[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hulk is in the next thor movie is this based off a comic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: hulk-thor[1].jpg (240KB, 656x369px) Image search: [Google]
hulk-thor[1].jpg
240KB, 656x369px
>hulk is in the next thor movie

is this based off a comic or is marvel getting desperate?
>>
They're gonna take aspects of Planet Hulk and blend it with a Thor movie. Remember, Disney doesn't have the rights to doing a solo Hulk movie so they're going to have him team-up with the worst part of the MCU franchise.
>>
>>78992659
>Desperate
It sounds creative to me. Maybe try thinking positively about things instead of negatively. Your life may improve.
>>
>too lazy to go to comicvine, open Hulk's page, and click to scroll through all his appearances

Why are you like this?
>>
>>78992659
>Hulk
>not Beta Ray Bill
ALWAYS ONE FUCKING JOB
>>
>>78992720
>creative
>Marvel
>>
>>78992659
Hulk doesn't have his own movie series anymore
>>
>>78992659
Well desperate for a Hulk movie maybe. Universal and Disney don't get along so it's Disney's way of using a character kids love to help Thor make more money.
>>
>>78992778
>Because we need Hulk relevant in the MCU and we don't have distribution rights, no Bill
It's an injustice. We could of had hammer bros, buddy cop team up dammit. And it would tie nicely with Guardians
>>
>>78992778
Bill did make an appearance in the animated Planet Hulk, so maybe it's not completely hopeless for him to be introduced eventually?
>>
>>78992778
Literally who? The horse guy?

It would freak kids out
>>
>>78993777
Kids love Thorse
>>
File: walt+simonson.jpg (3MB, 1920x2951px) Image search: [Google]
walt+simonson.jpg
3MB, 1920x2951px
>yfw it's Planet Hulk on Asgard
>>
>>78992659
Waititi love the Hulk. He kept referencing it in his movie Boy.
>>
>>78992704

they already did during age of utron but it was a romance
>>
>>78995351
Thank god Whedon's out. The biggest concern now is Derrickson and Watts. And the two of them don't have half the ego of Joss Whedon combined.
>>
>>78992778
He's more likely to turn up in guardians 2. Gunn has said his favourite marvel character will be in guardians 2, and he's said at conventions that Beta Ray Bill is his favourite.

I'm presuming it would be a minor cameo, rather than as a main character in it.
>>
>>78995768
I thought he was only going to cast Mantis and whoever Quill's dad is. Starhawk is my guess.

BRB without Thor makes little sense.
>>
>>78992659
It's based off of 1/2 of Hulk VS.
>>
>>78995913
I love Bill, but he'd have almost no impact in the MCU now. Lifting the hammer is nothing special anymore.
>>
>>78992659
annihilation
>>
File: k.png (73KB, 343x170px) Image search: [Google]
k.png
73KB, 343x170px
>>78992659
why do i get the impression both of these threads were made by the same person
>>
>>78992778
>not Beta Ray Bill

But that's a good thing. He's a joke character. It's like he was created by a 12 year old. Putting Hulk in the mix is better.

>>78992704
>Remember, Disney doesn't have the rights to doing a solo Hulk movie

I could've swore they did. I thought they just aren't willing to do another solo Hulk film since the last one didn't do as well as they preferred.
>>
>>78992659
Universal or Paramount or some shit owns the rights to solo Hulk movies, apparently, so they're putting him in one of Thor's movies because Thor's movies tend to suck.

Being as this is also the movie that will introduce Valkyrie, and with Hellcat already potentially a thing, I'm hoping Marvel are building up to a Defenders movie somewhere down the line. Of course, you couldn't call it Defenders, cause of Daredevil and shit, so Midnight Sons maybe?
>>
Not a single one of these movies is based on a comic.
>>
>>78998882
How can you go through life with such a serious head injury?
>>
>>78999000
shekked
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.