[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have to buy food from one of these faggot duos. Which

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 4

File: douchebagdeluxe.jpg (310KB, 640x932px) Image search: [Google]
douchebagdeluxe.jpg
310KB, 640x932px
You have to buy food from one of these faggot duos. Which poison do you pick?
>>
depends on if i need chocolate or cereal
>>
>>7349515
I'd probably feel safer buying pre-packaged cereal from unsanitary hipster douchebags than I would produce, so I'll say the first ones.
>>
>>7349515
I don't like tattoos, so bottom. They look like pretentious hipster douchebags but at least it's something I can't find on the shelf in the convenience store
>>
File: mast-brothers1.png (387KB, 463x496px) Image search: [Google]
mast-brothers1.png
387KB, 463x496px
>>7349529
Sorry that kind of hipster ALWAYS comes with tattoos.
>>
stop white people
>>
>>7349515
I need to buy stock in the hairnet business
>>
I don't understand the problem. They look like normal, average people.
>>
>>7349590
No.
>>
>>7349671

Do you live in fucking Aspen or something?
>>
File: CWT0204WoAAe1IC.jpg (37KB, 499x333px) Image search: [Google]
CWT0204WoAAe1IC.jpg
37KB, 499x333px
>>7349529
They're only pretending to be pretentious hipster douchebags to fleece you of your hard earned cash though. They're actually just normie douchebags
>>
>>7349515
Hipsters have been infesting my city for the past few years. I'd rather have niggers tbqph.
>>
>>7349835
Hipsters are harmless cowards, Donny.
Niggers are cowards who will cut your neck from behind.
>>
>>7349837
Opinion unchanged.
>>
>>7349837
Better to die by the knife than mind poison
>>
The first ones at least have been open with their scam of a business.
>>
>>7349981
>scam
it's only a scam if you're stupid enough to patronize the place.
>>
>>7349985
Pretty sure the average IQ in bongistan is potato
>>
>>7349985
>it's only a scam if you're stupid enough to patronize
Is that not true of all scams?
>>
>>7349996
Wikipedia says, "A scam or confidence trick is an attempt to defraud a person or group by gaining their confidence."

I'd argue that scams are predatory by nature. Willingly walking into a store with high prices is just poor judgment.
>>
Who are the guys on the bottom?
>>
>>7350021
Mast Bros.

They've been "accused" of marketing commercial quality chocolate as a premier product. Basically what Apple does with it's run-of-the-mill hardware.

Not entirely sure what the big deal is.
>>
>>7350040
http://dallasfood.org/2015/12/mast-brothers-what-lies-behind-the-beards-part-1-tastetexture/

here's a ridiculously long but great take down of them
>>
>>7350040
>Not entirely sure what the big deal is.
Most "microchocolateries" and "microbreweries" have the good sense to not put a punchable face up on the internet as the mascot of their product.

Instead it's a panda bear or a dragon or something, and then when you criticize the panda bear it's because you hate saving endangered animals.
>>
>>7350060
I'm not sure how that explains what the big deal is. Care to elaborate?

People who shop local/organic/free trade/gluten-free* are gullible idiots. Perfect examples of people who have more money than brains.

*Unless they've been diagnosed by a licensed allergist.
>>
>>7350082
Are you brain damaged or something?

What part of "bad choice of brand identity" do you not get?
>>
>>7349515

I'm classically French trained, it hurts my soul these fucks even have a market. So neither I'll cut my own throat.

I eat shit food, I just don't think people should pay fine dining prices for cereal or chocolate
>>
>>7350086
Still doesn't explain what the big deal is.
>>
>>7350086
Actually their brand identity was all they had. They were popular because of their packaging and personalities. All of their claims about their chocolate wound up being complete lies.
>>
>>7350098
>fine dining prices
>£5
You're full of shit.
>>
>>7349515
The chocolate dudes

At least they know how to look at least a bit respectable as opposed to those fucking manchildren in the first picture
>>
>>7350102
That's because you are brain damaged, probably from the tap water in flint michigan
>>7350106
But that's the point, they were ubiquitous in "artisan" coffee shops and such places, in any neighborhood that didn't suck.

If they had just toned it down a little and gone with panda bears instead of posing for "street style" photos with beards and vintage workwear, the pitchfork mob wouldn't have even developed any interest.

It was almost the perfect scam, but they fucked it up.
>>
>>7350106
Examples of lies?

All chocolate is technically "bean to bar" and I can't find any information stating that the FDA regulates the use of that term like they do "organic".

Just like how big brands use the term "homemade recipe". It's a lot different than saying "homemade".
>>
>>7350119
>That's because you are brain damaged
You still haven't explained how the choice to use their own faces is why people are making a big deal about this.
>>
>>7350109

The mark up... Fine dining is expensive because you are buying expensive shit, cornflakes with marshmallows in it not so much

crunchy nut is £3... It's more like £9 to buy lucky charms in Glasgow
>>
>>7350124
Paint chips containing lead.
>>
>>7350130
Admit it, you quoted some text, and wrote an irrelevant reply to pretend to have a discussion like a "big person". Why aren't you in school right now?
>>
>>7350135
it's saturday, fggt
>>
>>7350135
Because I didn't eat paint chips as a child, so I was able to finish school in my 20s like everyone else who didn't get brain damaged.

