[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Original recipes thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: fake ass tortilla lasagne.jpg (52KB, 435x235px) Image search: [Google]
fake ass tortilla lasagne.jpg
52KB, 435x235px
Show off food recipes you came up with and rate others, I'll start.

Tortilla lasagne
please note that there are other dishes called tortilla lasagne, but they are made completely different to mine, the pic is closest to what is made

There are three variants of this dish, one with fajitas, tortillas, and tacos.

-Take some store bought wraps
- (fajitas) Make fajitas with cooked, sliced chicken breast, lettuce, or something else fajita-ish
>lol I don't get fajitas
- (tortillas) Make tortillas filled with rice and chilli sauce and a meat, preferably chicken
- (tacos) USE THE WRAPS and fill them with taco-esque ingredients, make sure the inside has some sort of moisture so that it's not dry,the taco shell comes later
- Take your glass baking dish and lay out enough wraps along the bottom to cover it, do not cover the sides
- (fajitas) line your fajitas along the bottom of your baking tray until you cannot line the bottom with any more
- (tortillas) line the bottom of the tray with the tortillas
- (tacos) line your taco-ingredient filled wraps along the bottom of your tray
- (fajitas) Cover your fajitas with store bought chilli sauce y'know the one with the big beans in it
-GLUE EVERYTHING TOGETHER WITH CHEESE
- (fajitas, tortillas) Bake in oven for about 15 mins on medium-low heat, so the cheese melts
- (tacos) Bake on high heat for about 20 mins, this makes the wraps crispy like a taco

-serve dat shit
>>
File: 1452014291243.png (127KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1452014291243.png
127KB, 480x480px
>>7324809
holy fuck that sounds incredible, capped
>>
>>7324830
did you copy my name?
>>
>>7324835
no fucking samefag
>>
>>7324809
>(tortillas) Make tortillas filled with rice and chilli sauce and a meat, preferably chicken

are you talking about a quesadilla? tortilla folded in half over some cheesy filling and fried?
>>
>>7324809
well done - I think I will give that a shot. thank you!

puff pastry with spinach-creme fraiche-peppermint-nutmeg-feta cheese topping is all I have (stolen).
>>
>>7324809
quit samefagging
>>
>>7324939
Use it if you wish - the point is that with fajitas it's not dry at all, tortillas are wet on the inside but dry on the outside, and tacos are dry

You can just use tons of cheddar cheese, like I do
>>
>>7324926
No, as in take the wrap, line the middle with fillings, then roll it up.

You use the cheese to keep everything held together, and it gets crisp along the edges
>>
>>7324980

that's a flauta
>>
>>7324980
Is it?
Everyone calls them tortillas here, maybe because kfc did them and they're not really common
>>
>>7325014
meant for>>7325007
>>
File: 1452796121318.gif (115KB, 255x184px) Image search: [Google]
1452796121318.gif
115KB, 255x184px
>>7324809
I made the tortilla version. Fuck is it good~
>>
>>7324975
I think I can estimate the required amount of liquids ;)
>>
>>7325062
ok, but the biggest difference between them for me is the texture
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.