[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this is what /fit/ considers good food How can men spend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 19

File: image.jpg (73KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 720x960px
>this is what /fit/ considers good food

How can men spend days eating nothing but bland chicken, rice, and mixed vegetables? How can a man live like that?
>>
Calm down, fatty.
>>
You could make a decent curry out of that and add zero calories. I imagine it would be a lot easier to swallow, too.
>>
>>7330158
They're working towards an objective, they don't look at it as food but as fuel. It's not exactly balanced but or appealing but it's much better than stuffing your face with McDonalds.
>>
why do you assume they consider it good food in the sense of eating food for the sake of enjoying it?
>>
looks passable, better than 99% of meals americans can put together
>>
Self control you pig.
>>
>>7330158
Garlic, ginger, and chili's, among other things, are enough to flavor any meal. Then there's sauces you can make from tomato, or bell pepper, and various kinds of vinegars and oils. And we still haven't even mentioned fruits, and the things you can do with them as well.

Food is supposed to be healthy, first, and tasty second.
>>
>>7330253
needs moar onion
>>
I love cooking, but most days I just need a big batch of something for lunch for the week. Today I made chicken, beans, and frozen veggies to eat for the week. It's purely nutritional.
>>
>>7330267
Onions rock.
>>
>>7330158
>How can a man live like that?
> live like that

It's actually quite easy to LIVE if you eat healthy, you fucking fatass.
>>
Like Greek goods getting the cocks gobbled by beautiful women while not in the presence of other, similar immortals?
>>
no matter how much I lift no one loves me
>>
>>7330158
What are you saying, that looks delicious.
>>
>>7330336
They wish. /fit/ is basically /r9k/ subverting their frustrations at the gym. They'd be lucky to get one blowjob a year.
>>
>>7330158
you're not a man if your pleasure in the animal appetites are not controlled and functional.
>>
>>7330158
bland? nigga do you not what a spice is? of course not
>>
>>7330181
i laughed
>>
>>7330348
You keep telling yourself that, fatso.
>>
>>7330387
Laughed as you stop to catch your breath you fatass.
>>
Because most of /fit/ sees food as fuel for gains and not as a huge pleasure.
Also, l2spices and proper seasoning faggot.
>>
>>7330388
88 dubs is kinda funny because in bingo that would be called
>two fat ladies
and i'm pretty sure there are two fat ladies itt.
>>
>>7330410
no i mean i laughed 'cause it's true and accurate
>>
you could make a variety of good meals out of nothing but lean meats, vegetables, and simple grains, of course, but /fit/ types tend to consume all of these things as plain as can be as a kind of virtue. they consider a bland, simple diet formulated to maximize gains not only the best option for their bodies, but a sign of their discipline and rejection of anything that could turn them into fatasses

that is to say that part of the appeal to this diet is feeling superior to other people. it sounds like it would take herculean effort, but look at how many people can stick to veganism.
>>
Most people from /fit/ like this board and find it helpful when it comes to just looking at different kinds of recipes for anything. I think you are just a fat faggot who tries to bring people down.

Hell I had a chicken breast with potatoes and broccoli and it tasted quite good. Even the most novice fitizen knows how to use a little salt/pepper/oil to cook their shit and make it taste good.

>>7330348
Stay delusional, fatty. I bet you would have a 5th heart attack if you saw our fat hate threads.
>>
>>7330537
there is plenty of posting on /ck/ about hating fat people. /fit/ just adds steroids and body dysmorphia into the mix. and sex obsession.
>>
File: lel.gif (3MB, 377x372px) Image search: [Google]
lel.gif
3MB, 377x372px
>>7330545
>anyone who looks after their body must be taking steroids
>>
when you grow up past the age of 13 you'll realize how great leftovers are
>>
>>7330562
>i'm gonna make you say things you didn't say with greentext and post a reaction image so i can feel like i'm winning this internet argument
>>
>>7330566
Left overs of shit meals are still shit. You can eat healthy functional meals that taste great if you put in 15 extra minutes in your cooking to make a sauce, a gravy or a curry that adds maybe 50 calories to your meal.
>>
>>7330537

