[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey Drin/ck/ers out there. How much do you typically drink

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 297
Thread images: 21

File: alcohol.jpg (25KB, 464x261px) Image search: [Google]
alcohol.jpg
25KB, 464x261px
Hey Drin/ck/ers out there.

How much do you typically drink in a day, a week, a month?

Would you classify yourself as an alcoholic?

It's so hard to navigate my way through all these different guidelines and measurements to learn how to drink at a non risky level. I start worrying that I might be drinking too much, and to compound that anxiety I have ocd so I start obsessing about it to the point where it's like a panic attack and it makes me want to drink.

If you go over the government guidelines and say have 8 full shots of liquor a day, spread out between 8 pm and midnight are you pretty much fucked?

It just seems like a lot of vagueness and ambiguity in what makes an alcoholic and what is and is not safe?

what is your experience with alcohol /ck/? And what would you recommend to me? Is the government overly cautious in their standards? It seems like they don't even want you to get a buzz with limiting you to 14 units a week unless you were to do that all in one day which they advise against.

Whats an OCD anxiety induced lover of the drink like myself to do?

I would say I'm not an alcoholic but more of a problem drinker.
>>
I drink daily. A handle of Canadian Club lasts ,e 3-5 days, but usually 4 on the dot. I'd consider myself an alcoholic, because I need it to get a good nights sleep. However, it doesn't really effect my personal or professional life in any way, shape, or form. I do have a dependence on alcohol, but I'm able to go a couple days without drinking, when necessary, without having any major withdrawal symptoms. Unlike many alcoholics, I'm able to cut myself off, despite wanting more.
>>
Love alcohol, only drink on the weekends
>>
>>7331372
My problem is my anxiety, I feel like I could easily go without it and there are days I honestly don't really feel like drinking and then my anxiety will kick in and it seems to be the only thing that will calm me down.

I wish I could get rid of my anxiety...
>>
I'm 17 days clean, used to go up to a litre of vodka per day.

"Problematic" consumption is a problem close to alcoholism. The limits between them (and unproblematic consumption) are blurry.
It's about both how much you drink when you drink, and how many times you drink.
Both "getting hammered on weekends" and "drinking 2 glasses per day" are less healthy than not drinking, but not in the same way.
I think the biggest risk is to become an alcoholic.

Governments and doctor numbers and limits are just a rule of thumb.

Now for anxiety, if at first alcohol helps, in the end it gives you more anxiety than anything. You can't get tipsy anymore, you're either too drunk to be presentable or with withdrawals (and anxiety is a symptom).
Your natural anxiety probably makes you more likely to become addicted...

I'd suggest another drug for anxiety. Try anxiolytics, that's what they're for.
>>
>>7331344
Hey friend let me be honest, if it's gotten to the point where you are worrying about your health but you think you're not a full blown alcoholic (yet) you might want to get rid of hard liquor at least for a while...

A family memeber of mine was bordering on alcoholism, we had a talk and decided she would stick to only beer and occasional wine for a few months and it worked pretty well.

Just look at it like a fat person being on a low carb diet and not eating Pasta for a while.
You will see how good you can manage being without it too...
>>
>>7331377
What you need is some meds or a therapy, not booze. Go see a doctor.
>>
>>7331533
I have

>>7331511
>I'd suggest another drug for anxiety. Try anxiolytics, that's what they're for.
I'm on both xanax and zoloft and they help a little but I still have severe anxiety.
>>
>>7331344
Used to be a daily drinker, now I'm down to a handle every month or two, and lost 94 pounds. Feels good man, although movies are boring as shit now.
>>
I drink a liter of booze a week. Usually gin.

If you think either your anxiety or drinking is a problem, its time to get help. Not just a doctor.

See a shrink, or a counselor. Or your mum. Just talk to people.
>>
>>7331553
Try not to watch shit movies.
Being drunk is only fun when the movie is shit like transformers or adam sandler movies or something like that.
Try watching a scorsese or ridley scott film. Or something more exotic like kung fu hustle. The world is your oyster but don't go on /tv/ for reca, it's shitposting holocaust these days...
>>
>>7331344
about 160 standard drinks per week. this is in australia so it may be different in the us i dunno.
>>
>>7331511
>anxiolytics
can i get them like i can sertraline? with a prescription.. a box of 50 or so or are they harder to get and should be only be taken every so often like xanax?
>>
>it's like they don't even want you to get a buzz.

Well, no. Even if being drunk feels amazing it's still bad for you.
>>
My alcohol use fluctuates a lot. I think you could say I'm a functional alcoholic. Most of the time I have five or six half litre cans of beer, I know that's not much compared to a really hard alcoholic, but that's my fix. During bad periods I drink somewhere between 8 to 10 half litre cans. At my worst I went through 1/3 of a whiskey bottle each day, plus beer, but luckily I've managed to calm down and haven't been drinking like that for over a year. I also sometimes have periods of time where I don't drink. I haven't drunk in two days now, and I hadn't drunk for two days before the last time I drank either, and in the beginning of the year I didn't drink for a week.
>>
>>7331344
>It just seems like a lot of vagueness and ambiguity in what makes an alcoholic and what is and is not safe?
The problem is that drinking and health risks is not a yes or no question, it's like smoking. Some people smoke three packs a day for fifty years and die from something else, while some get lung cancer in their thirties after smoking less than that. It's the same with drinking, you can't just know what's safe and what's not. People are different and how their body reacts to alcohol is different. The risk is there that if you drink a lot you might kill yourself, so that's why there's health guidelines, but they're not always right.
>>
>>7331976

Those two examples aren't really comporable. Cancer is difficult to predict the onset of and if we're talking about smokers and lung cancer it's usually detected far too late to do much about it.

On the other hand it's pretty simple to see how a person can handle drinking once they start. Either they're functional or they go alcoholic. It is possible that a person could start drinking, realize that he/she can't handle it, quit, and then have no problems thereafter. Such a thing is not possible with smoking/cancer because once the person discovers the cancer then it's too late.
>>
>>7332012
That's not what I'm talking about, addiction is another topic. I'm talking about health risks like cancer or liver cirrhosis.
>>
It is only rarely I drink hard liquor.

Drinking beer makes it much easier to portion control. I may drink the same amount of liquor, but it is over 6 hours instead of 1.5 which is not ideal but certainly better. I don't feel any less drunk either and hangover is easier.

Also as I get older I cannot do it every day. It just makes me feel like shit and I need 3 days to properly recover. Now I just indulge in it every other day.

Also, it is possible to substitute beer with something else. I almost never drink soda so if I am craving a beer with my meal I drink soda made with sugar. It is so sweet it satisfies me.
>>
>>7332156
>I almost never drink soda so if I am craving a beer with my meal I drink soda made with sugar. It is so sweet it satisfies me.
I second this, whenever I'm taking a day or a week off drinking I suddenly find myself buying Coke, which I never do otherwise
>>
File: samsaraZoom.jpg (166KB, 549x424px) Image search: [Google]
samsaraZoom.jpg
166KB, 549x424px
>>7331556
Yeah, but supposing you are at a younger age... 19-30. Telling your parents your an addict=telling them you're a junkie i.e. a total fucking loser. Then the freaks come out the "evangelical-christian anti-alcohoI militia" mean if that's what you think part of your "healing" should entail then do that. Personally, I wouldn't go head first into whole 'the family affair" without first trying out your options through services.

For example, I've had bad habits - like 200-400$/week opiate habit for nearly a year. I still worked and even picked up another job. But at my lowest points which got me into the ER and shit, I NEVER considered telling them I was a junkie Fuck no.

With alcohol my worst was to the point of mini seizure shit that lasted for months, DTs and cluster headaches.

I used Piracetam pretty effectively to recover at a couple times in the last few years. Phenibut is also an option - but it has its own set of rules(don't drink on it or you'll fucking die or some shit)- it kept the withdrawals away real well though.

Benzos just keep the cycle going cause of the close proximity of brain receptor activity.

B-Vitamin complex and a certain B-3 (Niacinamide) in a liquid are good for recovery especially if you have nerve related pain. And also helps re-regulate sleep cycle.

I recovered for about 8 months in 2013-2014 from nearly drinking a 26er spending like 200$ a week and drinking all day everyday for a fucking year- I never told my parents how fucked up I was. I drink again now daily, just much less and usually only beer.
>>
>>7331574
>those entry level film recommendations
gross
>>
Most people would, but I don't consider myself an alcoholic. On average, I drink 3-4 fifths a week. Usually in consecutive drinkings to avoid hangovers leaving me feeling physically week and with a racing heart for a couple days.

I can easily go a week without drinking, currently on day 5 right now. However, in 18 months, I have not gone more than 10 days without getting wasted.

I think I just have a problem with a severe lack of anything better to do with my time. At 26, with no job, no friends, and still living with my mother, I have just given up on life ever getting better. Alcohol gives me something to do that's not thinking about what a failure I am.
>>
I tend to binge drink. I'll eat healthy and exercise 4-5 days a week, but the other 2 or 3 days, I start drinking around 2 and don't stop until early in the AM usually. I'll go through a handle of Jim Beam a week and probably 20 or so beers at the bars on top of that. Not quite sure where I classify. I don't really crave alcohol unless I'm super bored, but that's because drinking is fun and I'm bored. No actual physical cravings. I drink with friends as frequently as I drink alone, but tend to prefer drinking alone or with just a couple buddies at an apartment or something. Cheaper than going out and I can play my own music, watch what I want, etc. Haven't made a total ass of myself in a while, but once in a blue moon I will say something that offends someone else. Mainly because people are so PC now and I just tend to not give a fuck if I hurt someone's feelings, as long as it's the truth.

