SPIDERMAN #7
>DAN SLOTT (W) MATTEO BUFFAGNI (A)
>Peter Parker's work, love and hero life collide once again as he is tasked by J. Jonah Jameson to shadow Daily Planet reporter Lois Lane, or he's fired! If that wasn't bad enough, The Parasite is on the loose again in Metropolis! Can Peter make it through this with his career, relationship with Lois AND his secret identity intact?

So, who's betting that the Peter/Lois drama is given 18 pages, and we barely see Parasite? I swear, the only good book with Peter in it at this point is Waid's Justice League.
>>
>>79102861
Slott's Lois is ubercunt. Remind me why is Peter with her?
>>
>>79102924
Superman/Wonder Woman left her single, so Slott's self-inserting like fuck.

Just like he did with that Silk character in his Blue Beetle run. Glad that didn't last long.
>>
>>79102924
To keep Superman with Wonder Woman for some reason?
>>
>>79103014
>>79103031
Shippers were a mistake.
>>
So who are they shipping Dick with now? I heard he got Mary Jane pregnant in Dick Fantasies #20, but in Teen X-Men Annual 4 Dick was having sex with Zatana on Galactus' back and Scarlet Witch got pissed and btfod both of them because Dick was cheating. Who is he even with?
>>
>>79103096
Galacta.
>>
>>79103096
Who cares, he's dead soon. After No More Kandor, you think one Dick is problem?
>>
>>79102861
>JUSTICE LEAGUE INTERNATIONAL #4
>KEITH GIFFEN (W) J. M. DEMATTEIS (A)
>After kicking Hawkeye out of the team, co-leaders Booster Gold and Blue Beetle add insult to injury, replacing Clint with the new Speedy, a young upstart named Kate Bishop! How will Clint react to the news? And is Tony Stark regretting his investment in this team?
>>
>>79103031

But Danvers is right there, I though they'd be glad to de-emphasize Diana and her messed-up bondage history, while helping Carol get over whatever's left of her mourning for Mar-Vell after those event-induced mindwipes.

I'm not entirely sure about the Captain Marvel ongoing nowadays being more about stuff like Strange acclimating to the Rock of Eternity, and the Black Adam/Doom shennanigans, but at long as manage to sneak in panels with Batson dual-wieling Thor and Beta-Ray Bill's hammers, I'm fine with it.
>>
>>79103569
>And is Tony Stark regretting his investment in this team?
I really wonder where Tony got his money, when we know that Luthor bought his company at end of Armor Wars.
>>
Okay listen to me right now, all of you need to explain to me why you're not buying Guardians of Omega. Tom King is doing fucking amazing work, and the sales are still under 20,000? I mean, c'mon, that Tigorr vs. Drax fight-scene alone should've made a top seller.
>>
>>79103725
>giving fuck about meme aliens
When Hell freezes over.
>>
>>79103712
I think it was explained early in the run that Tony was using the last of his wealth he had saved to bankroll the team. The question is whether Tony actually expects to profit off the team, or he's planning to use them to take his suits back from Luthor.
>>
>>79103096
Things are going to get awkward during the Dickverse event, when it's revealed that when Bruce first adopted Dick, there was another circus girl who also lost her parents, but was kidnapped and locked in a room for a decade. Now she and Dick can't be in the same room together or else they'd have sex.
>>
>>79103765
>meme aliens
>implying King's masterpiece has anything to do with Bendis' New Guardians
Go kill yourself casual.
>>
>>79100679
>Green Lantern not against Richard Rider
>Martain Manhunter's not against Hulkling or Super-Skrull
IT'S SHIT
>>
>>79103815
>impyling Luthor wouldn't rather crash all those suits before giving them to Tony
Only thing I could see is that Pepper isn't that big sellout as she's painted in every comic.
And yeah, good luck on making profit with Booster and Beetle leading team.
>>79103871
You just read it because movie's coming up, no need to ruse me.
>>
>>79103855
>Dick fucking Rule-63 Dick
That sounds hot. Sauce?
>>
>>79103900
>good luck on making profit with Booster and Beetle leading team.
Good, DC's determined to turn Tony's life into one big joke after Armor Wars, aren't they? Loses to Luthor, Pepper sells his company from under him, can't fight crime cause he lost his suit, and relying on the two biggest goofs to lead a team for him. Fuck, they've already kicked Clint, Tony's only friend on the team, out for being an asshole. A return to alcoholism is only two issues away, I'm telling you.
>>
shipping wars commence! DickJane or DickWidow? Which redhead does Dick get with?
>>
>>79100679
Anyone hyped for the new Team Bat and Team Super books?
For those who have been living under a rock here are the official synopsis for both

>TEAM BAT
>When Gotham is terrorized by a slew of ghosts and invaded by Ulysses Klaw, the Dark Knight joins forces with Black Panther, Moon Knight, Nightwing, and Daredevil to clean up the streets. If they can't do it, who can?