But you are mostly all fat yourselves.
>>
>>7330643
It's winter were bulking bro
>>
>>7330592
i don't care but you're obviously insecure. stay that way.
>>
>>7330158
yams, carrots, broccoli and kale are all things that taste great cooked very simply.

chicken breast is boring as fuck pleb meat, sure, but fucking everybody thinks dull old chicken breasts are good and interesting, /fit/ are not alone there
>>
>>7330158

Douse it all in hot sauce and I'm ok with it
>>
>>7330661
>but you're obviously insecure
projecting is the sincerest form of flattery
>>
>>7330158
Put some brown rice in there and I'll eat that every day.
>>
>>7330764
the irony is that you've been projecting your insecurities since your first conjecture about steroids and most people will have seen that.
stay fat. i don't care. you can even have the final word if it makes you feel better.
>>
>>7330911
>open /fit/
>thread on first page talking about steroids and plastic surgery
my insecurities though
>>
Food is fuel so that your body can keep living. Eating as a 'hobby' to make you feel good is about as pleb as it gets.
>>
>>7330929
every board has 150 threads. /fit/ currently has a single thread with barely any posts and the context is discouraging any use of banned substances in competitive sports.

but, hey if you want to believe that anyone who looks after their body is pumped full of steroids then you tell your whatever you need to to justify your fat lifelstyle.

>fit people take roids
>roids are bad
>haha jokes on them because i'm fitter being fat
>so ronery
>>
>>7330987
>if you want to believe that anyone who looks after their body is pumped full of steroids
why do you keep repeating this? i never said it. you're too wrapped up in your own head. you also keep projecting that i'm fat, which makes me think you probably have body dysmorphia.

/fit/ and gym culture is just more bad than good. i have about 10 years of experience with exercise and nutrition, and a lot of what people do is just to make companies or people more money.
>>
File: IMG_20160201_095549572.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160201_095549572.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
>>7330158
Fucking fatso /fit/ and /ck/ are twin boards. One cannot be fit without knowing how to cook properly and one cannot enjoy food properly without taking care of his own health.

This food you are criticizing is not a delicious meal and we all know it. But it serves for one specific purpose, it help lardasses like you cut body fat while preserving muscle because of it high protein content. And because so we eat it. Of course we all prefer something more appealing sometimes, but it gets the job done.

Pic related is my cutting food. I eat three of these portions a day. It is a stew of lentils, chicken tits and Portuguese sausage with some red pepper and onion. It has 550 kcal per plate, 56g of protein and 12g of fiber.
>>
>>7331557
> /fit/ and /ck/ are twin boards

No they aren't and anyone who comes to /ck/ from /fit/ should be permabanned immediately.
>>
>>7330158

Do you need every single thing you eat to be 5 stars, you little shit?

How the fuck do you know it's bland, huh? Those vegetables could have been boiled with a Knorr stock pot.
>>
Properly cooked brokkoli and carrots taste amazing. And they can be seasoned.
Chicken tastes amazing if seasoned or marinated over a day or two.

In the top one is.... Kale, sweet potato and ???
>>
>>7331618
/fit/ has better food advice than this shithole.
>>
>>7331648
This. And /fit/ would still have better food advice even if there was no fastfood chain threads.
>>
>>7331649
>>7331648
Good. Go back then.
>>
>>7331653
I'm here to educate the plebs.
/ck/ is a containment board for uncultured swine.
>>
>>7331653

>you can only go to one board
>>
File: image%3A166723.jpg (196KB, 1100x699px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A166723.jpg
196KB, 1100x699px
Why not just eat chicken leg quarters/thighs ? Is cheaper and more flavorful and tasty
And the fat can flavor th vegs
And no chicken fat from the skin is healthy and won't kill you like the sugar in fast food
Inb4 paelo faggot
>>
>>7331656
'chickens and tunas have protein i am a genius of lifting you have to do squats'

No one here gives a fuck you nigger.
>>
>>7331042
>found the DYEL twink who wishes he could get gains, but can't get a routine together to fix it.
>>
>>7331661

We know you're new so this time you'll just get a warning, next time use greentext when quoting someone incorrectly eg:

