I fucking love the chicken you can buy precooked at Costco. I know I could probably get them cheaper and do it myself but they're like 5$ per bird and it can feed me a few days.
Any ideas what I can do with the chicken? So far I've been eating it with rice and hotsauce and I kinda want to expand. Like making stock.
Usually the chickens they sell that way are the ones that are about to go out of date. That's why they sell them so cheap. I know where I live a whole raw chicken is maybe only a few cents cheaper than the precooked chickens at Costco.
Fuck Walmart, but I agree Pollo Asado from a small taqueria with a nice little side salad topped with cojita cheese and fresh tomatoes and a rice side is God tier.
>tfw the one I used to visit had a quiet qt my age working there
>the eye contact we used to make but I was always too shy to say anything to her
>she just smiled at me knowing I desired her
But frozen bird for less
Cut up onions and peppers
dump in crock pot
Add in a couple cups water
Dump various seasons in water
Put chicken in water
Turn on high & wait five hours
Best chicken ever made
> thank me later
1. Pull it, or chop it, put it in a sauce pan with the BBQ sauce of your choice and have a BBQ sandwich with slaw and beans.
2. Chop it, stir fry some veggies, make a sauce, and toss the chopped chicken in long enough to warm it up for a stir fry.
3. Chop it and toss it into a salad.
4. Chop it and toss it into a nice tomato or cream sauce and throw it on some pasta.
5. Use it a sub for beef in a chilli recipe.
6. Saute some veggies, add pre-made chicken broth and toss in the chicken for a soup.
7. Do the above, but add noodles as well for a chicken noodle soup.
8. Chop it and use it as a sub for beef for either taco's or burrito's.
There isn't a whole lot you can't do with chicken, anon.
Fucking WRONG. Costco here, that's the only price we sell the chicken and we sell it at a loss because it's a draw and everybody loves it, just like the hot dog. The chickens come straight out I the rotisseries that are literally in front of you, placed in the case, and tagged with the time they came out of the oven (check for the time yourself). When the chickens are two hours old, we take them out of the case, pull off the meat, put it in the chiller and make it into our Deli's chicken salad.
Fucking Sam's Club fuck I will cut you