[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BvS: New Lex Interview

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 13

File: 750x422.jpg (60KB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
750x422.jpg
60KB, 750x422px
>"When you see the movie, you'll see. It's the greatest scene that I've ever gotten to take part in — it accounts for the change in hair."

>"it feels like some people are occasionally ready to get angry at me for the part they haven't seen me play yet. It's bewildering."

>"[Luthor] has a back story that's tragic and an emotional inner life that's authentic."

>"To call him self-aggrandizing is to say that the Titanic was a sailboat," Eisenberg said. "He is a narcissist of the first order but complicated in that way as well in that he is terribly troubled and competitive and vengeful. He looks at Superman not as somebody to destroy but as genuine threat to humanity."

>Despite Eisenberg's empathetic connection to Luthor, "Batman v Superman" director Zack Snyder originally approached the actor for another part in the film. Snyder won't reveal that character. "Let's call it a secret, but nevertheless it was the exact opposite of Lex Luthor," Snyder said, taking a break on the phone from drawing "Justice League" Aquaman in his storyboards. After Eisenberg declined, Snyder went back and offered him something "cooler," the role of Luthor.

>"I feel like once [Eisenberg] found out who Lex was he embraced it," Snyder said. "Once you kind of start digging into Lex, it's a bit of a scary thing to be that guy. I don't think he just goes 'Oh, I'll just be that guy and then when I go home I'm not him.' I think the thing with Jessie is he wasn't immune to the reality of playing a super-scary character."

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/herocomplex/la-ca-hc-sneaks-lex-luthor-20160110-story.html
>>
It doesn't matter if there's more to him. Lex isn't like this. They will go the "scary psycho" route, not the intimidating man that is Lex.
>>
I'm betting he was originally meant to play jimmy.
>>
>>78796476
Sounds like it.
The opposite of someone who despises Supes is someone who adores him; Jimmy is the perfect fit.
>>
>>78796476
And it would be perfect. We can't have nice things.
>>
>>78796512
Just because something is different, it doesn't mean it won't be good.
>>
>>78796569
It means it's not what it's supposed to be
>>
>>78796597
But who is to say what is meant to be?
>>
>>78796618
The source material
>>
When will people realise Snyder is a hack? Every film and comic he has made is the work of a hack.
>>
>>78796646
Must adaptations adhere to the source material so closely that the adaptation is indistinguishable from the original?
>>
File: watchmen79.jpg (518KB, 3600x2410px) Image search: [Google]
watchmen79.jpg
518KB, 3600x2410px
It's Ozy all over again, but worse
>>
>>78796466
This. Just another terrible miscasting and portrayal from Snyder. God this is going to be awful.
>>
>>78796681
B O Y S
O
Y
S

>this is the man DC has recruiting new talent
>>
>>78796667
Should adaptations diverge so much from the source material that it's unrecognizable?

Einsenlex might be a good villain on his own merits, but is it Lex Luthor? Hardly
>>
>>78796696
marvel shill
>>
>>78796737
We have yet to see.
It's not breaking the bank for Lex to have a public face and a secret one.
Which is literally all we know at this point.
>>
>>78796737
Luthor has gone from mad scientist, to corrupt business mogul, to faux-humanist egomaniacal sociopath, to superhero, and back again.

Don't even TRY to say what Lex Luthor "should be". You ask me? About fucking time somebody tried something new.
>>
There are two possibilities:

1) This actually ends up as a great Luthor and we are all proven wrong
2) We get a solid few months of Boysposting
>>
>>78796395
>"it feels like some people are occasionally ready to get angry at me for the part they haven't seen me play yet. It's bewildering."
Welcome to comicbook adaptations, where half the fans will eat up anythiong an the other fans are pretty much Comic Book Guy tier finecky.
>>
>>78796829
We know much more than that. Lex public face is like good guy Wilson Fisk in Daredevil. Not like Max Landis.
>>
>>78796829
And if we're being honest, that's been a facet of his character for some time now. Even DCAU Lex, which I presume is the version that most people were expecting.
>>
>>78796737
How should Lex be portrayed then? Eisenburg's Lex seems to be embracing a mad scientist persona, which is a major (and in some cases, the only) aspect of his character.
>>
>>78796737
Many adaptations do diverge from the source material to become unrecognizable. The most celebrated example is "The Lion King", which takes a great number of cues from William Shakespeare's "Hamlet". Another Shakespearean example might be Baz Luhrmann's film adaptation of "Romeo and Juliet", which utilizes the dialogue and poetic inflections of the original play and performance, yet set the story in a then-contemporary California.
>>
>>78796884
Not to mention, Fisk in Daredevil was the total opposite of who he is in comics

