[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Food Lottery

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 23

File: combos.jpg (105KB, 578x1025px) Image search: [Google]
combos.jpg
105KB, 578x1025px
Have you ever won the food lottery?

This is from a bag of Combo's I bought.
>>
>>7336556
>expired bag of combos
>food lottery
>>
>>7336576

>every picture posted on the internet was taken today
>>
>>7336576
OP is clearly a negro.
>>
>>7336556
They look like dog biscuits.
Did you eat all of the play doh looking stuff?
>>
>>7336556
>Combo's

Combo's what, anon? What do they own?
>>
>>7336556
is that cheese?
>>
File: hot-fries-300x281.jpg (10KB, 300x281px) Image search: [Google]
hot-fries-300x281.jpg
10KB, 300x281px
>>7336556
I once got a huge chunk of pure seasoning in the bottom of a bag of pic related. It was glorious.

Another time we ordered hot 'n' spicy mcchicken sandwiches with extra mayo and they must have been having a giggle because these sandwiches were loaded with mayo. They must have weighed over one pound each and i loved every second of it. I'm 300 lbs but working on it
>>
>>7336774
Working on making your way to 400?
>>
>That feel when the snack machine pays double
>>
>>7336787
You know it.
>>
>>7336599
>implying OP would take that picture and wait an entire year to post about it
>>
>>7336920

I've only started coming to /ck/ recently.
>>
>double-nut M&M
>worm in my pistachios
>>
Had some dollar chicken sandwiches from Burger King. They tasted like they'd been rolled in peanut butter while cooking.

It was delicious. And the only time I didn't regret getting fast food.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa0iXHP6x8A
>>
>>7336600
HIS FINGERS ARE WHITE
>>
>>7336556
Every bag of salty pretzels is a winning ticket. You get to enjoy the salty goodness at the bottom before regretting that you downed it and you now feel like you inhaled the ocean
>>
I remember getting a tub of rocky road or chocolate swirl ice cream or something like that where the bottom third of it was solid chocolate.

The chocolate was super salty.
>>
I've lost the food lottery before

>in high school
>first time eating fruity pebbles in a long time
>buy a box
>pour a bowl
>pour milk
>eat cereal
>go to drink milk out of the bowl at the end
>hit in the teeth by a rock-hard lump of sugar about the size of a golf ball
>never buy fruity pebbles again
>>
Sometimes when I'm eating peanuts I'll find a few with three peanuts in the shell
>>
>>7337536
You are the cereal and didn't notice a golf ball swimming around?
>>
>>7337637
it was a deep bowl with a lot of milk. Sugar sinks.
>>
>>7336774
Andy go to bed you dumb gaijin
>>
>>7336556
Oh yeah. There's this brand of "hot chips" I used to get but they don't sell anymore. In the bag was a golf ball sized ball of the dust powder they use to season the chips. I bit into it and it was disgusting
>>
>>7336556
Makes me want to break my Gluten-Free diet, thanks /ck/
>>
>>7337536
RETARD
E
T
A
R
D
>>
>>7339492
You don't never buy it again, you suck on the sugar bro
>>
>>7339487

Why? If you have a medical condition that requires you to avoid gluten then you're stuck with that for life. If you don't have such a medical condition then why on earth are you on a gluten free diet in the first place?
>>
>>7336556
Ordered a bbq chicken pizza from a local place a few weeks ago.
Guy delivers two of them, tells me that they slightly over cooked one and made another for free. Both were delicious.

>base as fuq
>>
>>7339503
Healthier to live without wheat, gluten, animal products and fried food
>>
>>7339503
Helps with my aches when I wake up, as well as sleepiness and overall energy.. I complain about it but it really helps
>>
>>7336556
The filling is way too salty for me
>>
>baking cake on whim late at night
>only one egg left
>short one fucking yolk
>don't want to run to store for this bullshit
>crack last egg
>two yolks

BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
>>7336556
Post this on reddit and get thousands of updoots :)
>>
>>7339543
What?
>>
>>7339546
He goes to this other website where you post images and stories and kinda blog, and if people like it, they give you an "upvote". It's like a fake internet point, and the whole website is based around trying to come up with the best story or picture so you can get the most upvotes.
>>
>>7339595
Oh you're saying hejust copied a reddit rhread? No harm i guess but what do you gain from posting that here i wonder
>>
>>7339637
Nobody gains anything by posting here. We all lose. We're in a race to the bottom.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>7336556
I got this in my wheaties one day
>>
when eating cereal i love the sugar dust and crushed powdered cereal at the bottom of the bag. It's like the cereal version or crack.
>>
File: 1364335518248.gif (982KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1364335518248.gif
982KB, 320x287px
>>7336556
>tfw no longer can find jalapeno combos

