[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 99% sure this is better than any live action Justice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 10

File: Justice_League_Doom.jpg (2MB, 1991x2694px) Image search: [Google]
Justice_League_Doom.jpg
2MB, 1991x2694px
I'm 99% sure this is better than any live action Justice League film we'll ever get.

> DCAU voice cast
> Nathan Fillion as Green Lantern
> written by based Dwayne McDuffie (RIP)

New movies don't stand a chance.
>>
>>79052570
The entire movie is just batwank.
It's not bad, but it's not exactly amazing either.
It really just feels like an oversized cartoon episode.
>>
>>79052570
That's not even the best animated JL movie lol
>>
>>79052774
what do you think is the best then?

I enjoyed the one with James Woods as Owlman but I still liked Doom better.
>>
>>79052570

Move out of the fucking way, best animated Justice League film coming through.

Only thing that would improve it would be DCAU voices, but even then the voices they used were okay.

Except for Batman, what was that shit?
>>
>>79052807
Flashpoint if that counts, also new Frontier and Gods and monsters
>>
>>79052891

>Flashpoint was good in any particular way.

I love this meme.

Seriously, though, I feel like that film was generally mediocre. No idea why people keep rating it so high.
>>
>>79052570
This movie was shit
>>
>>79052807
Crisis on Two Earth and New Frontier were both better than Doom.
>>
>>79052943
Because it juggled the hell out of its source material and was essentially the last good Animated Original Movie till Gods and Monsters.

Anybody who says any movie from before Flashpoint was bad hasn't seen Justice League: War.
Now that was one big pile of shit.
>>
>>79052943
I can see your point and for the moment I agree people praise it too much. My personal excuse is that I'm a faggot for murderer Batman alternate reality and murderer Wondy Flash hitting the maximum of his powers. Outta that I do agree it's pretty mediocre per se
>>
>>79053044

But the source material was pretty mediocre too.

Also that ugly as fuck art style.

Zoom was good though.
>>
>>79053028
I loved New Frontier.
I didn't even get the hatred for the dinosaur island plot.
>>
File: 000.jpg (55KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
55KB, 1200x675px
>>79053075
You haven't seen an ugly as fuck artstyle if you thought Aquaguts was bad.
>>
I feel Flashpoint deserved all the praise it got and starkly refuse to judge it based on its popularity. My opinion is not limited to the artstyle, which I unironically liked.
>>
>>79053136
What the fuck happened here?
It got literally everything else right. Why ruin it by hiring whatever retarded artist was responsible for that?
>>
>>79053200

It'sx not even a popularity thing. I thought it was mediocre the moment I finished watching it and was surprised to find people genuinely thought it was good let alone the best Justice League movie

I mean, fair enough thinking it's a good movie, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

But THE BEST Justice League movie? Come on.
>>
>>79053224
it literally looks like it was drawn in microsoft paint
>>
>>79053265
Never said it was the best.
If that's the full extent of its praise, of course I'll disagree with that. From what I recalled it was just a solid addition to the franchise.
>>
>>79053379
>I still don't get how the animated movies are as good as they are but their live action ones are very hit and miss

What is there to get? Live action stuff has different writers, different methodology, different limitations and different audiences than direct-to-video animated stuff and usually has more to deal with as well.
>>
So are the movies just straight adaptations or do they exist in their own psuedo canon-verse?
>>
Two Earths had best Owlman
>>
>>79053473

I got the sense that Doom and Crisis were connected on some loose level.

Other than those two, it's anyone's guess. They all seem to be random one shots with no real sense of unity between them.
>>
>>79053547
same writer
>>
>>79052570

>I'm 99% sure this is better than any live action Justice League film we'll ever get.

Not really. All Batman's plans wouldn't work for heroes gone rogue. Especially the fucking Flash trap
>>
>>79053558

Yeah, but it was more than that.

>Same/Similar Art-Style
>Same/Similar Character Designs
>Reused Opening Theme
>>
>>79053619

>The Wonder Woman trap

Somehow it seemed even more retarded than it did in Tower of Babel. The only one that felt feasible, really, was Superman's and that's only because of "LOL KRYPTONITE"

Although I guess you have to assume Vandal Savage tweaked the plans to get a drop on superheroes who hadn't gone rogue.
>>
>>79053619
>>79053667
what was wrong with them?