But yea, ramblin aside. Probably a handle of Jim Beam and 20 or so beers a week. half a handle a sitting usually, maybe a bit less and 8-10 beers as well.

>>7333655
Stagnation is dangerous man, I know that all too well. Gotta find a hobby or something. Or a job? I'm unemployed now, but that's because I quit and decided to travel since I had money saved. Time to get back to work since I seem to be reverting back to my old habits of just doing nothing and drinking.
>>
>>7331344
>It's so hard to navigate my way through all these different guidelines and measurements to learn how to drink at a non risky level.
The guidelines are largely bullshit.

The way to gauge the healthiness of your drinking habits is to observe your own body's reaction to your drinking. If you frequently drink to drunkenness on work nights, or frequently find yourself hungover in the morning, or you find yourself experiencing cravings for alcohol that lead your to drink during the day, or really any other symptom that causes you to change your ordinary life to accommodate your drinking, then you're overdoing it and drifting into alcoholism.

For some people, that point may be the reached with as little as a couple of cocktails a night. For others, that can be considerably more. You shouldn't be worried just because you drink more than some guidelines suggest, nor should you ignore the warning signs of alcoholism just because you are staying within recommended amount of drinking.
>>
pint of vodka a day
>>
I drink a few nights a week. On a regular week I just drink a fifth.

>>7331574
I don't know. I love watching von Trier when I'm drunk, but I don't have problems watching movies sober, either.
>>
>>7331344
>drink in a day
half a liter of liquor or 12 beers, within something like 4 hours. half a liter may be underselling it since i only have maybe half of 750 ml of 40% down in 4 hours. its all to help me sleep.
>>
Biggest thing to help keep things in check is to have a good job and/or exercise.

The key is to keep your body active. It keeps your fluids rotating. Keep getting those toxins out. Keeps you from getting bored and too much sloth.

It is also key to keep a good sleep pattern. You never want to get to the point where you *need* to drink. Wanting to drink because you are bored is manageable (substitute your craving for alcohol with something else). It is when you need it that shit hits the fan.
>>
I'm doing a cut at 1600 cals a day

I usually drink 3-4 times a week, 3-4 beers each of those days

I fucking love beer
>>
>>7333963
Average beer is around 175 calories
Light are less of course but full ones are more

so you have half your calorie budget for beer? I did that too, just wondering if I was the only one
>>
>>7331344
I don't know if i'm an alcoholic but i'm definitely a problem drinker.

Had some friends come into town this week, ended up getting drunk as shit for almost 5 days straight. Honestly felt like I had some minor withdrawal symptoms today. Shaky, weak, sweaty as all fuck. Don't even get me started on the anxiety.

Going to see a psychologist on wednesday. Maybe i'll cleana up.
>>
>>7331355
This is me down to a T. All aspects, especially the CC. I bet I have a dependence, but I won't admit it lol. Drinking just makes me happy, so why the fuck no doing something that makes ya happy...
>>
>>7333698

Well shit. I feel like I could never hold a job, even a worthless stock clerk job.

All I am is just penguin locale when one must be penguin.
>>
i usually do 24 cans of bud light per day when im drinking. most of the time during the work week i dont have more than 1 or 2 per day. its basically a full day commitment. im not going anywhere, or doing anything, just drinking cheap, shitty beer. on the plus side the hangovers are much less than liquor or wine.
>>
>>7333963
>>7334313
Hey, more anons that budget alcohol calories. I'm at around a 15-1800 cal/day diet, half budgeted to beer.
>>
File: golden-mole-Eremitalpa.jpg (83KB, 544x300px) Image search: [Google]
golden-mole-Eremitalpa.jpg
83KB, 544x300px
Had my first AA meeting tonight.

The book has all this bullshit about religion. I didn't ask for this.
>>
>>7335246
Before you try AA I would recommend looking into "Reduced Harm"

The concept is not that you do no alcohol with the god bullshit. You take reasonable steps based on facts to reduce the harm done. It recognizes no one method fits all and empowers you to make smart choices that fit you.

There are tons of books but I liked this one myself:
http://www.amazon.com/How-Change-Your-Drinking-Reduction/dp/145383060X/ref=sr_1_7?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1454427524&sr=1-7&keywords=alcohol
>>
>>7331344
>How much do you typically drink in a day, a week, a month?
Not sure, sometimes i drink every day sometimes i don´t drink at all. Tbh i only recently started drinking for pleasure, like when i was a kid i always drank for getting fucked up, i mean i still get fucked up this days only that i drink more slowly and i enjoy it more, i also expend more money into quality stuff
>Would you classify yourself as an alcoholic?
Not at all, im more hooked on painkillers lol i also smoke a lot of pot but thats ok, i work a lot i need to relax
>>
I have a question..I don't drink, maybe once per month like today and have a lot of anxieties about what I want to do in future and other shit.. However, when I drank a beer and two gins (2x 0.03) sprites (0.1l) right now, my memory enhances and all of my anxieties go away, including tinnitus that is driving me nutd. I don't like drinking and feeling hungover, so what pills should help me? I never took them, but I heard prozac and ritalin work good..any recommendations for someone that figures out all of his life problems after just few minor drinks?
>>
My family has a long history of alcoholism, and resulting depression and suicide, so I'm very afraid of it. I limit myself to 2-3 drinks a week.
>>
>>7336074
Because booze helps temporary and I don't like drinking (stick to diet a lot), which results in hungover. Therefore, I just want something that I can swalow in morning and will balance my brain functions to where they should be through out the day..until they normalize to such extent that I will no longer be dependant on anything.
>>
>>7336091

So you're asking for a miracle pill?
>>
>>7331511
> You can't get tipsy anymore, you're either too drunk to be presentable or with withdrawals (and anxiety is a symptom)

This is a horrible feeling. Sigh.
>>
>>7336095
No, there are two things that helpes me like a miracle with my problems: alchocol and psilocybin mushrooms.

Both result in releasing big amounts of dopamine and serotonin in your brains, which long term depression might restrict to very low levels (which I suffer from). I heard antidepressants do the same thing and normalize that(and are also of course legal), therefore I'm lookong for someone that has gone through them and helped them.
>>
>>7336112

You need to be asking a doctor about that, not 4chan.
>>
>>7336112
And right now that I'm slightly drunk I have motivation to do anything and learn anything which I normally don't since I can't focus because od ADHD and just being tired all the time. However I could run 10 kilometres now and study 10 hours about some mathematical problems, without a single distraction in my mind.
>>
>>7336116
I'm genuinely scared of going there and him sending me to some therapy shit.
>>
>>7336147

You know he can't force you to go, right? If the first doc refuses to answer your questions about medication then go to another one.
>>
>>7336152
Might as well go then. Ty anon, I feel better bout that and cheers
>>
I only drink at the weekend, but I hit it pretty hard when I do (10+ cans of beer/cider 2-3 days a week)

I know I should cut back, but then I'll just start eating tonnes of shit food instead probably due to boredom/depression and then I'd get fat and wind up on next year's season finale of My 600lb Life
>>
I'm more of a binge drinker. When I start I can't seem to stop. Went on a crazy month long bender not long ago. Stopped cold turkey (Yeah I know, shouldn't have done that.) Felt like my heart was going to stop. Promised myself I was going to stop but here I am drunk again. If I continue this I'm not going to hit rock bottom. I'm going to hit the grave.
>>
File: brad.gif (44KB, 280x200px) Image search: [Google]
brad.gif
44KB, 280x200px
Does anyone wake up with bad anxiety the morning after getting smashed?
I mean like a rising panic and a feeling of loss of control, worrying about the simplest of tasks. It's been happening to me recently, it's scary.
>>
>>7336320
I sometimes get horrible anxiety of my body failing. I have to get up and go outside and walk. That doesn't help either because then I feel like everyone is watching me and know I'm hungover and fucked up.
>>
Six to thirty drinks a day, mostly somewhere around ten.

I guess I'm 'problem drinker' tier, don't really get too much withdrawal apart from restlessness if I skip a few days once in a while.

I drink against despair when I feel like shit and I drink to celebrate when I feel good and in between I drink for no good reason.
>>
>>7335467
The problem I have with schemes like this is that they enable you to indulge your problem. They kinda normalize the behaviour. I've never tried AA, but it seems like they demonize alcohol addiction to the extreme and I think that's what a lot of us (not all of us) need. If we have the slightest idea in our mind that one more drink won't hurt, providing we take some measure of harm reduction, then we will never stop.

I feel like the kind of people who could genuinely benefit from harm reduction are the kind of people who have the inner strength to stop completely, making it somewhat redundant.
>>
>>7336343
>>7336352
I dunno, I'm usually in control and quite disciplined but I go through phases of getting wrecked, usually 3 or 4 nights in a row.
I wake up feeling anxious about the smallest things as well as feeling sick as fuck.
>>
Another alcoholic thread.

Can mods start deleting this threads already? /ck/ is not for alcoholics. If you're anything close to an alcoholic you're a subhuman piece of slime.