>hurr durr im so new i cant even greentext
>>
>>7331666
t. Reddit
>>
>>7331666

>Ok, I'll bite. There is no 'correct' way to >greentext, you fucking retarded pile of >moronic faggotry. Fuck off to reddit.
>>
>>7331673

<implying you cant fuck up greentext
>>
File: T17005[1].jpg (19KB, 350x250px) Image search: [Google]
T17005[1].jpg
19KB, 350x250px
>>7331663
>i'm so smart because i progressively lift up heavier things
>>
>>7331659
Problem is that the fat is hard to
a) gauge correctly, you kind have to wing it since chickens can vary by quite a bit. Something like say 50 grams per thigh which is alot of fat.
b) many people who are dieting cant "afford" the fat in their macro nutrients if they are either grills or cutting hard.
>>
>>7331042
t. diet industry dropout
>>
>>7331653
>being this mad about his sekrit club on the internet being full of subpar information and advice

A fitzen stole your gf and fucked you anon?
>>
>>7331713
t. insecure /fit/ browser paying for the latest trends
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (38KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
38KB, 1280x720px
>>7331720
>>
>>7331723
>>
>>7331723
>>7331729
I'm a horny girl and if had to choose I'd take the frog any day over that fat guy with the bad hat.
>>
>>7331735
you over-inflate the value of your vagina
>>
>>7331742
You keep telling yourself that, permavirgin.
>>
>>7331754
tess holliday pls go
>>
>>7331042
>/fit/ and gym culture is just more bad than good.
>a lot of what people do is just to make companies or people more money.
Explain this logic, while drawing comparisons with the food industry and how companies like Monsanto have high ethical standards.
>>
>>7330158
t. instant ramen noodle eater
>>
>>7331735
>I'm a horny girl
Get off 4chan Jabba, you're drunk
>>
>>7330158
whats seasoning. the thread.
>>
>>7331709
This level of dietary planning is pure vanity. I have <10% bf but obsessively cutting fat to the bare minimum won't make you healthier, it just puts you at higher risk of organ failure and compounds stress and aging on your body.
>>
>>7331707
when will you learn...
>>
File: 1451854376732.jpg (78KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
1451854376732.jpg
78KB, 500x461px
>>7331822
>>
I'd rather eat beans or tofu than commodity grade chicken breast, but to each his won. Aside from the chicken breast the foods /fit/ chooses are all fine, just prepared a little too simply for my taste because I don't see food as just fuel. To me it's also culture and a source of pleasure. Even a form of self-expression.
>>
>>7330204
you need oil to make a decent curry.
>>
File: wat.gif (2MB, 294x233px) Image search: [Google]
wat.gif
2MB, 294x233px
>>7330426
>>
File: your_opinion.jpg (23KB, 404x378px) Image search: [Google]
your_opinion.jpg
23KB, 404x378px
>>7331735
do you know the rules, horny girl?
>>
>>7330536
>appeal to this diet is feeling superior to other people

/fit/ and to a lesser extent /ck/ in a nutshell
>>
>>7331839
True but for many obese people, skellingtons, whales and inbetween there is usually a reason for the state of their body. Many find it easier to focus the energy into planning macros down to the gram. Im not saying it's healthy but for some it can be very usefull.
>>
>>7330158
Tbh i wish i could start eating like that. I might have a dump that doesnt pass through all spicy and shit
>>
>>7332075
Oil should add no more than 100 kcal for a large (4+ portions) batch
>>
>>7330158
That actually looks delicious. The chicken is cooked well and the veg is bright and colourful.

You can get a lot of joy from food when you cut the non-essentials and eat for pure nutrition.
>>
its the broke side of /fit/ that thinks food can't taste good to be healthy so they eat for "function" and the same meals over and over.
>>
>>7330158
that shit is probably seasoned with the best seasoning on earth- Flavorgod.

not everything has to be deep fried or mixed in a sauce or blah blah in order for it to taste good.
>>
>>7332780
>best seasoning
>flavorgod
Why the fuck are you even on /ck/?
>>
>>7332780

I doubt that person is using heirloom crops and top-notch locally farmed chicken. It's probably the same industrially produced factory-farmed crap that fills the vast majority of supermarkets. The veggies shown aren't even in season at the same time.
>>
>>7330158
Can anyone recommend a good book about cooking extremely healthy food like OP that's good for exercising?
>>
>>7332803
>steam your veg
>grill your meat
>count the nutrition

It isn't hard bro, but a book would just be one author's description of what works for him.
>>
File: 1431012231388.gif (444KB, 500x252px) Image search: [Google]
1431012231388.gif
444KB, 500x252px
>>7330181
>>
Op, former diner/short order cook and /fit/iszen here. There is a lot you can do with seasoning and proper cooking techniqu to make that chicken and veggies delicious.

