[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Milk is milk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: milk.jpg (31KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
milk.jpg
31KB, 520x520px
So my friend little billy is arguing with me that milk is different from other milks.

But if you pour all kinds of milk in cups and give them to me I'd just want more milk.

Can you please explain to little billy that he cant tell me what milk tastes like.
>>
>>7361302
So what you are saying is that you can't tell the difference between goat milk and cow milk? Or are you saying you don't care what kind of milk you are getting. I get where you are coming from, but that's like saying that Fiji water and Kirkland water is the same because its water.
>>
>>7361311
yes
>>
>>7361315
That doesn't answer the question. What are you saying yes to?
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (328KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
328KB, 1280x720px
>1% Milk
>>
>>7361318
i said yes to you question
>>
>>7361302
Imposter!
>>
>>7361318
Don't encourage him. He's just being a funny boy.
>>
>>7361326
So you can't tell the difference between goat milk and cow milk? If you really don't care what kind of milk you are drinking, then why don't you just buy the cheapest kind of milk available to you? Why not just tell little billy that you don't really have a preference and would drink any kind of milk?
>>
>>7361332
of course there's no difference. They're both milk.
>>
>>7361336
You just don't understand the milk's magic, man.

You just don't.
>>
I'd like to interject in this thread to point out that neither Almond Milk nor Soymilk come from the breast of a mammal, therefore they are breaking false advertising laws by labeling themselves as "milk". Ain't no Almond of soybean out there gettin' they titties squeezed for that shit. Almond and soy "milk" are delicious, it just bothers me highly that they get away with being called milk.
>>
>>7361366
>i want to purchase and drink nut juice
>>
>>7361373
Your mum seemed to like my nut juice the other night.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.