[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else find a problem buying couscous? I love this shit,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Anyone else find a problem buying couscous? I love this shit, but my giant ass supermarket that has like a solid 8 sqaure meters of shelfspace dedicated solely to pasta barely has a square foot dedicated to couscous, and it's almost always sold out.
>>
It's always in stock when I want to get some. But yeah, there's not much of a selection, I think the store I go to only stocks like two brands and a handful of varieties.
>>
>>7372487

Just buy some semolina flour and make it yourself, anon.

It's not rocket science.
>>
>>7372487
I have the same issue. I could just buy it in bulk, but that cannot be sanitary.
>>
>>7372487
Nope, always there. ''merica.

As is tabouli
>>
Have you looked down the "ethnic" aisle? Lots of times when I can't find something, it's been stuffed into the ethnic aisle somewhere. Like tortillas. Why the fuck are they not in the bread aisle?
>>
>>7372592
>Have you looked down the "ethnic" aisle?
I fucking hate this shit more than anything, and it doesn't make it easier for them either as they have to jump all over the place for their shit.
>>
>>7372598
Segregation is for the best.
>>
>>7372592
Tortillas are in the bread aisle at all the stores I go to, hell, the tortilla section takes up like 1/4 of one side of the aisle. But I also live in Texas, so there's a large Mexican population so it makes sense.

I don't even get them from the bread aisle though, I just buy the fresh ones made daily by the little old Mexican lady running the tortilla maker near the deli.
>>
Huh, I live in buttfuck,Murrika, and I can get it anywhere, even at dollar stores. Go to Walmart, Target or Costco, OP.
>>
File: Masoor-Dal.jpg (95KB, 878x647px) Image search: [Google]
Masoor-Dal.jpg
95KB, 878x647px
>>7372598
It really is silly. Recently I went down the Indian aisle and was upset to see they were out of masoor dal. Later I happened to wander down the dried beans aisle and saw a shelf full of red lentils.

JUST PUT IT ALL IN THE SAME PLACE.
>>
>>7372683
>>7372598
>>7372592
My local store sorts the ethnic asile by brand, not product. Want rice? You have to look in 9 different places.
>>
I eat whole wheat versions of any product I can. I can generally find couscous in whole wheat and many different flavor options anywhere.

My issue is always pearl couscous, the bigger kind. I think it's also called Israeli couscous. I like it a lot more, but I have a hard time ever finding it, and I literally never find it whole wheat.

I just want to eat the pearl wheat jew and they won't let me.
>>
File: kisir.jpg~original.jpg (79KB, 637x394px) Image search: [Google]
kisir.jpg~original.jpg
79KB, 637x394px
Bulgur > Couscous
>>
>>7373157
Bulgar is couscous for hipsters who think quinoa is too mainstream.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.