>f-f-fuck you!!! alcohol is a drink! I need it!

I do admit that reading through these threads can be pretty entertaining. You see all sorts of insecurities come out.
>>
>>7336320
Yes, bordering on panic attacks at times.
>>
>>7336429

You look like you could use another drink hehe
>>
>>7336416
>/ck/ is not for alcoholics
fuck off newfriend
>>
>>7336436
I've been watching you pieces of garbage make these threads for years. You having some trouble giving up the booze, friend? You sound like you could use another drink.
>>
>>7336440
>I've been watching you pieces of garbage make these threads for years.
So you'd know it's part of the board's culture then. Alcoholism and cooking go hand in hand.

You can fuck off to /r/cupcakes
>>
>>7336446
>board culture

Cringe is strong.

>Alcoholism and cooking go hand in hand.

Give up these Anthony Bourdain-tier statements which are entirely false. Keep trying to justify your addiction, I guess.

It wouldn't be a stretch to say that these threads are you 'safe space' would it? Have another drink before you have a panic attack faggot
>>
in terms of beer, does the strength make a significant difference in terms of overall liver damage?

like would there be any difference in the long term between drinking only either 5% or 4% beer?
>>
>>7336440
So, what's your vice, mr, perfect? What meds are you on? Besides being a hateful condescending jackass? i don't drink any more but that is a personal choice. I'd rather be with a drunk than hang around a smug, self righteous ass like yourself.
>>
>>7336479
still mad at your parents or something? wow, way to blame the whole world for whatever happened to you
>>
>>7336499

No vices. Who the fuck said I would hang around you anyway?

>>7336504
>w-wow, jerk!!! Heh, daddy problems i bet!!! oh well, back to my pathetic life of drinking
>>
>>7336518
>No vices.
make me some more wine then, jesus, i need it
>>
>>7336525

What do you mean by vices? If you are asking if I have any indulgent hobbies then I guess torrenting the occasional movie would be my answer. I used to be fat but then I decided to watch what I eat and exercise.
>>
>>7336479
If you don't like it, sounds like you better leave. Since they've been here for years they're not going anywhere.
>>
4-8 cans of cider daily, more on a night out which is fairly rare. You're not an alkie unless you start drinking early in the day IMO
>>
>>7336558

There are other reasons to come here, I wouldn't let a minor annoyance force me to leave. I know that may be hard to understand for someone like you, because any minor annoyance might force you to leave the house to grab another bottle of booze. Keep drinking, everything is going to be alright, or at least you can keep telling yourself that
>>
>>7336579

I fucking laughed at this. 4-8 drinks per day?? Cider??????

You'll feel the effects of fucking diabetes and heart disease before your liver goes.
>>
>>7336595
Used to be more m8
And yeah the cheapest drink at the shop next to mine is really sweet cider, the only problem it gives me is making me fat
>>
>>7336579
Luckily the opinions of a fucking moron don't dictate the actual definition.
>>
>>7336610

Kill yourself you buttertoothed euro-trash
>>
>>7336617
>>7336612
You've been trolled ;)
>>
somewhere under a liter per day when I'm bad off
>like right now
usually about a pint per day is manageable from a lifestyle POV. the past few days have been bottom of the barrel, Day drank on Monday and called in sick today but thank christ I didn't drink today. We'll see how tonight goes
>>
4-8 drinks every night, only was sober 1 night out of the last 60 days. feel like i could stop if i really wanted to be it does not affect my work or other aspects of life in anyway so i feel no need. just enjoy it too much
>>
>>7336639
>>7336639
Don't drink tonight. You don't need it.
>>
you cu/ck/s need to read this if you're first world problems are making you drink too much:

http://classics.mit.edu/Antoninus/meditations.html
>>
>>7336372
I will agree if you are hardcore alcohic they will not help.

However, they are helpful in providing an incremental solution toward solving the problem.

For example, just saying "I will only drink beer instead of hard liquor" helps a lot because physically your stomach can only hold so much beer. Yes, you can attempt to circumvent this rule, but it still requires a lot more effort.

Likewise, saying "I will exercise for an hour before I drink" may seem a small thing, but goes a long way toward your health. Same as "I will drink a pint of water between each drink"

None of these ideas will cure an alcoholic. But following any single one of them helps your health, and can help bend a bad trend.
>>
>>7336372
>They kinda normalize the behaviour.

So does AA, to an extent. Part of AA is the idea that if someone is an alchoholic/addict, they always will be and nothing will change that. That's normalizing, and creates a ready-made excuse for when someone does fall off the wagon. I've known tons of people who relapse and think it's just part of the process because "I'm an addict." When you take the responsibility for drinking completely out of your own hands, like AA, it takes away the consequences of doing the behavior.

That's why AA has the same effectiveness rating of people that don't use it. The only real way to stop a serious addiction is willpower and removing yourself from the environments that enable you.
>>
>>7338101
AA is a cult plain and simple. It is basically unscientific therapy for the poor.
>>
6 pack of 16oz beer a night....more if I'm out in public. Does this mean I'm an alcoholic?
>>
>>7336091
Ask a doctor. I'd say anti depressant, if you want to take it everyday. (Maybe anti-anxiety pills, but idk how they work.)
They come with their own problems, but you don't get habituation to them (don't need to increase the dose for same effects and have negative effects when lowering/stopping).

Good luck with your newfound power of incredible sex endurance (if you get this side effect.)

And docs can't force you into therapy, unless you are a danger to yourself or others. Be honest with him, you can say you thought about suicide like any healthy person, but don't seriously intend to proceed.
Note that there are many different molecules in the AD medicament class, and it's impossible to guess how one will react to each. During the first two weeks of treatment, you'll adjust to your new mood and you may feel weird and/or more depressed. Docs should check on patients regularly just to make sure everything is OK. And if you feel bad or too strong side effect, see (or phone) the doc fast to tell him you stop the treatment.
A side effect of AD are increased risk of suicide during the first week or two (for real), so still be honest with him on this point, not to get yourself in medical jail but to try another molecule.

And, between the prescription and when you take the pill, google a bit the name of the drug.

You know you shouldn't mix drugs with alcohol? Well, it only applies to some drugs, including ADs. I tried, it fucks you up and make you depressed.
This sound a bit negative, I've only pointed out the potential problems. The positive side : after the first week or two, you feel not-depressed and less anxious, and maybe last longer in bed. Life doesn't suddenly becomes super great, but it's far less shit.

Good luck Anon.
>>
>>7337257

thanls. i had a little, half pint maybe to keep the worst away. but it was a long night. glad a i did it tho. I feel awful but also like maybe i can quit this time
>>
>>7331344
Weekly: a muh microbrewery beer once a week for the taste and to take the edge off on a saturday evening or something like that

Monthly: once every 2-3 weeks there's gonna be a party and that involves larger amounts of alcohol (6-8 beers or 1L of wine, moving on to about 1-2dcl of spirits, depending on what's going on)

Lately, the hangovers have been getting worse though, so I tend to avoid these parties.
>>
>>7331344
having to quit because my stomach isn't working in a linear fashion
>>
I'm at about a fifth a day depending on when I start. A lot more if I start at at ~8am. Most people I know think I'm an alchy, they're probably right. I'd say you should quit though OP. I can't sleep if I don't drink and if I do I get gnarly sleep paralysis. I'm at a point where I have to drink just to function like a normal person. Not worth it op. I hate it.
>>
>>7331344
I drink 2-4 cans of 7-9% alcohol a day
I hide it from my friends family and work colleagues
The first drink is always a great buzz and the rest are just trying to recreate it
I could be a lot worse, my dad is a serious alcohol but for health and sanity reasons I'd rather be less impulsive about it
>>
>minimum
28 units
>maximum (ever, in 24hrs)
130 units
>average
55 units

>last 2 weeks
0 units. feelsboringbutgoodman.
>>
File: pirkka.gif (899KB, 350x272px) Image search: [Google]
pirkka.gif
899KB, 350x272px
~48 cans of 4,5% lager a week, I get a 24 pack on two of my three days off and start going through it at a leisurely pace. Also throw few quality beers into the mix every once in a while.

Drinking hasn't affected work but has my studies, should be doing coursework when I'm three sheets to the wind. Trying to cut back to once a week atm.
>>
>>7331355
>>7334329

Damn straight, same here, although I buy Canadian LTD when it's on sale.
>>
Hi I'm anon, and I'm an alcoholic.

In college I used to drink everyday. Initially my grades suffered tremendously and I stopped going to class. Then I "got my shit together" which meant drinking all day while doing my homework. I'd drink probably on average eight 12oz light beers a day. But binge on nights (12+ sometimes 20.) when i had nothing to do in the morning.

Now I've cut back big time since I've graduated. I was drinking a twelver on my day off of work. I notice my tolerance is much lower now and it gets me pretty drunk. I decided this week to drink a 6 pack instead as an experiment and to my surprise I was definitely feeling it pretty good. I tend to chug one then chill. then chug another. so I drank them in about an hour though.

