[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is objectively the most delicious and versatile of all animal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Pig_trans.png (130KB, 818x788px) Image search: [Google]
Pig_trans.png
130KB, 818x788px
What is objectively the most delicious and versatile of all animal flesh, and why is it pork?

>Bacon (inb4)
>Porkchops
>any number of sausages/cured meats
>prosciutto
>pickled pigs feet
>honey ham
>pork ribs
>pulled pork

The only thing I will say is pork makes pretty poor stock compared to chicken or cow.

C'mon folks. If you had to only eat the flesh of a single animal, you're wrong i fyou don't pick pig.

>inb4 haram
>>
>>7369264
I agree with you about it being versatile.

But if I had to go with one meat I would go with fish probably. (If I was allowed to have all fish)

I'm not a huge fan of pork
>>
>>7369282
it would have to be at least of the same biological family, that's what pigs are.
>>
Here's to god's perfect beast, the swine.
>>
>>7369290
Damn...so like only one species of fish?

I guess I'd go with chicken then. You can fry it, grill it, bake it and it all has different qualities. There's also a ton of different things you can do with chicken when it comes to seasonings and sauces

Plus I gotta have my chicken tendies
>>
>>7369264
Fried pig ears
Pork osso bucco
Jowls
Cracklin
>>
>>7369264
>pork
>bad stock

Give Tonkotsu ramen a try sometime
>>
>>7369264
I usually ignore threads like this, but I've got to give it to you - pork is probably the most versatile meat there is.
A steak of pork shoulder is heavenly.
>>
Except pork is shite. It's always dry unless you are using pork belly or made into sausages. Dry ass stringy meat everywhere. Chicken is good with only the breast being dry, and beef only eye of round.
>>
>>7369792
>It's always dry unless you are using pork belly or made into sausages.
If it's always dry then you're always overcooking it. Learn to cook it properly and it's moist and delicious.
>>
>>7369792
The only dry pork I've ever had was pork chops.
>>
>>7369805
This. Brine that shit and don't overcook.
>>
This thread is so haram
>>
>>7369264
>pork makes pretty poor stock compared to chicken or cow.

I might have believed this but I just had tonkotsu recently and it blew my mind. One of the most delicious things I've ever had. The chicken stock ramen they had was not nearly as good. Give it a try.
>>
Do pigs recognize themselves in a mirror? My friend keeps trying to get me to watch pig cruelty videos on YouTube, I don't really want to ruin bacon though
>>
>>7369922
Does it really matter? They are bred as a food source and they are delicious. That's really all you need to know.
>>
>>7369922
If you aren't a poorfag, you could do the same thing I try to do: Buy animal products from more humane sources.
In my country it's quite easy. Meat, milk and eggs marked as organic have to come from animals with decent living conditions. For instance, chickens do not have their beaks trimmed, have windows and hay in their coops and access to a vegetated pen with 4m2 (43ft2) per hen.

I love meat too much to go vegetarian, and this way the animals avoid torturous conditions while I get high quality food.
>>
>>7369792
Pork is such a fatty meat that if yours is dry you're overcooked it to death
>>
>>7370169
Depends on the cut. Shoulders are very fatty so they can stand up to a lot of cooking and still be moist. Pork loin has nowhere near as much fat so it tends to be really dry when overcooked even a little bit.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.