Not that I eat that every day, there is a whole heck of a lot you can cook that is very healthy and tasty without deep frying or making it sweet one way or another. Thats the problem right? Fatties usually sneer at food steamed or grilled with the veggies having their correct bright color looking all healthy and sexy and shit. Fats always suggest an alternative that is fried, covered in some sugary sauce or just plain carbs (donuts, cake).

Btw, tonight it's grilled pork chops seasoned with chilli pepper, garlic and ginger. Some steamed mixed veg and bulgar. Eat like a king, hit those macros.
>>
>>7332803
Stir fry my nigga. Just eat nothing but stir fry.
>>
>>7331659
Because real fitizens don't murder animals just to eat them when plants provide better nutrition and don't ruin the planet.
>>
>>7330158
>this is what /fit/ considers good food
Misleading greentext. That's what /fit/ consider (and is, for a fact) good food for what they are trying to achieve.
Half if not more the people in /fit/ don't even like the food they have to eat but they understand they have to do it and on the plus side, having cheat meals is 1000x better when you are used to the same bland shit every day.
>>
>>7330929
Not the guy you are arguing with but the fact that there's a steroid thread doesn't mean that steroids are involved in every thread of the board (remember, this was about fat threads in /fit/ and /ck/)
>>
>>7330158
hot sauce, fucker!
also, boiled chicken tastes like heaven.
>>
>>7330158
Those kinds of people eat only to sustain themselves.
They're not looking for a good eating experience.
>>
>>7330158
Well I mean that's good food in terms of macros but yeah that looks bland as shit. If you don't consider eating as anything other than getting nutrients that's perfectly fine to live on.
>>
File: 1452365799050.png (34KB, 200x211px) Image search: [Google]
1452365799050.png
34KB, 200x211px
>>7330618
>gravy that adds maybe 50 calories to your meal
>gravy adding only 50 calories.

Lol wut
>>
>>7331673
Hello newfriend, you seem really upset.
>>
>>7330562
>anyone who doesnt devote their live to a pointless hobby must be a fatwas
>>
File: trigger2.gif (117KB, 311x366px) Image search: [Google]
trigger2.gif
117KB, 311x366px
>>7334602
>not hunting, killing, and butchering animals solely to partake of their flesh
>>
>>7335926
http://www.heinzgravy.com/Flavors/savory-beef.aspx

Serving Size 1/4 cup, 60g
Calories 30
6 servings per container
>>
>>7330253

what kind of shitty life do you live my man. If you can't enjoy food then what the fuck are you going to enjoy?
>>
>>7336158

If you willingly put that swill in your mouth then you might as well swallow a gun while you're at it.

Proper gravy made from drippings, stock, and wine is quite a bit more caloric.
>>
>>7330947

what a fucking retarded way of thinking. /fit/ intoxicated you
>>
File: abandon.gif (529KB, 250x106px) Image search: [Google]
abandon.gif
529KB, 250x106px
>>7336173
>damage control
>>
>>7336172
>If you can't enjoy food then what the fuck are you going to enjoy?

Friends, family, music, reading books, the outdoors, sports, movies, plays, concerts, fishing, camping, travel....do I need to go on?
>>
Temporary rabbit here

I'm looking to lose some weight, so I've been eating salads for 75% of my meals for the last few months. That other 25% are days when I eat lean meats on the weekends which I go all out for when cooking. Salads can be dressed up a ton of ways to taste good and vary in flavor, so it's not really hard at all. Down 20lbs and feeling a ton of difference, much better. Another 10lbs and I'll be at my ideal body weight.
>>
>>7336181

food is one of the few things you actually need to live along with sleeping, shitting and arguably having sex.

