[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who else is feeling burned out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

who else is feeling burned out
>>
>>78888450

Not me, currently re-watching IM3.

Pretty burnt out on dccu though. Those trailers have been a special kind of awful.
>>
I watch Captain America: The Winter Soldier every weekend. You can say whatever you want, but that movie is best spy movie ever made.
>>
>>78888527
>every weekend
Christ, at some point that has to wear out.
>>
>>78888450
>watching any of the Marvel TV shows
other than Daredevil, I haven't watched any of the other stuff so I have plenty of time between my capeshit content
>>
Joss Whedon leaving it might make it great.

But so far I am not giving up on this universe because of: Daredevil, Agents of Shield, GOTG, Cap, Ant-man.

Hyped for Iron Fist. If Jessica Jones is any indication of how Luke Cage's show will go, then I am not hyped about it as much.
>>
>>78888590
I guess he's the 'watched GotG 20 times and it gets worse every time' guy's cousin
>>
>>78888599

Well Ant Man was the one I liked the most because of how scaled back it was.

It's bad enough the comics have world ending disasters every tuesday, so a fun little heist movie that ends up with a fight in a kids room is all kinds of refreshing
>>
>>78888599
>Hyped for Iron Fist
You fool. It will only end in suffering. Get your hype down.
It has a late Dexter showrunner/worst season of Six Feet Under writer as a showrunner.
If by any miracle it will be good, it will be good despite him.
>>
>>78888527
This is a /tv/tard falseflag.
>>
File: 1375324030501.jpg (10KB, 250x326px)
1375324030501.jpg
10KB, 250x326px
The only thing I'm interested in seeing after Zootopia is GotG 2
>>
>>78888450
I've been reading comics for over 20 years, and don't feel burnt out in the least. Why would I?
>>
>>78888450
I already am. Thought Avengers 2 was complete garbage, deliberately skipped Ant-Man, and GOTG doesn't hold up in my head anymore after loving it the first two times I saw it.

Really want to be excited for Cap 3, since Cap 2 was amazing, as was Cap 1, but it looks like Avengers 2.5 to me and I'm completely done with that kind of super hero film, which is the only thing Marvel seems interested in making anymore.

If it wasn't for Daredevil and Jessica Jones being stellar, and Daredevil S2 looking to continue the track record of Netflix producing fantastic self contained shows, I would basically be done with everything Marvel Studios related. I just don't care anymore, and that apathy extends to pretty much all comic book movies coming out this year and next.
>>
File: not amused.jpg (49KB, 567x425px) Image search: [Google]
not amused.jpg
49KB, 567x425px
>only MCU movies ive really actually loved where GOTG and Iron Man 1

>couldnt care less about the rest of the movies
>>
>>78888450
>>78888450
Nope. I don't tend to succumb to hype and ignore most media coverage.
Helps keeping stuff fresh and keeping expectations down.
>>
>>78889100
>gotg
shit taste
>>
>>78888916
You won't watch Moana?
>>
>>78889100
>not cap 2
>>
>>78888450
I was burned out after Iron Man 3; there was just too much stuff to keep track of
>>
Kind of. I've dropped all the tv shows from DC and Marvel. I just don't care about AoS or Arrow at all. I'm excited for BvS, SS and DS because they'll hopefully be something different. It's just too much. MCU alone next year we'll have DD S3 and one or two of LC, JJ, IF or the Defenders on Netflix. AoS, Agent Carter, Damage Control and Most Wanted on TV. Plus three movies. Then there will be the CW shows, the Mutant shows, Gotham, Supergirl, Wonder Woman and Justice League. I imagine if the DCEU is successful they'll stick a show on HBO. It's just too much.
>>
>>78888450
I've seen everything on that list, but I just can't get hyped for the movies anymore. I get about as excited for the movie as I do for an episode of a half decent TV show.
>>
>>78888590
>Winter Soldier on VHS
>>
>>78889100
>GotG
Awful. Only good things from the MCU are Daredevil, Cap 2 and Iron Man.
>>
>>78890370
GotG was pretty good, its popularity ruined it though, like Pulp Fiction. Ant-Man was way better and not as quippy/self-deprecating as I thought.

Also I liked Incredible Hulk

>>78889716
There's nothing you have to keep track of. You just watch the ones you want to watch, and don't watch the ones you don't want to watch.

Why does it seem like it's only non-comics readers and moviefags that get hung up on continuity these days?
>>
>>78890370
Iron Man is plain as toast. GotG is sci-fi nectar. Fuck you. Bet you don't like Futurama either.
>>
>>78888504
>>78888527
Cool shilling, bros.
>>
>>78888450
Not really but I'm not autistic
>>
>>78888450
I don't watch ABC so I'm not as bad. Thankfully AoS and Agent Carter will never matter so I can skip them without any trouble.

I'm more pissed at Disney for Star Wars, and my cynicism is carrying over now; they're largely bad movies dictated by executive fiat to sell toys and ticket sales by making it "accessible" to the lowest common denominator.

I figure once they fuck up Guardians 2 I'm done for good.
>>
I'll just stick to the 2 Netflix shows and 2 DC movies a year thanks.
>>
>>78888450
How do you get burnt out? It's not like they're coming out weekly and it's not the only thing I watch. I find these questions really dumb
>>
>>78888450
from marvel im interested by deadpool civil war and black panther.
i lower my expectation for Dr Strange and GotG 2.
from DC im interested by wonder woman green lanterns corps and shazam
i think BvS will be Snyder only good movie but my fun was spoiled by that awful trailer.
>>
>>78888450
Why should I be burned out? I spent a tiny fraction of my spare time watching them, compared to my other activities.
I spent more time reading comics than watching these (including series) and I'm not gettin' bored of comics yet.

Ok, Ant-Man was a waste of time.
>>
>>78888450
Nah, I'm not. There are plenty of other movies that come out per year compared to the two per year from the MCU. Besides, no one is forcing you to watch the movies. If you feel burned out, go watch something else.
>>
>>78888450
Not really, it's not like all that shit came out in the last year, it was pretty spread out. At most there's an hour or two to watch every week unless a movie comes out, not exactly a deep commitment (aside from the Netflix shows but you can decide how much of that you want to watch).
>>
>>78889627
You mean the most overrated generic flick that /co/ keeps shilling? That Cap 2?
>>
>>78888450
I'm not. Bring all of that on
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.