Yet the Marvelfags will cosign this
>>
File: CYMgQgHUsAAYJYW.jpg (48KB, 600x595px) Image search: [Google]
CYMgQgHUsAAYJYW.jpg
48KB, 600x595px
>>
>>78796876
Those are both inevitabilities.

It's highly unlikely that he'll be bad, and shitposters will do as they do no matter what.
>>
>>78796512
Only thing that would make him fit to play Jimmy is his physical appearance, he's not like him at all in behaviour.
>>
>>78796925
Not defending Fisk in Daredevil, I agree he was out of character in most parts. But that's more or less what Lex should be (ignoring Fisk's autism).
>>
>>78796876
there's actually only one possibility, Eisenberg will have a performance of some quality, people on /co/ will hate it and call it not lex, other people will love it and insist it's an adaption, and a third faction will really try to push boysposting
>>
He'll get cancer, lose his hair, be publicly humiliated, have his lawyers wave the incident away, then become a complete asshole by the end. And if we're lucky, we'll see Jesse in a dopey green/purple Lexosuit and get his ass kicked
>>
>it feels like some people are occasionally ready to get angry at me for the part they haven't seen me play yet. It's bewildering
Oh Jesse, you don't understand the power of MUH
>>
>>78796931
>It's highly unlikely that he'll be bad
Serious question: are you retarded? What good movie has Snyder ever made? Man of Steel was okay at best. This is a soft reboot of a Batman franchise that finished with a TERRIBLE film. DC have not found their footing with a cinematic universe at all, and are trying to rush it all in on this film. The screenplay is being done by a complete hack (who WROTE that last terrible Batman film), and they obviously have no confidence in it because they hired some other rando who is a good writer but has done nothing in this genre at all to redo it.

What do you think will be good about this? Do you think Eisenberg is so strong an actor that he will be good regardless of how everything is set up around him?
>>
>>78796876
Or /tv/ memes him so hard we're stuck with another shitty version of baneposting
>>
>>78796466
Exactly. It's still the wrong character. Lex isn't a goofy psycho with dark undertones, he's a man of power, one that exudes both arrogance and excellence.

I don't get why Billy Zane wasn't cast.
>>
File: MMM.jpg (168KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
MMM.jpg
168KB, 500x500px
>>78797083
That's what the boysposting stands for
>>
>>78797074
>What good movie has Snyder ever made
Watchmen and Man of Steel, incidentally the two superhero properties he's worked with
>This is a soft reboot of a Batman franchise that finished with a TERRIBLE film
TDKR, according to Metacritic, is the highest rated superhero movie since TDK itself
>The screenplay is being done by a complete hack (who WROTE that last terrible Batman film), and they obviously have no confidence in it because they hired some other rando who is a good writer but has done nothing in this genre at all to redo it.
>they hired a good writer what a travesty
>>
If Michael Rosenbaum could do it, I don't see why Eisenberg couldn't.
>>
>>78797131
Oh. I don't keep up with shitposting. My apologies
>>
>>78796476
FUCKING THANK YOU
>>
>>78797135
>Watchmen and Man of Steel
Neither is a good film.
>TDKR, according to Metacritic, is the highest rated superhero movie since TDK itself
That film is fucking appalling and if you think otherwise you should literally not be allowed to watch movies ever again. I'm not even talking about the memeathon it started (although that is literally all you can hope for from Dawn of Justice), it's just fucking awful on almost every level.

Do you seriously consider TDKR a good film? How in the fuck can you possible defend that opinion? I can see how someone could argue Watchmen or Man of Steel are good despite their glaring weaknesses, but TKDR has to be one of the worst successful films ever made, ever.
>>
>>78797145
Rosenbaum had the right character
I wasn't mad at Einsenberg at all until he showed up in the first trailer. That made me cringe a little but after a while I was more accepting and hopeful.

