[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anon has found what closely resemble psilocybe mushrooms. However

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: shroomerinos.jpg (3MB, 2067x2419px) Image search: [Google]
shroomerinos.jpg
3MB, 2067x2419px
Anon has found what closely resemble psilocybe mushrooms. However little brown mushrooms are very difficult to identify.
Anyone have any experience with identifying shrooms? (Technically food?)
>>
>>7364605
Look like death caps, wouldn't eat them.
Snap any part, and if in some time it starts turning blue, its psilocybin
>>
>>7364605
I have a bit of experience identifying mushrooms.
However, those are not the mushrooms I can identify.
>>
Where do you live and where did you find them (on a log, in an open field, under dead leaves, etc..)?
>>
>>7364605
Senpai, don't eat shrooms you find outside. You will die.
>>
OP here. I found them under some pine trees in short dying grass. Also New Zealand
>>
>>7364610
They go dark but not exactly blue
>>
A few of those kind of look like they could be, but there's no point in risking it if you aren't sure.

>tfw grew up in a place where the only other mushroom that grew in cow pastures looked nothing like the magic ones
>>
>>7364624
Mate I've picked so many shrooms from the ground. I agree with you but if I have to pick a colour its definitely blue. Mind you, they don't turn into a 'blue mushroom' like most people think, but after mention it, it's very easy to spot
>>
Fuck damnit i always find generic looking mushrooms that COULD be psychoactive. Oh well...I'll keep trying
>>
>>7364631
Pine trees are a good spot, shitty mushrooms that want to kill you also live around them too. Educate yourself before picking again man, ask around
>>
>>7364627
Its hard for me to tell, like does it go mega blue, or like a real pale ghostly blue. I always think im imagining the colour.
>>
>>7364631
Hey, faggot, they could be food. When you break the stem does it break cleanly and exude some juice, or does it look fibrous with no juice?
>>
File: 1454091314687.jpg (69KB, 712x750px) Image search: [Google]
1454091314687.jpg
69KB, 712x750px
>>7364631
you are searching at the wrong time of year, go in winter for mushrooms that are growing on rotten wood. Wood lovers are way stronger than manure growing one. NZ has and awesome psychedelic mushroom: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psilocybe_weraroa looks alien as fuck. and Psilocybe subaeruginosa. study those two then post your pics on shroomery to see if you have the right ones. would be pretty hard to mis identify the weraroa though, very distinct.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 455x323px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 455x323px
>>7364639
Haha never thought about "just imagining it". I had to check

Pic related
>>
>>7364641
They flimsy but fibrous it almost feels like youre squishing a piece of apple when you squish the stem
>>
File: jpg.jpg (24KB, 383x384px) Image search: [Google]
jpg.jpg
24KB, 383x384px
>>7364654
Im scared of eating the weraroa ones desu. Probably accidently bite into a fat slimy huhu grub instead blegh
>>
>>7364660
Well, I think you probably have either deer mushrooms or dung bells. Don't bother.

>>7364625
>tfw grew up in Oregon where I'd find morels in parking lots and truffles in grandma's backyard
Paradise.
>>
>>7364695

Eventually moving back to OR is the dream.
>>
>>7364605

None of them are edible...
>>
>>7364605
I don't see any blue on them. Wouldn't risk eating them, OP, you might well poison yourself (and not in the fun way, like psilocybin)
The one time I picked shrooms, it was after some heavy rains in a cow pasture, and the blue was OBVIOUS on them. I also had an expert picker with me who identified them. Then we took our garbage bag of shrooms home and made tea for the entire apartment complex (12 units) Oh what a weekend THAT was.
>>
>>7364605
I wouldn't eat them senpai. After working in a hospital for a few years I've seen a fair share of mushroom poisonings. Shit can completely fuck your liver and kidneys up. There are often poisonous mushrooms that look like the edible ones.
>>
>>7364605
Definitely not psilocybes OP. Look for a tan or golden yellow cap, creamy white stalk, black gills, and of course the bluish bruising. Sadly none of my hunting pics are on this phone.

If you ever find the right ones but still aren't sure, upload pics to shroomery.org. Those geeks will set it straight.
>>
>>7364620
>Also New Zealand
Where abouts? Tauranga here.

I want to get into shroom hunting myself.
>>
>>7364620
If youre looking for liberty caps, then long grass and golf fields (because og the fertilizer) are the way to go, would not dare if they grow were you picked them.
>>
Do people actually pick shrooms that aren't growing directly out of cow shit?
>>
>>7364605
When in doubt, throw them out. You don't eat unidentified mushrooms. Ever.
>>
File: 1449531669820.png (1MB, 1507x818px) Image search: [Google]
1449531669820.png
1MB, 1507x818px
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.