[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vision, Panther, Spidey all have arcs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

>"It's a big movie and it includes a lot of characters," said Joe Russo. "I think that a lot of them have really interesting arcs. I think Spider-Man in particular has a really fascinating arc."

>Anthony Russo replied, "Certainly Black Panther, who we introduce. Similarly there, introducing a character gives you a great opportunity to take them on a ride, you know?"

>"Vision goes on a journey, as well," added Joe Russo.

>http://comicbook.com/2016/01/07/russos-on-development/

Vision confirmed for Guardian of the Galaxy?
>>
>"Vision goes on a journey, as well," added Joe Russo.

Into Mystery! Vision confirmed for Ragnarok Roadtrip

what dumb clickbait. we better get Wanda/Viz endgame
>>
Does anyone have a source on James Gunn saying either that none of the new Guardians will be human, or that none will be from Earth?

I know he said one of the two, but if it's the former, clever way to include Vision.
>>
>clusterfuck
>>
>>78837153
>"There were a lot of characters in ‘The Winter Soldier,’ but it felt like a very singular and relatively simple thriller. ‘Civil War’ follows in that same way."
>>
>>78836811
As expected, they must make Vision likeable so once Thanos pops his gem the audience will feel bad.

I think there's also an arc with Hawkeye and his family? fuck, and people wanted this to be a super hero orgy like the comics.
>>
>>78837208
lol no.

You have 2 debut characters trying to set up their own movies. That was not the case with WS. It was still very much a Cap thing.

I'm not talking the number of characters. Anyone can fucking count. You have 2 actual 'leads', plus 2 NEW characters you want to introduce the audience to and make them look good enough to set up their own solos.
>>
>>78837153
How? You knew going into this that it wasn't a straight-up Cap film.
>>
>>78837322
all BP does is fight, question himself, fight again

same with Spidey

perfect way to establish them/give Cap a more interesting opponent than "guy with a gun"
>>
>>78837007
He said 'Earthling'. He'll also only add one person and that's Mantis.
>>
>>78837208
You kidding? Winter Soldier is fairly straight forward.
Cap, Widow and Falcon help out Cap. Fury and Hill are also there.
The rest are bad guys.

Civil War has Cap, Iron Man, Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Black Widow, Bucky, Spider-Man, Black Panther, Zemo, Crossbones, and then some. And they keep promising more and more story elements for each character going every which way.

That's not promising.
>>
>>78837932
They said that not everyone gets an arc though

Core characters seems to be Cap, Bucky, Tony, Wanda, Vision, Panther and Spidey which is a fine amount imo
>>
>>78836811
Will Zemo even do anything?
>>
>>78838016
apparently the final duel is Zemo with his vibranium sword vs Cap and Bucky

apparently

I hope Bruhl is a red herring and its actually Freeman
>>
>>78838044
why not both Zemos?
>>
>>78837976
Wanda has an arc? She isn't even on the promotional material for Team Cap
>>
>>78837246
No. Hawkeye doesn't have anything other than supporting Captain America despite his past history with the government and Black Widow, because he simply respects Cap far too much to question him, especially in light of what the government wants to do.
>>
>>78838105
she's there
>>
>>78838105
Apparently she can't appear on merchandising as part of the shared rights with Fox or something.

But she has an arc. She has become Cap's protege of sorts, and he's helping her cope with Quicksilver's death and easing into a team. She also has her powers expand unexpectedly and struggles to control them.
>>
>>78836811
Trying to give too many characters an 'arc' was one of the main reasons AoU was shit.

Stuffing too many heroes into one movie doesn't work.
>>
>>78838335
>Apparently she can't appear on merchandising as part of the shared rights with Fox or something.
She was on merchandising for Age of Ultron. Plus she's right here >>78838298
>>
>>78836811
Let's just call this what it is
>ROBERT DOWNEY JR and marvel studios present
>Avengers 2.5: Captain America and friends fight each other
>>
>>78838421
Is there a problem with that?
>>
>>78838371
That's concept art, not merchandising art, though.
>>
>>78838469
But she does have merchandising. She's in Lego and those Funko heads
>>
>>78838355
>They're not full arcs for everybody; it's just enough that their presence is felt and important, but that the very clear single story that is being told is being served at all times.

Russos have their shit together, moreso than Joss's ridiculous "Natasha wants to run away and start a new life with the Hulk"
>>
>>78836811
>>"Vision goes on a journey, as well," added Joe Russo.

>Sorry Tony, I can't help out in the final battle, Wanda zapped me and gave me a vision, so I have to go to a magic pond to find out what it means
>>
>>78837932
>Crossbones
Don't worry, he just shows up for 5 minutes and dies
>>
>>78836811
Gunn doesn’t want Avengers in his GotG (but doesn’t care about the GotG being in an Avengers movie) so most likely no, he won't be.
>>
>>78838563
This might be the best thing to hope for. Might get Cap more screentime in his film.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.