[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So after hearing all the hype surrounding this place for a while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

File: 1280px-Buffalo_Wild_Wings.svg.png (101KB, 1280x891px) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Buffalo_Wild_Wings.svg.png
101KB, 1280x891px
So after hearing all the hype surrounding this place for a while I decided to check it out.

Is this a fucking meme? The food was mediocre at best, and for the price it's not worth it at all.

I got a black and bleu with french fries, and another order of small wings for later.

The burger patty was as thin as a big mac, and you could tell it was just reheated. The wings are the same way, terrible flavor and felt like frozen food reheated in a microwave. For 10.99 for each item, that shit is unacceptable.
>>
Who would hype that place up? It's a wing chain and if you expected more, you deserved the shit you put in your mouth
>>
File: stopbeingstupid323.jpg (12KB, 251x247px) Image search: [Google]
stopbeingstupid323.jpg
12KB, 251x247px
>after hearing all the hype
places that serve good food at low prices do not need to advertise. the shittier a place is, the more it needs to advertise. advertisements always bend the truth.
>>
>>7335800
All my friends and family, people on the internet, etc hyped it to be really fucking good.
>>
Their wings are too big imo.

I asked them to get me a plate of wings that don't look like some faggot from /fit/ shit them out, and they looked at me like I was a retard.

Their other food is pretty shit too.
>>
>>7335788
I've only ever gone there for wings and beer (and sports). The wings are the least shit of the major chains, so there's that.
>>
I get their workers in my store. All of the waitresses are heifers and all the cooks are fat beardmen.
>>
>>7335798
Oh shit, really?
>>
>>7335788
what hype? this place is dildos and everybody knows it. you got duped you big faggot.
>>
>>7335810
>trusting plebs with food choices

I hope you've learned a lesson
>>
I worked there for two years. Almost all of the food is freezer to fryer.
>>
I don't think anyone really hypes that place up. I like it but only because of the Caribbean jerk sauce since that's a flavor that isn't very common and its the only place I can get it
>>
Fucking BWW. I hatre the food there, but I always find myself buying tortilla chips or a side of fries to munch on because of their good beer selection. They always have the standard 10 beers on tap, but they rotate another 5 every 3-4 months.
>>
>>7335788
It's only worth it when you go on Tuesdays or Thursdays for half price wings. If you go any other day or order anything besides wings you're asking to get ripped off.
>>
>>7335788
The ONLY thing worth buying from there is the sauces. And even most of those suck.

I still eat there though. I work until midnight and it's the only place open that serves booze.
>>
Wingstopis much better desu. The people at the one around the corner from my condo always give me 10pc whenever I order the 6pc combo since they're all too and frankly their smaller wings make up in the amount of flavour thrown into them.

Their seasoned fries are also goat. I feel like they throw sugar on that shit but you always get this hint of sweetness.
>>
I tried their boneless wings. The coating was so hard that I had a easier time gnawing on bones.
>>
I used to eat there because I was fucking one of the waitresses in college, senpai. She had tig ol' bitties and wasn't a hamplanet like all the BWW waitresses in NJ, but that's beside
Their wings suck shit, and the one I went to, they didn't put enough sauce on them so it was always dry. Good poon makes a man do crazy things
>>
File: 1312348767645.png (252KB, 545x545px) Image search: [Google]
1312348767645.png
252KB, 545x545px
>>7335830
Did you think they had a cache of smaller wings in their freezer by some chance? You deserved to be looked at like a retard.
>>
>>7335788
Worked there for 1 year 8 months, just got fired 2 weeks ago. I liked the wings in some certain sauces, maybe the occasional customized burger or crispy chicken sandwich to take home, didn't munch much else.
>>7335983
What's up wing warrior bro?
>>
>>7335830

Of course they looked at you like you were a retard. The wings are pre-portioned in the back. Do you really expect them to have to take the time to go and sort through the wings just for you, you special snowflake? Besides which, who expects low-tier restaurants like this to accommodate special requests at all?
>>
File: 1451702378244.jpg (7KB, 241x267px) Image search: [Google]
1451702378244.jpg
7KB, 241x267px
>>7335788
Wait, you went to BWW expecting it to be great or even good? Do you also think Olive Garden is authentic Italian food? Do you think wrestling is real too? Jesus christ pal, get a fucking clue and stop embarassing yourself
>>
>>7335983
>Almost all

