[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Winter is Coming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: stuffed mushrooms.jpg (139KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
stuffed mushrooms.jpg
139KB, 800x600px
Let's talk party dishes.

What are your plans?
What are you making?

>Pic related
Can't go wrong with stuffed mushrooms.
>>
>>8377884
>can't go wrong with stuffed mushrooms

No you can't. So what's your recipe in general terms?
>>
>>8377892
Neufchatel cheese mixed with spicy sausage is a pretty good filling inside portobello mushrooms.

Last time I made it, I cooked it with a bit of garlic, then sprinkled it with a mixture of truffle salt and grated pecorino romano. The dish didn't survive 30 minutes; it flew off the plate as soon as I set it down.
>>
I'm making rompope. What liquor could I mix it with?
>>
>>8377948
>rompope
Would you happen to have the recipe?
>>
>>8377884
Deviled eggs. Everyone loves them, simple as fuck to make. I also make the eggnog every year.
>>
>>8377906
Christ, that sounds fantastc.
>>
>>8377884
Gonna make some caramel and pretzel chocolate fudge for the Christmas potluck at work. I was thinking if adding walnuts but some of my coworkers have nut allergies. Maybe I'll make a smaller, nut-free batch too.
>>
>>8377948
No, I was just going to grab one off the net.
>>
>>8377959
>>8378012
>>
Yum. Why the low-fat cream cheese instead of regular?
Been thinking of making this soon, and not for a party, just for dinner. Do you toss the stems or chop them into the filling?
Also that looks like bread crumbs, is this a place to use Panko? I guess that's not your picture because those dont look like portobella either. Did you use the huge ones? Did a lot of water come out when you baked them?
>>
>>8378040
>Why the low-fat cream cheese instead of regular?
No particular reason, just personal preference. I've tried both and both work fine. But I feel that people are a little less used to neufchatel, so throwing that at them makes it more interesting.

>Do you toss the stems or chop them into the filling?
I like to cook them into the spicy sausage.

>I guess that's not your picture because those dont look like portobella either.
Correct. I've never bothered to take a picture, but I really should.

>Did you use the huge ones?
Small ones just because they make better hors d’oeuvres. However, doing that usually leaves me with a lot of left-over filling that I save for big mushrooms, which are great for dinner the next night.

>Did a lot of water come out when you baked them?
Enough water comes out to cover the bottom of the dish, but the interiors of the shrooms themselves remain moist.
>>
>>8377892
Catering cook here. I make a stuffing out of cream cheese, andouille sausage, green onions and parsley. It's p good but FUCK stuffed shrooms on a large scale. Pain in the ass.
>>
>>8378252
>large scale
How large we talkin'?
>>
Holiday Cheese Balls

Cold dish that has cheese wrapped in a breading of bacon.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.