[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goin' Shoppin'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1425533139215.png (241KB, 480x359px) Image search: [Google]
1425533139215.png
241KB, 480x359px
Okay /ck/, got no food in the house and about to head to the grocery with about a hundred burgercoins in my pocket. What's the most /ck/ approved way to shop?
>>
/ck/'s personal shopping list:

Shin Ramyun Black
Tendies
Everything on every fast food value menu
Hot Cheetos and Takis
Meme Food lol sriracha lol nutella lol eggs lol
Activated Almonds
Beans and Rice
'za
Enough alcohol to kill a small elephant
>>
>>7367483
'za AND 'sta
preferably carbonara

and black coffee
>or at least that used to be on the list ;_;
>>
>>7367566
You have to add butter to the coffee now
>>
>>7367456
>What's the most /ck/ approved way to shop?
Go to the store, pick the things you want and pay for them.
>>
>>7367647
very 2014 tbqh fampai
pls get with the times
>>
>>7367456
Try to keep some of the money maybe?

I dont go all out cooking like I used to. I usually get stuff to make sandwiches, coffee or tea, eggs, a couple frozen pizzas, cheddar cheese, butter, some kind of meat, last time It was porkchops, tendies, salt and vinegar chips, and Coors.

Then I get home, cook a couple chops in some butter. Eat with hot sauce, drink 14-15 beers out of the 18 pack, then put a loaded gun beside myself while I watch video game speedruns on the chrome cast. Just in case I get the guts to kill myself.
>>
Buy a case of cheap vodka, a bunch of frozen pizzas, and a few cans of anchovies.

Eat anchovy pizza with vodka.
>>
>>7367456
Beer and cat food, apparently.
>>
>>7367483
How the fuck are eggs meme food?
>>
>>7368301
they come out of a chicken's vag000
>>
>>7367483
>Shin Ramyun Black

You guys are a bunch of fucks, but overall /ck/ is alright.
>>
>>7367456
Given one hundred burgercoins you should get one hundred burgers.
>>
Oh shit OP, I'm going shopping tomorrow too, rate my shopping list

Eggs
Bacon
Sausage links
Rice vinegar
Brown sugar
Beef stock
Tomatoes
Frozen corn
Frozen broccoli
Chicken breast
Penne
Tomato sauce
Egg noodles
Cheap ramen
Tuna
Some shitty cheap canned shit like ravioli or something idk
>>
Is it bad I never make a shopping list?

I'll usually either have a meal or two in mind and pick up what I don't have or just go to meat or produce and build a meal around whatever looks particularly tasty or is a good deal.

Seems to work.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.