Then the second trailer was released and I thought Jimmy Kimmel was showing a spoof trailer when Lex showed up screaming BOYS
>>
File: cereal will.png (247KB, 374x302px) Image search: [Google]
cereal will.png
247KB, 374x302px
>>78796395
>"I feel like once [Eisenberg] found out who Lex was he embraced it," Snyder said. "Once you kind of start digging into Lex, it's a bit of a scary thing to be that guy. I don't think he just goes 'Oh, I'll just be that guy and then when I go home I'm not him.' I think the thing with Jessie is he wasn't immune to the reality of playing a super-scary character."

...so lex confirmed for the joker?
>>
>>78797145
Actually Eisenberg is a good actor.better than Cavill and Affleck for sure.
>>
>>78797234
shut the fuck up, eisenberg
>>
File: 40keks.png (44KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
40keks.png
44KB, 165x115px
I can't wait for SS to be better than this shitshow.
>>
ITT people circle jerking about a movie thats not even out yet. Heh
>>
>>78796395
That doesn't give anything away.
I'm still interested
>>
>>78797216
DAMAGED
>>
>>78797196
>Meme /tv/ meanless shitposting.

Go back to your countaiment board.
>>
>>78797320
That's a nice way to completely avoid answering an actual question. If I was memeing I would just post UUUU or what did he mean by this or some shit.

TDKR is a fucking atrocious film, although MoS rivals it for cringe in the Gethsemane scene and for bad plotting when Clark's dad decides to jump into a hurricane to save a dog because apparently they literally could not think of a better way to have him die.
>>
>>78797299
people never learn with snyder. save yourselves the pain and disappointment.
>>
So who will have the better balding scene of 2016?
Lex or X?
>>
>>78797272
>SS
>not CW
You can't even shitposting right.
>>
>>78797299
>MMMMMMM BOYS
>I wouls not pick a Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice with this person!
>>
>>78797500
CW is TV
>>
>>78797500
Suicide Squad will be better though. That's fact.
>>
>>78797536
CIVIL WAR
CW tv is garbage.
>>
>>78797548
100% agree with this. Not even a (you).
>>
>>78796395
>"To call him self-aggrandizing is to say that the Titanic was a sailboat," Eisenberg said. "He is a narcissist of the first order but complicated in that way as well in that he is terribly troubled and competitive and vengeful. He looks at Superman not as somebody to destroy but as genuine threat to humanity."

Sounds great to me.

>"Batman v Superman" director Zack Snyder originally approached the actor for another part in the film. Snyder won't reveal that character. "Let's call it a secret, but nevertheless it was the exact opposite of Lex Luthor," Snyder said, taking a break on the phone from drawing "Justice League" Aquaman in his storyboards. After Eisenberg declined, Snyder went back and offered him something "cooler," the role of Luthor.

Goddammit Zack, why can't you just be like every other casting director in Hollywood and move on past people when they say no to you instead of coming back to them like having them in the movie is more important to you than casting the best actor for each role?
>>
So Lex is gonna be shit confirmed
I guess
Well it was a nice try with Superman but Zod dead
Doomsaday looks like shit
Lex is basically max landis

Not sure what they can do with Superman now
>>
File: top kek.png (64KB, 227x292px) Image search: [Google]
top kek.png
64KB, 227x292px
>>78797548
> That's fact.
>>
>>78797587
>Lex is gonna be shit confirmed
Source?
Because nothing in OP points to that
>>
>>78797596
Suicide Squad much more closely mimics the formula of already successful Marvel movies, it's actually capturing a niche (team of villains) Marvel hasn't done before in a movie (and will pre-empt their inevitable Thunderbolts attempt) and capitalising on a weakness (few good villains) of the MCU. Normal people are also just in general way more into SS than BvS, like look at all the Harleys at Halloween.

Suicide Squad will be both a better and more successful movie than Dawn of Justice. Cap this if you like.
>>
>>78797635
>Source?

