[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any cartoon that is better to do drugs to than pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: Kirby_anime.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Kirby_anime.png
1MB, 1024x768px
Is there any cartoon that is better to do drugs to than pic related
>>
12 oz mouse is king
>>
DUFE WEED LMAO
>>
>>78899541
Adventure Time
Spoilsbury Toastboy
Superjail
King Star King
Xavier Renegade Angel

probably some kiddie cartoons too if they have enough color and lots of things happening.
>>
File: FrySlinger.png (173KB, 482x360px) Image search: [Google]
FrySlinger.png
173KB, 482x360px
What drugs are you talking about?
I remember watching the show a few times when it first came out and being bored, so I don't imagine it's particularly good for drugs.

I recall fighting foodons running at the same time in a similar timeslot though.
>>
D
U
D
E

W
E
E
D

L
M
A
O
>>
>>78903816
>Xavier Renegade Angel
It really never fails.
>>
File: (274KB, 540x600px) Image search: [Google]
274KB, 540x600px
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
DUDE
>>
HOW CAN I HELP YOU KING DEDEDE?
>>
OP are you even here still?
Super Jail makes for a good shroom trip.
>>
Gumball makes good trips
>>
>>78905690
Does it? I found it boring just watching normally.
>>
>>78903816
star vs the forces of evil
and steven universe are pretty good to watch high
>>
>Bad-Spanish-accent Meta Knight

Killed the show for me. I couldn't watch it.
>>
>>78905832
steven universe is pretty chill
>>
File: kirby7jpg-b6a001_765w.jpg (23KB, 361x400px) Image search: [Google]
kirby7jpg-b6a001_765w.jpg
23KB, 361x400px
This is unrelated to weed, but I remember when this show released on Fox Box I was COMPLETELY obsessed with everything about it. It was weird. I don't know if it's because at the time Kirby wasn't nearly as milked as it is today, and I was already in love with the franchise for years prior to the anime, but this show made me crave Kirby more than ever before.

I would literally go on the internet everyday and print any picture I could find related to kirby just so i could draw it. My nephew and I would pretend we were eating Chef Kawasaki's food whenever we were eating dinner and all I could think about in school from Monday to Friday was being able to wake up Saturday morning to watch the newest episode of Kirby. Around the holiday season I really wanted the newly released Nightmare in Dreamland for the GBA, but it was fucking sold out everywhere and I literally cried every time my mom would come home from the store just to tell me that they didn't have it. I wanted that game more than anything.

Jesus Christ! As pathetic as I was, I still feel really nostalgic about that period and Kirby is still one of my favorite video game franchises of all time. Case in point, I pre-ordered pic related and can't stop thinking about and all it's magnetic glory.

https://twitter.com/akitakanori/status/684335948851576832
>>
>>78906482
How old are you?
I remember waking up early to watch it and feeling.. slightly too old to get into it.
>>
>>78906592
I was 10. Sorry I didn't have that "i only like grown up shit because i swear i'm grown up" attitude as a kid. Not sure why but I didn't, but first and foremost (like i said in my post) I was a huge fan of the video game franchise. So it was more or less the surprise and satisfaction of knowing that they ACTUALLY made an anime about Kirby of all things.

That's kinda why I was a little obsessed Sonic X too.
>>
>>78906592
To go on I mean, I remember getting the gba Nightmare in Dreamland and being letdown that it was just a remake of the NES game I already picked up at the thrift store for a few bucks.

So I'm guessing I'm a few years older than you.
>>
>>78906723
Probably. I never owned Kirby's Adventure, but to be fair, a lot of GBA games were remakes of older games.
>>
>>78906720
Hm, I would have been 2-3 years older than you then. I really wanted to like Sonic X, but hated it after the first episode I watched of the jap version that aired first.

I guess that was the cutoff between liking those shows or not, just a few years.
>>
Bumping so OP can explain what drugs he's taking to make this an interesting show.
>>
>>78899541
I remember this one episode that told you how it was animated.
>>
>>78909686
shrooms
>>
>>78912011
Jk senpai nothing would make that show interesting
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.