[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hickman really didn't explain these guys enough, did he?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: index.jpg (12KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
12KB, 264x191px
Hickman really didn't explain these guys enough, did he?
>>
>>79029757
They're ludicrously powered beings that the original Beyonder was a young version of. Easy enough.
>>
>>79029757
The system is broken
>>
>>79030215
He explained them well enough, he just didn't really USE them well enough. Big difference.
>>
So did Doom's plan of throwing a bomb made of time or whatever actually work in killing them? Seems like they never showed up after that
>>
>>79030636
It was a bomb full of Molecule Men. And of course it worked, that's why we got God Doom.
>>
>>79029757
>Hickman really didn't explain these guys enough, did he?
>Hickman really didn't explain these guys enough
>Hickman really didn't explain these guys
>enough

He didn't explain them at all, in typical Hackman style, so no.
>>
All powerful aliens that got bored and decided to unmake all of existence, just because they can.
>>
>>79030215
Where do we see that? I'm sorry didn't had the chance to get into Hickmans avengers yet.
>>
>>79029757
Basically nihilistic versions of the Monitors from DC
>>
>>79032227
Do they have wicked senses of humor?
>>
>>79030241
wasn't it 'machine', not system? or have I been in too many hypercrisis threads?
>>
>>79032199
In Hickman's Avengers. :^)
>>
>>79032329
They wanted to blow up everything so yeah.
>>
Ayy lmao
>>
This is what really annoys me about this run. These are THE big villains! And they only really show up for 3 issues, and their deaths are so handwaved.

I just hate how this whole Avengers run was just to have a Dr. Doom is god story.
>>
Do you guys think they are back alive?

I mean we will see them again down the line in a few years?

Why would Franklin recreate them, if that's the case.

Also, FUCK YOU RICHARDS, YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT NO GOOD, DOOM WAS THE BETTER GOD
>>
>>79029757
>>
>>79036248
I think they could potentially show up in Ewing's Ultimates run. I mean, they are going to the space beyond universes, and thats' where they live.
>>
>>79036284
That is not happening. It looks like Ewing is dealing with Lovecraftian shit like in New Avengers.
>>
Are the Beyonders still alive? How did Reed get his powers then? From what I understood Reece swapped Doom and Reed's places, so does that mean Reed killed the Beyonders?
>>
>>79037291
>Are the Beyonders still alive?
Is this how dumb Hackmanfags are?
>>
File: this guy.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
this guy.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>>79029757
>Avengers
>DOOM FAILED AYY LMAOS BECOME ZOIDS AND KILL HIM
>Secret Wars
>ACTUALLY DOOM WON AND YOU'LL HAVE TO TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT CAUSE WE'RE NOT GOING TO SHOW YOU HOW
>IT WAS REALLY COOL BUT THAT HAPPENED OFF PANEL

Hickman is the king of telling instead of showing.
>>
>>79037540
>Hickman is the king of telling instead of showing.
Which is really something considering all he has going for him his is big "epic" plot ideas. He can't write characters or dialogue for shit.
>>
File: 2325543-ff_17.png (1MB, 682x1090px) Image search: [Google]
2325543-ff_17.png
1MB, 682x1090px
>>79037563

He's actually really funny and would be a great Spider-man writer. His FF #17 was great and hilarious. He's also a funny guy on twitter.

And he has fine taste in OTPs.
>>
>>79037637
>shipper
Wow, he's cancer in human form, huh?
>>
is hickman's shield ever going to get finished
last I checked it done for over a year now
>>
>>79037706
Not that it matters, but we kind of already now how it end.

Leonid is Michelangelo
>>
>>79037765
I don't get why they don't just publish it
it was the same for hawkeye
>>
>>79029757
awakenmymasters.wmv
>>
>>79036248
>Why would Franklin recreate them, if that's the case.
Franklin, Reed, and Owen recreated the Marvel multiverse. The Beyonders aren't from the Marvel multiverse. They're from the Overvoid beyond multiverses, same as the Gentry.
>>
>>79037540
>we're not going to show you how
>wasted an entire issue recapping how he did it
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.