Why not make what's arguably 1/4th of your actual necessities enjoyable?
>>
>>7336193

Oh, I have no problem with food being enjoyable. I was just pointing out that even if you're some kind of fit nut with an aversion to flavor there are countless other ways of having fun.
>>
Food is fuel not entertainment or a passtime. It can be a job (I was a cook). If it tastes good then great, but really it is about giving your body the proper nutrients in the right amounts.

Only fatties think they "must" derive fun from food, heck, they wouldnt be so fat if they didnt. It is such a different mindset. Funny part is since I cooked professionaly for years friends always want me to cook for them and when I have parties they end up packed with even my sister's friends who I dont know. Everything I make is healthy, they eat crazy amounts and then talk about not knowing how we (wife and I) stay so thin.
>>
>>7336226
>Food is fuel not entertainment or a passtime.
>it is about giving your body the proper nutrients in the right amounts.
>Only fatties think they "must" derive fun from food, heck, they wouldnt be so fat if they didnt.
This exactly. Fat fools fell for the 'comfort food' marketing meme.
>>
>>7336193
Drugs are superior to food and sex in terms of maximizing pleasure
>>
>>7332788
you have a different seasoning in mind?
>>
>>7337773
and unnecessary
>>
>>7332075
wouldn't add any more calories than the average load these guys are swallowing.
>>
>>7336226
>Only fatties think they "must" derive fun from food
This is exactly the problem with most Americans. They can't conceive of eating unless it's a competitive style "eat as much as you possibly can" or "eat the spiciest thing you can to prove you're a man" or "it's got the Halo guy on it"

Most of the world enjoys food for food, why can't Americans deal with not being inundated with stimulus 24/7?
>>
Looks fine to me but I don't know what this fascination with fucking yams is all about.
>>
>>7330545

You really don't know anything about /fit/.

Those shitiots get upset when people say they use creatine supplements.
>>
>>7336107
Yes, keep believing that physical fitness is pointless fatty.
>>
>>7330652
It's always winter somewhere.
>>
>>7339218
Not at the equinox
>>
>>7330158
Looks Amazing to me
>>
>>7339109
Physical fitness and physical vanity are very different
>>
I've never seen sweet potatoes with such immaculate skin, where are they from? Are they GMO?
>>
>>7339218
not during autumn or spring tho
>>
>>7335734
wtf is the thing in the top part tho
those round things
what meat is that
wait is the meat in the top left part of the glass bunk
so wtf is those shiny giblets to the right
some kind of sausage?
>>
>>7330158
I could probably eat that all week for work lunch but I'd make something tastey for dinner when I got home each night.
>>
>>7330158
Looks pretty okay for me.
>>
>>7339109
>fatty
i guarantee by bodyfat % is lower than 80% of /fit/ enjoy wasting hours with your pointless hobby, fgt
>>
>>7330158
You get used to it. The results of your work become more important than really tasty food. I could make chicken taste great, but no matter what I did I couldn't make mixed veggies taste good. Probably because I bought frozen, since it was so cheap.
>>
>>7331648
I concur. /ck/ fucking sucks at talking about food.
>>
>>7330158
>chicken
>bland
>rice
>bland
>vegetables
>bland

that looks fucking tasty OP, fuck you
>>
>>7334602
GTFO from both boards, veganfag.
>>
>>7330211
your mom sucks 99% of black cocks
>>
>>7330158
Well prepared broccoli is one of the finest foods on earth...
>>
File: 1415053328799.jpg (143KB, 854x859px) Image search: [Google]
1415053328799.jpg
143KB, 854x859px
>>7339451
>frozen vegetables

dear lord
>>
>>7339561
Best with minced garlic and butter
Maybe a sprinkle of cayenne if you like it hot
>>
File: louyufk.jpg (322KB, 966x696px) Image search: [Google]
louyufk.jpg
322KB, 966x696px
>>7330158
LOL
>>
>>7339419
it's a yam you fuckshit
>>
>>7330158
They've made the desire for wanting delicious food into wanting nutritious fuel. Not to say these are exclusive, but most guys from /fit/ just marinate with semen and then season with grated dry dingleberries.
>>
>>7339468

It definitely depends on the thread.

