[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Boring gay relationship.jpg (63KB, 1025x512px) Image search: [Google]
Boring gay relationship.jpg
63KB, 1025x512px
I don't get it
>>
>>79000885
They're gay.
>>
>>79000885
They ditched Mako and hooked up. Seriously, it's better than either one of them going back to that ass.
>>
It was a saving throw to divert people's attention from the mediocre finale.

And it worked. It's the only part of the show people talk about anywhere.
>>
File: Korrasami flirt.gif (2MB, 498x281px) Image search: [Google]
Korrasami flirt.gif
2MB, 498x281px
>>79000885
They were flirting non-stop since season 3.
>>
>>79000885
Every fucking day this image shows up and every fucking time its about how shit korrasami is. Whats not to get? They bang tacos there isn't anyhigher meaning. Wait for the comic coming out later in the year if fucking is to hard a concept for you to grasp..
>>
>>79001289
You're retarded if you honestly believe that.
>>
>>79001760
You're retarded if you don't.
>>
>>79001781
Even your only crutch to Korrasami making sense is saying you're wrong.
>>
>>79000946
Except Korrasami was more poorly written than Makorra or Masami
>>79001289
Bryke pls go
>>
Execution wise, it came fairly out of nowhere that the only person she wrote letters to was Asami. But other than that, they had a relationship that actually started as friends having fun, rather than immediately going for the "You're hot, let's date" the other pairings with mako did. Still not well written but it's at least not completely random.
>>
>>79000885
Every fucking day this obese micro penis OP has to make a shit thread like this with the same shit image and you sad fucks ALWAYS reply to it. WHY?! Answer me that. Why do you feel the need to always reply to this shit thread about Korra and Asami being lesbians? I can't die in peace toll you fucks answer it.
>>
>>79002854
Their "relationship" started with Korra being a backstabbing cunt that stole Mako from Asami. I can only hope that this is some long term revenge plan of Asami to totally destroy the fuck out of Korra in the endgame.
>>
File: 1449333377433.jpg (347KB, 540x878px) Image search: [Google]
1449333377433.jpg
347KB, 540x878px
>>79002590
>Except Korrasami was more poorly written than Makorra or Masami
Nope. For the simple reason that it was barely a thing before it happened and was so subtle that Bryke had to come out and confirm it later.

Meanwhile whenever Mako got in a relationship, we went though the whole "Woe is me!" Beverly Hills 90210 spiel.
They never even got to that point with Korrasami.
>>
>>79002975
>For the simple reason that it was barely a thing before it happened and was so subtle that Bryke had to come out and confirm it later.
That doesn't make it better written, if anything that makes it worse, because what they wrote wasn't good enough.

I think we can all agree that Makorra and Masami were forced, were annoying and took up too much screentime, but it actually had writing behind it unlike Korrasami, which was truly out of nowhere and non-sensical.
>>
File: 1429734037788.jpg (240KB, 540x972px) Image search: [Google]
1429734037788.jpg
240KB, 540x972px
>>79003090
That's not my logic.

The less annoying option is the better one for me.
The whole thing wound up being ONE instance of bad writing, while Makorra was DOZENS including terrible characters, paired with non-sensical, annoying interactions being pushed down our throats whenever Korra had 5 minutes not spent on ruining the world.
>>
>>79003283
But that one moments has ruined the fandom forever since everything now is about that moment and nothing else. Makorra was shit a limited period, whereas Korrasami will influence the franchise from now on, and likely in a negative way.
>>
>>79003328
>franchise

What franchise? It's dead, Jim.
>>
>>79003368
Thats the point, they killed it.
>>
Anyone who actually believes that Korrasami happened at any point before that single ending scene is a complete fucking moron who is too dense to tell their shipping apart from actual canon, and probably should never get involved in management or politics.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.