[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rachel Alves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Rachel_Alves_003.jpg (106KB, 630x1078px) Image search: [Google]
Rachel_Alves_003.jpg
106KB, 630x1078px
Thoughts on this would be Punisher?
>>
I only came across her through Waid's Daredevil. She was a pretty good partner for the Punisher at first. Does she have a codename or just go by Alves?
>>
I'd read an ongoing with her.
>>
Wait, I thought her name was Cole?
>>
>>79022282
Cole-Alves. She's specific about the fact that she was married, since her husband and family got gunned down at the wedding reception.
>>
>>79022352
She took her husband's name.
>>
>>79021618

Really liked her. Too bad they swept her under the rug and brought Frank back immediately.
>>
OP here, would you have liked if she stuck around or if she set up shop in a different state and continued the mission?
>>
>>79023472
Either or. But striking out to another area outside of New York would have been good.
>>
>>79021618
Should have stuck around more. Usually Punisher is terrible shite but Rucka made it good and not some Ennis edgy tripe.
>>
File: NewCostume_Punisher_Rachel.jpg (139KB, 843x403px) Image search: [Google]
NewCostume_Punisher_Rachel.jpg
139KB, 843x403px
Should have been given a one-shot or annual or something that showed her punishing on her own in Hollywood.

Going by Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Cole-Alves) she showed up in the last series and a game, so it looks like she's not totally forgotten.
>>
File: Spidey You Shit.jpg (838KB, 1865x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Spidey You Shit.jpg
838KB, 1865x1280px
>>79021618
>>
>>79021618
I would like to see forgotten characters turn up elsewhere in seemingly mundane capacities.
She could set up a liquor store in hopes of gunning down robbers with some regularity.
>>
>>79021618
Not bad. Could be worse. Could have been Microchip. I don't think anyone liked Microchip.
>>
What volume does she show up in?
I've been wanting to read her story.
>>
>>79025686
the one written by Rucka
>>
I always thought her origin story was pretty funny. It's even more extreme than Frank's, for one (her dream husband and literally everyone she knows gunned down at her own wedding). Luckily though, Frank Castle is there to teach her a healthy coping mechanism!
>>
File: the-punisher-war-journal-75.jpg (241KB, 600x937px) Image search: [Google]
the-punisher-war-journal-75.jpg
241KB, 600x937px
>>79021618
Lynn Michaels was a vastly superior character.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.