There's basically a zero-tolerance policy on /fit/ about talking about indulgent food. Unless it's this "cheat day" bullshit. Then a cheat day often consists of mouth fucking yourself with low quality hamburgers or something.
>>
>meat and veggies
>eaten by humans for 200,000 years
>modern diet
>eaten by humans for maybe 100-200 years

Critising peoples food choices when you are infact the abnormal one.
>>
>>7331557
that looks awful
>>
>>7340025
Probably tastes good.
>>
>>7340028
it probably doesn't
>>
>>7340057
it's a stew with five ingredients, I doubt it's offensive in any case.
>>
>>7339864
why would he put jam on potatoes
>>
>>7330947
Kinda ironic you using pleb as an insult when patrician romans literally gagged up their meals so they could eat more at parties.
>>
>>7339864
That's a sweet potato, not a yam.
>>
>>7330158
sweet potato + chicken breast + broccoli
brown rice + venison back strap + spinach
omelet + tomatoes + cheese, dark rye + wheat toast

>fitter than u
>>
>>7331656
And /fit/ is the containment board for manlets from /r9k/
>>
>>7338034
ooo, boy...
Ill turn off this page
>>
My main meals every day are always chicken/veg or rice/veg and I'm not trying to become a professional wrestler. It's just easy to make and cheap enough.
>>
Nothing tastes as good as fit feels.
>>
>shitty food
>/fit/fags falling for every peice of bait
>faggot /ck/ "trolls"
>everyone calling everyone else fat

what a shit fucking thread
>>
What would you guys recommend for as a /fit/ meal? I am honestly kind of tired of chicken breast every day. I feel like you guys would be a bit more qualified for this question; on /fit/ I ask and alwayd get the same "chicken breast, just eat it" every time. I just want some tasty food anons.
>>
>>7341967
What about nectarines?
>>
>>7342038
Lean chili
Lean burgers
Oats with protein
>>
My diet basically consists of carrits, yougrt and some kind of protein bar(clif builders atm are the cheapest and have the most nutrients I can find)

That's pretty much what I live off of, I eat out on my first weekend day and make something at home my second
>>
>>7342038
I don't understand how an entire board dedicated to the subject of fitness could be unanimously fixated on chicken breast. That's no way to build muscle.

Try eggs and sausages in the morning, when your metabolism is primed to process this stuff.
>>
>>7342038
There are other meats. Try salmon.
>>
>>7342038
Idk rabbit? I've always considered beef to be healthy used in moderation and making sure you don't get a fatty cut
>>
>>7330158
Because we are not Men. We are Gods
>>
I fucking hate /ck/, I wish I could leave. there are so many fucking fat asses and overly sensitive "women" here.

People here are worse than /r9k/, at least they can face what they are.
>>
>>7342070
>when your metabolism is primed to process this stuff

lol
>>
>>7342070

>doesn't understand why people would think chicken breast is a beneficial addition to one's diet
>thinks meal timing has anything to do with rest
>thinks sausage is a better alternative
>doesn't know that the only meal timing that actually matters is post-workout

lmao, get a load of this /cuck/
>>
>>7330545
Wtf...
>>
>you can cook healthy and unbland food
>eating ok food most of the time and then getting something for taste (thats not so healthy) here and there will improve eve more the latter since it is a rare event
>>
>>7342038
Beef, pork, fish, chicken thighs/drumsticks. There are red meat cuts that are still lean, but provide diversity in flavor and texture to your nutrition. Why are you so obsessed with not eating any fats, /fit/fags? I'll gladly eat 2-3 chicken thighs one day instead of breast. few grams of fat won't make any difference, in fact, it is essential for the synthesis of important compounds, including the testosterone, a hormone that /fit/ has a massive circlejerk about. Or if you want, you can eat a fattier cut of meat one day, but reduce amount of yoghurt/whole milk/olive oil for seasoning you consume that day. It is already implied you don't eat candy, chocolate covered bacon triple cheeseburgers and other fatass shit.
>>
File: Korean_cuisine-Godeungeo_gui-01.jpg (1MB, 2048x1190px) Image search: [Google]
Korean_cuisine-Godeungeo_gui-01.jpg
1MB, 2048x1190px
Most of /fit/ is just glad to have meaning in their lives and revolves everything about it. Including what they eat.

