[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you ordering /ck/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: free-standing.jpg (123KB, 700x456px) Image search: [Google]
free-standing.jpg
123KB, 700x456px
Can't go wrong with the classic sandwich with no pickle.
>>
>with no pickle

picky autist eater lmao

I get the spicy chicken deluxe, with pickle, like an adult
>>
>no pickle

Might as well shit in a bag.
>>
>>7341399
Large thing of tendies and an extra large fry
>>
>>7341399
faggot detected.

I'd get a chicken sangwich extra pickles, and a vanilla shake
>>
>>7341399
Spicy chicken sandwich, a fist full of mayonnaise, small fry.
Eat the pickles first, use one packet of mayo on the sandwich, keep the rest for another day. I don't like mayo on much, but damn chick fil a.
>>
>>7341399
A tac nuke strike, after I remove that flag.
>>
>>7341399

I'm sorry, I don't patronize establishments that are founded on hatred and bigotry.

Nah, I'm just joshin', my local Chic fil-a is just obnoxious to get to and it's not worth the effort.
>>
>ask for a hamburger
>they don't have it
>but they have fuckin' cows everywhere on their advertisements
>uhh
>ask what comes on the chicken sandwich
>'pickles'
>i can't be doing that
>order the nuggets
>get one of each sauce
>sit over at a table facing the kids play place playground thing
>get asked to leave because i was staring too hard
>>
>>7341399
Mental illness with a side of sodomy.
>>
>>7341414
you're a faggot and i hope you get aids
>>
>>7341512
Yeah literally the only one in my area is in the food court in the mall. I'm not putting up with that bullshit if I'm in the mood for fast food.
>>
>>7341527
Pickles and spicy chicken is a meme so stupid it took KFC 86 years to get on board.
>>
File: gtfo.png (34KB, 111x148px) Image search: [Google]
gtfo.png
34KB, 111x148px
>no pickle
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.