[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

recently a thread about /co/ games. What's with all of these

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 27d63f2ff6eb62e9068ed10e9db2e5a1.jpg (209KB, 736x2033px) Image search: [Google]
27d63f2ff6eb62e9068ed10e9db2e5a1.jpg
209KB, 736x2033px
recently a thread about /co/ games. What's with all of these mobile based games nowadays? I haven't had a good Spider-Man game since...

Okay, what would you look for in a spiidey game? For me, it'd be better combat and the ability to use spidersense to actually dodge stuff (looking at you, Ultimate Spider-Man, WoS, Beenox series) and a stronger focus on non webslinging locomotion. I really want to feel like an acrobat in game, swining, running on stuff, and flipping everywhere, like in SM2.
>>
>>78820741
Mobile games are easy to make, tons of money made on in game sales, everyone owns a machine that can play them.
>>
>>78820741

Those abs...
>>
The last Spider-Man game I played was Amazing Spider-Man 2 and it convinced me that we'll never get another great Spidey game because they already got it right years ago and the best they can do is rehash the same game over and over again.
>>
File: Spider Booty Big.png (1MB, 914x1848px) Image search: [Google]
Spider Booty Big.png
1MB, 914x1848px
>>78820905
>rehash the same game over and over again.
They can't even do that right, or well. SM2 didn't need an arbitrary feature of using the triggers to decide which direction you swung in - that makes it feel so slow, which, in ASM2, it painfully is in comparison to SM2, and even WoS.

Do I get a nerd card now or what?

>>78820842
Psst, hey anon.
>>
File: ASM 615024.jpg (553KB, 1280x1981px) Image search: [Google]
ASM 615024.jpg
553KB, 1280x1981px
>>78820741
a tinkering mechanic would be pretty good. ASM 2 had a recurring thing of Spidey robbing Oscorp, which netted him new suits plus a pair of Shocker's gauntlets.

You could take that and run with it, letting you mess with the web fluid's recipe to make it stronger at the expense of range, and then later get variants like sonic, electrified, acid etc, plus other shit like tracers, the spider-light, night vision, and letting you mix n match different elements from different suits.
>>
I want a full Spider Noir game
>>
>>78820741
Why blow a lot of money on a triple a game that might not sell a lot of units, when you can pump out cheap freemium mobile games that millions will play and rake in all that dosh.
>>
>>78824440
This
>>
The Amazing Spider Man 1 actually was pretty cool. Story was shit but webslinging mechanics and the different suits gave it a good feel
>>
>>78820741

>No moon webslinging
>Web of Shadows combat
>maybe some sort of mechanic where you set up your camera so you can take pictures of your fights to sell
>open world

That's all I got.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.