In reality a lot of food threads on /fit/ deal with OPs issue; people sick of chicken, rice and broccoli wanting to know how they can improve their cooking; then they get sent to /ck/.

The hilarious thing is that basically, outside of cutting, all /fit/ really wants is an extremely high protein-calorie diet which is simple.

>Pic fucking related, Korean grilled fish
>Grilled fish
>Mountain of veggies
>Low-calorie soup to keep you eating
>Replace white rice with mixed grains and brown rice

But then if your hobby is lifting, not cooking, why would you make anymore than the minimum effect?
>>
>>7344248
>But then if your hobby is lifting, not cooking, why would you make anymore than the minimum effect?

Exactly. I think this is really why /ck/ and /fit/ don't mix well at all on this board; /fit/ posters *generally* just want efficiency, and there is literally nothing wrong with that, but /ck/ posters are generally more concerned with the nuances of cooking, and there is also literally nothing wrong with that (and is arguably what this board is for)
>>
>>7345182
I don't think there are many people on /ck/ whose primary hobby is cooking. Eating, maybe. But not cooking.
>>
>>7344248
good lord what a mountain of dishes for such a small meal
>>
>>7345242
I guess I'm biased because I hide all of the fast food/ramen etc threads
>>
File: 1447626714294.png (295KB, 581x692px) Image search: [Google]
1447626714294.png
295KB, 581x692px
>>7342568
>doesn't know that the only meal timing that actually matters is post-workout

Yeah man, gotta make sure that 15 minutes after your workout you get something in your system that takes 10-12 hours to digest.
>>
>>7330158
>How can a man live like that?
I'm glad you separated yourself from acctual men.
A man goes over his craves and does what is right. A fat sissy like you stuffs his face with "food" that is worth as much as eating shit. And now you came here to cry because you don't want to have that disguisting pig gut but you don't want to give up eating the shit you eat. Your way of thinking is why fit people look down at you and laugh to you on the inside. Everytime you see a fit person he looks down on you and is laughing at you while being satisfied with themselves. I acctually want to thank you on behalf of all fit people for giving us live comedy in form of a pig body with a human head everytime we see you.
>>
>>7330158
If seasoned well that food would be pretty tasty.
>>
File: big dik dudley.gif (540KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
big dik dudley.gif
540KB, 200x150px
>>7347324
>being this salty
Im not even the fag your talking to. But I eat like shit and I feel and look great. I dont need some bitch ass "show" muscles as a personality replacement. So eat like a woman and worry bout your gains with your bros puss boi. I'll be over here doing what ever I want. I'm the man, your the bitch.
>>
>>7330158
>bland chicken
That chicken looks seasoned as fuck, m8.
>rice, and mixed vegetables
Looks like yams, broccoli, carrots, and spinach. What exactly is wrong with those? Can't taste them anymore because your taste buds are perpetually blown out from Mountain Dew and Sweet Tarts?
>>
>>7330158
Fuck off OP
Im /fit/ and workout 7 days a week (4xweights, 2xruns, 1xswim, 1xbike ride) and make healthy food choices that firstly
A) are nutritional and fit within my calorific requirements
B) taste good and are fun to make and eat
the two dont need be mutually exclsuive, as an indiviudal you need to exercise self control, good
judgement and some god damn discipline, these things actually make you a good person.

I cook all my meals from ingredients sourced from butchers and farmers markets, I also hunt and fish.

Last night I made venison patties (hand minced, i shot it) about 6oz serving seasoned with capers, dijon,minced white onion, fresh oregano, garlic, salt/pepper.
Chucked on the grill where i charred broccolini and red peppers which were turned into a lightly dressed warm salad with goats cheese and served the patty with a red onion relish made with reduced red wine, mollases, honey, smoked paprika and parsley.
Came in about 500-600 calories and tasted great.
3 meals like this a day and guess what? Youre not a fattarse anymore because you will lose weight
>>
>>7347418
we both know the truth
you can try to lie to someone else
Thread posts: 186
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.