Thanks for reminding me.
>>
>>7339861
>image.jpg
>>
I have an anti-lottery where I accidentally used my prized double-stamped nickel on a bag of Famous Amos. There was a kid in my high school who was an expert on coins and when I told him he told me he hoped they were the greatest bag of my life.
>>
I once got a Skip that was in the shape of a long Quaver

Are Skips even still around? Don't think I've seen a packet in years
>>
File: 1363939490026.jpg (23KB, 350x335px) Image search: [Google]
1363939490026.jpg
23KB, 350x335px
>>7337056
This is fucking gold
>>
>>7336556
I remember having Sun Chips with like a lot of that powder seasoning
>>
File: 1319665935362.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1319665935362.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>>7339529
It is only healthier to live without gluten if you have an allergy to it. Otherwise avoiding gluten is retarded. Less gluten means less protein and more carbs, fats, and fillers in your food. Less gluten is less smart breh
>>
>>7339861
neat
>>
>>7339529
>>7339531
bullshit
>>
A few times.
usually fast food related

>double yolked egg
>got a free slushie from taco bell for unknown reasons
>at the same taco bell there was no one at the drive-thru to take orders, pull around and they give me all my shit for free for the "inconvenience"
>go to mcdonalds to order breakfast, dude at cashier window tells me to keep moving, got all my shit for free

the kicker is i don't even eat fast food often
>>
File: 1441754582036.gif (2MB, 362x369px) Image search: [Google]
1441754582036.gif
2MB, 362x369px
>>7336556

>go to jack in the box
>place small order
>pulled up to window, pay
>received somebody else's order by mistake
>huge bag of food
>chirped out
>>
>>7341456
If you get sandwiched in the drive through at the right time but dont order you can grab the guy behind yous order and bounce
>>
File: 1450490192021.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1450490192021.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
>>7341462
But isn't that just theft?
>>
>>7341456
This.

>Carls JR
>Order some cheapest cheseburger, fries and drink
>Take bag and drink
>Drive off
>Open bag at red light
>Two expensive burgers and crisscut fries
>My cost $6
>Food received $15
>>
>>7336556
>bag of old three month old combos left in hot car
>cheese flavored filling melts out and pools up in the bottom of the bag
>poor fag OP stumbled on it while he was scavenging for food in his filthy car

>winning the lottery
>>
>>7341494
They literally hand it to you you faggot. 100% their fault, no reason to feel bad.
>>
>>7341462
you'd think fast food joints would have a system to prevent that if it's that easy, really.
>>
File: 1440794641987.png (464KB, 481x518px) Image search: [Google]
1440794641987.png
464KB, 481x518px
>>7341522
>I trick people into giving me things that belong to someone else
>Its ethical
>>
>>7341582
>I'm a faggot that won't accept free food when given to me

How did you make it this far up the evolutionary ladder?
>>
>>7341511
lol something similar happened to me at carls jr

>in drive thru
>guy in front of me gets his order
>starts driving away, but stops still a few feet later, and just stays there for a while
>weird
>get my order
>given two bags but all i ordered were two cheap chicken sandwiches
>oh well, drive home
>second bag filled with large fries and some expensive burger, prolly like $7 worth of food
>turns out the guy in front of me probably drove away before getting all of his order
>too scared to return to that carls jr because i'm paranoid they'll think i intentionally committed theft or something
>>
File: 477732678.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
477732678.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
>>7341522
But you said you get in the drive thru line but don't place an order. Then you drive to the window and instead of saying "i didn't order anything, I just pulled into the drive thru because I'm a dumbfuck" you reach out and take the bag of food?

There's a lot of holes in your story pal. Many places have you pay and receive your order at the same window. What do you do then, just abort and then you've wasted your time? No, you've never done it. You're one of those internet liars people warned me about. Nothing more pathetic than a thief except some faggot on the internet lying about being a thief.
>>
>>7341522
So you're suggesting we need ID cards to use a drive through now so DINDUs like you won't steal food?
>>
>>7341872
If you hand me a bag of food that wasn't intended for me that is on you 100%. Like what the fuck is your logic, if I hand you a $100 bill I'm not going to bitch when you take it.

