[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What could the MCU do for Spiderman that hasn't already

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: TomHollandMain.jpg (112KB, 1023x681px) Image search: [Google]
TomHollandMain.jpg
112KB, 1023x681px
What could the MCU do for Spiderman that hasn't already been done before?
>>
>>79009894
>What could the MCU do for Spiderman that hasn't already been done before?

Put him in a good movie that doesn't instantly kill off his villains.
>>
>>79009894
Show Spider-Man as actually having a mentor to look up to and how he fits in as a relative child in an adult world.
>>
>>79009908
Anon ...
>>
Give him an australian accent.
>>
>>79009909
Who could be spidey mentor?
>>
>>79009952
Cap, hopefully.

inb4 the death meme.
>>
>>79009894
>Thwip Thwip? More like quip quip!
>>
>>79009972
Epic :^)
>>
>>79009894
>What could the MCU do for Spiderman that hasn't already been done before?

A good movie.

However, the MCU has very few of those under their belt and yet have many movies, one could argue they've been limited thus far to use b and under list characters though. So....really it's like a 60/40 chance it's even decent.
>>
>>79009972
Spiderman is the OG quiper. Everyone else was just Disney trying to imitate him because they didn't have Spiderman.
>>
>>79009894
Make him a sassy black woman
>>
>>79009960
It'll be Stark.
>>
Put no effort into making a solid complete film. Put 90% of your effort into cramming jokes into every moment and setting up the next MCU movie.
>>
They haven't done a great adult life spiderman.

Its either just highschool or college

At this point the villains needs to be develop aswell, no more green goblin
>>
>>79009972
Yeah I can’t believe the MCU will make Spiderman snarky.

What a heinous affront to the character.
>>
>>79010041
But Osborn would be great for a Dark Avengers movie
>>
>>79009972
Oh yeah, God help us if they dare make him funny.
>>
>>79009936
The emphasis is on "could" do, anon. Whether they will or they won't, it's a thing they could do that might actually fucking justify ANOTHER Spider-Man movie.
>>
File: spider-man10.jpg (844KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
spider-man10.jpg
844KB, 1440x900px
>>79010063
>yfw instead of parker joking around we get deadly serious i'm going to end you quiet spider-man
>>
>>79009894
How's about not start with an origin story
>>
>>79010041
>They haven't done a great adult life spiderman.

Because it would be anticlimatic to end the movie with a massive universe reboot
>>
>>79009952
>>79009960

It's confirmed to be Stark

He builds Peter's suit and webshooters
>>
>>79010139
Quickly introduce his story pls
And set the stage for silk too

Put in kingpin and a avengers first movie tie in
>>
>>79010287
Source on that
>>
>>79010287

Yea and he's also confirmed to give the Great Responsibility speech and nails Aunt May right? This is made up by /co/
>>
>>79010384
>>79010413
It was leaked by the same guy who said what the teams will be and even got Giant-man right.
>>
>>79010287

Stark is an absolutely fucking terrible role model.
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 250x250px
>>79010436
Russos wouldn't do that, that's just absurd
>>
>>79010636

>R-russos are our g-guys... right guyz?

Yea it's not like Feige hasn't stepped in and completely murdered ever success the MCU has had right?
>>
>>79009894
Kill him of in the first 15 minutes, never talk about him again. Would be great, just to see the reaction to it and would spare spiderman from existing in the mcu.
>>
>>79009894
Having him actually be funny and butchering his villains gallery.
>>
>>79009894
Netflix show.
>>
>>79009952
Here's what's confirmed:

>Spiderman Joins the "Young avenger's" program. The ones you see running at the end of ultron

>Tony creates a weather resistant costume for him

>And webshooters

>Steve is dating aunt may

>Uncle Ben died in 9/11

>Stark give's parker an the responsibility speech, as well as a biologically engineered spider
>>
>>79009894
A good balance of Peter Parker and Spider-Man
>>
>>79012459
I hope you're trolling
>>
File: 6063092204_35aa789673.jpg (49KB, 465x356px) Image search: [Google]
6063092204_35aa789673.jpg
49KB, 465x356px
>>79012459

>Those last three.
>>
File: 06.jpg (44KB, 525x163px) Image search: [Google]
06.jpg
44KB, 525x163px
>>79009894
Grow up and show Peter becoming an adult with his eventual bride. Good thing they decided to continue on with Andrew Garfield and not restart completely.