Martian Manhunter's made sense because he's weak to fire.

Flash's wrist bomb made sense like that movie Speed

Wonder Woman's was weak but the others made sense to me.
>>
>>79053720
Conceptually Wonder Woman's weakness was great, but it should've been applied to a character who's never actually retreated in their life.
>>
>>79053720
>What was wrong with them

Because if Flash went Rogue and he knew Batman had done it to him what do you think would happen? I mean if I was the Flash I would run into Gotham grab as many people as I possible good, most of them being Bruces loved ones and I'd take them all out with me.

I can do the others if you want?
>>
>>79053931
>turning a statement into a question
>>
>>79053667

Yeah he tweaked them but the only reason Wonder Woman would get tired is because she wouldn't be trying to kill. If she had gone evil she would have just pulled out a sword and started decapitating people or done something to kill a huge amount of them in one swift go.
>>
>>79052570
>hurr I'm Superman and I'm a retard for no good reason let's move the moon durr
Fuck this movie
>>
>>79053966

The plans were shit and you know it
>>
>>79053931
then how WOULD you take down flash? its not like you could easily get to him, the wrist bomb is as good as it gets

>>79054000
that was just throwaway dialogue and it was funny
>>
>>79054034
>then how WOULD you take down flash?

Bat Bullshit a way to siphon or sever his connection to the speed force.
>>
>>79053071
I'd rather they just set Bat-Thomas in his own universe instead of being in Flashpoint. Or Earth 2 for that matter.
>>
>>79054034

>How would you do

I wouldn't piss off a guy who can kill indiscriminately faster than the speed of light. Actually fuck my first plan. All the Flash has to do is maintain speed right? So what I would do is run into Gotham and just start killing until everybody there was fucking dead.

If I was Batman I would adapt Captain Cold technology and couple it with count Vertigos
>>
File: 97131153680430641.jpg (12KB, 300x159px) Image search: [Google]
97131153680430641.jpg
12KB, 300x159px
>>79053547
Crisis was originally a DTV DCAU movie that took place in between JL and JLU. As you can see, it explains how the JL got a new HQ and why they decided to expand their roster. While I liked what we got I would've loved to see the original.
>>
>>79054065
wrist bomb sounds more plausible lol

>>79054118
but the whole point is if the flash went evil, not if you personally pissed him off
>>
>>79052877
Still will never get over why they didn't just make it part of the DCAU like it was originally going to be
>>
>>79052570
it was solid but Batwank heavy
>>
>>79054034
The original plan from Tower of Babel worked just fine.
>>
Batman/Superman Public Enemies was one of the dumbest, most awesome animations I've ever seen.

Try watching it in a room full of friends taking the piss out of everything and treating like they are watching a Royal Rumble and it's one of my favorite DC experiences. No live action movie will be dumb enough to be harmless yet awesome enough to pump you up in their action scenes.

A friend stated that he hated Batman before he watched the movie, and then when Batman fucking released a WRIST MOUNTED MISSILE towards Shazam after tagging himself in to fight Captain Marvel he yelled louded "THE COLDEST MOTHERFUCKER AROUND".

So fuck yes, that movie cannot be topped.
>>
>>79054152
>but the whole point is if the flash went evil, not if you personally pissed him off

Yeah that's the point I'm making mate. "Flash has gone evil so I ill now piss him off by putting him in a death trap!" It's retarded.
>>
>>79054161

By this point you just kind of have to accept the fact that Batman is inseparable from Batwank in anything where he appears alongside other heroes. You just have to force a smile and pray it's not too bad this time.
>>
>>79053044
Anybody who says any movie from before Justice League: War was bad hasn't seen Justice League: Throne of Atlantis.
Now that was one big pile of shit.
>>
>>79054168
what was the original plan?

>>79054214
no the point is to immobalize him. he wouldnt have survived had Batman not told him how.

