[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
ITT: We talk about a /co/ show that doesn't...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
ITT: We talk about a /co/ show that doesn't exist

>Why was this show so scary?
> How did the episode with Cthulu get past the sensors?

INB4 Season 4 never

Pic unrelated only /co/ image I had
>>
I wish they would have stopped trying to force romance into the show in season 2
>>
>>78947514
Holy fuck, that's the sexiest tan line I have ever seen
>>
>>78947514
How about doing something that's not a waste of time?
>>
>>78947552
But your on 4chan. Everything you do is a waste of time. Oh boy your missing out on the 10000000 thread about fag space rocks>>78947552
>>
Are they even planing on stopping with the whole "he's dead for a seasson, oh no he was alive this whole time".

They did it with Niko and now they are doing it with Krastux. It got old really fast.
>>
>>78947526
Man, fuck you the forced romance was the only good part in season 2. The action certainly wasn't any good
>>
File: 1438715100690.png (174 KB, 367x319) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1438715100690.png
174 KB, 367x319
>mfw Marlene waifufags
>>
Oh, this fucking show.

>Colin gets a two-part flashback that explains fully who he is and why he's draining the energy of Machros
>I've finally realized the error of my ways and sacriced myself inside the Nexus after a heartfelt goodbye to the heroes
>Oh wait I'm a robot now and also completely one-dimensionally evil with no mention of my past whatsoever

Colin V2.0 just completely killed my interest in the show. I missed him, but bringing him back by popular demand was a fucking mistake.

even though I will admit I somewhat like his redesign
>>
>>78948998
>B-but Anon
>That could be anyone in that capsule
>That has a claw
>And those eyes
>And his voice actor is just acting secretive on Twitter for some unrelated reason
>I-it's totally going to be a s-surprise guise
>>
>All these people not realizing that Shane knew about the deal, and has been manipulating everyone for the past season and a half.

It's like you never even watched the show, they practically screamed it at you in the seven episode this season.
>>
>>78949115
>Niko fighting Enker
>the Dragon battle
>Colin with the Scorpio Unit IV
>the ENTIRE volcano episode
>not good

Nigga, you alright?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Thread DB ID: 414210

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.