Which foods aren't? I'm guessing salads?
>>
>>7335992
http://www.amazon.com/Daves-Gourmet-Sauce-Scotch-Bonnet/dp/B0000DID61
>>
>>7339878
mango habanero at wingstop >>> bww.
at least the bleu cheese and celery were free at bww.
>>
File: 1441851838282.jpg (46KB, 1035x1035px) Image search: [Google]
1441851838282.jpg
46KB, 1035x1035px
Are there any good wing chains left?
>BWW
meat on the wings taste watery, hard to explain
>Quaker State
wings are always overcooked and tough
>Hooters
Sauces kinda suck
>Tilted Kilt
sauces are like %40 grease and they're swimming in it
>Pizza Hut
no need to explain

those are the only examples I have in my area. I fucking love hot wings but there's no place that does them very well. Maybe I've just become a wing snob without noticing.
>>
>>7340821
wingstop is the only one that doesn't disappoint me

we have a place here called brewingz and they serve the smallest wings i have ever seen. i don't really know what to compare them to. it's just crazy.
>>
File: MD2020REDGRAPE.jpg (53KB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
MD2020REDGRAPE.jpg
53KB, 200x250px
>>7335788
>hearing all the hype surrounding this

I was going to ask the same thing about this
>>
>>7340551
>Do you also think Olive Garden is authentic Italian food?
well hold up i know it's not authentic but at least its still good, something BWW isn't. OP is right to be disappointed, especially for the price. Nothing about them is good. I used to go there for hockey games cause at least their happy hour specials were good. But now that's gone up in price so it's total bullshit.
>>
Shit quality meat, and overpriced at that.
>>
>>7340859
Mad Dog is life
>>
>>7340821
What's the point of wing chains when there's every single bar in the world with a kitchen?
>>
>>7340953
then where would I get my mango habanero? or my garlic parmesan? or my garlic hot? or my *insert favorite wing flavor*?
>>
File: 1450302241306.jpg (21KB, 408x352px) Image search: [Google]
1450302241306.jpg
21KB, 408x352px
>>7340953
You mean all those great local gastro-pubs with amazing food that you see on tv all the time? ya nowhere like within at least 75 miles of here. Chains are really all I have to go by on bar food things.
>>
>>7340565
No, it's the drinks.
>>
File: anchor-bar.jpg (36KB, 550x309px) Image search: [Google]
anchor-bar.jpg
36KB, 550x309px
>Wing chain restaurants
>tfw
>>
>>7340918
>Olive Garden
>Good

I'm so sorry you think that.

The only people I've heard hype Buffalo Wild Wings are High Schooler dude-bros. What do you honestly expect? They just like it because they can watch sports there, and hang out with there friends after school.
>>
File: pluckers_logo.jpg (15KB, 550x301px) Image search: [Google]
pluckers_logo.jpg
15KB, 550x301px
Who /pluckers/ here?
>>
>>7341429
only been once and i liked it but i sure do wish i knew what the fuck their flavors were, i remember half of the names not meaning anything
>>
When I was younger and didn't know better I liked them a lot, but as I got older I realized its just not as good as pretty much any other wing place, plus the prices are too high.

>>7341429
I keep meaning to go
>>
>>7341331
>2016
>actually being in Buffalo, NY

are the wings really worth it?
>>
>>7341445
They're happy to let you sample as many sauces as you want. Usually they'll bring a little sauce in a condiment cup with a piece of celery but sometimes they just give you a wing or two with the sauces you want to try
>>
>>7341466
Y-yeah its totally worth it

save me from this snowy hell
>>
BW3s is stupid expensive for what you get but they're one of the only wing places I've been to that actually buys decent chicken and quality controls so I'd rate them above even many of the "famous" wing places I've been to sadly
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.