Why didn't your parents drown you when you were small?
>>
>>7350148
Don't the slow learners attend class on the weekends? How else are you going to keep up?
>>
>>7350152
It's pretty telling that you'd rather do this than explain what the hell your post meant.
>>
>>7349835
>>7349844
Hipsters are kinda a good thing though. They demand a higher level of quality (usually, not always) and thus attract businesses to provide it. That is considering that "hipster" isn't just a fashion image. I'm not even really sure of it now that I think further. I mean, are the family a few hours drive from my house hipsters for making an olive farm and now sell super good e.v. olive oil? They certainly don't look like hipsters. But a good amount of their customers do.
>>
>>7350166
>But a good amount of their customers do.
We came back full circle. Sure, it isn't hipster to create or demand a high quality product, but it sure as hell is to spend money on one to maintain an image.
>>
>>7349515

>Most "microchocolateries" and "microbreweries" are shit

Just add mirco and your good to go, I worked with Albert Roux, butter and pans best cooking. I've also worked with Ferran an El Bulli, he does fantastic work but cooking is cooking, add fat, add heat, I can't understand cooking being cool, I done it because it was the only job going and food is love
>>
>>7350166

Food was shit before hipsters made it a thing, I made next to zero money cooking, I ruined my life cooking, I had the best time cooking , the bond in a kitchen is like brotherhood, you hate each other, but for 18hrs your are the man next to yours life

>Sounds more romantic than it really is
>>
>>7350335
>Food was shit before hipsters made it a thing
stop that
>>
>>7350335
>Food was shit before hipsters made it a thing

Are you drunk or something?
>>
>>7349515
The bottom two faggots.
At least I like chocolate......
The top two I'd want to instantly beat the shit out of on sight. The bottom two I'd want to kick in the dick, but I could manage to rein it in long enough to get out of the store before rage mode took over.
>>
Probably the top faggots since we have no variety in cereals in Canada.
>>
>>7350120
see>>7350053
>>
>>7350400

Chefs are ment to be drunk, really though? I cant understand why French cooking is old hat now...
merde, oui monsieur , désolé, je suis désolé - je voudrais si cesser de jeter des choses sur moi

That's what a cook should say

Tl;dr Actual cooking is always better than a gimmick
>>
>>7350175
Maintaining *an image* via any purchases or activities is the only thing that seems to identify a 'hipster'. The ubiquitous use of the term to describe somebody that likes something you don't is so annoying.

I got called a hipster once cause I mentioned I was stopping by the library after work when somebody asked what my plans for the evening were. I should have called the slut a retard and walked away like I was thinking...
>>
>>7351014
Wow. What a fucking whore. That's why I don't let anybody know anything about me. Makes life a lot easier.
>>
>there are literal chocolate fedoras in existence
maximum autism
>>
>>7349515
all four have Muslamic beards so I hope they all die in a fire.

Being nice to muslims and apologizing for their medieval bullshit will not make them accept your gayness and it never will.
>>
>>7351992
>being jealous of a glorious manly beard
Jealous peachfuzz twink detected
>>
I will fess up and say that as a kid when my family had a continental breakfast I went for the cereal.

Being able relive that I say top because better the devil I know.
>>
>>7349515
Who the fuck are these pretentious wannabe-chef fags?
>>
>>7349692

These are more like portland. Aspen has normal people

>source am from Aspen
>>
>>7351992
>Muslamic
>>
To be fair, I buy food from stereotypical hipsters all the time, because my only other choice is fine black gentlemen and Cubans for non-mass produced crap.
A man can only eat so much guava.
>>
>>7349515
the poisonous one
>>
>>7352121

Don't know about the top but the bottom 2 douchbags are hipster dumbasses who sold "boutique" "organic" "artisinal" etc etc chocolates and it turns out they were just melting down other people's chocolates and reselling them
>>
>>7349934
Are you saying you lack the ability to discern between healthy and positive culture once it's being pushed at you by non-criminal whites as opposed to filthy rapping niggers?
I suppose that's the same argument some people use about rap music and black pop culture.
>they can't resist it because the coolest people are the ones selling out their future with bad ideology

Which puts you on the same level as niggers and nigger apologists.
Go move to Detroit or Baltimore.
>>
>>7349515
the bottom pair I guess. I don't know who they are but I don't care for cereal
>>
>>7350109
>£5
Shouldn't that be 3 boxes of the name brand or one of those giant generic bags that will make 20+ bowls of cereal?

Reminds me of faggots that pay $8-10 for pancakes and a 3oz of shitty brown fruit at IHOP.
>>
>>7351992
>Muslamic
I had one of those beards before it got trendy.
It's a wilderness man thing.
Fuck hipsters and fuck muzzies.
>>
>>7349590
>implying even the most horrible of white hipstPREZZEMOLOers aren't better than the average shitskin
>>
I'd rather be paying for overpriced chocolate than overpriced cereal.
>>
>>7349515
Bottom. I know their shit is a scam, but those two two just look so incredible faggy in the most derogatory sense possible.
Also cereal is shit even without being overpriced at some hipster shithole.
>>
>>7354166
a quote for the ages
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.