Right here, senpai. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtVOQMVCNKQ
>>
>>78797584
>Goddammit Zack, why can't you just be like every other casting director in Hollywood and move on past people when they say no to you instead of coming back to them like having them in the movie is more important to you than casting the best actor for each role?

What if Snyder thought Eisenburg was a better fit for Lex than the secret character?
>>
>>78797728
All I see is an awfully cut trailer to appeal to MCUfags. I don't see a bad movie
>>
>>78797709
>SS is just like Marvel
So youve seen the movie?
>>
>>78797873
kek, keep flying the denial flag m8. One of us will be right when it releases
>>
>>78796803
The epic battle of Marvel vs DC rages on!

this movie will be shit
>>
>>78797814
I think he would have approached him for Lex first if that were the case. With this this, and Gadot being the original choice for Faora, declining because she was pregnant, and getting brought back for Diana, as well as Snyder coming up with an original part for Holly Hunter just because he wanted to have her in the movie, he has established a precedent of prioritizing the inclusion of actors over the suitability of an actor for a part.
>>
>>78797709
>Suicide Squad much more closely mimics the formula of already successful Marvel movies
Uh...how? It's a dark action movie....Marvel has only done family comedies and romantic comedies for the most part
>>
>>78798104
You didn't read past that sentence, did you?
>>
>>78797074
1. It's rebooting Batman because that last movie sucked
2. The script has been doctored by an award winning writer Affleck himself brought on (who is a self-proclaimed comic fan, SPECIFICALLY Batman)
3. This movie seems pretty simple. There doesn't look to be any sort of major twists (i.e. Pa Kent, killing or the destruction at the end of MoS), so I doubt it'll be as divisive as that movie.
4. Has everyone forgotten Michael Keaton? Dude was a COMEDIAN. A legit, tie-wearing, one-liner-spewing comedian, and that fuckin clown was our Batman for YEARS. Heath Ledger hadn't done anything beyond being eye candy in high school movies before he was the Joker. Yet, an Oscar nominee gets Lex Luthor and no can see that it's another one of these situations.
Comic fans have been proven wrong nearly every time this happens. Ledger as Joker, Jim Carrey in Kick-Ass 2, even Ben Affleck WHO IS IN THE SAME FUCKING MOVIE. Also, it's all make-pretend. Made up. You can do whatever. If Snyder wants to make Lex a corporate douche, he can, because he's the one making the movie. If you wanted to make the Superman movie you wanted, maybe you shouldn't have been such a colossal failure.
>>
>>78797408
You are an idiot.
>>
>>78797408
See, that an OPINION. The reason he brought up Metacritic is to show that TDKR was an objectively good movie. He was too autistic to explain that to you, and you were too autistic to get it.
>>
>>78797122
Billy Zane isn't a particularly great actor, but then again, neither is Jesse Eisemberg.
>>
>>78798390
>metacritic
>an objectively good movie
>>
>>78796915
>How to completely miss the point in one paragraph or less.
>>
>>78798390
The only thing metacritic proves, is that the whole entertainment business is populated by corroupt or stupid people.
>>
>>78796476
Nope, it was Barry Allen
>>
>>78798411
It's a compilation of criticisms taken from multiple reviewers over different platforms. If you'd like, you can try and disprove it's 7.5 USER rating on IMDb. Do you want us to do a man-on-the-street segment where we ask people if TDKR was good? Would be "objective" for you, moron?
>>
>MoS apologists still salty they had to cut a trailer with jokes after years of deriding humor from other movies.

Oh, I am (still) laffing.
>>
>>78798527
The expectation of a critic should be similar to the expectation of a judge.
>>
>>78796395
It's going to be hilarious when this shit flops. Once again confirming why the man-children who still watch grimdark DC movies are barely more than marginalized caricatures of themselves. But instead of admitting you've become the most beta of betas, you'll complain for years how "good it was" and how "tasteless" the general public is in desperate attempts to try and divert away the soul crushing realization that you've wasted your lives on overly serious mind-numbing drivel originally designed to entertain teenage boys.
>>
File: stoker-1024.jpg (283KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
stoker-1024.jpg
283KB, 1024x576px
>>78796681
Way worse.