>>79054169
public enemies was awful lol. it was just a series of lame battles that went nowhere.
>>
>>79053136
Aquaman being played by Brock Lesnar
>>
>>79054270
STUPID lame battles that went nowhere.
>>
>>79052570
the last part is a complete joke. I will admit it was nice to MM's brother in something for a change.
>>
>>79054262
Was it really worse than War?
I stopped watching any Justice League movie after War.

It was so fucking awful I didn't think it could actually get worse.
>>
>>79054262
I actually though Throne of Atlantis was a bit better than Justice League War on the sole reason that hey, at least it had a small, barely there try at creating character connections and development between Aquaman and Mera.

War was like a Public Enemies that took itself seriously.
>>
>>79052943
It was better then the actual material it was based from, although there was some really poor design choices. I'm glad there was no Pandora.
>>
File: tower-of-babel-flash-fc3a4lla.jpg (758KB, 1280x1966px) Image search: [Google]
tower-of-babel-flash-fc3a4lla.jpg
758KB, 1280x1966px
>>79054270
Super seizures
>>
>>79054400

Tower of Babel is proof that Batman's prep time antics are complete and total bullshit.
>>
>Tower of Babel making so many autists mad at once

I didn't think I could have liked it more, but I do now.
>>
>>79054513
yeah people sure are pissed that their favorite characters got beaten by Batman
>>
>>79054576

>People aren't fans of plots that bend over backwards to jerk off a single character.

Shocking.
>>
>>79054626
Keep the tears coming. My thirst is eternal.
>>
File: image.jpg (183KB, 1330x748px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183KB, 1330x748px
>>79053136
Still a good movie though.
>>
>>79054691

If you want to keep up the whole "lol stay mad autists haha I'm having fun" thing, that's fine with me, I literally don't care.

What you think I'm going to stop expressing my opinions because some guy on the internet keeps saying I'm mad?

What do I care if you lack the argumentative skills to present your opinions in ways outside of shitposting?
>>
>>79054765
Nah, literally Strawman: The Movie
>>
>>79054369
It really is.
They really fucked up Orm and Black Manta.

the only reedeming parts are Meera fight scenes, but she murderes other atlenteans left and right, which makes no sense for her character.

but I would say watch it once the true horror is son of batman
>>
>>79054888
>that spoiler

Yep, I can defend Atlantis over War, but that one, I wont go near that one.
>>
>>79054369

At least War had that Superman vs Batman fight, Wonder Woman of Tamaran and Actual Retard Hal Jordan to provide some mild entertainment.

Throne of Atlantis didn't even have that.
>>
>>79054773
With a post like that you obviously care.
>>
>>79054937
>at least War had that Superman vs Batman fight

I had a better version of that in Dark Knight Returns, and without the most painful rendition of Shazam to date.
>>
>>79054982

Yeah, okay, and you don't.
>>
File: basket case.jpg (23KB, 303x289px) Image search: [Google]
basket case.jpg
23KB, 303x289px
>>79055016

>Better version
>Batman wins

I don't think so, bub.
>>
>>79054773
>"I'm not mad, goddammit! I don't even care anymore...."
>>
>>79055017
Weak.
>>
>>79055044

Who said I wasn't mad? I'm mad about stupid shit all the fucking time. I just said I don't care enough about being called mad by an anonymous guy who gets his shits and giggles out of shitposting on an anime imageboard to stop posting.
>>
>>79053083
It was the "centre" trying to kill all the humans
>>
>>79055102
You need to calm down.
>>
File: 000.jpg (32KB, 576x325px) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
32KB, 576x325px
>>79055102
>I just said I don't care

If you didn't care you wouldn't keep feeding him.
>>
>>79055264

>calm down

Why?

>>79055339

Why stop, though?
>>
>>79055422
Please, don't listen to them. Keep sperging.
>>
>>79054513
>It's bad and makes people angry, so I like it.

You must be a big fan of Lobdel's Teen Titans as well, I'm sure.
>>
>>79055422
>literally acting like a child

It's just a comic book, jeez.
>>
File: GreenLantern05.jpg (91KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GreenLantern05.jpg
91KB, 1920x1080px
I mean, I know it wasn't a Justice League movie, so it doesn't really have a place in this thread..

