[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dishes for dinner date?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

Hey /ck/ so my first girlfriend ever (im 22) is coming over tonight and she wants to have sexual relations at some point. I'm cooking her dinner and I was looking for suggestions on things to make/recipes.

I normally make salads, Mexican, or Italian cuisine so any of that would be helpful, but not too heavy. She also is a fan of Indian food but I've never made any of that before. Any help is appreciated

/end blog post
>>
>>7346987
/thread
>>
>>7346971
>a fan of Indian food but I've never made any of that before
uhhh.. do not cook indian food (especially for the first time) if you're trying bang a girl that night. basically, avoid pungent spices in general. how about baked salmon fillets, wild rice, and some asparagus? tough to screw those things up.
>>
File: Anonlovespickles.png (48KB, 635x777px) Image search: [Google]
Anonlovespickles.png
48KB, 635x777px
>>7346987
>>7346990
Thanks for the fucking jack post

>>7347019
Fish does sound good. Maybe something other than asparagus. But thanks for the input. That dish should be easy as fuck to make
>>
feed her sum injun food so after u fugg she can doo doo all over the place lmao :D
>>
>>7346971
God, that image. They both look awful.

Make some shepherd's pie. It will excite her to no end.
>>
>>7346971
Carbonara never goes wrong.
>>
>>7346987
Is jack sexist?
>>
>>7347221

Can't argue that the one on the right has one of the best pairs of natural breasts in the free world.
>>
>>7347257
probably but most likely unintentionally so - the man is barely even alive. have you ever looked into his eyes beyond his glasses? its blank his eyes are glassy, hes barely maintaining sentience or maybe he isnt, hes like an empty shell inhabited by something more sinister than a dumb oaf.
>>
>>7346987
>jack playing into predetermined gender roles
Even more reason to hate that fuck.
>>
>>7346971

poach salmon in the oven with thyme butter (put it in an aluminum foil envelope)
oven roast some asparagus
rice pilaf for a side
>>
>>7346971
Tacos, oysters, and wine with childrens benadryl
>>
File: exps5941_GBS1554510D37.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
exps5941_GBS1554510D37.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
>>7346971
Spaghetti and meatballs.
>>
>>7347444
This. It's easy so you won't fuck up. And it's delicious
>>
>>7346971
Those are dudes.
>>
>>7346971
Nothing too carby (e.g. pasta) or too fatty and greasy (e.g. roast chicken, ribs).

I mean, it's probably not a good idea to be eating itis-causing meals when there's fucking on the agenda.
>>
>>7346971
You could buy some pre-made tikka masala sauce, spice it up with some onions, tomato, chili, add some chicken and pretend you made it.

Or you could make aglio e olio pasta (oil and garlic). Works every time, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzpVmyzbYLg
>>
>>7347619
>pre-made tikka masala sauce

might as well swallow a gun, anon.
>>
Bake some fish and throw in a salad, serve with lemon. bam, nigga. No need to complicate shit.
I personally always buy the most mid shelf link champange i can find if I know theres gonna be sex involved.

I had some pink champange around new years and got an involuntary boner, cause my brain was trained to think im about to fuck if I taste that. So use sparingly.
>>
>>7347042
Should've consumed some water to offset the salt-content.
>>
>>7347221
haha
gayboy detected
>>
>>7346971
NO INDIAN!!! Something simple with low fiber...you don't want to deal with gassy feelings in either of you.
>>
>>7347221
Faaaaggggg.
>>
Potatoes with beans and sugar free gummy bear for desert
>>
>>7346971

Butter chicken.

Make it in advance, put it in the fridge(so if you fuck it up, you can make something else instead of goofing on the first dish). Saffron rice, pappadums/naan(naan with garlic butter).

Better yet, ask her.
>>
hey guys

what about this

a manhattan filet steak like in foodwishes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fc8fa8FIVEY
with a side of aligot (mashed potatoes with cheese melted in it)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FZhH5Fwrrs

thoughts? i think this would be pretty nice.
>>
Lasagna is always a good choice.
>fairly easy recipe
>can be done in restaurant quality by anyone
>you can prepare it hours before
>no messy kitchen when your guests show up
>doesn't need attention while in the oven, so you can drink a glass of wine with your guests in the meantime
>can be done vegetarian
>everyone likes it
>>
File: 1454768402267.jpg (27KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1454768402267.jpg
27KB, 480x270px
>>7347221
Kill yourself my man!
>>
>>7346971
Every time I see this. I can't stop but look at how lopsided those titties are
Is this why people post this a lot?
>>
>>7349999
It gets posted because Anri is literally perfect
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.