Oh. Fuck my shit up Disney, thanks.
>>
>>79012512
>>79012459

http://www.cinemablend.com/m/new/How-Tony-Stark-May-Enhance-Spider-Man-Civil-War-80207.html

http://collider.com/captain-america-civil-war-spider-man-details-joe-anthony-russo/
>>
>>79012651
Yeah, this means Iron Spider. Which also probably means Tony getting BTFO by young impressionable spidey mind who ends up fighting for Cap.
>>
>>79012760
>>79012651
I still don't get why Tony would get a minor to fight that kind of fight, though. He's not supposed to be a villain like in the comic again, is he?
>>
>>79012789
Tony is always the villain.
>>
>>79009894
Honestly? Not make his villains a fucking joke, Norman was great, but Green Goblin was just so...out of place looking that each time I saw him I was distracted by how ridiculous he looked. No other villains that have appeared in the films aside from maybe Otto have been positively noteworthy as of yet. That being said, Marvel has a real problem when it comes to their villains staying alive, I believe it's because eventually the cinematic universe is going to end eventually and they don't see the need to reuse villains (Unless you count Loki). As far as what I'd like to see done with the villains in the upcoming film; Have Krave make a single appearance in the film as a joke, much like how he debuted in Ultimate Spider-Man, only to have him come back as the main focus of one of the sequels assuming that it's a take on Kraven's Last Hunt, Imagen the twist at the end of the second film, when Kraven pulls the black Spidey mask off and shows his face to the audience, it would be such a massive shock to casuals. I would enjoy it.
>>
>>79010348
>Quickly introduce his story pls
During opening credits, shown with stills in a very comic book format
>And set the stage for silk too
Only if we see Ezekiel first
>Put in kingpin tie in
Wesley (when he was still alive) tried to offer Spider-Man a job after watching him beat up a few of Kingpin's goons, and promptly got his mouth webbed shut and ko'ed.
>a avengers first movie tie in
Battle of New York, first wave of Chitari come through, small squad of the approach Queens, Spidey defends his home turf and fights them off.

This is so easy to do its sad that Disney will not do any of this.
>>
We still never had a live action spiderwoman right?
>>
>>79013056
>This is so easy to do its sad that Disney will not do any of this.

Disney won't do it because it's terrible.
>>
>>79013139
I disagree, I believe it's an easy way to tie Spidey into everything that was going on, and use him as a bridge to tie the street level to Avengers without wasting half of the movie explaining how he fits in. The Wesley and Kingpin bits are completely unnecessary and should be removed, but quickly glossing over The Origin and Battle of New York bits I feel are needed. I mean, do you really want to sit through a third Spider-Man origin story movie? That's like watching another Superman origin story movie all over again.
>>
>>79012821
>Green Goblin
>not looking ridiculous

Motherfucker do you not get the character? I know Ultimate and ASM have shitted up the concept into some unrecognizeable Hulk analogue but he's SUPPOSED to be Spider-Man's Joker, a guy with a deliberate "Halloween" theme because he's off his goddamn rocker.
>>
>>79012459
>>79012651

>Here's what's "'"'"'"'"'confirmed"'"'"'"'"'
>>
>>79012651

First link is Russos talking about tone and not mentioning Stark or specifics at all.

Second link is Latino Review bullshit

Not seeing this >>79012459 anywhere.
>>
>>79013358
Okay, I should have made that a bit more clear, yea, Goblin is pretty ridiculous in his own way, but each time he's been on screen he's been so far removed from what makes his look iconic that it's ridiculous! We got Power Ranger goblin, Surfboard Goblin, and that thing at the end of amazing 2. Just fucking once I'd like to see him with a hood,
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.