[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey Gothamfag here. I have a little theory here, it's still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

File: Lex_Luthor.png (63KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Lex_Luthor.png
63KB, 300x225px
Hey Gothamfag here. I have a little theory here, it's still in its early stages but roll with it. Okay here goes: I think I figured who Batman really is. What do we know about him? He hates criminals, he has some wicked nice tech and he has to have boatloads of money? Now, does this apply to someone we all know?

Yes and it's Lex Motherfucking Luthor

Think about it: He grew up in the Suicide Slums(hates criminals) and is the CEO of LexCorp(wicked Tech and boatloads of money).

I dare you to come up with something better.

Also, Gotham Rouges will steamroll Metropolis Meteors, deal with it
>>
>>64356455
But I've seen Batman talk to Luthor on tv.
>>
>>64356605

Nonsense, a double.

Don't you get it? Batman is just a Beta-Tester for non lethal crowd control weapons. some day they're gonna use them against you.

Wake up
>>
Someone shoop the Bat mask on him.. I wanna see if it is him.
Also, does this make his anti-war speeches just for show, to throw us off?
>>
That would explain why Luthor is always going on about how bad Superman is, he must be trying to hide the fact that they're best friends.
>>
>>64356455
What kind of team gets named after makeup.
>>
I thought we had all accepted that Bruce Wayne is Batman?

Considering the fact that Dick Grayson was outed as Nightwing, the Bat's original Robin, it just all falls into place.

Is /co/ really this blind?
>>
>>64356765
>Considering the fact that Dick Grayson was outed as Nightwing, the Bat's original Robin, it just all falls into place.

That is what he wants you to think
>>
>>64356765
Nonsense, here's a picture of Bruce and Batman meeting with one another, Google is full of them.

But it can't be Lex either, Lex is black, and we can clearly by his jaw that Batman is white. So unless Lex is using some sort of cream to lighten his complexion before he goes out crimefighting, they can't be the same person.

My own theory is that Oliver Queen is Batman. He has all of the requirements OP listed, plus the white skin to match.
>>
File: batsuit_bruce11-716252.jpg (63KB, 574x380px) Image search: [Google]
batsuit_bruce11-716252.jpg
63KB, 574x380px
>>64356921
forgot picture
>>
>>64356765
How can a playboy be a superhero? He's out every night getting smashed and sleeping around. Don't you watch the news?
>>
>>64356921
>Lex is black
fucking lol dude
>>
>>64356765
Bruce Wayne? Dude is hungover when he isn't drunk, there's no way that delinquent has the time or discipline. Now, Lex Luthor on the other hand is a proven man with the money, knowhow and the mental willpower to build himself a robot to fight crime
>>
>>64356921
Man that's just stupid. Everyone knows Queen grew a goatee to look like his idol, Green Arrow. Do you see a goatee on Batman?
>>
File: ishygddt.png (40KB, 297x257px) Image search: [Google]
ishygddt.png
40KB, 297x257px
>>64356455
>Gothamfag
>living in Gotham EVER
>>
Queen is such a left winged hippie, he would rather put money into a centralized police force than condone vigilantism. Has to be Lex.
>>
>>64357131
Oh and where do you live? Nonono let me guess probably some hole in bumfuck nowhere Kansas, called Smallville or shit like that
>>
>>64356455
But Batman and Superman seem to get along fine, while Luthor is very public in his distrust of Superman
>>
File: 1395661465922.jpg (34KB, 599x594px) Image search: [Google]
1395661465922.jpg
34KB, 599x594px
>>64356989
>goatee

... It could be fake
>>
>>64356987
Maybe that is a facade to cover up the fact that he is Batman
>>
>>64357131
Fuck you son, this city built this nation
>>
Okay, first of all Luthor lives in Metropolis. He's not gonna fly to Gotham every night to fight petty street crime.

Second of all, Oliver Queen? Please. He lives even further away than Luthor!

You conspiracy theorists are getting out of hand
>>
>>64357303
We've also SEEN Luthor try to kill Superman on multiple occasions. Luthor can't be Batman. Honestly I'm thinking the anon who mentioned Grayson earlier has it right. It's gotta be Wayne. He's plenty rich enough to afford it
>>
>>64356765

Grayson was just another employee of Batman Inc, Wayne's little personal Bat-Army that nearly got Gotham blown to fuck last year. The real Batman has been dead ever since the Darkseid invasion, and the one we've been seeing is just Batman Inc employees pretending to be him. WAKE UP SHEEPLE!
>>
>tfw when you remember working on the campaign trail for Harvey Dent
Feels bat, man
>>
>>64357509
You're kidding, right? Wayne is just an airheaded playboy.

