[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The weirdest comics you read

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: EoW_cover.jpg (183KB, 800x1202px) Image search: [Google]
EoW_cover.jpg
183KB, 800x1202px
The best thing about comics is how weird they're aloud to be compared to every thing else. What's the weirdest comic you read right now?
Take this thing. Its about an American sci-fi fantasy land of Kingdoms and Indian robots.
>>
File: Comounguante.jpg (495KB, 1122x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Comounguante.jpg
495KB, 1122x1600px
Pic related is like having other people's dream.

Dial H wasn't too weird just presented silly things in an exagerated manner.
>>
>>79025514
>alternate universe America
>techno Natives
>cyborg Texans
>demons and magic
>my little horseman of the Apocalypse cant be this cute
>>
The Filth. Its like some bad dream you have after drinking away your sorrows
>>
File: East-of-West-Image2.jpg (654KB, 1765x1094px) Image search: [Google]
East-of-West-Image2.jpg
654KB, 1765x1094px
>>79025730
You forgot Crouching Tiger/Anime shit. I love it, its got every thing
>>
Are we talking about currently reading or just generally? Because if we're going general then I nominate Bulletproof Coffin.
>>
>>79025947
Saga
>>
right now, The Auteur
>>
>>>79025879
how far into EoW are you, because the story feels more like a political machinations thing right now. I just need the big war to hit because it feels a little average right now
>>
>>79026739
All the way in there. And yeah I see what you mean, but I like shadowy political moving so it doesn't bother me. Then again I do think it juggles all its plot points pretty well.
Read #22, its all action.
>>
>>79027001
yeah i'm read all the way up to the current issue. don't get me wrong I like the stuff especially cuz freeman and archibald are my favorite characters, but its kind of irking the main character has taken a backseat in the plot
>>
>>79027085
Archibald is objectively the best character. Especially if you read him with the accent.
>>
>>79027193
reminds me a bit of lex luthor but more willing to get his hands dirtier

i just want the horsemen to show up for more than few pages and monologue about killing things. like show them doing something fuck
>>
File: East_of_West_7_panel_1.jpg (63KB, 985x364px) Image search: [Google]
East_of_West_7_panel_1.jpg
63KB, 985x364px
>>79027239
We really haven't seen enough of sexy War.
>>
>>79026224
>>79025962
>>79025861
pretty much
>>
>>79027901
unff

doma and crow are best girls tho
>>
>>79027239
>>79027193
who do you think will be the last man standing?

-the wicked witch of the union will prob go out first
-mao bitch will go out in a blaze of glory
-colonel sanders will try to loki his way out but he'll get it hard
-freeman is too pure for this world
-texans are fucked already
-chevyo?
>>
File: mindfuck.jpg (2MB, 2435x1512px) Image search: [Google]
mindfuck.jpg
2MB, 2435x1512px
>>79025514
>>
>>79028350
-lavey will def be the first to go, i'm guessing issue thirty for the big halfway point thing

-xiaolian has to live long enough to see her kid so i assume she'll make it to issue 50-55 or all the way to the end if hickman's trend of somewhat happy endings occurs

-archibald will definitely worm his way out for a while but he'll die in the last 15-20 issues when his luck runs out

-freeman will live and rule the kingdom, and eventually reunite with wolf as spirit brothers

-bel solomon will be killed by the ranger, and the ranger will be the one to kill ezra orion and archibald on his hunt for the chosen

-cheveyo dead nigga, when bel dies cheveyo's last part of himself will die
>>
File: rogan gosh.jpg (421KB, 979x1521px) Image search: [Google]
rogan gosh.jpg
421KB, 979x1521px
I'm reading the Milligan and McCarthy collection right now, it's just an escalation of weird.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.