I'm going to keep trying to drink 6 packs on my days off. and maybe start phasing it out entirely by buying 2 single bottles of craft beer or something. My biggest issues are the tremendous guilt and self loathing i feel the next day, the hangover, and its expensive as fuck.
>>
how much do you have to drink to smell like alcohol the next morning? assuming you shower and have normal hygiene habits.
>>
>>7340285
enjoy imminent this >>7340118
welcome to hell, enjoy your DUI's, ruined relationships, lost friendships, illnesses and eventual demise.
>2 weeks sober, longest in years, craving like a motherfucker, finger trembling over car keys and wallet, ready to pull the trigger on another bottle
>>
>>7340287
>assuming you shower and have normal hygiene habits
If either of these assumptions were correct you wouldn't be on 4chan.
>>
>>7340202
Kun alat läheneen kolmeakymppiä, ala vähenteleen.
>>
drink more than three everyday = alcoholic
>>
>>7340295
you think i'm going to "relapse?"

i haven't drank and drove in years, even at my worst. i did it a few times when i was like 19-20 and regret it so bad. dumbest decision of my life.

id say my relationships and friendships are already subpar at the moment. im just a genuinely unhappy person grinding through life. but i've been down the suicide road already and although i sympathize with though who actually are, because i know how it feels it fucking sucks, im past it.

illnesses, well, everyone is different. i definitely don't drink as much as other people in my family who are older and none of them have alcoholic hepatitis. just fat and high blood pressure. heart attack imminent probably but hey, it is what it is.

but as for the dependence thing. i dont believe im all dependent on it. the binge drinking goes back to my depression phase in college i think. i have a strong will and if i needed to stop i really think i would. i just really like drinking beer on my days off.

with that being said i've never had alcohol withdrawal in my life. i crave it sure. but i cant even really stomach hard alcohol. so i just would drink a case in a day and call it. a 6 pack a week i think is a good handle on it though.
>>
>>7340301
jep, ei tätä läträämistä voi jatkaa enää kovin pitkään
>>
>>7340314
yeah 6 a week is nothing. i think anyone who questions whether they might relapse and, whether tongue-in-cheek or not starts their post by announcing that they're an alchie, needs to be very careful. excessive alcohol use creeps up on you, then one day you realise that oh, ok, i'm a fully-blown alcoholic now, and i'm in real trouble. i'm almost blind in one eye, have brain lesions, a horrendous memory and i lost the only girl i ever loved, because of alcohol (well, actually alcohol and drugs, but i shit you not, alcohol has damaged me more than anything, i've been addicted to crack, heroin, i've toyed with meth, i've OD'd multiple times, stopped breathing, almost choked, lost my license, had bones broken when i was being a drunken idiot to people... yada etc... i've used pretty much everything, i know how this shit progresses... but alcohol hurt me more than all of that shit COMBINED) it will absolutely rain hellfire down on everything good in your life. before you even see it coming, it'll put you in your place.

feel bad for all the people itt who are about to go through all of this. just be careful, anons. don't end up old, broken and alone, wondering what just happened.
>>
>>7340488
i was being facetious when i opened with the classic AA line although ill admit that at one point i suffered from alcoholism and was a high functioning alcoholic

sorry to hear your story though but thats why im trying to taper off and let my drinking be a fun thing rather than a necessity.
>>
>>7336582
FAGGOT
>>
>>7340853

I am not that guy, but he was actually pretty on point with that insult.
>>
>>7340488
Please be careful with the tapering...it's very dangerous once you get past a certain point of drinking.
>>
>>7339804
At my worst I was doing a fifth of cheap-ass vodka a day. At this peak I probably went on for about six months. Slowly built up to that level, used to just drink moderately on weekends - then during the week - then most every night during the week - then during the day to help get rid of the hangover from the night before - then in the mornings to get rid of the hangover sooner - then one day I woke up and drove to work without having anything to drink in the morning, and I couldn't stop shaking so I left work early and got drunk.

It's a long, slow process and it absolutely wrecks you. Destroys your body, your mind, your relationships. I got lucky. It's something I'll always have on my mind until the day I die, but I've managed to turn my life around. I rarely get "drunk" anymore, but I still enjoy having a drink sometime. Please, if you even think you might have a problem (and you know the thoughts I'm talking about), go get help. There is plenty available, and it's better to recognize and prevent it from getting any worse. Believe me, it gets worse. But also believe me that it does get better. It didn't get bad overnight, and it's not going to get better overnight, so settle in and be patient...it's worth it.
>>
>>7339126
How are you doing today, anon? I hope you're in this thread again tonight
>>
>>7338669
If you're doing that every night and would have trouble going without it, then yes. Or at least very close...heading down that road. Be careful, that's quite a bit to be having every night. And you may be able to go a night or maybe even two of no drinking without really getting withdrawals, but that doesn't mean that you can just do without it. It's all mental at first. Then it becomes seriously physical.
>>
>>7335246
this cunt here - Im going to a second AA meeting tonight.

It's going ok so far. Im 6 days sober and will try to do a month. I accomplished that last year.
>>
>>7331574
>>7331553
nigger, i love getting drunk and watching chris marker, godard, rebels of the neon god asian stuff etc.

not drinking is boring as fuck.
but, i was closing in on 750ml of hard liquor a day. so I went with a 12-10-9-8-7etc shots per day regiment.

I am currently stuck on 3 shots/day

I drink 3 and end up doing about 6 by the time i fall asleep.

alcohol brings me closer to genius
>>
i'm a stress drinker.

i'll finish off a 1.75 liter of vodka over 2-3 days when things get intense.

and things are intense now. :(
>>
File: 1447327735484.jpg (50KB, 338x600px) Image search: [Google]
1447327735484.jpg
50KB, 338x600px
I usually drink about eight-ten beers a night, sometimes less sometimes more. I don't drink every night (like if I'm with my gf) but at least five days a week. I don't get shitfaced very often.

It doesn't seem like very much, especially since I usually stay away from liquor, but it still takes its toll. When I drink I either don't eat or I just eat garbage. I'd say I'm an alcoholic. Not a hopeless case though. I haven't really ruined any relationships (though I've gotten close), lost any jobs, it's more just that I feel unhealthy and it's expensive.

It probably helps that I'm terrified of fucking up my life and ending up on the streets. helps me keep things relatively under control.
>>
>>7331574
Gold
>>
Drink at least 3-4 olde English 40oz every night, wouldn't say its alcoholism. More of an evening ritual to get me to sleep, still go to school and work on time. Be a responsible drunk ya bums
>>
>>7331574

if you watch and enjoy transformers or adam sandler movies, no matter whether you're drunk, high, robotripping or fucked up on peyote you're a literal subhuman and you should probably fuck off
>>
>>7344120
big daddy rocks!!
>>
>>7344120
implying that anybody other then spics and chinks like transformers
>>
Welp, I've fallen off the wagon. I know this is a familiar narrative, but I just keep drinking and keep drinking and driving.

Every time I wake up in my bed I realize how lucky I am to not have ended up in jail. I'm already a loser, but a DUI mugshot would be it for me. But drunken me doesn't appreciate that aspect.
>>
>>7331344
I've cut down to having a beer or one drink every few days. Last year it was between 6-12 shots roughly every other day. What really helped me tone down is that I no longer enjoy feeling drunk anymore or even get buzzed. It helps that my life overall is much better than what it was a year ago though.
>>
>>7344440
I'm almost at that point when booze is no longer an acceptable high
>>
>>7344520
It's a weird feeling. When it hit me, I was already drinking two beers and I didn't go for a third because I knew it would have been too much. I mostly just drink after work since I get out close to 3am now and it calms my nerves after a night of hard lifting.
>>
>>7344409
Drink at home at least, fucking control yourself.
>>
I haven't drank much in the last year, probably just a beer every other day. Even though I think about drinking almost every day. It's weird.

When I first started drinking (17) I developed a problem within a year. I would take shots of bourbon at my computer every second night. Now that I'm 20 that dependency has disappeared for some reason, maybe I've dealt with mental problems without even realising it.

Still, I think about it regularly. I used to LOVE getting fucked up. Still do, but don't crave it at all.
>>
Currently getting drunk at 8:30AM, but it's okay because I've been awake since 1AM, right?

An average week I usually go through ~40 beers and two 750ml bottles of whiskey/vodka/rum. I mix them with my prescription benzodiazepines to "enhance" the alcohol.

It's hard work being an alcoholic in Canada, booze is so expensive, but I guess the fact that my Restoril, Klonopin and Ativan prescriptions only cost me $6 total offsets it.
>>
Do any of you get drunk for movies? I want to finally do it but it'll be a real bitch if I have to get up and piss.
>>
>>7346737
I do it all the time but regret it because I actually paid for the fucking thing but don't remember it
>>
>>7346737
ye, got stuck in the middle of the aisle for star wars and had to walk over like 50 people to get out to piss. just left after that cause i didnt wanna do it again lol
>>
>>7333311
>I used Piracetam pretty effectively to recover at a couple times in the last few years. Phenibut is also an option - but it has its own set of rules(don't drink on it or you'll fucking die or some shit)- it kept the withdrawals away real well though.

Can you go into more detail about the two of these? At my worst, I was using kudzu to stave off the cravings and melatonin to sleep at night.
>>
What's a solid budget Blanco tequila for cocktails?
>>
trying to quit... 5 days sober and i've been through about 70 cans of soda water
>>
>>7346737
Sure, its nice when they have a bar at the theatre, otherwise it's either my 4 or 8 oz flask. Buy a soda, fill it 7/8 the way up, go to shitter, pour in booze, watch the movie.