Fucking retards. Like I'm going to say no when someone literally hands me free food.
>>
File: coffeego_2330_general.jpg (22KB, 222x175px) Image search: [Google]
coffeego_2330_general.jpg
22KB, 222x175px
A few months back I opened a bag of pic related which are all individually wrapped. I found one that was perfectly sealed with no candy inside. Just an air pocket. I still have it around and treasure it very much.
>>
>>7341879
You're commiting feaud by knowing taking food that isn't for you.

This isn't even a case of someone out of nowhere just handed you food that was intended for someone else, you are purposefully driving through the drive through without making an order, in order to pretend to someone else who has in fact ordered and paid for food.

You're morally a thief (possibly legally, depending on jurisdiction) and definitely committing fraud.
>>
>>7341700
They wouldn't think you're a thief, they probably told the guy to pull forward and then they absentmindedly gave you his second bag of food.

This happened to me at Taco Bueno, except as I was driving away the cashier ran in front of my car flailing her arms while screaming "WAIT THAT'S THE WRONG ORDER"
>>
>>7341901
Justify it however you want, 60 IQ fastfoodfag. The point stands that you LITERALLY HAND ME food without any other action from me. If you give me something I am going to take it, it is your retarded self that gave the wrong person something. This is why fastfoodfags are in that occupation, and I have no qualms taking advantage of that. This would never hold up in court when they willingly hand me something themselves. The foodbitches are GIVING ME ITEMS WILLINGLY. If they are fucking up who it is supposed to go to it is on them and not at all surprising.
>>
>>7341925
So again, what your saying is, unless a through system of checks and balances, including photographic Id and membership are introduced, to dissuade your theft, you will just keep stealing?
>>
>>7341462
You'd clearly have to pay for his shit then
>>
>>7341925
>justify it however you want
You're the one trying to justify your actions here, fuccboi. Doing a piss poor job of it too.
>>
>>7341925
>GIVING ME ITEMS WILLINGLY
Only because they are under the impression that you paid for them.

This is top knotch trolling. I know I'm being trolled yet i continue to reply. Well played, anon
>>
>>7337056
>never made any more videos

But what about Polly's daughter
>>
>>7341981
>>7341940
Literally too retarded to find out whose order you took. Wow. Remember this next time you are hating your job, you are there for a reason.

>>7342006
Thanks I thought I was too drunk.
>>
>>7341886
i have a couple fortune cookie wrappers like that
>>
File: 1266256194273.jpg (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1266256194273.jpg
16KB, 400x400px
>order 5 spicy tendies at popeyes
>they give me 9 and an extra biscuit
>>
>>7336556
I've had a couple packages of fruit snacks (shark bites, et al) from childhood and more recently a box of Dots where one piece was much softer than the rest and extremely, unusually tart and flavorful. Like they forgot an ingredient, or something ran out at the end of a batch. I'd eat a whole box of just those.
>>
>order country bowls and some wedges for lunch at KFC one day
>my food comes quick and I'm out the door
>open my bag to see if they gave me napkins
>no sign of napkins or the wedges I ordered
>grab my receipt and ask them if I can have my wedges please
>guy grabs a big togo box and puts all the wedges they had at the moment into it and gives it to me
>go and eat lunch with my gf
>realize I forgot napkins again
>>
Once got a Kit-Kat Chunk bar from a KFC restaurant. They were giving them out for free as a side with a Big Krunch combo. It was supposed to be one of those caramel-on-top kit kat crunches.

Went home, plopped down to eat my meal. Entire fucking bar was 100% chocolate throughout with no wafer. Still had the Caramel. It was one of the best things I've ever eaten
>>
>>7342061
I call bullshit. I go there once every 4 months to give them a chance at redemption and I'm lucky if they can remember my biscuit, let alone give me extra food.
>>
ordered plain burgers from mc donalds they gave us cheese burgers
>>
I once ordered 18 cheeseburgers from Burger King and paid with $30. The Asian guy at the register was so flustered he gave me back $20 in change and gave me a few extra burgers too.

Unrelated to that part of the story, but I spent the rest of the weekend getting wasted on an Indian reservation and eating burgers.
>>
>>7339541
underrated post
>>
if you want free fast food, just skip the first window and drive right to the second window for pickup. 20% of the time they won't know you haven't paid yet and they'll just hand you your food and you can speed off before anyone even notices.
>>
The only time I ever came close was finding a whole deep-fried potato in a bag of Lays. Pics not on my phone :(
>>
>>7342188
Did you eat it? How the hell would that pass the company's quality control?
>>
>>7341412

This remained me of one time I won the drive through lottery.