Matthew Goode is a rock solid actor and he can be pretty goddamn creepy given the right material.
Eisenberg is a one trick pony.
It's a good enough trick the first few times around, but that's about it.
>>
>>78798563
>>78798623
Man the civil war trailer was present absent of humour.
>>
>>78796476
Ted Kord?
>>
>>78798630
Goode actually auditioned for Lex Luthor, too. And Batman.
>>
>>78798643
Uh I mean pretty not present
>>
>>78798643
Falcon's one line was pretty funny. Not a dreaded quip, mind you, just a humorous matter-of-factly delivery.
>>
>>78796476
Came here just to say that
>>
>>78797408
I bet you couldn't even tell me why-from a film making standpoint- why TDKR, Watchmen or MoS are atrocious. I'll wait.
>>
>>78798527
Dude, everybody i talked to after it was over thought that movie was abysmal. Internet ratings prove nothing. I manipulated enough online polls to know that.
>>
>>78798974
>everybody i talked to
So, 4chan?
>>
>>78799071
No, the people at the cinema.
>>
>>78798623
>It's going to be hilarious when this shit flops. Once again confirming why the man-children who still watch grimdark DC movies are barely more than marginalized caricatures of themselves.

It's going to be hilarious when normies and casuals eat up the next Avengers flick made for my 4 year old brother
>>
>>78799167
>still fallin for bait this old
hello newfriend, welcome to 4chan
have some protips:
faggot filters to candyass
nigger filters to roodypoo
habbo raids are on thursdays
>>
>>78796932

Do you even know what acting is?
>>
>>78799110
I 100% do not believe that any person on 4chan openly talked to a stranger. I can tell you're lying just by that alone.
>>
>>78799421
... Tell me again why he can't be Luthor?
>>
>>78797122
>I don't get why Billy Zane wasn't cast.

No one has given a fuck about Billy Zane for at least 18 years.
>>
>>78797473
Cavill is balding right before our eyes
>>
>>78797122
>he's a man of power, one that exudes both arrogance and excellence.

This is the key to everyone who hates Jesse as Lex, they all used to stick a banana in their ass and masturbate to Luthor.
>>
The new issue of Weird is out?
>>
>>78800066
The interview is from the LA Times.
>>
>>78796737
Literally NOT MUH
>>
Only 5 days until Snyder is on Conan. Lots of inteviews and shit coming out, what's he gonna show you think?
>>
File: Qrs7fVu.png (135KB, 1367x489px) Image search: [Google]
Qrs7fVu.png
135KB, 1367x489px
>>78797074
>What good movie has Snyder ever made?

DAWN OF THE DEAD
> Not as good as the original, but still in the top 7 Zombie movies ever made.
> Visually iconic as fuck fun war film.
WATCHMEN
> Perfectly good superhero film while a mixed adaption of the source material, Visually he fucking nailed it.
SUCKER PUNCH
> Well intentioned failure with good visuals.
> Problem was the level of nihilistic darkness in the film made the female cast struggles seem exploitative rather than anime-ish fun as Synder intended.
MAN OF STEEL
Pic Related...

> of a Batman franchise that finished with a TERRIBLE film
Portions of the film where lazy, but there is not a single terrible moment in the entire film, I don't know of anyone personally or public review wise that thinks so.
>>
>>78800232
>didn't get the joke

baka
>>
>>78800911
>> Not as good as the original, but still in the top 7 Zombie movies ever made.
Id rank em...
> NOTLD 68
> DOTD 78
> ZOMBIE 1979
> NOTLD 90
> DOTD 04
> Return of TLD
> Day of the Dead
>>
>>78799800
That's a good thing though. It means you can get him for cheap and for far more pictures with fewer chances of them going all Ed Norton and trying go ghost direct the thing
>>
>>78801055
Well in that case why didn't they just cast you? Fucking idiot.
>>
File: 58264092.jpg (85KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
58264092.jpg
85KB, 500x300px
>>78796466
>. They will go the "scary psycho"
Someone did not watch Super-man Doomsday and this.
>>
I would have preferred that Laurence Fishburne had played Lex Luthor instead of Perry.
>>
>>78801904
But Lex isn't black
>>
>>78802094
TAS vaguely claims otherwise.
>>
>>78802094
Maybe it's because I grew up watching animated JL and JLU
>>
>>78797155

Listen to me you whore of a trilobite, don't you ever fucking talk to me that way again or I will fucking shove a hot fire poker straight up your tight ass. I will literally stop your shit in so hard that it comes out your mouth along with my size 12 foot.