Wild Turkey 101 is my shit!
>>
>>7347249
I buy the Kirkland brand liquor for mixing at Costco.
>>
>>7346737
I used to until I passed out during Mad Max and woke up surrounded by about 6 police officers. They made me call a cab and banned me from the theater.
>>
File: ginjello.jpg (442KB, 1600x1064px) Image search: [Google]
ginjello.jpg
442KB, 1600x1064px
I decided to give up drinking.

So tonight I've made my gin into jello.
>>
>>7331344
You start feeling the need to drink because you stresses for any reason, you need to think about your drinking habits. Bordeline alkoholism, or at the very least in a risky situation.
( i said any reason, although obsessing about drinking to much leading to drinking more takes the frosting from the cake.)
And 8 shoot throughout the day, everyday, is alkoholism. i mean, just why? if you drink this shit on a party or in a social setting where drinking is accepted, even every weekend, it is fine. But just because.... that is dangerous stuff.

Drink for enjoyment, as a social lubricant on a party, at a fine diner complementing the the food, but never ever drink alone. And under no circumstances alone, and to cope with something. That is a downward spiral into an alcohol problem happening right there.
>>
>>7348322
>under no circumstances alone
Come on, man. That's unreasonable. Most of us are alone all the time.
>>
>>7332012
You can also just like your drink when possible, not be alcoholic and still get senile really fast in comparison to more moderate or non drinkers... alcohol is a neurotoxin after all.
>>
>>7348335
i just meant him, he semms to be on the edge. right now i am on my 8th 0,33l bitburger pilsener of the evening, because it is weekend and i don`t want to see people, just chill and blast giant robots on Mechwarrior online ;-)
>>
>>7348297
Samefagging. Getting drunk on jello feels weird. I'm close to passing out and I haen't drink anything but water. Geels weird.
>>
>>7331344
It's odd, because when I start drinking I can't stop and it turns into 3/4 days. Then I can't even keep water down.

I would consider myself dependent when I'm on a bender.

I'm a week and a half seriously reduced and not drinking tonight. There's a party tomorrow though and I know myself. Drinking it up indeed
>>
Once or twice a week. Usually go out with friends to drink, never by myself.
>>
>>7348510
Sounds like dipsomania as opposed to alcoholism, though the two are often regarded as the same thing.
>>
>>7346767
This.
>>
>>7348284
>fall asleep
>have 6 cops called for you
´murica!
>>
About a 750ml of liquor a week.
>>
Glad this thread is still up, I have something to bute later on tonight
>>
Hey, so I'm relatively sure that I'm going to get hit by withdrawal tomorrow. I've only had to deal with really bad withdrawal (full blow bed ridden kind of withdrawal) once and I'm not sure what to expect or what to do. Any advice? I'm sure there are far more experienced people than I around here.
>>
>>7351511
what makes you feel like this is going to happen? As in, how much/how long have you been drinking? And did you just decide to quit cold turkey?

Depending on that, it could get pretty damn bad. Alcohol withdrawal can very much be fatal if it's not medically supervised. If you honestly feel you will be going through heavy withdrawals, I highly suggest you seriously consider seeking medical attention - the doctors will be able to make it much less worse for you.

I went through a pretty bad state of withdrawal over a year ago - spent three days in the hospital while they came by every six hours to give me a benzo. You're connected to an IV the entire time and I really wasn't able to eat food for a couple days. It sucks, but it's better than the alternative, which is doing it on your own and potentially dying. Please, for your sake, look into getting medical attention if you truly believe you'll be going through heavy withdrawal.
>>
>>7336141
5mg Dexedrine for you 1xday.
Seriously.
>>
>>7331344
Im pretty sure I have some sort of "controlled alcoholism"

I like drinking, but when i get paranoid that im drinking too much I'll stop for like a month. then start back up again. Keep in mind I dont drink and get shitfaced anymore. I mosty drink because it helps me sleep
>>
>>7351586
The last time I withdrew, it was exactly like this. Only I had been drinking less than half as much for less than half as long as I have been recently. And it was eighty proof back then. Now it's one hundred. I was bedridden for almost an entire weekend. It wasn't fun but it wasn't nearly as bad as I know it can be. So now I'm experiencing all the minor symptoms and I'm just worried it's going to come to a head tomorrow morning. I don't know, maybe I'm just being paranoid but I actually think what you said is right. I'm going to keep that in mind but I'll wait until the end of the weekend to see how it all plays out. However it goes, I'm fairly confident I'm not going to school Monday. Thank you.
>>
>>7351804
>school
Anon, get your shit together or it's only downhill from here.

Finished college recently, got a nice cushy desk job.

Now I have all this money for alcohol and it's so easy to just be blasted every second I'm not at work.

Granted, I drink often, at least 5 times a week to drunkeness or buzz, but if you're wasted constantly while you're in school, you're on a bad path.
>>
>>7351586
>>7351511
What the fuck? I drink pretty hard but I have no withdraw if I stop drinking for a few days.
Like how much do I need to drink to be hospital withdraws?
>>
>>7348191
What the fuck, why are you cutting wild turkey? And with soda, like what?
Wild turkey drinker here. I normally slam it, but I can sip it out of a glass if I'm trying to be a try hard look at me sipping on this whiskey douche.
>>
I feel like drinking until you're sick is a pretty good way to slow down on drinking for a day or two.
It's probably not very good for your health though.
>>
>>7352218
guess it depends on how you define "hard". I'm >>7351586 , and at my worst (i.e. right before I went to the hospital) I was drinking a fifth of vodka every day. It was spread out throughout the day, but I basically was in a constant state of being drunk. This went on at this level for 4-6 months (kinda hard to remember exactly), but before that it was half a bottle for several months. All kinda escalated slowly until next thing I knew, I was waking up shaking every day.

I think it really starts to get bad when you're having the drawn out, constant drinking...as opposed to just slamming a lot in the evening. Having to get to the the just-right appropriate functioning level of drunkenness before you leave for work in the morning got to be too much of a hassle. That, and not being able to live a normal life at all is what made me decide to stop that behavior. You kinda reach a point where it's like "well, I can keep this up and eventually lose my job and have this be the way I die, or I can suck up my pride and go get help"
>>
>>7331344

Just fell off the wagon a ferw days ago. Right now I'm doing 6 half bottles of vodka, and 1 quarter bottle of whiskey

6*35cl and 1 2cl, so just over 2 litres of vodka, speed to keep me up and Xanax, and molly for the hangover, come down. I'll do this for a couple of weeks until my body give up and can't take any more then I'll be sober for 6 months and then do it all again.
>>
>>7331542
All these people are recommending nonsense, try some meditation once a day and by the end of the week you'll be feeling much better.

Anxiety like yours is the result of overthinking scenarios and whatever else so much that it feels like reality, but once you learn to observe your thoughts free from all judgement it'll be much easier to simply be yourself.
>>
File: 1450406851540.jpg (43KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
1450406851540.jpg
43KB, 330x319px
>millenials think people under the age of 35 can be alcoholics
>>
>>7352218

Thats when your in deep. I have done both Librium and Valium detox, I'm the anon drink 2 liters of vodka a day, Alcohol WD are the scariest and most awful thing in the world. Visual, audio hallucinations, shaking, sweating - a complete disconnect from reality
>>
>>7331542

Anxious on Zannys. Shit takes away nearly everything. I had daily, hourly panic attack, only booze and Alprazolam (Xanax) takes them away.

How much are you taking? I'm not exactly sticking to the recommend dose of 2mg a day
>>
>>7353356
Here's your reply.
>>
>>7331542
Hold up dude, do not be taking those meds while drinking, it's hella dangerous to combine benzos and Booze
Citation: former chemical dependency tech
>>
Maybe once a week or so,if I don't have to be up early the next day, I'll have a cocktail night and make some fancy gin or rum drinks and get a little buzzed but that's about it. I go through a 750ml jug of rum in like 4-5 weeks
>>
>>7353443

It's all about the dose, I wouldn't recommend it for the average person though, don't lie on your back when sleeping.

Citation; On enough Alprazolam and vodka to kill a small nation
>>
>>7353428
shibbolethed the millenial who thinks hes le hardcore drinker
>>
>>7352223
Because you're in a threatre and trying to be non-conspicuous (also makes it last longer throughout the movie). I wish they served coffee instead, because turkey 101 makes the best irish coffee.
>>
>>7353490
>>7353356
>drunk middle aged loser fishing for "badass" compliments on 4chan
You're not fit either. What do you live for? Oh right, alcohol and shitposting.
>>
>>7353443

I used to take bromazepam (sp?) and drink 13 shots a day. They were pretty shitty days
>>
Do any of you guys have experience with Kratom? I've heard it mentioned in past threads to help abstain from drinking. I've been using phenibut lately but the withdrawals are even worse than booze ones
>>
>>7353662
>projecting
not an alcoholic m8

just letting you know you're ruled out of being one
>>
>>7353662
I made the mistake of calling them on their bait too, it's all good, just don't feed into their bullshit anymore.
>>
>>7353338
I had the exact same experience. I had been a nightime alcoholic for years and was completely functional and fine the next day. It wasn't until I started drinking all day that I developed a big problem. It escalated quickly. I used to wait til 7 for my first drink. Then 5. Then I'd have a beer or shot as soon as I got off work at 2. Then, I'd sneak a shot in at work around 11 or 12. Soon I started waking up and taking a shot. Then two shots. Somewhere around this point I'd wake up in the dead middle of the night and pour me a couple shots and stay awake for an hour or so. I managed to last about 6 months of being some level of intoxicated 24/7. I was never 100% sober for half a year. It all caught up with me to where I was having withdrawal symptoms even when I had a drink. My complexion was horrible and I'd developed scabs on my face. The day I checked into detox is the day my boss finally sent me home from work. Guys, don't ever let it get to that point.
>>
>>7353687

I've not bothered to look into it but don't you need to get it off silkroad or its alts?
>>
>>7333844
Do you need it
>>
I'm glad this thread lasted a week.

