[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dragon's Lair: the movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: dragon's_lair_the_movie.png (408KB, 638x604px) Image search: [Google]
dragon's_lair_the_movie.png
408KB, 638x604px
less than 24 hours remaining, have you already donate /co/? you can still claim some good prizes.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/dragon-s-lair-returns#/
>>
the animation cels are the best reward
>>
Isn't it already funded?
>>
File: lkf3opjbfjgzyeden9ao.png (268KB, 620x495px) Image search: [Google]
lkf3opjbfjgzyeden9ao.png
268KB, 620x495px
>>79008643
>the animation cels are the best reward

I'm still unclear whether these are cels used in the films, or just hand painted reproductions.
>>
>>79010825
the ones used in the film
>>
>>79011080

Then it may be time to add Mrs. Brisby and child to my collection.
>>
>>79008602
I almost didn't bother, but then donated 5$ once I read the synopsis. I actually quite like their approach to this story. Fist I was mad because Daphne is no longer a bimbo with revealing clothing, but on the other hand it seems she has a role as Dirk's sidekick and has her own weapon... you know what that might be pretty cool too. Sounds like there is going to be a battle couple and boy do I like battle couples. Makes me harder than any amount of cleavage could.
>>
>>79010478
yes but they are going for stretch goals and adding more rewards
>>
File: 45401283.jpg (78KB, 570x443px) Image search: [Google]
45401283.jpg
78KB, 570x443px
>>79008602
they are close to the 500k and only 14 hours to go. I really hope they make the half Million
>>
That NIMH poster for 135 dollars would be a dream come true, if I had 135 dollars to blow :(
>>
>>79012723
go sell your body in the street or something
>>
>>79012723
Borrow from parents and co-workers.

Hell, ask your parents and tell them its going to be your birthday present this year so they don't have to bother.

Or spend your food money and subsist on making $1 cheeseburgers last three days.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.