>TEAM SUPER
>Superman faces his greatest challenge yet when Zod returns... with an army of kryptonians?! Outnumbered, the Man of Steel teams up with The Sentry, Hyperion, Shazam, and Thor. As they pound their way through Zod's forces, a sinister plot unfolds; are these kryptonians even real? And... where have all the Asgardians gone..?
>>
>>79104069
I used to be an old purist and say Starfire, but Grayson: Agent of SHIELD won me over, and I'm fully aboard the DickWidow train.

DickJanefags can go fuck themselves, though.
>>
>>79104042
I know, right? Either editors hate him or they have hell of planning because I only see road to ruin for Tony.
>>
>>79104170
It really doesn't help that while Tony's getting fucked over and over, Rhodey is kicking ass alongside Cyborg with the Warsuit Machine he got modified by Luthor.
>>
I'm tired of Marvel always trying to kill off the Titans with Terrigen mists!
>>
>>79104233
Definitely best outcome of Armor Wars. Sure, people bitched about black heroes being in black book, but fuck them. Book is awesome and we see all crazy tech.
I wish they get crossover with Pym/Magnus book.
>>
>>79104111
Ooh, so my choice is between the grim-dark crew, or literally Dragonball Z?

I'm getting both
>>
Holy Fuck guys, have you read the new issue of Waid's Justice League. Lex Luthor's business partner has finally been revealed... Norman Osborne is back.
>>
>>79104895
And Lex doesn't know Osborn wants to run for president.
>>
How long 'till Reed Richards finally beats Plastic Man and turns into a bycicle. They've been teasing it for 10 years.
>>
>>79105007
Who cares, Elongated Man is ranked higher than those two yahoos.
>>
>>79104042
>Good, DC's determined to turn Tony's life into one big joke after Armor Wars, aren't they?
But anon, Tony is Ironman, not the suit :^)
Also, is the Metalman subplot from Armor Wars ever going to be adressed?
I thought it was fucking retarded how Cliff was revealed to not actually be a real cyborg but a Android with Cliff's original memories the whole time, like, we have seen his brain. God, that was a mess
But young Stark vs Toyman 2.0 was great fucking fight scene
>that Gunbuster pose two page spread
Still gives me a boner every time
>>
>>79104920
Shit's insane. Why is Waid's JL so good?
>That Peter and Wally bromance
>Luthor being based as fuck the whole run
>Cap is best leader
>Peeg/Spidey romance teasing
>Wondy and Thor as the heavies
>Namor being a dick to the whole team
>Even Ollie and Vision play off eachother well

Only series better than this are King's Manhunter and Spencer's Rogues
>>
>>79105543
>Not mentioning Hal mentoring Sam
C'mon, I know the Dick Rider fans are still mad about Sam, but that relationship is god-tier
>>
>>79105656
I'm just jaded that they're getting dragged into the Galactical Wars event >>79102332, so it's not going to last. One of them will probably get killed off, but most likely GW is going to off Dick on the Nova side and Kyle on the GL side, only to bring them back months later.
>>
>>79105791
While we are on the issue of Green Lanterns, what do you think they'll do with the giant Green meteor from Tibet? I thought that wasn't even canon anymore the Prime-Earth, unless they retcon Alan Scott, but not the meteor (which would be stupid).

We saw it being mined the a chinese secret agency and radio silence since. Dr. Light wants it, but I think they would feel like havig the Japanese JL clash with the new chinese heroes they announced a while back a little too political.
>>
>>79100679
If the DC universe was actually just Earth-52 in Marvel or something vice versa, and all the heroes of DC are actually different versions of Marvel characters, who is everyone?

The picture gives me a few ideas already.
>Iron Man and Cyborg.
>Thor and Martian Manhunter (although Thor and Superman would be similar as well.)
>Superman and Captain America easy mode
>Although obscure, i'd say Batman and Spiderman would work too. They're both scarred by family deaths of their parents who were into some deep shit, but they way they went about it was different.
>>
>JUSTICE LEAGUE #8
>MARK WAID (W) JIM LEE (A)
>Hoping to keep an eye on Lex Luthor, the League has men on the inside, with Hank Pym and Wally West holding jobs at Lexcorp. Yet Luthor and his business partner may have their own man within the ranks of the Justice League. Where does Captain Cold's loyalty lie?
>>
>>79106179
Weirdly enough, I think that's actually going to show up in X-Men. Remember how Bendsi tried to make Kitty a GL, but got shut down by Johns? Well now that he's in control of New Guardians, and the X-Men creatives are on his team, it seems like he's going to try to tie her into the Golden Age GL mythos in the Galactic War tie-ins. Bullshit, I know.
>>
>>79106179
>Dr. Light wants it, but I think they would feel like havig the Japanese JL clash with the new chinese heroes they announced a while back a little too political.
See, I think that was their original plan, but because it was too political, and because they want to re-work the Japanese Justice League in the wake of the Big Hero Six movie, I think the meteor to be dropped entirely for Morrison to eventually pick it up in X-men, because that's what he does.
>>
What are they doing with Supergirl right now, guys? The new creative team completely dropped her budding relationship with Bucky and moved her in to an unfunny teen comic with Squirrel Girl for the Tumblr corwd? WTF
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.