>several years ago
>out with friends drinking
>decide to get drunk Wendy's on the way home
>at a packed Wendy's because it's on a small highway and everyone else that was out is doing the same thing
>order, pay, get our food
>remain at window because we needed like straws or something and the lady walked away immediately after handing us the food
>30 seconds later a different lady comes to the window and hands us another bag and gives us a 'have a nice night'
>drive off

In retrospect we were kind of dicks and probably only got like $7 in free food.
>>
File: 1318287097295.jpg (32KB, 393x512px) Image search: [Google]
1318287097295.jpg
32KB, 393x512px
>drive thru fazolis
>as I'm leaving, notice no breadsticks
>debate it momentarily, but return
>tell them nicely I didn't get any
>get like 15 breadsticks
>>
What a retarded fast food system you guys have.
McD and others around here:
>order at microphone thingy
>drive to window
>pay & receive food
>>
I remember this thing from when I was a kid, me and my mom had dinner at a Japanese restaurant and we got our meal plus two others that people had ordered over the phone but never picked up
>>
Don't have a picture but I got some cool ranch doritos and they were absolutely smothered in the ranch flavoring. I savored that because most of the time they're so underflavored it's not even worth it half the time.
>>
>>7342707
so what you suggest?
>>
>working the graveyard shift
>jack in the box and some taco shops are the only thing open at night
>go to jacks because I had mexican food a few days ago and wanted something else
>see that they brought back the chipotle chicken sandwich order one and some fries
>get the order and drive back to work
>I got two chipotle chicken sandwiches for only 5 monies.
>mfw
Made my shitty night seem less shitty.
>>
>>7342756
Exactly as I described. Paying & receiving the food at the same window, no hassle unless they majorly fucked up the order.
>>
>>7342775
That's exactly how almost every single drive-thru works
>>
>>7337056
Fucking Polly attention whore
>>
>>7342785
Then how do all those posters get away with free food?
>>
>>7342819
larger cities often have the two window system to cut down on the time required, instead of paying when you get to the food window, you can pay halfway to the food window and just get your shit and go when it's your turn.
>>
>>7342765
The best is when they give you the wrong item and then they won't take it back
>>
>>7336774

The Goose is loose!
>>
>>7339861
You got frosted mini-wheats in your wheaties whole grain wheat flake cereal? awesome!
>>
>>7341698
by not being a nigger
>>
Whole oreo in cookies and cream icecream
>>
>>7342785
Not where I live. I've literally never seen that, it's always two windows. Pay at one and get food at the second.
>>
>at Five Guys with girlfriend
>order 2 hot dogs, one with bacon just to try it
>receive order
>girlfriends burger doesn't have any cheese she ordered
>no bacon on one of my dogs
>asked for onions on both, no onions
>tell the cook they fucked up my order
>"Oh we have new cooks while assembling so we'll fix your order"
>they don't even take back our food
>receive two hot dogs both with bacon and a burger for free

Bacon was okay but a little too crispy
>>
I got a kitkat that was all chocolate once
>>
>>7342644
Nice fazolis m8
>>
>>7342056
I like my collection of fortune cookies. Some double packaged, some just air
>>
>>7342707
So you're saying America, the Land of the Free, and the Home of the Brave (God Bless) who does fast food better than anybody, the country that first put man on the moon, can't figure out it's own invention? Fast food drive thrus?
>>
>>7343551
I get that impression from the stories other anons told, yes.
>>
>>7336556
Those look like dog treats and smell like them too.
>>
>>7342890
If you look closely, 4 are connected is a perfect 2x2 square
>>
>>7341852
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27NX_MMIkLY
that guy wasn't even me and never did i say that i agreed with the practice but it exists.
>>
File: 40 tiny turkish muffins.png (278KB, 358x358px) Image search: [Google]
40 tiny turkish muffins.png
278KB, 358x358px
>>7341909
>as I was driving away the cashier ran in front of my car flailing her arms while screaming "WAIT THAT'S THE WRONG ORDER"
>>
>at the mall with mom
>it's just about closing time for all the stores
>near the exit is a sarpinos
>decide I want a slice of pizza before they close
>the guys are cleaning the tables and closing down when I get there
>since I worked in food before and iktfb, I sheepishly ask them if they're still open to give me a slice, but if they closed down the register then never mind
>the workers tell me that actually we didn't manage to sell 3 pizzas and a shit load of breadsticks, and he'll give it all to me for 10 bucks
>for the next few weeks my mom and I went back to that same sarpinos every few nights for some leftover pizzas and shit that we'd take home and freeze
>eventually this one night we went back and all the worker bros that gave us the leftover stuff have been replaced with different dudes
>they tell us that they no longer give out leftovers

Those few weeks were great. As a Chinese American, growing up I ate the same old cooking all the time. It was awesome eating pizza every day for them days

I'm still convinced those emplyees were just pocketing the money from food they would have thrown out regardless.

