[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking love the chicken you can buy precooked at Costco. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20160130_123203.jpg (272KB, 1080x883px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160130_123203.jpg
272KB, 1080x883px
I fucking love the chicken you can buy precooked at Costco. I know I could probably get them cheaper and do it myself but they're like 5$ per bird and it can feed me a few days.

Any ideas what I can do with the chicken? So far I've been eating it with rice and hotsauce and I kinda want to expand. Like making stock.
>>
You just need to save the carcass to make stock.
>>
>>7324611
I like eating it duck with pancakes style - sliced chicken, pancakes, hoisin sauce, cucumbers and spring onions.
>>
>>7324623
What type of pancake?
>>
>>7324618
Leaving the meat on makes a much better stock
>>
>>7324646
http://www.priscillaliang.com/2010/10/peking-duck-wrappers-mandarin-pancakes-北京填鴨麵粉皮做法/
>>
>>7324682
Meat makes broth, bones make stock. Cut the meat off, make stock, add the meat back, make delicious soup
>>
>>7324611
Usually the chickens they sell that way are the ones that are about to go out of date. That's why they sell them so cheap. I know where I live a whole raw chicken is maybe only a few cents cheaper than the precooked chickens at Costco.
>>
>>7324938
Or leave the shitmeat on, make better stock, throw out the shitmeat with the bones, add back real meat that doesn't taste like shit.
>>
>>7324611
>I know I could probably get them cheaper and do it myself

probably not, actually. roast chickens are break even or sold at a loss to get people in the store.
>>
Costco is shit tier. Walmart has a butter chicken that is superior to that crap. The best cheap chicken is at Mexican groceries , in that they cook the chicken off the grill
>>
>>7325147
Not really. Even at $5 for their roasted chicken, they're still making a profit on them.
>>
>>7325157
Fuck Walmart, but I agree Pollo Asado from a small taqueria with a nice little side salad topped with cojita cheese and fresh tomatoes and a rice side is God tier.

>tfw the one I used to visit had a quiet qt my age working there
>the eye contact we used to make but I was always too shy to say anything to her
>she just smiled at me knowing I desired her
>>
File: 1453915718346.jpg (25KB, 541x569px) Image search: [Google]
1453915718346.jpg
25KB, 541x569px
>>7325183
cotija*

sry for dylsexia
>>
>>7324611
shred the chicken up make easy mediocre quesadillas
>>
>>7325160
Barely. The chickens they roast are the ones they are about to throw out. It's to prevent loss more so than to make a profit.
>>
But frozen bird for less
Cut up onions and peppers
dump in crock pot
Add in a couple cups water
Dump various seasons in water
Put chicken in water
Turn on high & wait five hours
Best chicken ever made
> thank me later
>>
>>7324611

1. Pull it, or chop it, put it in a sauce pan with the BBQ sauce of your choice and have a BBQ sandwich with slaw and beans.

2. Chop it, stir fry some veggies, make a sauce, and toss the chopped chicken in long enough to warm it up for a stir fry.

3. Chop it and toss it into a salad.

4. Chop it and toss it into a nice tomato or cream sauce and throw it on some pasta.

5. Use it a sub for beef in a chilli recipe.

6. Saute some veggies, add pre-made chicken broth and toss in the chicken for a soup.

7. Do the above, but add noodles as well for a chicken noodle soup.

8. Chop it and use it as a sub for beef for either taco's or burrito's.

There isn't a whole lot you can't do with chicken, anon.
>>
>>7324945
Fucking WRONG. Costco here, that's the only price we sell the chicken and we sell it at a loss because it's a draw and everybody loves it, just like the hot dog. The chickens come straight out I the rotisseries that are literally in front of you, placed in the case, and tagged with the time they came out of the oven (check for the time yourself). When the chickens are two hours old, we take them out of the case, pull off the meat, put it in the chiller and make it into our Deli's chicken salad.

Fucking Sam's Club fuck I will cut you
>>
>>7327095
Fuckin shills man.
>>
>>7324611
Do those costco chickens come with the cavity full of stuffing?
>>
http://luckypeach.com/recipes/rotisserie-chicken-ramen/
>>
anyone have the pic with the dead rat inside?
>>
File: 1448847346685.gif (2MB, 400x560px) Image search: [Google]
1448847346685.gif
2MB, 400x560px
>>7327390
Would like to see this as well.
>>
>>7327164
Nah. It's empty. I haven't had good stuffing in forever.
>>
>>7327410
Taylor swift: Flat Ass Edition
>>
>>7327944

i like how there is still some nice jiggle in that flat ass.
>>
File: sugar mustard.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
sugar mustard.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>7325137
>shitmeat
tastes breddy good to me
>>
>>7327931
LONDON?
O
N
D
O
N
?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.