Do you fucking hear me you prickly pear faggot cunt?

I will place a tiny splinter of bamboo under your fucking fingernails and then pound them in with a hammer. We'll see if you're skin gets pierced before your nails get pride off.

How does that sound you little fucking smarmy cunt?
>>
>>78798251
> Yet, an Oscar nominee gets Lex Luthor and no can see that it's another one of these situations.
>Comic fans have been proven wrong nearly every time this happens.

But we already saw Einsenberg in the trailers and he still looks miscast. Ledger did not. He convinced everyone just from the trailer.
>>
>>78802374
>pride off

Sounds like a competition for who can be gayer. Which you'd win by the way.
>>
>>78802393
All you see of him is him acting smug at a party. Pretty sure that's not his whole performance.
>>
>>78796476
Joker, dumbfuck.
>>
>>78796667

Yes. Nobody is going to see it because they are fans of Affleck or Fishburne. Source material is the only reason people involved in this adaptation are getting paid.
>>
>>78802156
>>78802160
HES GREEK YOU DENSE FUCKS
>>
>>78796476
Was just about to post this after just reading OP
>>
>>78796876
Mmmmmm
>>
>>78797074
Man of steel was one if the most refreshing capers to cone out in years. Seriously fun.
>>
>>78802374
>I'll let you know, I'm a marine and I graduated top of my class
>>
>>78798949

Not that guy, but is anticlimactic defeat of a villain a film making fault? Do about fight choreography and actors' performances also apply?
>>
>>78799421

Does Eisenberg?
>>
>>78802393
He's playing an act just like Superman and Batman

Do you not know the character of Lex Luthor?
>>
>It's the greatest scene that I've ever gotten to take part in
As far as actors go Jesse has always seemed pretty honest with his comments ala
>Comic-con was akin to the Holocaust
>Him shitting on that really unproffesional interviewer
So I'm trusting him on this
>>
File: 1380747573191.jpg (34KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
1380747573191.jpg
34KB, 640x426px
>>78802393
>Ledger did not. He convinced everyone just from the trailer.

No he didn't. This board didn't stop shitting on him for days for being the star of Brokebutt Mountain. Everyone also kept saying how his laugh at the mob meeting would be the one time he laughed & that was it.

Even Captain America The First Avenger went through this bullshit as well. This board went into a shitposting binge that rivaled /tv/ on how the movie was going to be something along the lines of Team America World Police for 90 minutes.
>>
>>78812116
>Him shitting on that really unproffesional interviewer

what?
>>
>>78812785
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AU2TaP4UGQ
>>
>>78796395
Eisenberg already ruined the movie imo
>>
>>78796569
Nor will it be good either

>>78796681
At least this guy was hot
>>
>>78812807
Damn, I would've been spilling my spaghetti for her. That's pretty based for Jesse to turn that down.
>>
>>78798094
Because its names on the marquee that put buts in the seats you know.
>>
>>78812952
you have shit taste in men, faggot.
>>
>>78796926
BOYS HMMM?
O
Y
S

H
M
M
M
?
>>
>>78796862
>You ask me? About fucking time somebody tried something new.
t. 15 year old waterheaded newfriend
>>
>>78796965
Not really though. Most his interactions with the woman who would be his wife stack up well with those moments as they were in Daredevil and Punisher comics.
>>
File: 425.jpg (23KB, 381x339px) Image search: [Google]
425.jpg
23KB, 381x339px
>yfw the movie version is received so well DC revamps comic lex to be more inline with eisenberg, so "not muh comic lex" fags are btfo
>>
File: Bernie-Mac-show-02.jpg (54KB, 445x547px) Image search: [Google]
Bernie-Mac-show-02.jpg
54KB, 445x547px
>>78815454
>>
>>78815454
This isn't Marvel.
Thread posts: 147
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.