Good days
>>
File: 0040649580369_A.jpg (34KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
0040649580369_A.jpg
34KB, 380x380px
>>7336556

I was eating cheese balls a while back and got one that was nothing but compressed cheese powder in a ball.

Best day I've ever had.
>>
File: lazytownnzz.png (48KB, 256x286px) Image search: [Google]
lazytownnzz.png
48KB, 256x286px
>>7349755

too funny
let's party together bro
plus dubs
>>
>>7336556

Like those awesome 3D Doritos? And how sometimes you'd get random ones in full packs and have an instant flashback to the place you bought your first pack of 3D doritos all those years ago?(shit, they still sold Lays back then. Their chicken ones were the bomb).
>>
>working night shift
>Google says local pizza hut is open till 12
>arrive at 1150 on my way home to pick up pizza
>they said they were closed,forgot to lock door. They had my pizza though
>gave me pizza for free and breadsticks, in exchange for a good review

Shit was tiggggght
>>
You ever eat Whoppers (the chocolate malt candy) and get a strangely chewy piece? That's the best.
>>
File: potatochipfolded.jpg (51KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
potatochipfolded.jpg
51KB, 500x374px
foldie potato chip

just often enough to be special

always fucking tasty

look out French onion dip, you about to be scooped like a Boss!
>>
i bought some red fresno peppers today

a handsome amount, as i regularly prepare my own salsas

anyway the cashier asked me what kind they are as they always do so i told her they are red fresnos, 2.99/pound.

she became very flustered at this point and said "im just going to ring them up as jalepenos," which come in at a mere 69 cents per pound

i obliged her
>>
File: 1448137540660.jpg (144KB, 846x471px) Image search: [Google]
1448137540660.jpg
144KB, 846x471px
>>7350487
It is pretty great.
>>
>>7336951
>solid chocolate, huge peanut m&m
>>
>>7350487

My nigga

They are the best
>>
>go to mcds
>order 10 piece mcnuggets
>cashier tells me they only had 9 mcnuggets and gave me a select instead

That was a great day.
>>
Huge solidified chunk of frosting sugar in a box of Frosted Flakes. golfball sized. Still have it.
>>
>>7337147

He has vitiligo obviously.
>>
>>7336556
I spent $1000 building a proper shed and buying equipment so I could have have chickens. The first egg that one of the hens laid was a double yolk. Totally worth it
>>
I found a really big seasoning ball in my bag of doritos once. My god it was tasty
>>
>>7336576
> Past Best Before date
> Expired

You're retarted.
>>
>>7339744
Fuck why isn't this a banner!
>>
File: image.jpg (254KB, 625x887px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
254KB, 625x887px
>>7337536
Reminds me of when I lost the food lottery.

This was almost 16 years ago when I was hanging out with my cousins, we were all hungry and there was nothing to eat except for cereal.

So we all pour a bowl, and started eating, I was 3 bites in when my older cousin told me to stop.

I almost didn't take him seriously because we were 9 and acted dumb around each other.

The cereal was probably a year old and it was teeming with baby maggots. They sort of blended in with the cereal too so when I finally noticed I started crying.
>>
>>7336556
Ive had siamese twin peanut M&M's before. and a couple incidents where i get 2 sodas in a single order at a vending machine
>>
had a seasoning ball in a bag of chips once, best moment of my life t b h
>>
I got an entire greenish-black fry at McDonalds once
>>
>>7341462
>>7341940
Every drive-thru I go through you pay at the same window you get your food from.

But I do live in Florida, might be them preempting all the niggers and spics trying to swipe someone else's food without paying.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 838x911px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 838x911px
>>7336794
>get some beef jerky from a vending machine
>it drops two bags
>>
>>7341462
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27NX_MMIkLY
>>
>> Actively seek the cracked and broken sunflower seeds in a bag of David's Bbq seeds.
>> Hit lottery every time I find one of those delicious burnt husk things.

I don't even know if its food.

Also, one time I bought a bag of potstickers, opened it up and it was one giant aborted dumpling. Not the lottery at all.
>>
>>7351965
Oh my god, this one time I was going to put sedan on a ramen, but when I shook nothing came out. I turned it upside down and looked at the hole and there were all these maggot/worm/larvae/whatever. Absolutely horrifying.
>>
>>7354550
Goddamn sesame not sedan
Thread posts: 142
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.