OK so I posted >>7336639

last Tuesday at the tail of a bad spell. I'm been up to ~1L/day for a month or so and Sunday I killed a liter and a half of vodka and tequila and Monday I day drank after morning errands, but I fucked up and drank the reast of the tequila and a bottle of wine but I worked until 12
>work from home master race
work up at 5, completely fucked everyone' night up and passed out again until 945. went out "for something to eat" and killed a liter and a bottle of wine
Tuesday was absolute hell, drunk as fuck when I woke up and had to take a personal day and suffer through detox
>B vitamins
>liver supps
>gallons of water/salt
>pure serotonin reuptake panic attacks
drank a short glass of vodka at 11 to ward off the worst night terrors but still stayed awake/in hell until 445
Wednesday got up at 630
>the worst is over
>haha no
I was relatively clean but still sweating stink and exhausted. pretended to workmates I remembered the last two days
>all is well all is well all is well
one glass at night, 10 oz, awake till 230
>whew
thursday
>10z one bottle of wine
Friday, I feel back to normal, no longer smell like rotting pickled corpse
stuck to a glass only friday, saturday and tonight am finishing up same.

I'm back on keel and functioning again but I'm still all fucked up over my latest failure to operate. gonna call a clinic tomorrow, see a shrink.

Anyway, that's how a bad spell goes, I'm a functional alcoholic.
>wa la
>>
>>7355400
^^^^

forgot to mention two things:

i usually only drink at night so if i drink 1L it's in the space of 1-2hours at most

and

I've been restricting calories to lose a bit of weight but since I drink so much that means basically have one small meal a day

and that's why it was hitting so bad, combined with the day drinking it's fatal combination
>>
>>7354260
It's legal in all but like 5 states
>>
Honestly, as some people have already touched on, I think the point of no return is when you start drinking during the day. I was the typical "got drunk after 7 or 8pm 3-4 nights a week" type for a couple years and never had any issues. But once I started drinking during the day, even just a bit to get a constant little buzz, that's when the physical addiction took over and I needed to drink to avoid withdrawals. I was definitely mentally addicted before that, but day drinking really brought on the physical symptoms quickly.

Fast forward a few months of doing that, people started taking notice and I had an intervention with my family, am currently going to therapy, and doing much better. I still have some "moments of weakness", but I consider one night of getting drunk every few weeks better than where I was at
>>
File: gaba.jpg (78KB, 918x613px) Image search: [Google]
gaba.jpg
78KB, 918x613px
happy sunday, day of rest and relaxation.
>>
>>7355581
Yup. Mental addiction is a bitch, and it's very real. Hell, right now I'm mentally addicted. I'm hanging in there OK, all things considered. Being physically addicted to alcohol is living in hell. It stops being relaxing or fun. You drink because you feel like a walking corpse and if you don't have a drink soon you'll probably die.
>>
>>7331372
Same. Sunday-Thursday I'm sober. If I don't work then next day, I drink
>>
>>7331574
I'd try to save Kung fun hustle for being drunk
>>
File: 1453516045167.jpg (37KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
1453516045167.jpg
37KB, 600x384px
>>7331771
Seems like a big number but there's 21-24ish standard drinks in 700ml (24 ounces) of spirit booze times 7 makes 160 or so; so a 700 miller every night. Checks out.

How do you people who drink a handle/bottle of spirits every night handle your brain/hangovers?
>>
>>7355994
Hangovers are less severe when your body starts to need alcohol. It doesn't mean the alcohol has stopped harming you. It means alcohol has harmed you so much that you can't tell anymore.
>>
>>7348347
Or could it just fuck your brain out of nowhere like with Hemingway.
>>
>>7348514
>dipsomania

Fuck your fancy 'words'. It's called getting the taste.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Alcoholic is someone who regularly drinks to excess and or cannot function without having some kind of booze on a frequent basis.

I am not an alcoholic, just an amateur mixologist. I had three drinks this Sunday and that was the Super Bowl.
>>
>>7356021
>three drinks on a sunday
Maybe you should just cut your balls off and join a ballet class or something.
>>
Thinking of going back onto anti-depressents.

Any experience with Nefazadone or Bupropion? I want something that doesn't fuck my libido.
>>
>>7356028
2 Manhattans and a Beer still has me feeling good anon. Might drink another one to go with my late dinner.
>>
File: bros.jpg (57KB, 604x452px) Image search: [Google]
bros.jpg
57KB, 604x452px
>>7353676
>bromazepam

They actually named a benzo that?
>>
>>7354046
Alcys who went to rehab, how much did detox/rehab cost for you guys?

Does reading /alc/ threads on /ck/ amongst other places give you cravings for the drink?

Was a lot of detox/rehab when you traded stories with fellow drunkards just a big dick measuring contest? (I drank x units of alcohol and did y. Yeaahhh, well, I drank xx units of alcohol and DID yy, etc.)
>>
>>7356031
Look into Champix or Abilify* as well. If doesn't make you looney (which it very occasionally can) but it's another non SSRI to look at.

Also, look at Saint John's Wort which i think is a 'mild' SNRI, technically.

*“Abilify is not for everyone.

Call your doctor if your depression worsens or if you have unusual changes in behavior or thoughts of suicide…

Elderly dementia patients taking Abilify have an increased risk of death or stroke.

Call your doctor if you have high fever, stiff muscles and confusion to address a possible life threatening condition or if you have uncontrollable muscle movements as these can become permanent. High blood sugar has been reported with Abilify and medicines like it and in extreme cases can lead to coma or death.

Other risks include increased cholesterol, weight gain,, decreases in white blood cells which can be serious, dizziness on standing, seizures, trouble swallowing, and impaired judgment or motor skills
>>
>>7353356
I saw nobody my age at the 4 AA meetings in the last week i attended.

40-45 plus
>>
Monday evening, just polished off the last of a bottle of vodka, moving on to some MGD and Forty Creek Canadian whisky.

>Tfw you live in a rural Canadian town and your liquor store only has 2 people who work there
>Have to drive to neighbouring towns to buy booze once in a while out of embarrassment of going to the same store so frequently
>>
>>7355904
While I agree it should be viewed not drunk for your first time, come on man that movie is really fun when drunk.
>>
>>7357419
That's shitty. I rotate between 3 different stores near me, and I still feel like they are starting to see me as "one of the regulars".
>>
Last week I was already kinda drunk and ran out of booze, so I walked to the nearest gas station for a 4 pack of tallboys and some chips. The guy working the register said "It's probably not my place to say, but this doesn't look like it's gonna end well". So I told him not to fucking say it then. Totally ruined my night
>>
>>7357519
I wish I lived in civilisation. Here responsible service laws prohibit the sale of alcohol to anybody who is already drunk. You have to plan ahead if you want a good binge.

The sale of take home booze is also prohibited after 10pm, so if you want to get drunk at home you really have to plan way ahead.
>>
>>7357525

>Introducing Sharia Law Lite, now available in Europe
>>
>>7357525
I don't think I was already visibly drunk, but idk. I wasn't slurring or stumbling or anything
>>
>been drinking 6-8 12 oz 8.5% beers a night for three weeks now
>used to only get drunk maybe 2-4 nights a week for the last few years
>have not really had any negative consequences other than self-loathing
>only had two beer last night
>going to try not to have any tonight
>hopefully there will not be any withdrawal symptoms at this point
>>
I used to drink more, but cut it down to 12 light beers a night since the Monday after New Years. I drank like 18 or 19 last night for the Owl. Today I am not drinking any. Am I going to be okay or should I have one or two not to get sick/die?
>>
>>7357646
Good luck man, that's quite a bit for 3 straight weeks though. Personally, I'd probably see some withdrawal symptoms from that. If you do, I'd try to taper down more slowly
>>
>>7357683
I don't understand how people are able to do this. Whenever I drink strictly beer I can't drink enough to get drunk, my stomach gets too full. I can't imagine having 19 beers in one night. The only way I'd get drunk off of beer is if it's more like a malt liquor 8+% abv type thing. But ya going from 12 beers a night cold turkey will probably not be the most fun
>>
>>7357699
Thanks, bro. I've been trying to just drink a lot of water today and so far so good. Its only about 6pm here though. Time to make dinner and not simultaneously get hammered.
>>
>>7357646
Don't worry, you're not drinking very much, you won't withdraw.
>>
>>7331344
Not as much as I used to but I did just buy an 8-pack of Budweiser pints tonight for under $3 American after mail-in rebate. I've had two ( and plan to stop there ) but I've had more in a sitting before. Typically I'm a brandy man and if I'm alone I drink less. If I'm with others I may have up to four cocktails, whatever is being served. Four is where I cut myself off though and I usually space my drinks with water.

