[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you have for breakfast/brunch each morning? Does it change

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

What do you have for breakfast/brunch each morning? Does it change on certain days?
>>
File: spamchovy pizza.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
spamchovy pizza.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
I make a pizza a few times a week and just wake up, drink, and start the day with a nice plate of cold leftovers pretty much every day.
>>
Vodka martini and a piece of dry toast.

I can't wait to die.
>>
Oat porridge every day. Only the fruit varies. Today I had a banana in it with chopped up walnuts.
Usually don't get hungry again until about four or five hours later. Cheap, tasty, nutritious, easy.. what's not to love about glorious oats?

I really, really, like oats.
>>
Scrambled dry eggs and buttered toast usually.

Oats boiled in hot water with honey on the days cocaine and alcohol have ravaged my body.
>>
File: 6-cornetti.jpg (562KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
6-cornetti.jpg
562KB, 1632x1224px
>>7352773
Are you Italian?

I thought you guys only got a cup of coffee each morning and/or those thingy s?
>>
>>7352855
I would wager that he's a fat ass American.
>>
File: 249109374.jpe.jpg (148KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
249109374.jpe.jpg
148KB, 500x375px
>>7352773
>>7352855
Not the anon who posted this but Italianfag here. I can say it's pretty accurate, since lot of people in here use to drink only a cup or two of espresso in the morning. And yes, those things are called "Cornetto", literally "little horn" since they kinda remind it. Usually you eat these along with cappuccino or milk.
>>
Nothing. Sometimes coffee.
>>
my doc said an apple a day makes smoking crack okay
>>
File: bd4.jpg (108KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
bd4.jpg
108KB, 666x666px
>>7352941
I might start thinking about changing the doctor.
>>
I made chilaquiles with salsa verde for my husband for breakfast today. We had tacos last night so I was just using the leftover salsa and tortillas. I don't make Mexican food often, since the Mexican food store is pretty far away and a pack of corn tortillas costs €5.50 and tomatillos €11. I miss the US sometimes...

Usually for breakfast/brunch I'll make a proper Irish breakfast, eggs benedict, or we'll have fruit and yogurt
>>
>>7352971
>eggs benedict

Do you make the sauce hollandaise or do you use store bought?
Isn't that a bit time consuming to make a "huge" meal every morning?
>>
>>7352995
I make the hollandaise myself.

Frying up tortillas, sausages or eggs doesn't take as long as you think. I'm stay at home wife, so it doesn't really matter to me how long it takes. I just have to be sure to wake up early enough to make it for him and eat it with him before he goes to work.
>>
>>7352904
Is this actually widespread in Italy or is it more of a tradition that isn't really adhered to?
>>
>>7353027
>wife
does your boyfriend know?
>>
>>7353122
I am her husband and yes I know.
>>
>>7353147
>>7353122
that's confusing

her husband knows that her boyfriend knows she is married?
>>
>>7353154
>>7353147
>>7353027
Are you all aware that she makes hollandaise every fucking day?
>>
>>7353154
It's complicated, just trust me.
t. Jamal
>>
>>7353167
who are you cooking babies that can't make a fucking hollandaise sauce
>>
>>7353184
I mean it is a very specific thing to go to the trouble cooking every single morning
>>
One of the following:

>oatmeal
>muesli with 2%
>greek yogurt with wheat germ and fruit
>granola bar
>sugar free energy drink
>>
I like to change it up, so I rarely have the same thing two days in a row. My normal lineup is:
>Blueberry pancakes
>eggs Benedict
>biscuits with sausage gravy
>some combination of eggs/bacon/spinach
And recently I've started making french toast during the week.

Sometimes I make strata which is nice. Yesterday I made eggs in hash brown baskets. Delicious.
>>
>>7353265
Sounds like a lot of calories. What is your height and weight?
>>
I like variation.Usually one of the following

>oatmeal
>granola with natural yogurt
>chocolate croissant
>butter croissant with a slice of ham
>noodles
>banana
>cereral (crunchy nut cornflakes)
>toast with peanut butter and jam
>toast with nutella
>toast with jam

On the weekend:
>bacon sandwich
>english breakfast
>dim sum
>egg fried rice
>pancakes with nutella and slices of banana
>congee (chinese rice porridge)
>french toast

for caffeine ill have

>green tea
>tea tea
>diet coke
>diet energy drink
I have one of these to drink every morning with each breakfast.
>>
>>7353271
5"5 and 135.
I was into weightlifting until just recently (no time) so most of it is muscle. I was 120 before I started. Nonetheless I've gone on a diet since I don't have time to get to the gym any more and I've lost about five lbs even with eating those things for breakfast. My breakfast is usually only between 200-300 calories.
>>
>>7353271
Is it a lot? He's not eating all of those at once.

I usually have some kind of dessert and fruit for breakfast though. For instance, recently I've been having blueberry yoghurt, shortbread, blueberries and strawberries.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.