[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm looking for the cheapest blender that can blend greens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: nutribullets-alt.jpg (31KB, 726x411px) Image search: [Google]
nutribullets-alt.jpg
31KB, 726x411px
I'm looking for the cheapest blender that can blend greens like kale, what do you guys recommend?
>>
>>7355933
Blendtec.

But seriously, a Nutribullet or Nutri Ninja will probably suit your particular requirement adequately.

But super seriously, consider a refurbished Blendtec if you like to cook other things. A good blender and a good mixer are the two countertop appliances most likely to improve your overall cooking experience.
>>
>>7355933
I don't recommend buying cheap blenders. Good way to have to buy a new one every couple of years. I have the Rx model in that picture. It works great.
>>
>>7355933
>>7355947
>>7355952
My mother has one of those things. It doesn't even use blades, just flat pieces of metal. Pain in the ass to clean that actual section.

When it doesn't leak, it's pretty cool for making one portion of whatever.

Consider the quantity of food you'll want to blend before buying something like this.
>>
>>7356002
If you read and follow the instructions it should never leak. If you repeatedly overfill it you'll fuck it up forever.
>>
>>7356006
Maybe she overfilled it. I meant had, not has, sorry. It was passed on to me.

If I went over the line, I was trying to account for gaps in the solids. The hissing noise it's stuck with from the leak is a bit annoying.

Flaws would be not being able to see underneath the "blades" and how you switch it on.
It's heavy and stable though, which is nice.

I'd make the compromise and replace the leaky part if I didn't need something that could handle greater quantities.

What's good for bigger quantities? 1) I want to be able to blend avocado stones as well as things like kale and 2) easily give it a thorough cleaning
>>
>>7356043
You need a quality blender to blend things like avocado stones. You're probably going to have to go up to Blendtec or Vitamix level, but they're really very good products that will last a long time.

Cleaning is easy. Just blend water with detergent and anything less thick than nut butter will just melt away. Then rinse.
>>
>>7356051
Well hey if it'll last with good care I'm willing.

A little embarrassed posting about the condition of hand me downs, I've got new pans for a similar reason.

That sounds far easier than expected though.

The Vitamix 2L blenders seem to have a fairly wide price range, starting at a few hundred. How're blenders for diminishing returns?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.