With that said I will confess that I no longer drink bourbon unless I'm using it as medicine ( I have some medical issues that make taking conventional pain killers risky ) because I will abuse that one particular alcohol. For a very long time I went to bed with the bottle, taking a shot every time somebody in one of the westerns I was reading was shot/drinking shots/watching somebody else get shot/was putting a shot in somebody else or something else as well as a shot at the end of every chapter. I'd wind up having over half the bottle gone in one sitting which is never okay; even if you are drinking at a more relaxed pace instead of chugging shots.

If you really feel that anxious about drinking then stop. I have a friend who is in a similar situation to you (A.D.D. and O.D.C. with some other issues ) and he won't drink because he knows it will put him in fits in addition to screwing up his medication(s).

It is also worth pointing out that being a "problem drinker" is just another word for Alcoholic. My friend, ____, often tells me that she and her now late husband used to describe themselves that way. Now they realize they were just "studying to be alcoholics" ( term she picked up in rehab ) because you're already falling into alcoholism when you describe yourself as something similar to an alcoholic. I live in Wisconsin and in addition to my own past know other alcoholics like my earlier mentioned friend.

My advice to you is to see your doctor and express your concerns and experiences to him. You show many red flags.
>>
File: AlcoholicSilhouette.png (20KB, 250x180px) Image search: [Google]
AlcoholicSilhouette.png
20KB, 250x180px
>>7357801
These red flags are warning signs. Don't wait. If you don't feel comfortable talking to a doctor talk to God. I know it sounds weird and bizzare but when I was going through 5 or 6 bottles of bourbon + other alcohol IN A WEEK he was the only thing that got me away from it all to put my life back together to the point where I can now drink with friends and be able to stop on my own before becoming intoxicated. You may not believe he is there now ( I didn't ) but one day I, while drunk, cursed at him and challenged him. He responded by making me very sick; my breathing was horrid and I hadn't slept in so long because of it the doctors were actually afraid to do anything. I somehow wound up in a church on Christmas day after the fifth day of not having slept and I have no clear memory of anything that went on after day three or four.

May God bless you, Anon. As somebody who has been there before I truly want you to pull through.
>>
>>7357536
blue laws have been around since the beginning of the country. In my state you can't buy liquor after 11 and couldn't buy on sundays until a few years ago. those laws are 200 years old and were Christian in origin
>>
>>7331344
I drink a half a bottle of wine every night by myself
I do not feel ok unless I do this
Most of you hardened alcoholics probably scoff at this, I've been doing it for years. I feel personally a little (not a lot) uncomfortable about it. I would consider myself a mild alcoholic
>>
>>7357910

You're a regular drinker, you're fine.

Look, the main thing of "am I an alcoholic" is do you have increasing and negative consequences from your drinking, yet persist in it?

have you:
regularly blacked out?
caused physical damage to yourself or others while drunk?
lost a job or failed at school?
lost a relationship due to drinking?
stopped associating with anyone besides other heavy drinkers?

etc, etc. Heavy drinking is one thing - not the healthiest always, but . . . .

Alcoholism is another. It's when your life revolves only around booze - how to get more, how to recover, etc. Ignore the 12 step bullshit, they don't cure anyone. But if you think about it and know that your drinking is ruining your life, permanently, and you continue it, yeah you're an alcoholic.
>>
I know how a lot of you feel about Reddit, but I've been reading through this thread of people describing when they realized they were alcoholics, and I'm ashamed to say how many of these stories I relate to. Might be time to tone it down

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/41pepm/alcoholics_of_reddit_what_is_your_and_then_i/
>>
I drank about a liter of whiskey everyday. It fucked me up mentally and physically.

I went into a coma and spent some time in hospital. I had liver failures, halluciations, DT's, shakes, etc...

I'm 81 days sober no and I honestly feel great. I do AA and it seems to work for a lot of people but I totally get why some folks don't like it and I wouldn't try to force it on anyone.
>>
>>7357947
Have they made you believe in God yet?
>>
>>7357951

Sssssh, they don't REALLY start the cult stuff till step 4 . . . .

For >7357947, just realize YOU are the one who did 81 days sober. Just like YOU were the one who chose to lift the glass to your mouth before.
>>
>>7357746
If that's the worst you've been in terms of consuming, you'll be fine.
>>
>>7357545
I used to be a bottle-a-day alcoholic, and I never really had anyone say anything like this to me. Looking back, and now after everything I went through, I do feel it is important to reach out if you feel someone might have an issue, while at the same time expecting a reasonable person to either admit it or step forward themselves. Some people need to hear it more than others. I made the decision on my own, which isn't better or worse in the end as long as people get the help to me.

That being said, I still think it was rude for that clerk to say it like that. I mean, I just don't think it's appropriate to be condescending to someone who has a problem...especially if they realize it and are willing to get /accept help.
>>
>>7358076
Shit meant to say "get the help they need". Apologies.
>>
>>7355581
Very very similar chain of events for me in terms of how my alcoholism worsened. It sucks looking back and realizing that I knew my behavior wasn't good and even admitting to myself on more than one occasion that I really needed to cut back yet I never made any efforts to until it was too late.

I mean, honestly I remember when I was living with my ex and drinking a lot every night with or without her being there. I had a hidden extra bottle of vodka in my desk, and I'd wake up with my hands slightly shaking when I went to brush my teeth.

I hate that I never followed through on even attempting to quit or at least cut back. But I've experienced it now and realize that's part of the alcoholic "mindset" - it's the most counter-productive logic imaginable when you are in the thick of alcoholism. It's like nobody how many times you fuck up, no matter how many mistakes you make, they are always a result of drinking....yet you continue to drink. And you continue to reason in your head that you'll only have a little buzz going tonight. Or that "hey I work hard all day I deserve to have a cocktail when I get home". And yet you cannot realize that that is NOT normal behavior.

Please, if you even think you have a problem, and you know exactly the type of thoughts I'm talking about, then get help. Go to a hosptial if you start feeling or even thinking you'll feel withdrawals. Withdrawals can kill you. It is real, it is dangerous, and it is not worth it. The threat of being an alcoholic is not one to take lightly. Even if you aren't on the worst end of the spectrum, you can still cause a lot of potentially permanent harm to multiple areas of your life.

The booze doesn't work.
>>
>>7358067
Yeah, good to know. I feel fine so far and will try to hold off another day tomorrow. Felt like I was getting out of control but I guess not enough to get a sting chemical dependence.
>>
>>7358213
Remain conscious of it. It's much better to stop before you start than to futilely attempt to stop after you've started.
>>
>>7331344
I have cirrhosis at age 21 so be careful. Granted I have drank probably a liter of 80 proof liquor a day for the past couple years as well as many other fucked things I've done to my liver though. I got out of the psych ward about a month ago. I was suicidal due to severe anxiety and substance abuse(mostly alcohol) as well as mild depression and a history of self harm. Just be careful if you enjoy alcohol because if I drink pretty much at all again I will probably die
>>
>>7358250
Jesus Christ. I'd kill myself in your position.

Then again, how many women have you been with? I'm a virgin approaching 30.
>>
>>7358254
Three. Not great, but if I do die I won't die a virgin I guess
>>
>>7358257
Good enough for 21. It's possible to do better but most people claiming more at your age are just talking shit.
>>
>>7358254
Also not quite as fucked as it sounds based on the fact I stopped and am doing everything to try to reverse the damage. Exercise is helping with the not drinking. I'd certainly rather be in your position. Lol(morbid lol)
>>
>>7358260
What do you mean do better or good enough? It's a pretty not awesome thing
>>
>>7358260
Shit, just realized you were talking about sex and not drinking. I thought you were saying I could've been drinking more. My bad
>>
Heavy drinker here, I quit drinking last week the first two days were hell, short of breath, shaky hands, sweating. I'm feeling better new just insomnia.
>>
>>7357683
Made it through the night. Only a little bit of of mild discomfort for about an hour around the time I usually start drinking, really I was just tired for that time. Drank some coffee and then read. Going to start drinking every other day for a week or so then cut back to 1 on 2 off, then become a 'normal' drinker. This should work with no withdrawal I think.
>>
>>7359171

