[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The BvS soundtrack track list has been revealed: >Batman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: BvS_DOJ_website_1170x500px_02.png (590KB, 1170x500px) Image search: [Google]
BvS_DOJ_website_1170x500px_02.png
590KB, 1170x500px
The BvS soundtrack track list has been revealed:

>Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice – Original Motion Picture Soundtrack will be released March 18. It is now available for pre-order at iTunes. The Deluxe CD and Deluxe Vinyl versions will soon be available for preorder. The track list is as follows:

>Beautiful Lie
>Their War Here
>The Red Capes Are Coming
>Day Of The Dead
>Must There Be A Superman?
>New Rules
>Do You Bleed?
>Problems Up Here
>Black and Blue
>Tuesday
>Is She With You?
>This Is My World
>Men Are Still Good (The Batman Suite)
>Blood Of My Blood (Bonus Track)**
>Vigilante (Bonus Track)**
>May I Help You, Mr. Wayne? (Bonus Track)**
>They Were Hunters (Bonus Track)**
>Fight Night (Bonus Track)**

http://www.watertower-music.com/news/newsstory.php?title=561133

"This is my world" and "Blood of my blood" particularly caught my eye.
>>
First 90 seconds of Their War Here

https://soundcloud.com/watertowermusic/bvs-their-war-here-90secclip/s-DwACG
>>
"They were hunters" also sounds pretty interesting; I don't know what it could be referring to.
>>
>>79019729
>>79019766
Is Their War Here the only sample we have? Glad to hear the MoS Krypton themes back
>>
>>79019894
It seems it is, yes.
>>
"This Is My World" is something Luthor.
>>
>>79019894
Well, I'm guessing it's the Battle of Metropolis from Bruce's point of view for that piece of music, so it makes sense.

Loved the hints of You Die or I Do / Arcade
>>
>>79019729
>Tuesday

with a title like that you KNOW it's going to be epic
>>
>>79020044
You think so? I'm thinking it plays during the triumphant moment when Doomsday is defeated, like Superman saying "This is my world!" and the track plays.

What if it was Diana showing Themyscira to Clark and Bruce? That would be a neat twist.
>>
>Beautiful Lie
No idea
>Their War Here
Superman vs Zod
No idea
>Day Of The Dead
>Must There Be A Superman?
Superman actions around the world scene
>New Rules
No idea
>Do You Bleed?
Batman vs Superman
>Problems Up Here
No idea.
>Black and Blue
Batman vs Superman II
>Tuesday
No idea
>Is She With You?
Wonder Woman
>This Is My World
Luthor
>>
>>79020485
>Problems Up Here
Maybe when Superman saves the Russian shuttle?
>>
>>79020535
Yeah, good catch
>>
>>79020485
Lex talking to the senator like in the trailer?
>Day Of The Dead
Batman's vision/nightmare scene?
>New Rules
When Superman has to answer for his actions
>Problems Up here
Could be so much
>Tuesday
same
>>
File: superman-jpg.jpg (612KB, 2460x1637px) Image search: [Google]
superman-jpg.jpg
612KB, 2460x1637px
>>79020632
Wouldn't 'Day Of The Dead' be, y'know, when Superman shows up during Day of the Dead like we've seen?
>>
>>79020682
Sure I mean im just making guesses, anyway im hype but it's Zimmer. He always delivers and Junkie's work on Mad Max was absolutely fantastic.
>>
>They Were Hunters
I want to know what this means
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.