But can we talk about how great Green Lantern: First Flight was? I don't even really like GL as a concept, but dat movie tho

I came when bitch in pic related got impaled
>>
>>79055443

>keep sperging

Wait, so now it's no longer being mad, it's aspergers?

Shit, make up your mind.
>>
>>79055204
Still not seeing the hate. It was going for old-fashioned, and Dino Island is about as old-fashioned as it gets.
>>
>>79055475

>Acting like a child

Yeah, no shit, I read cape comics. It'd be stranger if I wasn't an overgrown child.
>>
>>79055041
>Batman wins
He wins the war, but loses the battle to do so.
>>
>>79055491
In your case it's obviously both.
You're looking like an even bigger dipshit than the dipshits who successfully baited you.
>>
>>79055537
Haven't read or seen Dark Knight Returns in a long time. How did Batman lose the battle by beating Superman?
>>
>>79055542
so what?
>>
>>79054262
Anybody that says that Justice League: Throne of Atlantis was bad hasn't seen Robin: Son of Batman.
Now that was one big pile of dog shit that nearly made me suicidal
>>
>>79055659
Because you're shitposting right now. Considering your stance against shitposting earlier, I didn't want you to feel like a hypocrite.
>>
>>79055738
Jesus Christ, what the fuck happened between Flashpoint and Gods and Monsters?

Oh wait. The New52. I almost forgot.
>>
>>79055769

>Stance against shitposting

I said I wasn't gonna let it stop me from saying shit, I never said I was strictly for or against it.

Considering the fact that shitposting is 90% of 4chan, what does it even matter?
>>
>>79055616
He manages to make Superman vulnerable yes, he then punches him around and simulates a heart attack. Superman quickly heals up and stands while Batman lies semi-dead on the ground.
>>
>>79055826
You finished? You're just fucking this thread up for everybody else.
>>
>>79055826
>shitposting is okay because it's common!

Report and hide, gentlemen. Report and hide.
>>
>>79055833
That's hilarious and true, come to think of it.
>>
>>79055477
It was shit, Hal was literally just a carboard cutout that reacted to situations without any real input, they butchered the Hal/Sinestro bromance, making Boodikka a traitor out of nowhere was really forced and we barely got anything out of any other Lanterns (and yes, I know the movie is about Hal, but like I said, it fails at that too). The pseudo-sequel that undoes every event in the previous movie is much better.
>>
>>79055934
>You finished?

Yeah, okay.
>>
>>79052807
New Frontier was definitely better, but they should have made it a two parter like they have been doing for all the Batfags.

>>79053044
Flashpoint had suck ass art. Was way more violent that the main/tie-ins.

>>79054169
Public Enemy did a good job capturing the art style of the books, probably only New Frontier and All Star Superman did a better job on that. But it fucked up the plot (partly, I get that some of the original material was continuity with other DC events/comics at the time) but the Captain Atom stuff was far more interesting than what they ended up doing which was just more Batwank.
>>
File: post dcau.jpg (3MB, 1336x7160px) Image search: [Google]
post dcau.jpg
3MB, 1336x7160px
y/n?
>>
>>79056206
Nah, mostly off. Praises things that don't merit it. War, Throne and Flashpoint are all basic Cereal King kiss-ups/Nu52 commercials, so people who really LIKED the TPBs were probably not entirely thrilled and the far larger majority that hates Nu52 just had no reason to like these.

I think all these movies have something in them that's worthwhile, you are putting movies by essentially the same team in the God/Great as you are in the Meh, etc.
>>
>>79056377

Didn't really think about the teams, desu, I just ranked them by how much I enjoyed them
>>
Doom is crap. Crisis and New Frontier are better.
>>
>>79054106
>>79053071
I am a sucker for Tomas Batman as well, so I did enjoy it for that, but I would just love to see him in his own movie.

>>79054169
I love batman, but I couldnt even get though this one because I hated the artstyle

>>79054888
I did like the fightscenes in Throne of atlantis but the end felt like the biggest cop out to me. There was no huge fight just between orm and Arthur.
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.