M8, get yourself a 5-hr Energy or similar, the B vitamins are what you need to get away from the creeping horrors. You wash them out when you drink heavily
>>
Drinking all day after managing to stay sober for about a week. Nothing like going to school either half drunk or going through withdrawals, not even sure at this point. probably going to get yelled at by my brother when he gets home. closest to suicide i've been in quite awhile. i don't even know what to do anymore. please give me a (you). thanks.
>>
>>7360402
how did you feel during the week of getting sober? Was it worth it to drink again? Might be worth it to try and stay off it for longer, I know how shitty going to class during withdrawals is
>>
>>7360833
honestly i feel great. my desire to kill myself is at an all time low and i enjoy feeling the /fit/ gains. i just can't seem to stay off it though.
>>
>>7357419
I know that feel. I know all the workers at the local bottle shop. I could go to a different one, but I love the cheap prices there.
>>
>>7360851
You're hitting home man, I was big into /fit/ for about 3 years, went from 140lbs to 170lbs lean and was in the best shape of my life. Then alcoholism hit hard for a solid year and a half, I'm still at 170lbs but at least 10lbs of muscle was replaced with fat. I'm finally starting to get back into the routine, but it's pretty disheartening when I'm repping 100lbs less for bench and squat than I used to. We can all make it bro
>>
>>7360926
I only drink 2 days a week now. I set a limit to were during the days I work, I don't drink at all. But on my 2 days off it's something different. I work the graveyard shift, so when I get home at 7 in the morning, I'll go the liqueur store to buy some beer. Past out and wake up around 8 at night. If I don't have any more beer, usually I'll go to 7-11 across the street and buy some 211 tall cans. Drink until I past out. Repeat on the next day. Go the work on the next night with a hang over.
>>
>>7360966
At least you've got a limit on it. And you sound exactly like me, I have a 7-11 across the street too and always buy the 4 pack of 211 tallboys for like $2.50. Gives me a decent buzz on nights when I know I can't get totally hammered because I have stuff the next day
>>
>>7360983
Shit where I live, a 3 pack of 211 tall cans is like 5.75 after taxes.
>>
>>7357519
What a fucking unprofessional dickweed. Either shut the fuck up and kindly make the fucking sale, or refuse it outright because the customer seems drunk. Granted, this is coming from someone who worked at a liquor store for two fucking years.
>>
>>7358250
when in life did you start drinking? and when did you start drinking heavily?
>>
help ehlpe help heple helph I NEED HELP guys dont start drining odnt dont
>>
File: gregory-crewdson-20.jpg (269KB, 1000x650px) Image search: [Google]
gregory-crewdson-20.jpg
269KB, 1000x650px
>>7362277
Well atleast u got dubs
>>
>>7362277
Have a drink pal. You're shaking.
>>
2 toned twin turks turd tubes touch
>>
>>7336371
That sounds like full blown alcoholism friend
>>
>>7358121
Wise post anon
>>
>>7362277
Your having a seizure, you need to taper slowly.
>>
>>7363313
im trying
>>
File: 2312[1].jpg (246KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
2312[1].jpg
246KB, 800x800px
I haven't drank in a week and a half, and start a new job next week. Tonight is my last night for a while of getting properly dickered, I've got 8 steel reserve tall boys waiting for me tonight. Gonna be a good one
>>
>>7331511
Not being able to get tipsy without it crossing into dependence is a huge problem. This is exactly where I went wrong, and you would not believe how slow and "innocent" it began.
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 535x649px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 535x649px
>>7363529
I wish I could still be able to drink these. I don't know what happened, but these just taste God-awful now, plus they give me the worse feeling hangovers. They were my go to cheap drink
>>
Is 14 units a day (35cl/half btl whiskey) risky? 24 and been doing this for a few years, havent noticed any health problems, and dont get terrible hangovers or withdrawals unless i go considerably over this for a number of days.
>>
Will drink with my friends about 3 or 4 days of the week, and by myself once.

Have probably around 7-10 beers each time
>>
>>7363930
>14 units

That's not as much as some of the hardcore alkies on here, but that's definitely a dependence. Over time your liver will start taking a beating, not to mention thats at least 1000 extra empty calories per day. And when you say you don't get withdrawals, how often do you stop? If you say you're doing that daily for a few years, stopping cold turkey should bring about some WD symptoms for sure
>>
File: 1447754463751.jpg (72KB, 360x600px) Image search: [Google]
1447754463751.jpg
72KB, 360x600px
What supplements do you guys take to prolong the inevitable?

In the morning I take a b complex, multivitamin, milk thistle and my other dailies, then take another dose of b complex and milk thistle at lunch, then come home and drink.

Anything else that can be done? I'm thinking of trying out tudca, because it repairs your liver, but I don't know about how to space it out, as combining it with booze has the opposite effect. Also use kudzu if I"m not going to drink that day, but I feel it's more placebo than anything.
>>
4 shots a day keeps sanity at bay
>>
How do I stop myself becoming an alcoholic before its too late?
I fear I may be on that path
>>
>>7364291
Take a long break from drinking, then restrict your drinking to special occasions. What did you think the answer would be?
>>
>>7364197
l-arginine, lecithin, l-carnitine
>>
>>7363643
Not him, but I know they taste like shit, band hangovers. But they are just cheap. When I have no money, they are my go to still for when I feel like drinking. Usually 4 or 5 of them is good enough for me.
>>
>>7341524
This. When you get to a certain point you have to ask for help. Unlike most other drugs stopping drinking if you are addicted can possibly kill you if you don't have a doctor and medication to help you stop; even then it can be touch and go. A good video which is also quite funny is this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZVWIELHQQY. It doesn't necessarily have to be AA as he says, there are other groups out there.
>>
>>7355630
That was just a normal breakfast for me when I was drinking.
>>
>>7357516
I have a rotation, I don't drive though (sold my car because I don't trust myself to not drive after drinking which is/was all the time so I would never have been able to drive safely). I'm sure they know I'm an alcoholic (in fact I know they do, but yet they continue to serve me - I'm a valuable revenue stream) but I like to try to convince myself they don't.
>>
I drink at least three times a week on average, but as much as 5 days a week if there's a ton of events/parties going on. 90% of the time it's beer (around 5-7 beers), but will down a few shots of bourbon, scotch, or a few glasses of wine on occasion.

I wouldn't classify myself as an alcoholic, but I sure have the signs. Gained like 50lbs, got lazier, and a bit slower in terms of my mind being able to process things. I don't have cravings or any of that, apart from just wanting to unwind and feel less anxious in public.

I used to binge drink tons a few years back when I was alone and depressed, and it caused many blackout close-calls. (Woke up in the middle of a downtown street hidden in an island sleeping on a tree, woke up in a public park, woke up at the hospital, and the countless times not remembering how I got home.) Definitely don't miss that destructive side of myself.
>>
>>7363630
This. I don't drink just to have a drink, If I have one, then I'm gonna have 5; then I'm gonna have 10 and after that it gets fuzzy. I'm an alcoholic - I can't drink, if I could I would but I can't. It's destroyed 12 years of my life and I can't get those back. Learn from others mistakes.
>>
>>7363930
Unfortunately usually liver damage doesn't show itself until it's too late. See a doctor.
>>
>>7364291
Talk to your doctor.
>>
File: kraken_bottle.jpg (57KB, 550x801px) Image search: [Google]
kraken_bottle.jpg
57KB, 550x801px
I've been told by dank 4channers that it's evidently "meme booze", but fuck it, I love The Kraken and I don't care who knows it.
>>
>>7364807
Talk to your doctor.
>>
>>7364807
>>7364811
Just tastes like any other rum. Maybe it's overpriced, but that's it.
>>
Random booze related question: Does the quality of the vodka I use matter if I'm making bitters?
>>
>>7364823
There's little point getting top shelf, but really bad vodka has a taste that will interfere. You also want it as high proof as possible. In this respect you're better off with spiritus or Everclear, really, but if vodka is all you can get your hands on just make sure it's mid range and has at least 40% alcohol content.
>>
>>7364836
Thank you.
>>
i go through typically 1-2 bottles of tullamore dew a week. Been like this for a few years. Wife goes through 1.5-2 bottles of wine a night. I'm irish she is an alchie.
>>
>>7364197
>kudzu

is not placebo. there is a great deal of research showing its effects on liver funxtion and its actually used as a first line antidote to acetomenaphin overdose
>>
Since this is an al/ck/ohol thread, I have a question. What's the best kind of liqueur to drink when you want to feel nostalgic? It's query, and you're alone with your thoughts, and you may be watching a classic tv show from your youth.
What alcohol would be best??
>>
>>7367098
Query = quiet* goddamn.
>>
>>7366686
You're also an alcoholic.
>>
>>7366961
Is it used to help liver functions, or does it actually curb drinking?
>>
Big thanks to the bros who suggested trying Kratom to help stay clean. I was using phenibut to try to stay off booze, which was nice but had worse withdrawals than alcohol. Kratom is fuckin great
>>
>>7367258
That's racist.
>>
>>7363529
Update, I ended up drinking 6 of these last night, holy fuckin hangover. On the plus side, I have no desire to drink for a while
>>
>>7367295
So... tomorrow night?
>>
>>7367359
most likely, ya
>>
File: happy.jpg (199KB, 800x1183px) Image search: [Google]
happy.jpg
199KB, 800x1183px
This guy here - >>7356031

>>7356053
My gp told me Ambilify is for psychosis, and Champix isn't on our pbs (aussie), so its not government discounted.

He did say St Johns Wort is worth trying. But ultimately he didn't prescribe me an ad, and told me it seemed as though talking to a psychologist is better for my management of anxiety, etc. I think he's right.

Still i got more valium, and more Campral.
>>
>>7367397
Does he know you're an alcoholic? Because not being that usually solves anxiety.
>>
>>7367372
Consult your physician.
>>
>>7356031
I've been prescribed buspiron before when I first got serious about quitting. It takes a week or two for you to start noticing the effects, but once it starts, it's pretty good. It's a mild anxiolytic, so you're not gonna get the same feeling you would from a benzo. But you will start noticing a subtle shift in your mood...I know I would still get kinda anxious if there was something really bothering me, but part of that is just life. But yea, it had a nice effect on me without being addictive or harmful
>>
>>7367408
I had a physical yesterday, wrote down "2-3 drinks per week" lol. Health was perfect though
>>
>>7357817
>alchoholic
>got sick
>god exists
>>
>>7367406
Well i told him i was attending AA now, so yeah.
Thread posts: 297
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.