It's probably just a ploy by Luthor. He knows Superman can't die, so he pretends to be enemies to divert suspicion that he's batman.
>>
I got a cousin who was brainwashed by Poison Ivy a few years ago, she needed him to break into some lab. She let it drop that Batman has been a bunch of guys over the years, they replace him whenever he gets killed. She got the word straight from Catwoman, the chick slept with almost every guy in the suit.
>>
>>64357658
Why would Luthor spend Billions of dollars to destroy Superman, I have worked at both Lex Corp and Wayne Industries, there is about 5 million dollars missing from Wayne Industry's books
>>
>>64357469
It's clearly the DA Harvey Dent, he disappeared right after Batman started up because he wanted to focus full time on fighting crime.
>>
>>64357469
He's rich, he flies over in a private jet.
>>
>>64357734
Because Lex Luthor is a modern day nobleman, that is, a leading man of the military industrial complex, and if there is something members of the MIC believe in, it's spending money to help this great nation.
>>
>>64357815
No, he has Superman take him to Gotham. Jet would be impossible for even him to cover up if he did it every night, but the boy scout can carry him in without anyone knowing.
>>
>>64357347
By burning witches and letting opiates design your architecture? Sterling work Gothamites, you make Detroit look like a nice place to visit.

I'd like to move to Opal but the real estate prices are shocking and it looks like hipster fucking central. The last time I went there there were hundreds of posers cosplaying as guys from hundreds of years ago, talking to each other in old timey slang. I thought it was a convention at first but they geuninely thought they were born in those periods; must be some new social justice trend. Pretend you were kidnapped by a demon poster centuries ago, I'm really a Norse Viking trapped in a coffe barista's body, waaah...

Biggest faggot of the lot of them was this limey fag dressed to the nines in full Victorian garb, Abe Lincoln hat, silver cane, the works. Had the cutest red head hanging off his arm too, the smug cunt. Why do all the cute girls go for hipsters?
>>
>>64357869
That does make a lot of sense, and to avoid suspicion they play up the Lex hates Superman angle!
>>
>>64357882
Witch burning is a myth, go home dan brown. As for the rest: I have no idea what you are talking about, can only presume you just got out of the asylum.
The best part about gotham is the frequency of all the earth shattering catastrophes. Perfect for hedging, and perfect for reinvesting once that sweet sweet capital swoops and fixes the aberration. Telling you son, a Gotham portfolio is essential to outperforming the index, if you play it right.
>>
>>64357882

I'm guessing you're from Metropolis? Me too dude and trust me when I tell you, once you get out of Cookie Cutter City Central, things are gonna get better. I swear to god this city poisons your sould with all the shiny hightech buildings while desperatly trying to hide the slums
>>
File: Agent 47.png (717KB, 905x1077px) Image search: [Google]
Agent 47.png
717KB, 905x1077px
>>64356455

What if Lex Luthor is Agent 47?
>>
File: 1405865895129.jpg (50KB, 809x607px) Image search: [Google]
1405865895129.jpg
50KB, 809x607px
>>64356455
How are you so sure Batman is a boy?
>>
>>64356654
Take off your tinfoil hat.

You belong in Arkham.
>>
>>64359238
BatMAN.

Unless you're implying Batman would lie. Then you're just a cunt.
>>
>>64361129
WAKE UP SHEEPLE

HE'S A SHILL PAID FOR BY LEX LUTHOR!!1
>>
>>64357734
> 5 million dollars
> of any significant value to either company
Chances are it's just some blue collar guy doing light embezzlement.
>>
File: EVIDENCE.png (76KB, 300x283px) Image search: [Google]
EVIDENCE.png
76KB, 300x283px
>>64356665
A perfect fit.
>>
No billionaire in their right mind is going to risk their life fighting deadbeat dads when they can go to any fancy establishment on the PLANET or stay at home in one of their dozen mansions.

In conclusion, OP is a faggot. Go push your "billionaire crime fighter" meme somewhere else.
>>
>>64361557
Tony stark does it. Checkmate atheist.
>>
>>64361753
That's his bodyguard! How naive are you? Do you really think Stark would put himself in danger like that? He just said he was Iron Man for the publicity.
>>
>>64357735
I thought that Dent was uh...what's his name, that new uh.."super villain" Double Faced man?
>>
>>64361753
>>64361801
Tony who?
>>
>>64356455
OP I think you are forgetting the fact that lex Luther just joined the justice league WITH BATMAN.
>>
>>64361753
>>64361801
You guys talking about that black machine guy?
>>
>>64361948
>>64362013
You know tony stark!? Genius billionaire playboy philanthropist!? Flys around New York wearing a big red and gold suit of armor while drinking more booze than humanly possible!?
>>
>>64362256
> Flying while wasted
Dude must have a death wish or something. He's always been somewhat of an odd ball. Those genius inventor types always are.
>>
>>64362290
Why do you think they call him the INVINCIBLE iron man? That suit is indestructible drunk driver or no drunk driver.
>>
>>64362466
Too bad everything else isn't.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.