[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MEGA SNACK BREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 13137943.jpg (44KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
13137943.jpg
44KB, 480x480px
Alright you fat pieces of crap - what are you snacking on? I know you have something... Pic related
>>
File: pb and crackers.jpg (99KB, 1728x1152px) Image search: [Google]
pb and crackers.jpg
99KB, 1728x1152px
pretty much every evening

i love peanut butter so much
>>
File: skol.jpg (330KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
skol.jpg
330KB, 1024x768px
From the moment I wake up until I pass out at 4am.
>>
>>7323739
You're snacking on the ugly chicks, or the Skol?
>>
>>7323752
Boom. Roasted.
>>
>>7323752

I buy a case of Skol twice a month and pass out each night dreaming of the redhead.
>>
>>7323775
That's really sad dude. You should actually talk to her sometime
>>
I like when they don't have the oranges in the fucking bags that make them all look riper on purpose. I'll dig through the oranges to find the best smelling and most orange colored ones. Then I'll chill them and eat them with salted nuts.
>>
>>7323718
How is the flavor? Sourish? I see these in the shop but unsure if I will like it.
>>
>>7323944
not sure if you mean those chips specifically, but salt n vinegar chips.. they are tart for sure. i love them but they kinda hurt your mouth, too

they taste sort of like pickle juice?
>>
>>7323981

Thanks, then I will def not buy them. I hate buying food and then ending up not liking the flavour..
>>
>>7323718
I'm a fat fuck, but I really try to avoid snacking. If I feel the need I'll have an apple and cup of tea.
>>
>>7323784
Fuck those bags.
>>
Vodka
>>
>>7323739
My Niger, I'd duck the one on the right desu senpai
>>
my fave snacks

baby carrots
mini sweet peppers
flax crackers with pb
brown rice cakes with preserves
mandarins
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.