[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Herb Garden

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 5068-herb-garden.jpg (301KB, 534x324px) Image search: [Google]
5068-herb-garden.jpg
301KB, 534x324px
Is there a guide or infograph or anything that shows a good how to for an herb garden?
>>
>>>/an/2271470
>>
>>8377994
Plant catnip in your garden to keep it insect free
>>
>>8378007
I asked it there, too, but it is a rather slow thread.
>>
>>8377994
Try here:
>>>/out/912838

Herb spiral, decent size pots, a small trench or a raised bed are all good options. A lot of herbs will need well draining, loamy soil especially for Mediterranean type herbs too.
Whatever you do, make sure that you only grow mint in its own containment pot, otherwise it'll overtake everything and can be very hard to fully kill off.
>>
>an herb
>no (you) for you
>>
>>8378025

what do you plant to get rid of the cats?
>>
>>8378025
...and covered in cat shit. Also yowling cats fighting at night.
>>
>>8377994
Ayyyyy
>>
>>8377994
Food Wishes has a video on YouTube for having an herb garden. I'd post the link but I'm a fag.
>>
File: 1479699917313.gif (3MB, 309x313px) Image search: [Google]
1479699917313.gif
3MB, 309x313px
>>8377994
Honestly just look u pairings and then look up whether the plant comes back each year or repopulates really bad.

Just for fun ive done Thyme, Oregano, Basil, three different kinds of green onions, parsley, rosemary.

Rosemary was the best, they grew into mini pinetrees which I just pulled up before winter and partitioned and froze/dried. I didnt know if they grew back or not but I also didnt need it next year, and if I do the seed was like five cents.

Oregano regrows every year and doubles its take of the plot too, dunno how to fix it but I dont want strawberries anymore so they can take them over.

All the onions regrew and early in the year flower which is like eating aliens.

Most herbs are just weeds, so plant them and youre fine.
>>
>>8378025
Oh god, this was the worst mistake I ever made gardening. I planted catnip, because my cat loves it. It attracted a bunch of strange cats into my yard, that proceeded to dig it up, spray, and shit everywhere.

Never again.
>>
>>8378025
>>8378574
>>8378747
>plant catnip in yard
>nice neighbourhood, just a typical suburb with lots of family houses
>catnip attracts all the cats
>well-fed, tame, friendly, litterbox using indoor-outdoor cats
>just walk outside and find cats flopped over high as shit and willing to let me pet them
>tfw when I'm the neighbourhood dealer, and the cats pay me in snuggles

feels good fampai. I'm sorry you attracted all the shitty cats.

One word of advice though, never plant mint directly into the ground. Put it in a planter. That shit is worse than dandelions. It will spread everywhere and you'll never get rid of it. I planted some years ago into my parents' yard and when they repurposed the corner into a flowerbed they tried to get rid of the mint but no bueno. It just keeps coming back and grows three feet tall seemingly overnight. The good news is there's always plenty of fresh mint tea to be had.
>>
File: 9V7m7.jpg (49KB, 447x543px) Image search: [Google]
9V7m7.jpg
49KB, 447x543px
>>
File: nK6dT.jpg (51KB, 400x342px) Image search: [Google]
nK6dT.jpg
51KB, 400x342px
>>8378876
>>
File: db6BYl.jpg (100KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
db6BYl.jpg
100KB, 640x479px
>>8378881
>>
>>8378570
gorillas
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.